Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is There a Secret Agenda?
I'll tell you folks, I think something bad is on the horizon for our entire planet.  

Just look at this election; we have the worst of both candidates running for POTUS in both parties. 
I think these candidates were "put in place" by the "Powers That Be", i.e., the Cabal, the Shadow Government, the Illuminati, or whatever name you wish to call them, in hopes that whichever party wins, the other party supporters will begin a riot like none we as a country have never witnessed.

If this should happen, it would give Obummer his opportunity to declare Martial Law and remain in power, as he, and other prophesies, claimed he would do.

I know my message alone will not reach enough people to prevent this from happening, BUT, if we all connect and spread the word together, we can reach a large amount of people and stop this state of communism from completely over-taking our country.

WE MUST REMAIN CALM and not cause large riots that would open the door for Obama to declare Martial Law after the results come in! 
The MSM will be feeding the masses all the propaganda the puppet holders tell them to, and using every means of "mind control" at their disposal.

PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND AFTER THE ELECTION, AND DON'T PLAY INTO THEIR GAME WITH OUT FUTURE! 

THE TIME TO REMAIN CALM AND IN CONTROL IS NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER, or else, we will lose ALL our freedoms!! 

LET'S DO THIS!

TOGETHER! 

THE TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE THEIR HIDDEN SECRET AGENDA IS NOW!   tinyshouting
Yes there is and it's Very Evident and Real after the Obama Election.
The Rich (to include Hollywood) Get Much, much Richer as We Get Poorer!
After they've Drained us and taxed us to death for their future gains, they'll move to their Utopia Island and watch the Sheeple eat Each Other!

Not Us, we have years of Ammunition Stocked up and supplies.

With the Up Coming Hillary Election, it might be a good idea for a Prepper Thread or Survivalist Thread.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-28-2016, 06:14 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes there is and it's Very Evident and Real after the Obama Election.
The Rich (to include Hollywood) Get Much, much Richer as We Get Poorer!
After they've Drained us and taxed us to death for their future gains, they'll move to their Utopia Island and watch the Sheeple eat Each Other!

Not Us, we have years of Ammunition Stocked up and supplies.

With the Up Coming Hillary Election, it might be a good idea for a Prepper Thread or Survivalist Thread.

Yes, I agree, but the thing we need to be most aware of NOW is their hopes that a huge NATION-WIDE riot will develop so Obummer can declare Marital Law.  That's why we must remain calm after the results come in.  If we need to "let off steam", do it in a manner that doesn't promote violence, or add "fuel to the fire".