Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Remain Calm!
As much as I will be disheartened if Hillary wins the election tomorrow, I will try to remain calm... well, as calm as a redhead can,  and still be civil to my neighbors who may have voted for her. 

Why, you ask?

Have you ever seen such a heated, crazy election in all your years of voting?  I think the puppeteers have done everything in their power to try and divide the country!  They have tried to divide us with BLM, the gun laws, and too many others for me to remember now, but this election seems to be working.  tinyshocked

Our country is divided at such a high level with those who support Trump vs. those who support Hillary. I see families turning against one another because of who they support; it's terrible!  tinycrying

Just now I saw a post on Face Book where a person's truck was set on fire because it had a Trump sticker! Read the story and watch the video on the link:

News Story

I think they will have "people" in place to continue this type of behavior to try to cause all the civil unrest they can stir up, in hopes that it leads to civil war. This is what "they" want! 

Divide and Conquer! 

And about John Kerry's trip to the Antarctica, it's not to study climate change as has been reported...

Quote:Sources in the CIA say the real reason Kerry is flying to the South Pole is to attend a secret meeting of top bloodline power brokers to plot civil war. Here is a direct quote about the matter from a senior CIA source in Washington DC:

“These assholes WANT civil war. Why else would JK be out of the country. Climate change my ass – He is meeting the elite boys in Antarctica for instructions.”

Source

We must remain calm after this election and try to accept the outcome.  It won't be for long, if Hillary wins...

This is what Pentagon sources had to say about the US Presidential election:

Quote:“The election will be allowed to proceed to not spook the public so vote fraud and other crimes will be exposed. Immediately thereafter the Republic will be announced, Hillary and cabal arrested, and corrupt agencies like FRB, DOJ, FBI, IRS, DHS and CIA abolished or reformed.”

Source

So, hopefully, after the election these bastards and bastaretts will get what they deserve!

I just wanted to make you aware of what's going on behind the scenes.  Don't play into their games!  Don't let them win! minusculenonono
Well Put Mystic, but if Hillarys wins there will be No Living With The Over Zealous Hillary Supporters and Their Illegals.
I'm Really, Really Hoping For A Revolution and Large Prison Camps Filled With Hillary Supporters and Their Beloved Illegals and the MS13 Gang Members.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Am calmly loading mags ....  making sure fields of fire clear ..... claymores set .....  an whipping up another batch napalm ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(11-08-2016, 06:02 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Am calmly loading mags ....  making sure fields of fire clear ..... claymores set .....  an whipping up another batch napalm ......

I wanted to ask, you using Gasoline, Diesel or jp 4 and Tide Clothes Washing Detergent for you mixture, my husband always puts some Petroleum Jelly and Sand in the Bottom before making the lid airtight.
Got some jp4 an mothballs ..... bit touchy when making ..... but does great barbecue .....

(11-08-2016, 06:13 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Got some jp4 an mothballs ..... bit touchy when making ..... but does great barbecue .....

My husband just said he likes the Mothballs and adds them to the Tide Detergent, it's the JP 4 that is hard to get our hands on so he buys the Premium Unleaded and adds the 104 Octane Boost he buys at the autoparts store.
Let set for 8 to 12 hours and you have that beautiful Blue colored jell.  smallgreenklatsch
Hehe ..... some followed me home after it fell off lorry .....  an the lads were busy shopping as seems there was midnight sale at yokusuka ......  still checking over what they picked up ......

Ivory soap works nice too .....

Ummm... apparently you guys aren't getting the core of the message I'm trying to convey. tinywondering 

No, I'm not saying, don't defend yourselves, but I am saying saying don't take part in violence, riots, or anything that would lead to civil unrest.
That could start with something as small as name-calling, and lead to much bigger things, because tensions will be high for quite some time.

PLEASE, don't give Obummer a reason to declare Marital Law!!!!!   tinycrying
(11-08-2016, 04:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ummm... apparently you guys aren't getting the core of the message I'm trying to convey. tinywondering 

No, I'm not saying, don't defend yourselves, but I am saying saying don't take part in violence, riots, or anything that would lead to civil unrest.
That could start with something as small as name-calling, and lead to much bigger things, because tensions will be high for quite some time.

