Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tesla and Antigravity
That's another reason I believe in Our Secret Space Navy. He had over 700 Patents by the time of his Death.

Quote: High-frequency inventions ignored by established technology, as were disk turbine, free energy receiver, and other inventions. Shut out by media except for birthday press conferences. At these conferences, predicted microwaves, TV, beam technologies, cosmic-ray motor, interplanetary communications, and wave-interference devices that since have been named the Tesla howitzer and the Tesla shield. In the 1930's, he was involved in wireless power projects in Quebec. Last birthday media appearance in 1940.

Died privately and peacefully at 87 in New York hotel room from no apparent cause in particular. Personal papers, including copious lab notes, impounded by U.S. Government, surfaced many years later at the "Tesla Museum", in Belgrade, Yugoslavia. Of these notes, only a fragment, "Colorado Springs Notes", has been published by the Museum.

The key to moving in any direction at an enormous speed or stop and Hover! 

Quote:Antigravity

Tesla wrote in 1900 of an antigravity motor: Imagine a disk of some homogeneous material turned perfectly true and arranged to turn in friction less bearings on a horizontal shaft above the ground. Now, it is possible that we may learn how to make such a disk rotate continuously and perform work by the force of gravity. To do so, he said, we have only to invent a screen against this force. By such a screen we could prevent this force from acting on one-half of the disk, and rotation of the latter would follow.

Does it not follow then, that such a gravity screen could also be used to levitate a vehicle? Tesla held no patent on such a device or on any other antigravity device, and there are no published notes on experimentation in the area. Nevertheless, Tesla inevitably pops up in the literature of antigravity and UFOs. This may be because Tesla was a prominent exponent of a physics in which antigravity seems more feasible because gravity is better explained.

A researcher-theorist of today, Thomas Bearden, allows for gravity control in the physics he calls the new Tesla electromagnetic. Scalar (standing) waves in time itself can be produced electrically and this becomes a magic tool capable of directly affecting and altering anything that exists in time, including gravitational fields, says Bearden. In 1931 the editor of Science And Mechanics, Hugo Gernsback reported, It is believed by many scientists today that the force of gravitation is merely another manifestation of electromagnetic waves. Edward Farrow, a New York inventor, reported in 1911 an antigravity effect produced by a ring of spark gaps. When the gaps were fired, the device, called a condensing dynamo, lost one-sixth of its weight. T. Henry Moray wrote, Frequencies may be developed which will balance the force of gravity to a point of neutralization. Antigravity researcher Richard Lefors Clark places the frequency of gravity's vibrations right at Nature's neutral center in the radiant energy spectrum, above radar and below infrared, at l012 cycles per second.

Link

Quote:There are several references to his "ideal flying machine" in his interviews and articles. Most have been put together in a pdf with footnotes in the files area for everyone that is interested in researching this occulted but prime moving life objective. It would be also appropriate to straighten out some facts regarding Tesla's life.

These facts are:
- UFOs are real, Man-made electropropulsive crafts based on Tesla Technology
- The alien scenario is a misleading "charade" to get people "hooked"
- Nikola Tesla was never "contacted" by any alien entity!
- He "worked out" his Dynamic Theory of Gravity by 1893-4
- The US government refused his offer to build and develop this machine, so he most probably turned to the Germans *prior* to WWII as he already had sold them a generator system.
- All other saucer shaped projects, information and data (AVRO, Schauberger repulsine, jet aerodynes etc) have been most probably released for misdirection and to arrange confusion.
- The undeniable occultation of Tesla's name and accomplishments from mainstream media and academia underline an unexplainable gesture - why else go to such great lengths than to hide something so important?

Excerpt from the New York Herald Tribune Oct 15, 1911:

“And it makes the aeroplane practical,” I suggested. 

“Not the aeroplane, the flying machine,” responded Dr. Tesla. “Now you have struck the point in which I am most deeply interested — the object toward which I have been devoting my energies for more than twenty years — the dream of my life. It was in seeking the means of making the perfect flying machine that I developed this engine.

LINK

Now everyone I've talked to believes this was the actual,Power Source for his Souser.

