Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dr. Mary Helen Hensley NDE (Video)
This is a story about what Dr. Mary Helen Hensley experienced during a near death experience. 
Her father, who was a Kentucky Baptist Minister, had been visited by "celestial beings" before her birth and told him she would have special abilities.
She did have special abilities and could see and talk to the dead as if they were in physical form in front of her, but it wasn't until she was involved in a car accident at the age of 21 that she met with the Counsel of Nine in the astral plane, and there she learned the truth of what life is all about, and why we are all here. She also learned what God is.  
Being raised with a Baptist belief system, everything she was told and experienced in the astral plane went against what she was told in the church, but she had an "awakening". She remembered many past lives and even living back in the time of Atlantis.

After she came back into the physical body, she had a gift of healing, and began her life mission as an alternative healer, which was the "special abilities" the celestial being told her father about.

If you have ever wondered what our purpose in life is, or have had questions about God and what He is, you must watch this video.  I know I covered a lot of what the video is about, but there is so much more in her story that you need to hear.

@"Sol", you had a thread asking questions about spirituality not long ago. I think this video will provide the answers you seek. :smallwink:

Quote:Published on Oct 10, 2016

Bases Witness statements continue, from Ireland with Dr Mary Helen Hensley. A no nonsense brilliant women with New Death Experience, and guided to come to Ireland where she recognized the holographic nature of the ancient Antediluvian symbols at New Grange. This and her actual death in a car crash in United States, and coming back to tell us more, and the origins of our civilization, echoed in Andrew Powers's book Ireland, Land of The Pharaohs.

https://youtu.be/_pLregwxfGU
She's a Very Good, I just can't accept all her story.
The beings in the beginning after her accident, I don't believe would have just stood there waiting for her to recognize them.
I believe they would have comforted her more and in her mind tell her who they were to her.

She is interesting though and has a good point about sitting on the right hand of God, I mean, won't that be a long line of Chairs and if you sat down on Gods hand side, would you be close enough to even see him?
All you're going to do is Walk The Streets of Gold all day or Sing, Boring!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-31-2016, 06:15 AM)guohua Wrote: She is interesting though and has a good point about sitting on the right hand of God, I mean, won't that be a long line of Chairs and if you sat down on Gods hand side, would you be close enough to even see him?

Being seated at the right hand of God, isn't a chair in heaven that Jesus is sitting on.. 

The right hand of God is HIS power and sovereignty. The phrase is used throughout Scripture in just this manner (Ex. 15:6Isa. 48:13). Seated, just describes being established in.. so, when it is said that Jesus is seated at the right hand of God, it is specifically referring to the kingdom of heaven which Jesus is Lord over. So basically, to say that Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father is to say, as John Calvin explains, that “Christ was invested with lordship over heaven and earth, and solemnly entered into possession of the government committed to him — and that he not only entered into possession once for all, but continues in it, until he shall come down on Judgment Day"

Therefore, when revelations 3:21 talks about the believers:"To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne." It is referencing the same Kingdom of Heaven that Jesus became Lord of.  Basically, this is our inheritance, if we are victorious or overcome like Jesus did, we will inherit the kingdom of heaven.

It's just a poetic way to say it.. it's definitely not a line of chairs somewhere in heaven.

As far as being bored with heaven or not thinking it wonderful and fun to be in the presence of God.... perhaps this is why people have a choice to follow Jesus or not.. anyone who wouldn't want to be there, doesn't have to be.
(10-31-2016, 04:44 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This is a story about what Dr. Mary Helen Hensley experienced during a near death experience. 
Her father, who was a Kentucky Baptist Minister, had been visited by "celestial beings" before her birth and told him she would have special abilities.
She did have special abilities and could see and talk to the dead as if they were in physical form in front of her, but it wasn't until she was involved in a car accident at the age of 21 that she met with the Counsel of Nine in the astral plane, and there she learned the truth of what life is all about, and why we are all here. She also learned what God is.  
Being raised with a Baptist belief system, everything she was told and experienced in the astral plane went against what she was told in the church, but she had an "awakening". She remembered many past lives and even living back in the time of Atlantis.

After she came back into the physical body, she had a gift of healing, and began her life mission as an alternative healer, which was the "special abilities" the celestial being told her father about.

If you have ever wondered what our purpose in life is, or have had questions about God and what He is, you must watch this video.  I know I covered a lot of what the video is about, but there is so much more in her story that you need to hear.