While I would stay calm for that reason, I am honestly worried for our country if she wins for some reason.   Worst case, she starts another war, best case, things stay the same.  which would be really bad.
Tomorrow shall be very interesting. tinyshocked
(11-08-2016, 09:18 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 04:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ummm... apparently you guys aren't getting the core of the message I'm trying to convey. tinywondering 

While I would stay calm for that reason, I am honestly worried for our country if she wins for some reason.   Worst case, she starts another war, best case, things stay the same.  which would be really bad.
Tomorrow shall be very interesting. tinyshocked

And you should be... the whole planet should be!  She wants to continue marching in the New World Order right under our noses, while the majority of noses are looking down at their cell phones. tinyok And I agree about things being bad now.  I honestly don't know if I can take four more years of this shit!!   tinycrying
Long as the liberal prog  scum stays off my patch they have nothing to worry about ...... they set one webbed foot on my patch theyll learn what hell really is ......

Is why posting yankee go the fuck home an stay there signs ........  along with skulls on stakes ....... gotta keep world safe from dumbocrappy .......

Openly asking for political opponents to be locked up or worse? Check. 

Openly hoping for civil unrest because not everybody thinks the same way? Check. 

And all of this "snowflake" talk over the last few years directed at the "other" side? Check. 

It is DISGUSTING what this country has become. I know, it's all "their" fault. Check. 

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't reading things between the lines too much. 

minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker
DuckforcoveR is Right On The Mark. Check!  minusculethumbsup
I was going to edit, but I don't think that's fair. Let me instead post again to clarify and expand on my comments:

I have not always been on the "winning" side in elections. I have not (and will never) vote for the side I think is going to win, just because. I have never voted for a party based on party (my dad, however, does...). I have never EVER come out of an election completely shitting on the other half of the country, state, county, city, or municipality that didn't agree with me. I HAVE NEVER wished ill on anybody for holding true to THEIR beliefs. 

And neither should any of us. 

This country has problems? Join the club. I have problems. You have problems. Our neighbors have problems. Our friends, their friends, their pen-pals, their facebook friends, and (most importantly, I'm getting to the point..) the entire world has problems. 

Can any ONE person fix that? If you think that, I have a bridge to sell you (as long as it hasn't been shut down conveniently...)

Everybody I know that supports Hillary would have choice words for Trump supporters. Everybody I know that supports Trump has choice words for her supporters. But the one thing that is constant among (most of) them is that after tomorrow they are back to cat videos and local issues. Nobody truly wants this country to be different because they think it can't happen. The issues at hand are too large, too big, and we are all too happy to kick the can down the road as we have for decades now. 

But this time was different. People latched onto this "anybody from the outside" mentality that was ripe, warranted, and ultimately dangerous. It was indeed time for somebody from the "outside", it's just that the wrong person was picked. So damn desperate to shake the "establishment" they chose a man who has done nothing but live, bolster, and dine with the establishment his entire life. 

And so much hatred for this man has led to an overwhelming amount of people voting for somebody who's a crook, a liar, who feels it's "HER TURN", who I genuinely believe could give a rat's ass about us. Really?

My point is, I still care for my neighbors and their well being (no matter their vote) and I would be disgusted to feel that people felt different about me because of mine. These problems in the world don't get fixed by one person in the White House anyways, so let's quit pretending that this is the make all / break all of our time. 

You want change? Start sucking up the pride and compromising with the dreaded "other side" to actually get things done in the first place. And that goes for EVERYBODY. 

G'Night RN  minusculebeercheers
@"DuckforcoveR"  You're A Good Person, Just like The Rest Of our members / Family here at R-N3.

Good Night My Dear friend and please come back tomorrow, it's another day!
Stay Calm My friends, it looks Like We Have America Back!
[Image: Donald+Trump+Donald+Trump+Campaigns+Rale...cjQTQl.jpg]
Quote:
Source

Oh, and by the way, The Liberals are Panicking! tinylaughing
Quote:Canada’s Immigration Site Crashes as Liberals Panic
Sol, looks like the Hollywood types are wanting to move,,,, Thank You!
Quote:Hillary Clinton voters totally freaking out about election night results are, apparently, looking to relocate as soon as possible.

Immigration Canada’s website has had so many requests in the last hour that the site has completely crashed and is giving users an error message.
Source

Quote:Hollywood Freaks Out: ‘About to Throw Up’
Around 10 p.m., Hollywood stars began to panic. Hillary Clinton wasn’t as far ahead as they had expected her to be. In fact, the race was far from a landslide. Reflecting the anxiety of the Tinsel Town set, actress Mia Farrow re-tweeted a NYT poll showing that, as of 9:40 pm, Trump had a 55-percent chance of winning the election. As a comment on the tweet, she simply posted: “Xanax.”