Quote:Disk-Turbine Rotary Engine

Tesla called it a powerhouse in a hat. One version developed 110 h.p. at 5000 RPM and was less than ten inches in diameter. Tesla believed larger turbines could achieve 1000 HP. The disk-turbine rotary engine runs vibration free. It is cheap to manufacture because nothing but the rotor bearings needs to be fitted to close tolerances. It requires little maintenance. If necessary, the rotor can be replaced with ease. The turbine can run on steam, compressed air, gasoline, or oil.

How it works

Unlike conventional turbines that use blades or buckets to catch the flow, Tesla's uses a set of rigid metal disks that, instead of battling the propelling stream at steep angles, runs with smooth efficiency in parallel with the flow. What drives the disks is a peculiar adhesion that exists between the surface of a body and any moving fluid. This adhesion, is, in Tesla's words, caused by the shock of the fluid against the asperities of the solid substance (simple resistance) and from internal forces opposing molecular separation (a sticking phenomenon).

The propellant enters the intake and is directed through a nozzle onto the disks at their perimeter. It travels over the spinning disks in a spiral fashion, exiting at the disks' central openings and is exhausted from the casing. Tesla notes in his patent that, in an engine driven by a fluid, changes in the velocity and direction of movement of the fluid should be as gradual as possible. This, he observes, is not the case, though, in existing engines where sudden changes, shocks, and vibrations are unavoidable. The use of pistons, paddles, vanes and blades, notes Tesla, necessarily introduces numerous defects and limitations and adds to the complication, cost of production, and maintenance of the machines.

We who are stuck with the piston engine know this all too well. The Tesla turbine is vibration-free because the propelling fluid moves in natural paths or stream lines of least resistance, free from constraint and disturbance. Conducting the propellant through the intake valve on the other side easily reverses the turbine.

Internal combustion

A hollow casting is bolted to the top of the turbine for the internal combustion mode. A glow plug or spark plug screws into the top of this chamber. Sticking out of the sides are the intake valves. Interesting thing about these valves, there are no moving parts. They work on a fluidic principle. The Tesla turbines' only moving part is its rotor. Imagine, a powerful internal combustion engine with only one moving part.

Fluidics

The fluidic valve, which Tesla calls a valvular conduit, allows easy flow in one direction but in the other the flow gets hung up in dead-end chambers (buckets) where it gets spun around 360 degrees, thus forming eddies, or countercurrents that stop the flow as surely as if a mechanical valve were moved into the shut position. The spinning rotor creates plenty of suction to pull fuel and air into the combustion chamber. Tesla notes that after a short lapse of time the chamber becomes heated to such a degree that the ignition device may be shut off without disturbing the established regime. In other words; it diesels. The disk-turbine motor principle in reverse becomes a very efficient pump. (Tesla's Patent No. 1,061,142)

Fluid drive

The disk turbine principle is employed in the speedometer, which presents the problem of having to turn the rotary motion of a vehicles wheels to angular motion in order to push a spring-loaded indicator needle over a short arc. Tesla's solution: the speedometer cable connects to a disk which spins in interface with a second disk, imparting spin to the fluid in between and, hence, to the second disk which moves the needle. Interface two disks of different sizes in a fluid medium and any desired ratio between speeds of rotation may be obtained by proper selection of the diameters of the disks, observes Tesla in his patent, thus anticipating in 1911 the fluid-drive automatic transmission.

Tesla First worked on his turbine early in his career, believing it would be a good prime mover for his alternating-current dynamos, far superior to the reciprocal steam engines that were the workhorses of that era. But he did not get down to perfecting and patenting it until after the collapse of his global broadcasting scheme (1909). By this time the internal-combustion piston engine was firmly rooted in Western power mechanics. Tesla referred to organized opposition to his attempts to introduce the superior engine, and so have others who have made the attempt since. But Tesla still saw a glorious future for his turbine. To his friend, Yale engineering professor Charles Scott, Tesla predicted, "My turbine will scrap all the heat engines in the world." Replied Scott, "That would make quite a pile of scrap."

