Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAARP Waves Shown in Satellite Images
[Image: NASA-Satellite-Imagery-Reveals-Shocking-...ncy-2-.jpg]

I came across this article showing some amazing images that I thought I'd share with those of you interested in HAARP.

The picture above clearly shows the location of the HAARP facility and the clouds affected as the energy is released into the atmosphere.

Quote:As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.

The photo images shown below were captured from NASA satellite sources and they are truly alarming. These images provide shocking and undeniable proof of the ongoing global climate engineering/geoengineering/solar radiation management assault on our planet and its life support systems.
Highly toxic heavy metals and chemicals (that are systematically sprayed into our atmosphere from jet aircraft as part of the geoengineering/SRM programs) are manipulated with extremely powerful radio frequency signals. These signals are transmitted from countless locations around the globe from various types of transmission platforms (ionosphere heater installations like HAARP, SBX radar, NEXRAD, etc.).

The impact of the microwave transmissions on cloud formations is profound and highly visible (square cloud formations are created under some scenarios).

[Image: GeoengineeringWatch.org-102-300x300.png]

Quote:Related HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare

Related Scalar Waves and Tesla Shields (with Diagrams by Tomas Bearden, Phd, MS) | Nikola Tesla -- Father Of "Star Wars"?

In the series of NASA satellite images below, many variances of radio frequency cloud impacts can be observed. The degree to which the ongoing climate engineering/climate/intervention/weather warfare is disrupting Earth's atmosphere and life support systems is already beyond catastrophic and happening all over the globe.

[Image: GeoengineeringWatch.org-105-450x388.png]

Notice the circular motion as the clouds rise up? Does HAARP create a vortex like CERN? tinysurprised

[Image: GeoengineeringWatch.org-112-450x381.png]

I've seen clouds like this in the sky; have you?

There are 13 more photos on the source page (link at bottom of post). You can see them there; amazing imagery!

Some of the text below discusses Hurricane Matthew and shows how hurricanes can be impacted using HAARP.

Quote:Hurricane suppression/manipulation is one aspect/agenda of the climate engineers. 85% of the hurricanes that impact the US originate from Africa. Low pressure systems migrate toward the west, off of Africa's coast. A great deal of climate engineering/intervention takes place in this region, thus a number of the satellite images shown in this post were captured there. In the attempt to mask the climate intervention activity, the cyclone suppression occurring off the coast of Africa is officially blamed on "dust". Of course there is no acknowledgement of the ongoing climate engineering atrocities. The quote below is an excerpt from a FOX news article.

Quote:[i]Right now, much of the Gulf of Mexico and parts of the Caribbean have slightly warmer than normal ocean temperatures which would normally aid in tropical development. But there is so much dust and dry air in the atmosphere that storms are getting choked off before they even get started.[/i]
[Image: GeoengineeringWatch.org-120-450x199.png]
Though some may feel that cyclone suppression is beneficial, such interference with Earth's natural rhythms and systems has a long list of catastrophic downstream effects. Available data indicates that in other scenarios the climate engineers are actually augmenting and steering cyclones to serve their own agenda.

"Hurricane Matthew" may be an example of weather warfare on an unimaginable scale.

Is hurricane Matthew being heavily manipulated and steered by the climate engineers? The evidence continues to stack up.
Below is a satellite photo clearly showing atmospheric "waves" surrounding hurricane Matthew. 

SpaceWeather.com
 has labeled these as "gravity waves", but is that what these visible "waves" actually are?

The satellite photos already shown in this post inarguably reveal heavy atmospheric manipulation from extremely powerful radio frequency/microwave transmissions and atmospheric aerosols. These transmissions leave a signature pattern on high level cloud formations that are saturated with electrically conductive heavy metal nanoparticles which are dispersed from jet aircraft as part of the ongoing climate engineering insanity.

[Image: 78k-450x387.png]
Does the photo above really show "gravity waves" surrounding hurricane Matthew? Or does it show the signiture pattern of extremely powerful radio frequency/microwave transmissions interacting with aircraft dispersed atmospheric aerosols? Both of these elements are a core part of climate and storm manipulation and steering. Photo: SpaceWeather.com

The global power structure long ago made the choice to subject our planet (and the entire web of life that it supports, including the human race) to an unimaginably massive and destructive climate intervention/weather warfare assault. This decision was made without the knowledge or consent of global populations. If we stand by and allow the decimation from the climate engineering insanity to continue, very soon Earth's life support systems will be beyond any recovery. This is not speculation, but a mathematical certainty. 