Several celebrities indicated suffering physical symptoms. Funny or Die comedian and actor Billy Eichner posted: “Still feeling confident but about to throw up.” After tweeting “And Trump has closed a wide gap in North Carolina. Another shot, please,” Dan Savage commented “I’m going to puke.” Later in the evening, he intimated that death would come as sweet relief in the event of a Trump presidency. “Colorado approves assisted suicide,” he noted about an article from a local Colorado news outlet, “that’s going to come in handy.”
Model Emily Ratajkowski tweeted “Ok I’m getting really nervous,” while Khloe Kardashian expressed her view that “it shouldn’t be this close.” Singer Mandy Moore was flummoxed. “I am absolutely beside myself right now. I can’t believe the way this thing has turned. Trying to remain hopeful but geez louise.”
Source

Quote:Silicon Valley is freaking out about the election right now
Run To Your Safe Place Snow Flake!
Quote:The election is starting to make Silicon Valley very, very, nervous.
As the race tightened Tuesday night, members of Silicon Valley's elite took to Twitter to freak out along with everyone else.
Shervin Pishevar, cofounder of venture capital firm Sherpa Capital, an investor in some of the biggest names in tech, including Uber, Airbnb and Slack, tweeted that if Trump wins he would start funding a campaign for California to become its own country. 
Good We're not going to Argue With That!
Source
Got battalion of yards on full alert to keep out any liberal-prog insurgents that may attempt to flee in this direction ......

Quote:Officials Around The World Are Freaking Out About A Potential Trump Win

“What the fuck can I say?” one diplomat based in the Middle East said.
Really, you people can't do your jobs without the Liberal Government Holding Your Hand? Then we need to replace YOU!
Quote:NEW YORK — A Trump presidency would be “shocking,” “baffling,” “frightening,” and “scary” according to officials across the world who spoke to BuzzFeed News as polls increasingly forecast Trump winning the White House.

“There is no plan for what happens when Trump wins. It was too frightening to consider,” said one senior US diplomat based in Egypt. Like others quoted in this story, he would only speak off record as the official results of the vote had not yet been announced. “This shifts our standing throughout the world, not just the Middle East. Diplomats all over the world will have to redraw their map and reconsider allegiances.”

His disorientation over a Trump vote was echoed by officials reached across the world, who appeared unprepared for what would happen to US-world relations under a Trump administration. French ambassador to the US, Gerard Araud, tweeted, “It’s the end of an era, that of neoliberalism. It remains to be seen what will follow it.” Officials in the Middle East mused whether Trump would shift allegiances away from long-running US allies, including Jordan, Egypt, and Turkey, and whether he would work to disband the recently-cemented nuclear deal with Iran.

In Mexico, officials sought to calm their country over fears that Trump would make-do on his promise to build a wall along the US-Mexico border.
This is the Best Part!
Quote:Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, a former Mexican presidential candidate, called on Mexicans to keep calm. Mexico “is a free, independent, sovereign country. It is not a colony, it is not a protectorate, it does not depend on any foreign government,” he said in a video published on his Facebook page Tuesday night.

A potential Trump win “hits the heart of humanism in the American democracy. Today, that paradigm, it seems to me, has been broken,” said Armando Rios Piter, a Mexican congressman who has proposed amending the country’s annual budget to ensure that no tax money goes toward paying for Trump’s proposed wall.
Yes Trumps going to build the Wall and YOUR Citizens are going to pay for it, so get over it and keep your people in your own country, We don't want them here illegally!
Source
Yeah, the stock market wasn't too happy either about Trump winning.....

Global Markets Roiled as Trump Takes Lead in Election Vote Count

Quote:Global markets were thrown into disarray as results from the U.S. election indicated that Donald Trump may prevail over Hillary Clinton in the race for the presidency, shocking traders who had focused on polls in recent days showing the opposite.

Panicked investors rushed to unwind bets they’d piled on amid predictions Clinton would sweep to victory, fueling demand for haven assets. Futures on the S&P 500 Index plunged by a 5 percent limit that triggers trading curbs and Asian shares sank by the most since the aftermath of Britain’s shock vote to leave the European Union. Mexico’s peso had its steepest plunge since 2008 on concern a Trump win would lead to more protectionist U.S. trade policies. Gold jumped by the most since Brexit, surging with the yen and sovereign bonds.

[Image: c5e14552713d47848b6ad316aa5aa159.png]

Oh dear, you guys should not have taken it for granted that Shillary was going to win.

Wonder how much more it will drop tomorrow if it is confirmed that Trump is indeed the winner.
(President Trump)

a.k.a. 'snarky412'