Same as the first source link.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I read a book about him almost 50 years ago.. He was amazing is an understatement. He started screwing around with X-Rays and back then no one knew just how harmful they could be to an unshielded individual. He used to X-Ray his head because he thought it was pleasant.. No telling what he could have done even later in life without all the X-Ray stuff.. On another note instead of dying poor he would have been one rich dude if Westinghouse had not screwed him out of the royalties he was due for his AC power distribution network ... Thomas Edison and Tesla had some serious differences (Tesla once worked for him and as usual he got screwed there too) and Edison did everything he could to disparage Tesla and his AC power .. 

Amazing after all these years many of his papers to my knowledge have still not been released to the public.
This is one path in conspiracy theory which I think has real meat with the potatoes. Something to really sink one's teeth into.

I looked into this extensively while at another site, and among the things I came across was 'Tesla Artillery'. The formal names and descriptions are a bit less flashy, as I recall, but one of his theories for transmitting energy across great distances in very damaging pulses. During that time, I'd seen a couple different facilities on Google Earth that looked almost exactly like an artillery site should, including nice remote areas in Alaska and Siberia. 

I personally believe they did develop and advance Tesla's work to a great degree. Perhaps, really ran with some of it to its logical conclusions. 

Now in terms of Aliens being hooey? Well, I don't accept that for physical evidence that exists through history, where it shouldn't, and depicting things so out of place and technology of the time, it is harder to believe they imagined it than thinking they really saw and simply drew/carved images of it. 

I do think its entirely possible that whatever alien attention we got has come and gone for while, and we're on our own out here. At least for now, and in terms of our lifetimes? What really IS forever to consider, anyway? 

It'll be interesting to see any of this 'super' high tech exposed. Just one time. Just ONE solid, 100% clear example that even John Q Public can say 'Der....Yelp! That be HIGH HIGH tech!!'.
While not directly related to Tesla, I do know We achieved gravity control with electrogravitics back in the 1950's.  T. Townsend Brown was working with the Biefeld-Brown effect (He named it as such) and with that, He achieved said gravity control...AND was getting more energy out than put in.  It was drawing on the energy in the aether.  I know all this because My dad was one of the engineers working with Brown, and He would come home and tell Us of the experiments They were doing and what results They were getting.  It was not long after They discovered the free energy aspect that electrogravitics and all work surrounding it went black (or maybe gray...) and Dad came home to tell Us We could not talk about it any more because, "They want it secret for now."  That was sometime in late 1959, or perhaps early 1960.

So I know We have had this tech a long while, and why I suspect 90-95% of UFO's are Human creations...
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

@Amaterasu Solar, Very, Very, Interesting,,,, Please do you have more information or Links.
Oh, one more link... This is a book called "Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion" By Dr. Paul A. LaViolette.
It's the full book, I think, in PDF:

http://www.noufors.com/Documents/Books,%...ulsion.pdf

Do understand that I was quite young, and only by virtue of having memories from so far back (My first memory is of the first lime I could go pet a cat, My mom having taken Me across the street to My great aunt's to show off how I had just learned to walk at age 1) that I remember it at all. But I remember Dad telling Me what the world would be like because of His work: cars would fly, cities would float, and We would have all the energy We could use. I used to insist He tell Me as a bedtime story on the occasions He was home to tuck Me in.

As for links... Here's a few:

http://starburstfound.org/advanced-propu...gravitics/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5W28OihN0

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html

http://www.americanantigravity.com/tag/electrogravitics

These are just a few. Avoid Wikipedia... As often is the case, it is full of BS.
♥♥♥

Yes, anything further would be outstanding. What you're describing he worked on developing is physically (in every real sense) impossible to exist by the known rules of science. It would be a perpetual motion machine, or something generating power from nothing by more output than input. 

Something just tells me tho....impossible in this case may only be defined by the fact no one has 'openly' done it yet, and not by the idea that what you described couldn't or didn't happen just that way for making the technology. 

To my knowledge, the Philadelphia Experiment absolutely DID happen, although nothing remotely like the movies or book of that name, and named something else entirely, anyway. Still....by overlapping seemingly unremarkable fields, I do think they created something new that did some real freaky things to the ship and men inside the area of overlap. If that actually happened, it may have been one of the first examples of finding energy output insanely beyond the actual strength of fields being used or which even could have been generated by known stations at the time. 

