Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US
Exactly what I was afraid of. tinycrying

The "Deplorables" seem to be on Hillary's support team... not Trump's!    tinyok

The thing I worry about now is someone trying to assassinate him.  Maybe he shouldn't leave home without a suit of armour for a while. tinywondering 

Sad... very sad!

[Image: 700_b389530cd196ff04f53afd7561eda1e1.jpg?v=1478701043]

Quote:Rioting has broken out in America in reaction to Donald Trump’s shock election as the next US president. Hundreds of protesters gathered in Oakland in the early hours of Wednesday morning attempting to block freeways, with at least one hit by a car. There were also reports that cars were set on fire and windows of others were broken with emergency services closing down one highway to deal with the incident.

Protesters were also seen in masks outside a Trump supporters party in San Francisco, according to KTVU, and in Berkeley others were heard chanting ‘not my president.’ Hillary Clinton supporters were also filmed marching through Portland in Oregon shouting ‘f*** Donald Trump’ and setting fire to the US flag.

What'cha want to bet these are illegals or paid protestors causing this unrest? 

Source
Hopefully, after Trump gets in office we won't be seeing shit like this; it will come with more than a slap on the hand to burn the American Flag! tinyangry
Ahh.... the left once again showing its true colours and resorting to violence after failing to get their criminal in office at the polls ...... 

Keep ya head down an stay safe mystic ..... no telling what those psychos will do after not getting their way ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(11-09-2016, 04:03 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Ahh.... the left once again showing its true colours and resorting to violence after failing to get their criminal in office at the polls ...... 

Keep ya head down an stay safe mystic ..... no telling what those psychos will do after not getting their way ......

Yes, I know!  I'm glad I live in a rather small town; we know how to behave like human beings where I'm from.  :smalleyeroll:

These riots took place in CA... imagine that, where the largest numbers of illegals, blacks, and Hispanics are!  Not to say there weren't some whites in the mix, but, welll... actions speak louder than words!   tinywondering
Let the little Cowards Come, We're still Locked and Loaded, Always Keep One In The Pipe, Safety On and The Trigger Finger Flexible!

You have any idea how many bodies a 50 Caliber can go through at 500 yards? Hey, Illegals / La Raza, You Wanna Find Out, Let's Do A Survey!

His, [Image: wm_4588060.jpg]
Mine, [Image: wm_7018885.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mttkssdsDv1randsyo1_400.gif] I wanted it in Pink, but the extra 2,200 dollar cost wasn't worth it I don't think.
Here is the difference in the size of ammunition, a 223 and a 50cal.
[Image: 4c00dac53c49ba4769c765492ef9aa4a.jpg] OK Snow Flakes You Choose! We have them both sizes!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-09-2016, 05:46 PM)guohua Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mttkssdsDv1randsyo1_400.gif] 

...I wanted it in Pink, but the extra 2,200 dollar cost wasn't worth it I don't think.

Oh my! All that most western nations request is that their citizens (or subjects in my case!)
conduct themselves in a mature, society-beneficial manner and now we have these people
behaving like spoilt brats!

With the recent administration leaving office, I would hope that the US  will begin to
to come back together again and continue on the road of freedom.
Let's also hope that the pink ones come down in price too.

(On a private note, that lady's 'shuddering' does something for me, but I should really
refrain from writing it here)
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
[video=youtube]http:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo//[/video]

We need to start washing out this type of snowflake brain-washing and get our young adults
to become adults that are young.
(11-10-2016, 01:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: [video=youtube]http:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo//[/video]

We need to start washing out this type of snowflake brain-washing and get our young adults
to become adults that are young.

There's nothing that can be done for these Spoiled Brat's, Except, Mandatory Military Training and assignment Overseas! If they survive, their education is free.
There was a post on Face Book taking a poll on how many wanted to see Trump assassinated before he can take office, and the numbers were much greater FOR it than against it. 
I posted a comment that this kind of propaganda was not helping to unite our country, but my post would not go through; it told me to try again later. tinyok

This sort of thing shows how the Cabal are doing their "mind control" on the masses to divide the country, and anyone who tries to sway the opinion is erased from having their voice heard!! 

