Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CBS Announces Possible Terrorist Attack Day Before Election
Here we go just as we thought.

The election will be cancelled, Dictator stays on his throne and martial law gets rolled out.

I called it!

Sources: U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-us-i...us-monday/

Quote:U.S. authorities are taking the threat seriously, though the sources stress the intelligence is still being assessed and its credibility hasn’t been confirmed. Counterterrorism officials were alerted to the threat out of abundance of caution.
“While we do not comment on intelligence matters, we will say the counterterrorism and homeland security communities remain vigilant and well-postured to defend against attacks here in the United States,” a U.S. intelligence official told CBS News.

“The FBI and DHS, working with our federal, state and local counterparts, share and assess intelligence on a daily basis and will continue to work closely with law enforcement and intelligence community partners to identify and disrupt any potential threat to public safety.

“As we have long said, in this environment, homegrown violent extremists could strike with little or no notice. Our concern that violent extremists could be inspired to conduct attacks inside the U.S. have not diminished.

“The public should expect to continue to observe an increased law enforcement and security presence across communities in public places. Our law enforcement community also continues to take action against those who attempt to engage in activities that could put Americans at risk. There are more than 100 Joint Terrorism Task Forces at work across the country in partnership with state and local law enforcement to prevent attacks in the homeland.”

The New York Police Department said it was working with intelligence agencies and the Joint Terrorism Task Force, according to the Reuters news agency.

Intelligence about potential threats always increases during holiday seasons and when big events are approaching.
As Election Day nears, federal law enforcement is planning for several worst-case scenarios.

And just after this:

Fighter jet accidentally drops 'training' bombs on northern Michigan legitgov

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/train...n-michigan

Quote:LUZERNE, Mich. - Officials say a mechanical failure is believed to have caused the release of six training bombs and a training missile from a military plane over Michigan's northern Lower Peninsula.

No one was injured due to the release, which WWTV and WPBN report happened Oct. 25 over Oscoda County.
More News Headlines

The training weapons were on a plane heading to Camp Grayling from Selfridge Air National Guard Base in suburban Detroit when they fell off. The Michigan National Guard says the bombs and missile were found in a remote wooded area near Luzerne.

Hang in there folks. It's only going to get rougher.

My thoughts? False Flag coming. Buy your gold and silver now because if those bank machines go down...?

Jude
I had heard something about that too.
I don't think so though.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-04-2016, 07:36 PM)guohua Wrote: I had heard something about that too.
I don't think so though.

I don't think it's real either. That's why I believe we are getting set up for a false flag of some sort.

All it takes is Obama announcing a threat to the election of any sort and he can cancel elections. If it's a serious enough threat he can declare martial law accomplishing the same.

I have no doubts that something will happen to stop Trump.

Jude
RT now reporting:

Possible Al-Qaeda attacks on Election Day? Anonymous report gets mixed reaction online

https://www.rt.com/usa/365379-terror-att...-election/

Quote:Social-media responses to the news included fear, dismissal, mockery, and charges of election fixing aimed at news outlets and the presidential candidates, especially Democrat Hillary Clinton.

On Friday, four days before the November 8 elections, CBS News cited anonymous US authorities, including a senior FBI official, in reporting that US intelligence has warned joint terrorism task forces — made up of federal, state, and local law enforcement — that militant Islamic-fundamentalist group Al-Qaeda, the great bogeyman of US politics since the attacks of September 11, 2001, "could" attack targets in the US, particularly New York, Texas, and Virginia on Monday, November 7.

hmmm... minusculewtf

Jude
All we can do now is vote for what is best for this nation .. and go from there..
(11-04-2016, 09:49 PM)Jude Wrote: RT now reporting:

Possible Al-Qaeda attacks on Election Day? Anonymous report gets mixed reaction online

https://www.rt.com/usa/365379-terror-att...-election/

Quote:Social-media responses to the news included fear, dismissal, mockery, and charges of election fixing aimed at news outlets and the presidential candidates, especially Democrat Hillary Clinton.

On Friday, four days before the November 8 elections, CBS News cited anonymous US authorities, including a senior FBI official, in reporting that US intelligence has warned joint terrorism task forces — made up of federal, state, and local law enforcement — that militant Islamic-fundamentalist group Al-Qaeda, the great bogeyman of US politics since the attacks of September 11, 2001, "could" attack targets in the US, particularly New York, Texas, and Virginia on Monday, November 7.

hmmm... minusculewtf

Jude

I don't think they will attack just to attack, that helps republicans not democrats, and  isis and the democrats have been in cahoots . It only works in the democrats favor, if it makes Hillary look good.