Interesting to ponder ...and if a branch of high tech development really did go PITCH BLACK, as in, clear off the books and operating as their own little thing, for being so secret...then who the heck really knows HOW big that could have gotten. Especially if actually starting with fairly cheap, almost unlimited and extremely high order energy to do everything else with. Perhaps 60+ years of development we never saw...? Wow....

(hops off in wonder of the possibilities)
Oh, and it does NOT violate anything. The aether is an ocean of energy. We SWIM in energy. Electrogravitics merely draws on that.

While I realize that such is "impossible" in the einsteinian theory of things, there are better models that predict the "mysteries" of E physics, including the Biefeld-Brown effect (BBE). That do NOT hit infinities that have to be fudged with "renormalization." Subquantum kinetics (SQK), offered by Dr. Paul A. LaViolette, predicts the BBE, and in fact, when He first constructed the theory and saw that prediction, He thought He had made a mistake... Then He learned of Brown's work and the BBE, which prove experimentally what LaViolette found mathematically. Basically, LaViolette took the kinetics found in chemical behaviors and applied them subquantumly (as above, so below?), and from that He explains gravity, time dilation, bending of light, and so on...WITHOUT curving anything (no space/time curvature). But of course, TPTB will not herald His work, because of the free energy aspect.
♥♥♥

Nikola Tesla's Antigravity UFO:What happened his greatest Invention.

I think our Government as used his design for our Secret Space Fleet!
Here's another video that is very good.

You know that Nikola Tesla Was Right and Had The Secret of FTL travel between the Stars!
These next four videos are a must see about Tesla's work and the people who have seen it and built it.

Quote:Ralph Ring-Magnetic Resonance and his Underground Home-2007 Tesla Technology Conference

I really do believe it's because of Nicolas Tesla that we have the power to travel among the Stars.
I believe he was the first to help us understand how the Captured Alien Crafts Propulsion Systems Worked.
He you look at just a few of his achievements. 
Quote:Nikola Tesla has been credited for the creation of much of the technology that we take for granted today. Without the genius of Tesla we would not have radio, television, AC electricity, Tesla coil, fluorescent lighting, neon lighting, radio control devices, robotics, x-rays, radar, microwaves and dozens of other amazing inventions. 

Because of this, it is no surprise that Tesla also delved into the world of flight and possibly, antigravity. In fact, his last patent in 1928 (#1,655,114), was for a flying machine that resembled both a helicopter and an airplane. Before he died, Tesla reportedly devised plans for the engine of a spaceship. He called it the anti-electromagnetic field drive or Space Drive. 

William R. Lyne writes in Occult Ether Physics, that a lecture Tesla prepared for the Institute of Immigrant Welfare (May. 12, 1938), dealt with his Dynamic Theory of Gravity. Tesla said in his lecture that this was:
Quote:"One of two far reaching discoveries, which I worked out in all details in the years 1893 and 1894."
While researching Tesla's statements, Lyne discovered that more complete statements concerning these discoveries could only be gleaned from scattered and sparse sources, because Tesla's papers are concealed in government vaults for national security reasons. 

When Lyne specifically asked for these papers at the National Security Research Center (now the Robert J. Oppenheimer Research Center) in 1979, he was denied access because they were still classified. In his 1938 lecture, Tesla said he was progressing with the work, and hoped to give the theory to the world very soon.

The two great discoveries to which Tesla referred, were:
Quote:
  1. The Dynamic Theory of Gravity - which assumed a field of force which accounts for the motions of bodies in space; assumption of this field of force dispenses with the concept of space curvature (ala Einstein); the ether has an indispensable function in the phenomena (of universal gravity, inertia, momentum, and movement of heavenly bodies, as well as all atomic and molecular matter). 