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING!  "THEY" ARE LEADING US TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE!

Just as I said in my OP, his assassination is what worries me now...

Russia WARNS Trump: 'The ELITES planning your ASSASSINATION!'

[Image: 700_f84f7065bbb92563d8f39f97a3504c7f.jpg?v=1478794377]

Quote:Candidate, Donald Trump is no stranger to many controversies. The mass media has consistently been all over Trump, due to his many public speeches, which many believe are laced with borderline racism or sexist remarks. However, this is dependent on one's political views.

There are common comments that are spoken of when it comes to controversial candidates. Much like during Obama's campaign and victory there was often talks whether he would be assassinated. There were rumors that the infamous Ku Klux Klan had intentions of trying to assassinate Obama, due to their well-known dislike for anyone not about their beliefs.

Donald Trump may very well be in this category, but not for his skin color, but rather because of the amount of controversy that has been stirred with the billionaire. Rumors are beginning to surface that Trump may very well be the target of the very same reaction by the Elite.

Part of the reasons for this is because Donald Trump plans to improve relationships with Moscow as the new president. It is believed that he is entering a uniquely dangerous territory by trying to befriend Russia. It is believed that some people do not believe that the United States needs someone like Donald Trump to be president, due to his intentions.

There is a desire to keep the United States as well as the rest of the world to keep world order in a solid and stable business. Under Donald Trump's control, his ideas would make business take an entirely different shift, which deviates from the norm. The individual who continues to indicate that the Trump is becoming a target is a journalist by the name of Kisiliov.

The rumors of Trump being assassinated has been brought up such a scary rate that he is rumored to be wearing a bulletproof vest every time he roams the public. During one rally in Las Vegas, it was believed that a 20-year old man tried to grab an officer's gun to kill Trump. Whether Trump is liked or not, he has not warranted such a reaction to being a target of being assassinated.

It would be best to keep away from the public, given the recent news that Donald Trump will now be the United States' president for the next four years. Controversy is sure to stir during this time. The United States will be involved in some of a unique government that has ever existed. Given rumors of Putin and Trump being close, Trump may be very protected by the powerful Russian.

Source

Mystic, these are the Brain-Washed Children Of the Mass-Media. They believe everything ever said negatively about Trump.
They even believe the one rumor that Trump us molesting his daughter, Now Bill Clinton would have been a better subject to believe that about.

But these people mostly live at home with their moms or go to school, a few Black Ass-Holes with our a Life or Jobs Yes of-course.
But I fully believe the Secret Service would do more to Protect Trump than Hillary.
She was a or I should say a Total Bitch and treated her staff very poorly and spoke down to them.

Let the Disgruntled, Compassionate Left Whine, Let The BLM folks Whine, it's the illegals that are being the most destructive right now.
If Obama Cared he'd start rounding them up and deporting them or prosecuting them. But Obama Does Not Care About The Lives Of Honest Americans.

They are making things worse for themselves, if they'd Shut Up and Embrace America and Our Laws and be quite like the Silent Majority, They'd Be Ignored mostly!
We didn't need to think too hard to know who is behind this, did we? smallnotamused

Soros-Funded Group Organizing Massive Anti-Trump Protests Nationwide

Quote:Hillary Clinton may have lost the presidential election, but one of her main backers is not stopping.
The battle for the sovereignty of America is now between President-elect Donald Trump and open borders globalist George Soros.

MoveOn.org, a liberal activist group that has exploded all across the nation, is funded by Soros’ Open Society Foundations.   It is now well known that MoveOn.org was responsible for many of the riots and protests at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies, some of which became violent and dangerous.
Wednesday – the day following Trump’s victory – MoveOn.org moved into action.   The group put out a notice on their Facebook page, announcing they would conduct “peaceful gatherings of resistance” all across the country Wednesday evening.

Quote:** THIS AFTERNOON **
We will gather tonight in cities across the nation to affirm to ourselves and one another that, despite the outcome of this election, we will not give up. No matter what challenges confront us in the times to come, we will unite with one another and defend our communities—across race, religion, gender, age, ability, national origin, immigration status, sexual orientation, class, and all of our identities. The fight for a nation with liberty and justice for all—and with an economy and democracy that work for everyone—continues.