@"Sol", you had a thread asking questions about spirituality not long ago. I think this video will provide the answers you seek. :smallwink:

Quote:Published on Oct 10, 2016

Bases Witness statements continue, from Ireland with Dr Mary Helen Hensley. A no nonsense brilliant women with New Death Experience, and guided to come to Ireland where she recognized the holographic nature of the ancient Antediluvian symbols at New Grange. This and her actual death in a car crash in United States, and coming back to tell us more, and the origins of our civilization, echoed in Andrew Powers's book Ireland, Land of The Pharaohs.

https://youtu.be/_pLregwxfGU

I believe demons are real, and I believe that people can open themselves up to demonic attack, sometimes through their actions, and sometimes for other reasons.. but I do see this as being demonic in nature.. 

I know this is not a popular opinion, but since guohua made a post I thought should be addressed, that I would comment on the article as well..  

Anyway.. nice thread..sorry to barge in.. have a great day!
(10-31-2016, 11:26 AM)Grace Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 06:15 AM)guohua Wrote: She is interesting though and has a good point about sitting on the right hand of God, I mean, won't that be a long line of Chairs and if you sat down on Gods hand side, would you be close enough to even see him?

Being seated at the right hand of God, isn't a chair in heaven that Jesus is sitting on.. 

The right hand of God is HIS power and sovereignty. The phrase is used throughout Scripture in just this manner (Ex. 15:6Isa. 48:13). Seated, just describes being established in.. so, when it is said that Jesus is seated at the right hand of God, it is specifically referring to the kingdom of heaven which Jesus is Lord over. So basically, to say that Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father is to say, as John Calvin explains, that “Christ was invested with lordship over heaven and earth, and solemnly entered into possession of the government committed to him — and that he not only entered into possession once for all, but continues in it, until he shall come down on Judgment Day"

Therefore, when revelations 3:21 talks about the believers:"To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne." It is referencing the same Kingdom of Heaven that Jesus became Lord of.  Basically, this is our inheritance, if we are victorious or overcome like Jesus did, we will inherit the kingdom of heaven.

It's just a poetic way to say it.. it's definitely not a line of chairs somewhere in heaven.

As far as being bored with heaven or not thinking it wonderful and fun to be in the presence of God....  perhaps this is why people have a choice to follow Jesus or not.. anyone who wouldn't want to be there, doesn't have to be.
I guess that's us, we don't believe in a Heaven or an All Knowing God.
Mr. G. was raised in a Very Strict Pentecostal Family. He nearly lost his right arm in 1962 due to Blood Poisoning because his Mother and Father Believed God Would Save Him and Heal His Arm.
If it wasn't for his Older Sister taking him to the Emergency Room Wednesday Night when his parents went to Church he may have died.
Mr. G. says it was his first tour in Vietnam that changed his View forever on an All Mighty God.

I'm Chinese Born and Raised, we were never taught about The Bible or God.

So I guess I'm saying that neither of us expect to seat on the right hand of God or Walk Streets of Gold or Sing and Hug all day. Yes, that would be Boring To Both Of US!
Now if Heaven had a Rifle Range and a Handgun range and animals to Hunt, OK, you can count us in the Heaven Groupies.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-31-2016, 12:20 PM)guohua Wrote: I guess that's us, we don't believe in a Heaven or an All Knowing God.
Mr. G. was raised in a Very Strict Pentecostal Family. He nearly lost his right arm in 1962 due to Blood Poisoning because his Mother and Father Believed God Would Save Him and Heal His Arm.
If it wasn't for his Older Sister taking him to the Emergency Room Wednesday Night when his parents went to Church he may have died.
Mr. G. says it was his first tour in Vietnam that changed his View forever on an All Mighty God.

I'm Chinese Born and Raised, we were never taught about The Bible or God.

So I guess I'm saying that neither of us expect to seat on the right hand of God or Walk Streets of Gold or Sing and Hug all day. Yes, that would be Boring To Both Of US!
Now if Heaven had a Rifle Range and a Handgun range and animals to Hunt, OK, you can count us in the Heaven Groupies.

Well, I think the bible is specific in saying that those who desire the world, then the world is their reward.... so have fun, enjoy the hunting and such while your here! :) (eat drink and be merry comes to mind!) 

I do believe though.. I'm sure everyone here remembers when I was saved .. that was an experience for me, one that was very difficult to keep my mouth shut in. 

I do see it as being a lot different than what many Christians are convinced it is.. I never know what to say to people who have been abused by people who didn't understand what it all means.. other than I do know that it happens. Lots of people use God as an excuse for horrible things.. to me it's even sadder when they use it 2mm from the truth.. it's more forgivable what Muslims do I often think for that reason.. at least they never took for themselves the name of God in vain. 