2. Environmental Energy - the Discovery of a new physical Truth: there is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment. (Which goes against Einstein's E=mc2). The usual Tesla birthday announcement -on his 79th birthday (1935) -Tesla made a brief reference to the theory saying it applies to molecules and atoms as well as to the largest heavenly bodies, and to "... all matter in the universe in any phase of its existence from its very formation to its ultimate disintegration."
The rest of the story above basically boils down to this:
Quote:How to Build a Flying Saucer 

Tesla had discovered that the electrostatic emission from the surface of a conductor will always concentrate where the surface curves or even presents an edge. The sharper the curve or edge, the greater the concentration of electron emission. Tesla also observed that an electrostatic charge will flow over the surface of a conductor rather than penetrate it. This is called the Faraday or Skin Effect, discovered by Michael Faraday many years ago. 

This also explains the principles of the Faraday Cage which is used in high voltage research labs to protect humans and electrosensitive equipment from harm. According to eyewitness reports of interiors of UFOs, there is a circular column or channel through the center of the vehicle. 

This reportedly serves as a superstructure for the rest of the saucer shaped vehicle, and also carries a high voltage, high frequency coil. It is believed to be a resonant transformer which gives the electrostatic and electromagnetic charge to the craft and establishes polarity. 

This coil is relative to what is known as a Tesla coil. The Tesla Coil of course, was invented by Tesla in 1891. This column or channel is approximately two feet in diameter and is hollow. On some vehicles this hollow area has a turbine generator in it. 

When the vacuum is created on one hemisphere of the craft, the atmospheric pressure is allowed to rush through the tube to drive a sort of turbine electrical generator. Some reports say the extraterrestrials use this system as stationary power plants for electrical energy on their planets as well. 

The eyes of the craft are arranged by electro-optic lenses placed at quadrants or wherever they wish to see from. The screen-like monitors are placed on a console where the navigator can observe all areas around and about the vehicle at the same time. This includes the magnification lenses which are used without changing positions. 

There are also windows about elbow level and about one foot through or thick. This distance would have to be in view of the four or more walls or plates of the capacitor hulls making up the major portion of the craft. The windows have an iris type of shutter so that when it is closed, it allows electrostatic charge to flow evenly. 
So now, in Walks Dr. T. Brown to complete Tesla's work or improve upon it, you can be the judge.
Quote:Dr T. Townsend Brown and Electrogravitics 

The idea of using high voltage electricity as a means of propulsion is not new. Tesla laid the groundwork in the late 19th century which was then continued by such notables as Thomas Townsend Brown, who discovered in 1923 what was later called the Biefeld -Brown Effect. 

Thomas Townsend Brown, was a physics student of Dr. Paul Alfred Biefeld at the California Institute for Advanced Studies. Brown noticed that when he had two plates carrying high voltages of direct current separated by a dielectric, the negative electrode moved by itself in the direction of the positive plate. In other words, Townsend Brown discovered that it is possible to create an artificial gravity field by charging an electrical capacitor to a high-voltage. 

He built a special capacitor which utilized a heavy, high charge-accumulating (high K-factor) dielectric material between its plates and found that when charges with between 70,000 to 300,000 volts, it would move in the direction of its positive pole. When oriented with its positive side up, it would proceed to lose about one percent of it's weight. 

He attributed this motion to an electrostatically-induced gravity field acting between the capacitor's oppositely charged plates. By 1958, he had succeeded in developing a 15 inch diameter model saucer that could lift over 110% of its weight. Brown's experiments had launched a new field of investigation which came to be known as Electrogravitics, the technology of controlling gravity through the use of high-voltage electric charge. 

As early as 1952, an Air Force major general witnessed a demonstration in which Brown flew a pair of 18 inch disc airfoils suspended from opposite ends of a rota-table arm. When electrified with 50,000 volts, they circuited at a speed of 12 miles per hour. 

About a year later, he flew a set of 3 foot diameter saucers for some Air Force officials and representatives from a number of major aircraft companies. When energized with 150,000 volts, the discs sped around the 50 foot diameter course so fast that the subject was immediately classified. 

Interavia magazine later reported that the discs could attain speeds of several hundred miles per hour when charged with several hundred thousand volts. Brown's discs were charged with a high positive voltage, on a wire, running along their leading edge and a high negative voltage, on a wire, running along their trailing edge. 

