Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
101 Year Old David Rockefeller Receives 7th Heart Transplant
Didn't I just make a thread about this a year or so ago, or am I experiencing the Mandela Affect? tinybighuh 

Seems the hearts he's getting aren't strong enough to keep the old body going anymore.   tinysure 
When does one say enough is enough?  Time to give up the ghost! But then, his ghost would probably do more harm to us than he can do now. That's a scary thought!   tinysurprised  Keep those hearts coming! :smalleyeroll:

Quote:The 101 heir to the Rockefeller fortune, David Rockefeller, successfully completed his 7th open heart transplant after the last one failed (earlier, month before). This would mark more heart transplants than any other human being that’s ever existed.

[Image: ghf67rfujhgj.jpg]

Quote:David’s net worth is estimated at only $3 billion, a small number compared to the many new tech startup billionaires that make the exclusive forbes list. However he is the most wealthy billionaire of old money in the Forbes Billionaires club. David stared as an American banker who served as chairman and chief executive of Chase Manhattan Corporation. He is the oldest living member of the Rockefeller family and family patriarch since July 2004. Rockefeller is also the only surviving child of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, and the only surviving grandchild of John D. Rockefeller and Laura Spelman Rockefeller.

If you wish to lean more about David Rockefeller, you can read about him and how he gained his fortune here:  Source Link
Most likely from a Chinese inmate and infused with the blood of a young virgin.

I will celebrate when this monster finally dies.

Jude