Those of us in immigrant, refugee, and Muslim communities are threatened. We reject and are prepared to resist attacks on all of our communities, and we commit to care for, look out for, and stand with one another. An attack on any of us is an attack on all of us. Tonight, we will join hands, share our reactions, pledge our mutual solidarity, and resolve to forge ahead together in this moment of peril. We have experienced setbacks before, and we have always come back. Our movements are resilient and unstoppable.

An announcement on their website states: “MoveOn members and our allies will gather peacefully tonight, November 9, in cities and towns across the nation. We will affirm our continued rejection of Donald Trump’s bigotry, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and misogyny, and we will demonstrate our resolve to fight together for the America we still believe is possible.”

The “gatherings” were not entirely peaceful.   Here’s a sample – all courtesy of open borders activist George Soros:

See the video on the Source Page
figured I would throw this up here before it gets taken off YouTube again, it's been taken down 12 times so far

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnQNFBHHs6w&oref

There is no embed, probably because you have to verify age prior to watching, as it is a video of a bunch of thugs beating up an elderly white man for the crime of voting for Trump, according to them. They steal his belongings as well as his car on top of beating him up mercilessly...all because he voted for Trump. (This is in Chicago)

I am not racist, nor did I post this for any reason other than to say, this is terrorism.. by definition and in practice, terrorism is being practiced inside America by those in this country who are politically left.

This is why Trump won. All these protests are against the practice of our constitutional republic and a practical demonstration of the danger our form of governance is in, from those on the left who seek to destroy it only to replace it with something none of us want; democracy, or mob rule by another name, where individual freedom and liberty is not seen as something to protect.
(11-11-2016, 01:37 AM)Grace Wrote: figured I would throw this up here before it gets taken off YouTube again, it's been taken down 12 times so far

There is no embed, probably because you have to verify age prior to watching, as it is a video of a bunch of thugs beating up an elderly white man for the crime of voting for Trump, according to them. They steal his belongings as well as his car on top of beating him up mercilessly...all because he voted for Trump. (This is in Chicago)

I am not racist, nor did I post this for any reason other than to say, this is terrorism.. by definition and in practice, terrorism is being practiced inside America by those in this country who are politically left.

This is why Trump won. All these protests are against the practice of our constitutional republic and a practical demonstration of the danger our form of governance is in, from those on the left who seek to destroy it only to replace it with something none of us want; democracy, or mob rule by another name, where individual freedom and liberty is not seen as something to protect.

Oh, how awful! tinycrying

I hope, surely to goodness, these thugs were arrested. If not, we all need to write a letter to Mr. Obummer and ask why he is allowing terrorist to get away with these acts of violence against our citizens.   tinyangry
(11-11-2016, 02:45 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 01:37 AM)Grace Wrote: figured I would throw this up here before it gets taken off YouTube again, it's been taken down 12 times so far

Oh, how awful! tinycrying

I hope, surely to goodness, these thugs were arrested. If not, we all need to write a letter to Mr. Obummer and ask why he is allowing terrorist to get away with these acts of violence against our citizens.   tinyangry

Well the terrorists in question were the ones who originally posted the video on YouTube, they were proud of themselves. YouTube took the video down, but not before people copied the video, and it became a war against YouTube to keep it up on other accounts.. (I want it up, people need to see what the left is actually doing)

By now, the cops have seen the video I'm certain, and they are surely looking into who the perpetrators are.. this is what happened the last few times left wingers posted themselves committing crimes against innocent people..
(11-11-2016, 02:53 AM)Grace Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 02:45 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Oh, how awful! tinycrying[/url][url=http://freedomdaily.com/trump-supporter-mob/]

Well the terrorists in question were the ones who originally posted the video on YouTube, they were proud of themselves. YouTube took the video down, but not before people copied the video, and it became a war against YouTube to keep it up on other accounts.. (I want it up, people need to see what the left is actually doing)

By now, the cops have seen the video I'm certain, and they are surely looking into who the perpetrators are.. this is what happened the last few times left wingers posted themselves committing crimes against innocent people..