As the wires ionized the air around them, a dense cloud of positive ions would form ahead of the craft and corresponding cloud of negative ions would form behind the craft. Brown's research indicated that, like the charged plates of his capacitors, these ion clouds induced a gravitational force directed in the minus to plus direction. 

As the disc moved forward in the response to its self generated gravity field, it would carry with it its positive and negative ion clouds and their associated electrogravity gradient. Consequently, the discs would ride their advancing gravity wave much like surfers ride an ocean wave. 

Dr. Mason Rose, one of Townsend's colleagues, described the discs principle of operation as follows:
Quote:"The saucers made by Brown have no propellers, no jets, no moving parts at all. They create a modification of the gravitational field around themselves, which is analogous to putting them on the incline of a hill.
Patent #3,322,374 (5-30-67)

MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMIC
PROPULSION DEVICE 
[Image: lostjo20.gif]
[Image: lostjo21.gif]

Quote:They act like a surfboard on a wave... the electrogravitational saucer creates its own hill, which is a local distortion of the gravitational field, then it takes this hill with it in any chosen direction and at any rate. 

"The occupants of one of [Brown's] saucers would feel no stress at all no matter how sharp the turn or how great the acceleration. This is because the ship and its occupants and the load are all responding equally to the wave-like distortion of the local gravitation field."
Although skeptics at first thought that the discs were propelled by more mundane effects such as the pressure of negative ions striking the positive electrode. Brown later carried out vacuum chamber tests which proved that a force was present even in the absence of such ion thrust. 

He did not offer a theory to explain this unconventional electrogravitic phenomenon; except to say that it was predicted neither by general relativity nor by modern theories of electromagnetism. However, recent advances in theoretical physics provide a rather straightforward explanation of the principle. 

According to the novel physics of subquantum kinetics, gravity potential can adopt two polarities, instead of one. Not only can a gravity field exist in the form of a matter-attracting gravity potential well, as standard physics teaches, but it can also exist in the form of a matter repelling gravity potential hill. 

Moreover, it predicts that these gravity polarities should be directly matched with electrical polarity; positively charged particles such as protons generating gravity wells and negatively charged particles such as electrons generating gravity hills. 

Thus contrary to conventional theory, the electron produces a matter-repelling gravity field. Electrical neutral matter remains gravitationally attractive because of the proton's G-well marginally dominates the electron's G-hill. Consequently, subquantum kinetics predicts that the negative ion cloud behind Brown's disc should form a matter repelling gravity hill while the positive ion cloud ahead of the disc should form a matter attracting gravity well. 

As increasing voltage is applied to the disc, the gravity potential hill and well become increasing prominent and the gravity potential gradient between them increasing steep. In Rose's terminology, the craft would find itself on the incline of a gravitational hill. Since gravity force is known to increase in accordance with the steepness of such a gravity potential slope, increased voltage would induce an increasingly strong gravity force on the disc and would act in the direction of the positive ion cloud. The disc would behave as if it was being tugged by a very strong gravitational field emanating from an invisible planet sized mass positioned beyond its positive pole. 

Early in 1952 Brown had put together a proposal, code named Project Winterhaven, which suggested that the military developed an antigravity combat saucer with Mach-3 capability. The 1956 intelligence study entitled Electrogravitics Systems - An Explanation of Electrostatic Motion, Dynamic Counterbary and Barycentric Control, prepared by the private aviation intelligence firm, Aviation Studies International Ltd., indicates that as early as November 1954 the Air Force had begun plans to fund research that would accomplish Project Winterhaven's objectives. 

The study, originally classified Confidential, mentions the name of more than ten major aircraft companies which were actively involved in the electrogravitics research in an attempt to duplicate or extend Brown's seminal work. Additional information is to be found in another aviation intelligence report entitled: The Gravitics Situation.

Unfortunately, due to the militaries TOP SECRET classification, Townsend Brown's work has not appeared in any physics or science publications that can be accessed. 

Source 

Well there's the link to the source, you can read the rest and decide for yourself.
More about the Genius of Tesla.
What did happen to Nikola Tesla's Antigravity UFO?