Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China Has Admitted To The Existence of Aliens And UFOs
Okay, I've got to get my attention away from the political BS and get back to my comfort zone... ETs and UFOs.   tinybiggrin 

So China has OFFICIALLY admitted they believe in the existence of aliens and UFOs and they want to break the ice and expose it all. 
Awesome!   smallgreensmoker
I wonder if this is part of the disclosure movement that Corey Goode was telling us about?   minusculethinking  There are some countries that want FULL disclousure now, not the drip, drip exposure the Cabal have agreed to.

Quote:Because of the constant pressure posed by the people willing to know the truth of what's really happening on this planet, they had no choice other than declassify decades of thorough investigations of unidentified flying objects.

The CIA, the FBI, the Navy, NASA, military officials, retired astronauts, ex-personnel of area 51, plus many other governments from Brazil, Russia, and recently China, are all admitting at least in part or in full that some really messed up things are happening around us, with the cause probably being otherworldly.

Although this data has been known for quite some time by those actively investigating the UFO phenomenon, there are others who are just waking up to this reality and who deserve to know the truth.

In a recent gathering of the non-profit organization known as Citizen Hearing, Shi-Li Sun, an esteemed researcher and president of the Chinese UFO Federation has stepped forward denouncing this concealed reality of UFOs.

According to him, the UFO phenomenon not only is authentic, but it stretches back tens of thousands of years, to a time when ancient China was barely shaping its culture and traits.

In his acceptance, otherworldly visitors might had impacted our entire society, and for an unknown period of time contributed to the foundation of humanity before vanishing into outer space, probably to return at a later date to check on Earth's well-being.

In Chinese culture, all these otherworldly beings personified as deities were converted into a single great cosmic beast – the Dragon.

Chinese people consider ourselves as the descendent of Dragon, and Dragon is from outer space in the Chinese culture, so in the Chinese culture we are from outer space as descendent of Dragon," Shi-Li affirmed.

To break this short, here is what he had to say on behalf of himself, and all the prominent figures involved in the Chinese UFO Organization:
Certainly, after years of research, a large number of Chinese UFO scholars, including myself, are convinced of the authenticity of UFO, the existence of UFOs and aliens…So, we believe in the existence of UFOs, we believe in the existence of aliens and extraterrestrials."

If you want to find all the spicy details unraveled by the Chinese, make sure to watch the official statement in the video below.
Oh, and don't forget to spread the word about these groundbreaking news, everyone deserves to know about this. [Skip to 6:50 mark for the statement]
(Text color changed by me)

This article was originally published on UFOHOLIC.COM
Source
That's Right!
China doesn't have the worry of upsetting the Christians and their Beliefs. The Official Committee Party Line Is, There Is No God  minusculenonono, and you must remember that most of China's Older Beliefs are of Ancestral Types of Worship and that of Reincarnation.

So, if China can come up with Positive Proof of UFO's and Aliens, They have to worries of causing Mass Panic of the Religious Right.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I believe many of the Wikileaks documents have proven where our government stands on that, albeit they deny anything of the sorts to the public.

Kinda like Hillary.
They have 2 separate comments....one for the public, which is usually bullshit & then another that is private within their 'group', which leans more towards the truth of the matter.

Good for China. minusculethumbsup

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

If I'm reading this correctly...
A UFO researcher from China has confirmed that he, and many of his colleagues in UFO research, believe in the existence of UFO's?

uhm.... what?

tinysurprised
(11-08-2016, 10:25 AM)gordi Wrote: If I'm reading this correctly...
A UFO researcher from China has confirmed that he, and many of his colleagues in UFO research, believe in the existence of UFO's?

uhm.... what?

tinysurprised

Yep, that's what he said in the video. 

From everything I'm hearing from the SSP insiders, we should be having at least one species making contact by early next year, or sooner.  They will be the first to come forward because they look most like us, and we won't get the fear from seeing them that we would from some of the other species.
This species will introduce themselves and, over time, introduce others so that we are not shocked from being bombarded with all the species at once.

Actually, these "people" walk among us now, but are not easily detected because they look so much like us, but if you spent time with them, you would notice a difference in how they act and communicate. They will announce who they really are when the time is right, and start giving us new technology that has been hidden by the Cabal for hundreds of years.

Yeah, I know.  We've all heard this many times.  I guess we'll have to wait and see if it happens this time.