Anyway.. to each his own and I'm glad you all are happy!
.Grace

@"Grace"

Quote:I believe demons are real, and I believe that people can open themselves up to demonic attack, sometimes through their actions, and sometimes for other reasons.. but I do see this as being demonic in nature.. 

I know this is not a popular opinion, but since guohua made a post I thought should be addressed, that I would comment on the article as well..  

Anyway.. nice thread..sorry to barge in.. have a great day!

Being raised in a strict Christian home, I can see where people of that faith would see this as "demonic" in nature; I understand, I really do.

But also, having my own experiences and reading the experiences of others like this woman, I can see where it could be ETs who are responsible for everything, even tinkering with our DNA to make us who we are today. 

There are many old scribes, tablets, and pictures from ancient times showing "humanoids" that were here long ago.  We can't deny that; it's etched in stone and proven to be thousands of years old.  If you take some of their stories and switch the characters, you get some of the same stories in the KJB and other religious texts.

So, at this point, it seems to me the Bible, at least the Old Testament, has been contorted by the Church to represent stories passed down about ETs that they turned into something else so they could use it for control. 

I would also like to add that I have been "saved".  No one can tell another person what this is like.  There is definitely "something" that happens on a spiritual level at that time that can't really be put into words.  But, I know some of the wording in the Bible has been changed down through the years to give the Church more control over the masses, and some of the verses mean something other than what the church "preaches" it means.  It's this type of thing that made me stop going and seek my own truth. Something about what I was being taught just didn't add up for me.

During MY OWN research, I have found so much evidence that points to us coming from the "Cosmic Travelers" that it is almost impossible to deny, at least for me.  The stories are there, same as in the Bible, but different people involved. So I have to ask where did the people who wrote the bible get their stories?  Did they take stories from the ETs and fabricate them into something else as a means for control?

Just look at this thread I posted about the overwhelming parallels in the story of Jesus and Horus:

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=396

We are taught in church that we have to take what they teach us on FAITH. That, for me, is very hard to do when I see overwhelming evidence coming to light that their "truth" isn't true at all, at least not the way they tell it.

As for reincarnation, yes, I absolutely believe in reincarnation... 100%!  And this comes after many, many years of being brainwashed with the Christian teachings.  It took me years and years of researching and researching some more before I got my "ah-ha" moment, and that was that!
I'm convinced now that it's true. 
As Ms. G. said, going to heaven and singing and walking on streets of gold all day long would get boring after awhile. tinylaughing I think as we evolve in our spiritual awareness we can choose where we go to continue spreading the "light" over the many universes out there, just as some of these Beings are coming here to help us now. 
Or, we can choose to go where we keep learning lessons and evolving our own spiritual consciousness until one day we reach the level that allows us to become as one with The Source that made us, and made ALL things. Some people call this God, some call it the Creator, some call it the Source. 

Now... having said all that, and with my Christian upbringing/brainwashing, I still have a very tiny voice in the back of my mind that says, what if this is all a deception that has been placed here by the demonic forces to lead us astray? minusculethinking

I think there is truth in both what the ancients left us, and in what the Bible teaches, but possibly both have been twisted and mistranslated over the years to the point that there is only a small bit of truth left in either of them.
That then would leave it up to us to take our own spiritual journey seeking the direction our soul/spirit needs to travel to find our own truth.

I, personally, am still on my journey.  Is it ETs, or is it demonic?  That remains the question (for me). But, I'm leaning heavily toward the ETs at this point in my research. I'm just not to the 100% mark yet either way.
(10-31-2016, 06:15 AM)guohua Wrote: She's a Very Good, I just can't accept all her story.
The beings in the beginning after her accident, I don't believe would have just stood there waiting for her to recognize them.
I believe they would have comforted her more and in her mind tell her who they were to her.

She is interesting though and has a good point about sitting on the right hand of God, I mean, won't that be a long line of Chairs and if you sat down on Gods hand side, would you be close enough to even see him?

I think these Beings were waiting for her to "wake up" on her on and remember via her own subconsciousness memory.  A person/Being can tell us anything about who they are, but unless we have the memory ourselves, it really is just their word.   :smallwink:
And, as synchronicity always happens for me, this video scrolled past my face while on FB.  

How convenient.  Thank you Spirit.   minusculebeercheers 

Awake in our Mythology, The Christ Conspiracy Part 1