Your video was already removed when I went to see it.

This makes me sick at my stomach!  They show their faces, so they should be pretty easy to find and thrown behind bars for the next several years. If people can't act human, they need to be in a cage with the animals they act like!   tinyangry
Here is a story and video about it:  LINK
 Scum Needs To Die!
They should declare soros and his minions what they are - a terrorist organisation then hunt em all down and terminate with extreme prejudice every last one of the bastards .......  fuck wasting tax dollars jailing the scum...... they want a war  ..... give em a war ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(11-11-2016, 07:39 AM)Daitengu Wrote: They should declare soros and his minions what they are - a terrorist organisation then hunt em all down and terminate with extreme prejudice every last one of the bastards .......  fuck wasting tax dollars jailing the scum...... they want a war  ..... give em a war ......

I'm ready whenever they are. I've been down to the hardware store and stocked up a healthy supply of powdered aluminum and iron oxide. If they like watching shit burn, they're gonna LOVE it when I start tossing thermite at 'em! Not real big on the double-boiler method of napalm production, though - I'd rather melt the non-volatiles first and then fold them into the more volatile ingredients, away from the flame... but, you know, I think that'll be a big hit amongst the flag-burners, too!

Who the hell needs guns when we've got CHEMISTRY?

Put THAT in yer pipe and smoke it, Liberals... just be careful of what's around when you light that pipe!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

It's only later when things have quietened down does one discover all is not what it seems!

In the recent April Berkeley riots, the Police seemed uninterested and when asked about why
they hadn't intervened during the fighting, a patrolman was heard to say that 'that is a very
good question for the Chief of Police'

So who could have insisted on such an order...?

Berkeley Mayor Is Member of Militant Leftist Organization’s Facebook Group.

'The mayor of Berkeley, California, is a Facebook member of a leftist militant organization
that has been linked to violent incidents in the city.

Mayor Jesse Arreguin’s personal page shows he’s a Facebook member of Defend Affirmative
Action and Integration and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary (BAMN).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1686]

According to a 2001 article in the East Bay Express, BAMN, founded in 1995, is “allegedly a
front group for an obscure Detroit-based Trotskyist political party called the Revolutionary
Workers League.” Even by UC Berkeley standards, students considered the group extreme.

The article in the East Bay Express recounts a number of disturbing incidents showing individuals
affiliated with BAMN intimidating local teachers union members and instigating violence throughout
Berkeley.

One activist familiar with BAMN interviewed in the article describes the group as “like a cult.”

A spokesman for the mayor’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

BAMN’s official website describes the organization as “a mass, democratic, integrated, national
organization dedicated to building a new mass civil rights movement to defend affirmative action,
integration, and the other gains of the civil rights movement of the 1960s and to advance the struggle
for equality in American society by any means necessary.”

Its statement of principles includes a vow that the group will “employ whatever means are necessary
to oppose and defeat…attacks on the democratic and egalitarian aspirations and struggles of our
people” and quotes black separatist Malcolm X.

A March 1 post on the group’s site entitled “Confront and Defeat the Trump Movement:
COUNTER-PROTEST the Pro-Trump Berkeley Rally” urges members to confront supporters of President
Trump and to “bring a hat or something else to cover your head and a bandana in case of tear gas.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-24-2017, 04:08 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's only later when things have quietened down does one discover all is not what it seems!

In the recent April Berkeley riots, the Police seemed uninterested and when asked about why
they hadn't intervened during the fighting, a patrolman was heard to say that 'that is a very
good question for the Chief of Police'

So who could have insisted on such an order...?

Berkeley Mayor Is Member of Militant Leftist Organization’s Facebook Group.

'The mayor of Berkeley, California, is a Facebook member of a leftist militant organization
that has been linked to violent incidents in the city.

Mayor Jesse Arreguin’s personal page shows he’s a Facebook member of Defend Affirmative
Action and Integration and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary (BAMN).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1686]

SOURCE:

If Trump is going to "Drain the Swamp", he needs to fire this SOB for allowing and promoting riots in this city.  He has it there in Black and White what his intentions are, and they are to fight the Republic, which Trump is trying to build back up.

JERK!   smallfit