Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jason Quitt - Time Travel & Forbidden Knowledge
What a fantastic video!  If you are a seeker of truth, you absolutely must watch this!   smallgreennumberone 

Jason is a time traveler; now wait... just open your mind and hear him out!   minusculebonker  I think you will love listening to his story! 

The Late Bob Mitchell, who was co-authoring a book with Jason, died mysteriously after what many think was murder because he was getting too close to revealing the truth.  The book was released anyway, titled, Forbidden Knowledge, this past August, three months earlier than they had advertised it's release because they thought someone might try to stop them.  It appears they were right.  tinycrying
I will be ordering my copy as soon as I finish this thread! :smallwink:

Jason's story is awesome, and I encourage everyone to listen. 

Quote:Streamed live on Oct 14, 2016

We will be discussing Jason's contact and time travel experiences as well as the death of his co-writer, ufo researcher, Bob Mitchell and their book: FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE

https://youtu.be/P03PObqAGME

OK, OK, OK, Mystic, I'll watch it.
But Please, set down before you fall!
Did someone get to him, Look who he allowed to handle his book!  minusculespooked
[Image: hillary-book.jpg] Could Hillary have read That Book, No, I doubt it, but one of her people could have.
He did die of a number of Cancers all found at different times and already in Stag 4, that is strange, unless of-course he'd had health problems for years and ignored them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
One of Art Bell radio shows.

Now this JOHN TITOR II interview:
 Sorry, but we've both watch this and we're calling it B-S.
Saving this to watch later tinycool 

allusion
             Private Language 
Philosophical Investigations (aka PI)
(11-04-2016, 06:22 AM)guohu Wrote:  Sorry, but we've both watch this and we're calling it B-S.

You are FREE to have your own views... that is unless Hillary wins the election.  tinywondering
(11-04-2016, 01:13 PM)allusion Wrote: Saving this to watch later tinycool 

allusion

It's all VERY fascinating!  I see a lot of evidence in what they are saying, but I watch a lot of other things that help me connect the dots that others might not recognize as truth. :smallwink:
(11-04-2016, 02:47 AM)guohua Wrote: OK, OK, OK, Mystic, I'll watch it.
But Please, set down before you fall!
Did someone get to him, Look who he allowed to handle his book!  minusculespooked
[Image: hillary-book.jpg] Could Hillary have read That Book, No, I doubt it, but one of her people could have.
He did die of a number of Cancers all found at different times and already in Stag 4, that is strange, unless of-course he'd had health problems for years and ignored them.

tinysurprised Hmmm...   Is that another book of his?  
The one I ordered was titled Forbidden Knowledge. It should be here today. Can't wait to read it! smallgreenbananadancer

Yes, it was strange that he got cancer that spread soooooo fast to other organs.  It was like someone was "attacking" him.  I think it is possible that some form of technology (that the mainstream is not pivvy to)  was used on him to get rid of him in hopes of keeping the information from getting out.
(11-04-2016, 06:22 AM)guohua Wrote: One of Art Bell radio shows.

I've been trying to finish this video all day... it's LONG, but very interesting.  I'm coming up on the second hour mark.  Almost there!  Then I have to listen to the one with Art Bell.  Thanks!   smallgreendancer
(11-04-2016, 11:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 06:22 AM)guohua Wrote: One of Art Bell radio shows.

I've been trying to finish this video all day... it's LONG, but very interesting.  I'm coming up on the second hour mark.  Almost there!  Then I have to listen to the one with Art Bell.  Thanks!   smallgreendancer
You're Welcome!  minusculehello
Here is an awesome video with Sean Stone interviewing David Morton.

Quote:Published on May 3, 2015
Aliens traversing the astral plane, time travel secrets of the government, and the great mystery at the center of the Galaxy are illuminated by Sean David Morton in the second and final part of our uncensored interview. How the space program, astronauts, and power brokers at the highest levels are aware of Gray aliens (as well as their more benevolent ‘Tall White’ counterparts), and how space is being weaponized to meet an alien threat that is already ‘on it’s way’ is explored. Pleiadians, the Dulce base, area 51 and area 6413, and unlocking the power to dilate time is on the menu, in this full length Buzzsaw, hosted by Sean Stone.

GUEST BIO:
Dr. Sean David Morton attended Stanford University and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts and a Political Science degree, with minors in Organic Chemistry and Astronomy from the University of Southern California. He received his PhD. in clinical psychology, specializing in therapeutic counseling, from the International Institute of Alternative Medicine. He has also studied Astrology at the famed Exeter College at Oxford University.
Sean's adventures at Area 51, his pioneering work in REMOTE VIEWING and his stunning predictions of the future brought him international recognition as the #1 guest on Coast to Coast AM where host ART BELL called him "America's Prophet" and "My all time favorite guest!"

Corey Goode is sounding less and less "crazy" all the time.   :smallwink:  I absolutely think we have had the ability to use teleportation for decades!

ENJOY!

https://youtu.be/mXH6rj-9sZU

And another...

https://youtu.be/3mUaKQg4uFQ
Here is a video of Sean Stone interviewing galactic historian Andrew Bartzis.   I really enjoyed this one.

Time Travel, Hadron Collider & Alien Energy Manipulation with Andrew Bartzis

https://youtu.be/rp0W50E_kC0
(11-16-2016, 11:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a video of Sean Stone interviewing galactic historian Andrew Bartzis.   I really enjoyed this one.

Time Travel, Hadron Collider & Alien Energy Manipulation with Andrew Bartzis

https://youtu.be/rp0W50E_kC0
Very interesting video.