Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Travel - The Truth About Our Timeline (Video)
Time Travel Pioneer and Whistleblower, Andrew Basiago, shares his story about being involved in a secret U.S. Time-Space program, Project Pegasus. He claims the U.S. acquired quantum access to numerous past and future events by 1970.

Basiago discusses the Mars Project and his trip(s) there from the late 60s through the early 70s. He claims we have established many colonies on Mars.

Basiago was the first American child to teleport, and he was the first to write a paper as an adult in 2008 proving that Mars is an inhabited planet.

He worked for 10 years with the department of advanced research project, DARPA, and is now on a quest to disclose what the government has been hiding regarding time travel, along with six others who have come forward, and he shares who these people are.

Our own Pres. Obama was also involved in this program and has been on many trips to the future or past. He talks about this at the 4:53 mark.

There is so much more to learn in Basiago's fascinating story! Watch and Enjoy! 

https://youtu.be/SVpeY8WImiw
(11-03-2016, 12:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Time Travel Pioneer and Whistleblower, Andrew Basiago, shares his story about being involved in a secret U.S. Time-Space program, Project Pegasus. He claims the U.S. acquired quantum access to numerous past and future events by 1970.

Basiago discusses the Mars Project and his trip(s) there from the late 60s through the early 70s. He claims we have established many colonies on Mars.

Basiago was the first American child to teleport, and he was the first to write a paper as an adult in 2008 proving that Mars is an inhabited planet.

He worked for 10 years with the department of advanced research project, DARPA, and is now on a quest to disclose what the government has been hiding regarding time travel, along with six others who have come forward, and he shares who these people are.

Our own Pres. Obama was also involved in this program and has been on many trips to the future or past. He talks about this at the 4:53 mark.

There is so much more to learn in Basiago's fascinating story! Watch and Enjoy! 

https://youtu.be/SVpeY8WImiw

Excellent, I know what I'll Be Watching Tonight!
thank You Mystic!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This post also pertains to time travel, so I'll just include it here, although it is on a different time travel subject. 

I have always wondered about this pictures found in Egypt that looks like a helicopter and other planes of our present day.

Well, I found my answer by watching a show called Flower of Life on GAIA t.v.  hosted by Drunvalo Melchizedek.  It is an excellent series that was taped back in the 90's.  I think it was the fourth show where he talked about this.

[Image: 800px-Hieroglif_z_Abydos.jpg]

He explained that the way the Egyptians posted their information was by putting the past on the lower parts of the wall and the present (for them) in the middle, and the future was put above that.  These pictures were what they saw in the future.
He says this is proof that the ancients knew how to time travel.

He gets his information from ancient ascended masters/Beings that lived back in the Egyptian days.  He says he has also been in touch with Thoth.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also came across some information somewhere about some stones that I had posted in my Ancient Sites and Artifacts File here that looked fake because they were so new-looking.  It turns out they only looked new because they were only recently discovered.  I had deleted those stones from the file because everyone thought they were fake.   Now I don't remember where I come across that information to include it back in.   tinycrying 

It had a picture of an UFO and what looked like a Gray Being etched into it.

Maybe I'll come across it again.  It was an interesting story.
I'm Sorry, but Obama was never a Jumper, if there ever was such a thing.

I don't believe myself in this program of the Government taking young people (Children) and using them and then returning them to their original age and memories.

Life on Mars, I can believe a Secret Space Program, I can believe.
Opening time portals,,,,,, No, I can accept this, if they did, they'd have known Trump was going to be president and had him killed before he even ran.
(12-26-2016, 12:03 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm Sorry, but Obama was never a Jumper, if there ever was such a thing.

I don't believe myself in this program of the Government taking young people (Children) and using them and then returning them to their original age and memories.

Opening time portals,,,,,, No, I can accept this, if they did, they'd have known Trump was going to be president and had him killed before he even ran.

Well, you have to remember that time lines can be changed; nothing is set in stone.  They probably DID look into the future and saw Hillary winning, and that's why they freaked out so bad when she didn't.  It could have been the mass consciousness of the people being fed up with Obama for eight years that made that change to Trump winning.

The same principle applies to psychics. They can tell you what they see, but it's not necessarily exactly how it will be because we have freewill to change the future.  The best psychics are only 80% correct... and that's the good ones.  So you have a 20% chance there that things could go differently.
(12-26-2016, 06:22 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 12:03 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm Sorry, but Obama was never a Jumper, if there ever was such a thing.

Well, you have to remember that time lines can be changed; nothing is set in stone.  They probably DID look into the future and saw Hillary winning, and that's why they freaked out so bad when she didn't.  It could have been the mass consciousness of the people being fed up with Obama for eight years that made that change to Trump winning.

The same principle applies to psychics. They can tell you what they see, but it's not necessarily exactly how it will be because we have freewill to change the future.  The best psychics are only 80% correct... and that's the good ones.  So you have a 20% chance there that things could go differently.
@"Mystic Wanderer"  You're such an Optimist, I Just Love You For That!  smallawesome Never Change!
Eh ...... ancient egyptians watched gilligans island ????? Looks like they drew pic of the minnow ...... wonder who they liked better ..... ginger or mary anne .......   my vote on ginger .... redheads are cute .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-26-2016, 12:03 AM)guohua Wrote: ...Opening time portals,,,,,, No, I can accept this, if they did, they'd have known Trump was
going to be president and had him killed before he even ran...

But wait... what about this?!
Maybe Trump went into his future, realised the forces against him and then returned to
set-up a counter-attack?

Trump...Biff from 'Back To The Future'.... It all makes sense.
tinybigeyes

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

like this?

[Image: UFO,+UFOs,+Aztlan,+ovni,+en,+piedra,+omn....00+AM.png]

The video on the site doesn't work anymore but I will see if I can find it again. I remember this one vaguely. 

Linky
(12-26-2016, 03:03 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

like this?

[Image: UFO,+UFOs,+Aztlan,+ovni,+en,+piedra,+omn....00+AM.png]

The video on the site doesn't work anymore but I will see if I can find it again. I remember this one vaguely. 

Linky

That could be it.  I think there were at least three stones that were shown.   They were very clean and shiny because the man had cleaned them off and they looked new... and fake because of that.

Thanks!   minusculethumbsup2   I hope you can find the video.