Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Urinalists, I Mean Journalist are Whining
The MSM Urinalists, Sorry, I meant to say, Journalist are Crying and Whining and The mean Comments Trump Supporter are Saying to them, The Snow Flakes are Afraid there will be Violence. 
They Support, Open Borders Globalist Media whores, from Megyn Kelly to Jake Tapper, are frauds, anti-American frauds, paid to tote their masters open borders agenda

Their agenda is to make America identical to South America, a third world cesspool readily submissive and easily ruled.
Why would any American allow frauds to end America?
They get What They deserve!

Quote:Triggered: Journalist Snowflakes Scared Trump Supporters Are ‘Turning on the Media’
Poor Babies, Run To Obama and Hillary and ask for your Diaper To be Changed!

Quote:Triggered journalists from across the nation are bemoaning the treatment members of the press are receiving at Trump campaign rallies from the Trump supporters the media routinely misrepresents as ignorant racists, fascist Nazis, or disenchanted working whites.
With increasing regularity, these journalist snowflakes are “reporting” their victimization at the hands Trump supporters who chant mean things like, “CNN sucks” and call them names like “presstitutes.”
For members of the media elite, the occasional taunts and jeers signal a dangerous threat to the free press. During an interview with Kellyanne Conway on Tuesday, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer breathlessly asked Trump’s campaign manager to ask Trump to stop calling out the press at his rallies because he is scared “there could be an ugly incident” between Trump supporters and the “hardworking young journalists” who cover his rallies.
A quick review of media stories over the last two weeks reveals more than a dozen articles in major publications with the same “journalists victimized by Trump supporters at rallies” narrative. Trump supporters endure long waits, messy parking, and often obstructed view seating to rally for their candidate. The press, on the other hand, is given their own entrance, sectioned off seating, and protection from event security and the Secret Service.
After an exhaustive search, this Breitbart reporter could find exactly zero incidences of members of the media being physically attacked or assaulted at Trump rallies. None of this has stopped the misleading characterization of Trump supporters creating a “menacing” and “dangerous” environment for these special snowflakes.
The narrative sprung up briefly in August when NBC‘s Katy Tur wrote a long piece in Marie Claire in which she gives her account of her confrontational relationship with Trump and the backlash his “insults” on her reporting created with his supporters. Here is a small piece from her “no-holds-barred” account:

Quote:I was six months into covering the Trump campaign for MSNBC and NBC News, and there I was, in the belly of a World War II battleship, in a press pen made out of bicycle racks, surrounded by thousands of whipped-up Trump supporters.

Trump decided to go further in Mount Pleasant, pointing his finger squarely at me and launching a personal attack as millions of Americans watched at home.
“What a lie it was,” Trump said, referring to the claim that he had left the stage abruptly. “What a lie. Katy Tur. What a lie it was. Third. Rate. Reporter. Remember that.” The crowd’s boos ricocheted off the iron hull of the USS Yorktown.
Just a few days after the Tur piece was published, two other NBC press employees — Frank Thorp and Ali Vitali — tweeted out pictures and videos of Trump supporters showing insufficient deference to the press. It was so very traumatic that it inspired several stories, including this one in Real Clear Politics.
The Snow-Flake pissed Himself!
See the pictures and read the article here: Source

At a Clinton "gathering" the Cameras always show the people. They even do pan-in shots of individual people doing cheers. As EVIDENCE of Media Bias the Cameras never show the people at a Trumpion Rally.

The MSM must prove they're not biased!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-27-2016, 08:15 PM)guohua Wrote: ....The MSM must prove they're not biased!

Isn't that a bit like asking the Moon to prove that it's a cube?
tinysurprised
(10-27-2016, 08:15 PM)guohua Wrote: ...The MSM must prove they're not biased!

In many cases, the Journalists will genuinely not understand why crowds treat them
in such a way because as far as they're concerned, their narrative is the correct one.

The days of true reporting have long gone and now, they see their careers as nothing
more than cut-and-paste, accept the bullsh*t from agents of celebrities and politicians
and try not to p*ss off the establishment so their freebies aren't stopped.

In TV-land, they read the tele-prompter and tow the corporate line. Presenters relate
the headlines and then tell the viewers what to think and how rationalise the given
information based solely on the fact that most viewers perceive anyone on television
as someone who is smart.

The trade has been diluted so much that a Journalist couldn't find a good honest story
if they tried. It's been this way for such a long time that they believe they're right because
there's no evidence contrary.
Based on the fact that they won't look. smallupset
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-27-2016, 09:17 PM)gordi Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:15 PM)guohua Wrote: ....The MSM must prove they're not biased!

