Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spiritual Cleansing: 6 Ways to Clean Your Aura
[Image: erJLWDw.png]

Auras are like magnets, picking up vibrational energies everywhere you go.  It is important to cleanse your aura of any foreign or negative energy, especially if you are an empath, or intutive person.  It's really quite simple to clean your aura using these 6 cleansing techniques:

Method 1: Visualize Your Aura

Quote:Go sit in a quiet, distraction-free zone in your house. Stay seated comfortably in a position you can relax in for about 15 minutes doing some de-stressing breathing exercises. Be conscious of what you’re doing, and be aware of your inhale and exhale movements. You can even meditate for a bit. Once you find yourself beginning to totally relax, form a white light in your mind and have it surround you. Allow it to flow throughout you, from the tips of your toes to the top of your head, and visualize it moving up and down your back near your spine. If you get distracted or thrown off, you can get yourself back on track by revisualizing the white light and controlling your breathing.

Method 2: Discard Your Negative Energy

Quote:We’ve all been around a poop. You know, a person who is completely negative, always has something bad to say about any given topic, and generally has a big frowny face on more than a smiley one. This person affects more than just themselves, though; she’s distributing negative energy to you whenever you’re around her. Thus, your aura will get dimmer. One way to protect yourself is to make sure you surround yourself with more positive people than negative ones. Cut out the ones that are negative, once you figure it out. Find positive people who think like you, who always have a smile to offer, and who have kind souls. These are the people that can help offset the negativity collecting in your aura.

Method 3: Cleanse Your Own Negative Thoughts 

Quote:Still have negative energy wafting around? You might have to look inwardlyand make sure you aren’t the poop in your life! Start paying attention to your thoughts. Are there a lot of negative ones? Take a look at them. Are they untrue, delusional, or paranoid? All the more reason to chuck them out. Focus on the bright side of things; it really does help! If you are having a really bad day, it’s okay to express your bad feelings, but don’t wallow in that place. Make your day a good one by treating yourself to your favorite tea. Play your favorite song of the moment. Find a friend to hang out with. If you notice that a negative thought is trying to creep in, confront it with a positive one. If you keep practicing this, you will be able to conquer the effects of negative thinking.

Method 4: Create a Protection Bubble

Quote:This is the most commonly practiced ways of protecting the aura. Practitioners praise it as a beautiful way to connect them to the Divine, and when it’s done in the mornings, it’s a defining positive note for the start of their days.

Here’s how you do it. Imagine white light coming down from the Divine, God, the Universe, whatever your higher power is. Connect this light to the crown of your head, and then let it spill out over you and down under your feet. You are now surrounded by a white light bubble. White is pure and thus, highly protective. It is also full of love from our Divine. Now that your bubble is around you, you are protected from any negative energy coming inside your bubble.

You can now change the color if you’d like to change the protection and power. You can also add mirrors to reflect away any negative energy if you are going somewhere you know will have negative energy or if it will have a large group of people.

Method 5: Get Energy Healings

Quote:Sometimes you need to get your energies realigned, and an energy healing will clear any blockages you might have. Healers can also check for negative entities or emotional cords that may need to be cut. Don’t underestimate the power of these energy checkups, and they can impact your energy tremendously! You might find your mood swings, imbalanced emotions, or connections you can’t seem to get rid of are all fixed once your energy is realigned, and thus help you be at your best to protect your energy.

Method 6: Smudge Your Aura Regularly

Quote:Smudging is a Native American practice using white sage to cleanse any negative energy. It’s similar to the house cleaning ritual we showed you in regards to Feng Shui. You can cleanse your house, people, and things. We recommend doing it after you’ve had a lot of people in your home, or after you’ve had a lot of energy drained.

Source

Choose the method that works best for you; mix them up, or use them all, if you wish. 

