Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China full beam drivers punished by dazzling
China got right idea for punishing the idiots who insist on driving at night with high beams on .......  though think that nightblind idiots should be banned from driving for life and have their vehicles confiscated and scrapped .....

high beam dazzled
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

At least they are trying to do something to educate ... Around here there is seldom a day that I drive where the word idiot does not escape my lips.... One Problem is all the different vehicles that are allowed on the roads, highways, and down town.. everything from bicycles or motorized vehicles which couldn't keep up with a good bicycle on a flat straight away.. Then add 10,000 motorcycles that are all over the place in traffic and well ....natural selection seems to work around here...
Hehe .... they drive same way vietnam .....  least in japan got good drivers ..... though licence expense an hard driving test unlike alot other places ..... think my kids learned to swear in half dozen languages when drove in vietnam with them in car when they were young ..... along with the international gestures of greetings ......

Just amazed that for all that they not have higher body count of road fatalities in vietnam an thailand (cambodia just as bad when it come to driving) .....

Are you planning on going back to your V.N. home or are you settled in for a life of more modern thingies ?

I dread returning to the states other than for friends and family... To darn expensive with car rentals, food, and places to stay for we have to travel when stateside quite abit. Golf and gun range time/hunting is great (frigging ammo is now out of sight price wise !) but all things considered the journey is more of a hassle than my old bones want to put up with..

Wonder of your parrot will still like you if you return ? They do hold a grudge !
Heading back to vietnam at end of month .... getting too cold in japan ..... plus got few new toys to train up the yards on an upgrade my solar system out in boonieland ..... nah it used to my wandering off ..... just hope kitty didnt have it for snack .....

Can believe it getting more expense back in states ..... no intention of ever go back there ...... the older get the lower my tolerance for stupidity gets ...... will stick with kicking around asia far more fun an far less stupidity an pc bullshit to deal with ..... an overall far safer ( unless lil kimmie get carried away with his fireworks ..... as to the muzzies ..... meh .... they act up I send em to meet their skyfairy ..... ) .......

I HATE those Idiots and their High Beams or their One low beam and one High Beam because they're TO Stupid To Connect the new Light Correctly!

If it was me, I'd have their Eyes Plucked Out and Feed to the Birds!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]