Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top 20 Best UFO Videos 2016
I'll post this video and I want to say. Some look very interesting, but most have been classified as Hoaxes I think.
Taking a break from the Election Scandals.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Need More?
This will take an hour of your time and distract you from Hillary and Bills Crime Family.
@"Mystic Wanderer"  and others, this film is good, I think you'll enjoy it, very informative.
Thanks Ms. G.  Now I'll have something to watch!   smallgreenbananadancer 

I've seen Sirius. It's a good video. 

I'm watching one now that I think some of you might find interesting, so I'm going to post it in a thread. minusculebeercheers
(10-31-2016, 03:35 AM)guohua Wrote: I'll post this video and I want to say. Some look very interesting, but most have been classified as Hoaxes I think.
Taking a break from the Election Scandals.

Always lovely to take a break from the election! Nice fun videos to watch! Yea
(10-31-2016, 03:35 AM)guohua Wrote: I'll post this video and I want to say. Some look very interesting, but most have been classified as Hoaxes I think.
Taking a break from the Election Scandals.G

Sorry Mrs G... Terrible... terrible CGI on the first couple of videos.... couldn't watch any more. :(
Gx
(10-31-2016, 10:57 PM)gordi Wrote:
Taking a break from the Election Scandals.G

Sorry Mrs G... Terrible... terrible CGI on the first couple of videos.... couldn't watch any more. :(
Gx
That's what I thought too.
But one or two may very well be real.