Isn't that a bit like asking the Moon to prove that it's a cube?
tinysurprised

Wait...what???

You mean the Moon is NOT a cube? But but but....
Oh horrors

NASA lied to us again  smallnotamused

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Quote:..........who chant mean things like, “CNN sucks” and call them names like “presstitutes.”

Well if the shoe fits.......just saying.  minusculerolleyes

Usually on social media, the people say CNN stands for -- "Clinton News Network"
Their one-sided bias reporting is obvious. (not to mention their Moderators for the debate)

So for the media to act like babies because people are calling THEM names is humorous.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Awwwwww....  poor widdle media pukes got their widdle feelings hurt .....  only thing they good for is fertilizer .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(Friday)

I've been scouring the internet in search of something I'd dared to guess would happen
if the day ever came when the average Joe in the street began to think that mainstream
media were reporting information with an agenda laying parallel with the story.

Most everyday reporting offers little to stimulate their readers/viewers and tends to lean
on 'sit-at-home-and-believe-we're-in-charge' and 'Buy stuff' because we know better than
you.

I know this may seem crazy-talk to most, but I can assure you, subscriptions and the monies
made from selling newspapers do not pay the bills... advertising is the name of the game.
So if the politics suit businesses, then these companies need to get their word out.
They need you to accept a certain concept.

But... with the recent decision to leave Europe by the United Kingdom and now the US election
that's underway, it seems to show that the masses are rebelling against the Kool-Aid they've
been given -via print and the boob-tube, and now these media outlets know they will have to
come up with a better plan.

Let's say Trump gets in, how are the US citizens going to perceive the media in the future...?
The end-game isn't the election for mainstream media, their jobs will have to go on after the
crap-game is over.

So, is it time that the mainstream media slip away from the columns that are lined up on one
side and sneak over to the other? Will the 'Russia is doing it' trash hold out any longer?

When the dust settles and if Donald Trump becomes President, it'll be interesting to see if the
media have swapped sides and offer meek smiles or whether they'll stand fast and these hacks
will begrudgingly take their medicine.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-28-2016, 01:32 PM)BIAD Wrote: (Friday)

I've been scouring the internet in search of something I'd dared to guess would happen
if the day ever came when the average Joe in the street began to think that mainstream
media were reporting information with an agenda laying parallel with the story.

Most everyday reporting offers little to stimulate their readers/viewers and tends to lean
on 'sit-at-home-and-believe-we're-in-charge' and 'Buy stuff' because we know better than
you.

I know this may seem crazy-talk to most, but I can assure you, subscriptions and the monies
made from selling newspapers do not pay the bills... advertising is the name of the game.
So if the politics suit businesses, then these companies need to get their word out.
They need you to accept a certain concept.

But... with the recent decision to leave Europe by the United Kingdom and now the US election
that's underway, it seems to show that the masses are rebelling against the Kool-Aid they've
been given -via print and the boob-tube, and now these media outlets know they will have to
come up with a better plan.

Let's say Trump gets in, how are the US citizens going to perceive the media in the future...?
The end-game isn't the election for mainstream media, their jobs will have to go on after the
crap-game is over.

So, is it time that the mainstream media slip away from the columns that are lined up on one
side and sneak over to the other? Will the 'Russia is doing it' trash hold out any longer?

When the dust settles and if Donald Trump becomes President, it'll be interesting to see if the
media have swapped sides and offer meek smiles or whether they'll stand fast and these hacks
will begrudgingly take their medicine.

I have been saying for a while that if Trump gets elected, if I'm reading the situation right that is when the riots will begin. At that point, the media will use twisted coverage to prove how right they were all along and how evil and dangerous we (Trump supporters and white people etc., you know, those irredeemable masses) are. I think what we have seen so far in riots and attacks against whites and Trump supporters, is nothing compared to what we will see if he actually gets into office. 

I could be wrong, perhaps they will peacefully see themselves as outnumbered and the battle as lost and go quietly home and wait for another day.. but I'm just not seeing it at all. I think the situation is such that they won't stop.

Brexit is still being fought, with groups trying to get it voted on again etc. But there weren't any riots over the loss . So if we mirror U.K. then it won't be as bad.  Thing is.. we haven't mirrored the U.K. in this election.  People have been literally attacked for wearing Trump shirts, having pro Trump bumper stickers and going to his rallies.  The situation here is actually more volatile than it was in the UK.

Most people think once Trump wins all will be okay. But honestly, I think that is when it will just be beginning.. hope I'm wrong..