Help us with the most critical battle to expose and halt the climate intervention/weather warfare assault, all of us are needed in this fight.

Source Link
Strangely enough I was watching "What on Earth?" last night while trying to sleep with the worst pain in my throat  tinycrying

One of the segments in the show was about weird clouds over the South Atlantic:

[Image: 2j10b35.jpg]

The episode was called "Secrets of the Sahara". I tried to find a video of it but they are all asking for money to watch :( $1.99 or so. 

Anywho, it went on to explain how that happened and what caused the clouds. Interesting read:

Prince Edward Island Clouds

Another Good Read with Explanation

There was a thread on this at another ... site on this vast series of tubes. 

I have no real input as to the rest of the thread at the moment. But when I saw that first picture I was thinking "I just watched that!!!". So that's all for now. I'll read the rest, digest it, and post back later  tinycool minusculebeercheers
Isn't it strange how it makes you feel when you see the same things "thrown in your face" ?   It's like a WTH moment.   tinylaughing

I haven't read your links yet, but I doubt I'd believe anything they told me. I'm not too big on believing anything that comes from MSM, especially when it has to do with HAARP, CERN, western medicine, GMOs being safe, or... well, just about anything!   tinysurprised
Very Weird! Good catch.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-13-2016, 12:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Isn't it strange how it makes you feel when you see the same things "thrown in your face" ?   It's like a WTH moment.   tinylaughing

I haven't read your links yet, but I doubt I'd believe anything they told me. I'm not too big on believing anything that comes from MSM, especially when it has to do with HAARP, CERN, western medicine, GMOs being safe, or... well, just about anything!   tinysurprised

I can respect that. My big thing was that there just isn't a HAARP station on that island. So the entire premise for that part of it doesn't click for me. The entire island is visible from Google Earth and when you look at Marion Island and Prince Edward down to the square foot (outside of a few solar panels outside of the weather station) there's just nothing there. 

Did HAARP go undergound? Can it feasibly work from underground? I certainly don't know.
(11-13-2016, 01:38 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 12:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Isn't it strange how it makes you feel when you see the same things "thrown in your face" ?   It's like a WTH moment.   tinylaughing

I can respect that. My big thing was that there just isn't a HAARP station on that island. So the entire premise for that part of it doesn't click for me. The entire island is visible from Google Earth and when you look at Marion Island and Prince Edward down to the square foot (outside of a few solar panels outside of the weather station) there's just nothing there. 

Did HAARP go undergound? Can it feasibly work from underground? I certainly don't know.
Google works for the Government. They'd Hide or Airbrush Out anything the Government would want to hide.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Even if that's the case, there just isn't a station there. The islands have a well known history and I'm just not convinced there's a super secret HAARP antenna array causing something to happen to the clouds that the islands' location, geography, and layout can already easily explain through science. 

The actual HAARP stations? Those are another story. But me not completely understanding something doesn't automatically make me think it's some deep secret. Any native population that saw a rifle for the first time thought they were "thunder sticks from the gods". I feel the same way about HAARP. Big dark secret? Maybe. Toying with powers and processes that we shouldn't be? Possibly. But the science behind it is sound...(so say the scientists) and I also think I'd need a 4-6 year degree to understand much of it. But that doesn't mean they are thunder sticks of the heavens...

And how dare you say Google is controlled by the government. The govt. is run and controlled through 3 letter agencies, duh. 

Wait. 

ABC

SHIT!
(11-13-2016, 01:55 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Even if that's the case, there just isn't a station there. The islands have a well known history and I'm just not convinced there's a super secret HAARP antenna array causing something to happen to the clouds that the islands' location, geography, and layout can already easily explain through science. 

The actual HAARP stations? Those are another story. But me not completely understanding something doesn't automatically make me think it's some deep secret. Any native population that saw a rifle for the first time thought they were "thunder sticks from the gods". I feel the same way about HAARP. Big dark secret? Maybe. Toying with powers and processes that we shouldn't be? Possibly. But the science behind it is sound...(so say the scientists) and I also think I'd need a 4-6 year degree to understand much of it. But that doesn't mean they are thunder sticks of the heavens...

And how dare you say Google is controlled by the government. The govt. is run and controlled through 3 letter agencies, duh. 

Wait. 

ABC

SHIT!

Well, they do make small models that can fit on a ship, so maybe they have one hidden in the bushes?  I don't know.   tinylaughing