Being an empath, I pick up on others' energy very easily, and I need to protect myself from the craziness that I sometimes encounter. 
I have found that using method #4 is easy and works for me, so I use it the most. 
However, sometimes I run into people who are soooooooo negative, I feel like I need a smudge stick like the one below.  :P
I think I need to get my energies realigned, seriously 

Here lately, I feel out of whack

Yes, a lot has to do with my husband and his "behavior changes" as he is getting older and the meds he is on doesn't help.
Is he negative a lot? Oh yea
Does he exhibit dementia? At times, yes which scares the beejesus out of me, especially knowing it will only get worse
Have I let it affect me? Afraid so....the stress is always there for me anymore, not knowing what to expect next

But I do need help getting my center back on track
Just not sure how to do about doing it 

I do spend my fair share of time with Mother Nature and She alone is a good healer
But this time, think for me it goes a lot deeper since the stress hits closer to home, more personal 

I've always been a positive person who loves to laugh
And now, I go through the motion, but lacking my luster/energy

Wonder if crystals would help any?
But then, I have no idea where I would get any
Sen, get with me in PM and I can help a bit. Especially on the crystals and where to get them. Gimmie a city/state and when you'll be there, and I'll have you an address where you can shop for what will most help and get your energies straight again.

Don't feel odd or bad tho. This is NOT just you. In fact, it's getting bad enough for seeing it in other people, I've stopped worrying about the little things I'm dropping or losing in my own life. No one else notices, for being so damned foggy in their own at the moment. 

I have NO IDEA what we have been or are BEING exposed to...but the impact on some is dangerously extreme, while it's a foggy haze for most, it seems. Still, the sharp thinking people I've grown accustomed to having near be are MIA right now, to be replaced by people who seem just a little stoned, 24/7, and without any willing assistance from outside influences. 

Dunno what is causing all this..but watch the headlines right now. The extremes are murdering people, every day now it seems, in the oddest and most illogical but UNTHINKABLY BRUTAL ways we could think of, outside a damn movie. 

What scares me isn't even the fact there are extremes to this ..,it is the fact these extremes aren't described as people you'd have thought to watch. They, personally, seem to have been oblivious to the role of violence their own mind has cast for them to play.....until the day comes that they pop like a teenage zit. 

Well.... I would say you may be in the right frame of mind with Crystals. I'll be happy to help with which one(s) to get, and more importantly, what to DO with them once you have them, Wearing them like a pretty piece of jewelry is nothing but vanity ..and useless. It's just a rock on a chain, without more done....so lemmie know.
Senona, yes, there seems to be a lot of people being affected by "something" right now.  Is it Mercury in retrograde, the energy waves that are reported to be coming into our solar system that Corey Goode spoke of, or just negative energies from those around us?  
No matter what the cause, Wrabbit2000 made a good suggestion about using crystals to defuse the negative energy. 

This gave me the inspiration to bring over my thread about crystals and their healing properties. 
I haven't figured out how to link it here yet, but it's in the Metaphysical forum.  I hope it helps.
@Mysticwanderer, I got word that my crystal necklace I ordered is on it's way
Just hope it is a "true one" in the sense that it should be

I did find my small clear crystal and a tigers eye that I got long years ago

I have no sea salt to cleanse them with
But read that burying them in the Earth (or plant) will work the same

So will do that when I get the necklace
And then 'program' them as per the article you showed me
(not sure if that is the correct term)

I would love to have some of the crystals the they show on the Sage Goddess website
As well as a couple of the pyramids they show (grins)

Maybe I can start a "wish list" for next Christmas.....LOL
Oh,,, I like This,,,,, Yes,,, Crystals and a Good Smudging,,,,, Yes!

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-23-2016, 12:17 AM)guohua Wrote: Oh,,, I like This,,,,, Yes,,, Crystals and a Good Smudging,,,,, Yes!

I'm trying to learn what I can about it, being as am totally new to it all

But I'm slowly getting there (winks)
@Senoa, You'll get there, Keep your eyes open when you Walk and Meditate, or you'll walk off a Cliff! We don't want that to Happen!

No, No, No, you can't Hold your Crystal in your Closed Fist and Close Your Eyes and Walk Home,,, No, My Dear Stay Here and Keep Your Eyes Open and Your Crystals Close To Your Center! [Image: emoticon-wink.png]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: kMEXyA9.png]