Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Analysis of Paracas Elongated Skulls Released: Unknown to Any Human, Primate, or
What gets me about these skulls in particular is the cranial volume which in some cases is 2.5 larger than known humanoids ? 
http://wakingtimesmedia.com/dna-analysis...te-animal/
Quote:Arjun Walia, Collective-Evolution
Waking Times Media
Paracas is located in the Pisco Province in the Inca Region on the Southern coast of Peru. Home of the ground breaking discovery in 1928 by Julio Tello of a massive graveyard containing tombs filled with the remains of individuals with elongated skulls, now known as the famous Paracas Skulls.
They are approximately 3000 years old, and initial DNA analysis of them has revealed that they may not have come from humans, but from a completely new species, according to Paracas Museum assistant director, researcher and author Brien Foerster. Here is the apparent quote from the geneticist who did the testing.
Quote:From the doctors that I have spoken to, they have said that you can alter the shape of the skull but you cannot increase the size of the skull. The skull is genetically predetermined to have a certain volume.” (Source)(Source)

Quote:I would also like to quote author and historian Graham Hancock.
Quote:“I have grave doubts about stories presently doing the rounds on the internet, and apparently bought hook, line and sinker by many, making extravagant and premature claims about the implications of DNA testing on certain elongated skulls from Paracas in Peru. We have no details of the lab that’s done the testing, and even in the sensationalist reports that have been attracting so much attention it is emphasised that the findings are preliminary. Let’s wait until we see the findings themselves, rather than someone referring to them, and let’s get more detailed results, before we get in the least bit excited. That being said, previously unknown species of human have been coming out of the woodwork recently (Denisovans, Homo Floresiensis) so who knows? It’s always good to keep an open mind but right now I fear this whole thing with the Paracas skulls is going to blow up into a great discredit to alternative history. I do hope I am proved wrong.” (Source)
(10-23-2016, 01:21 PM)727Sky Wrote: ...I would also like to quote author and historian Graham Hancock.
Quote:“I have grave doubts about stories presently doing the rounds on the internet,
and apparently bought hook, line and sinker by many, making extravagant and
premature claims about the implications of DNA testing on certain elongated
skulls from Paracas in Peru.

We have no details of the lab that’s done the testing, and even in the sensationalist
reports that have been attracting so much attention it is emphasised that the findings
are preliminary.

Let’s wait until we see the findings themselves, rather than someone referring to them,
and let’s get more detailed results, before we get in the least bit excited.

That being said, previously unknown species of human have been coming out of the
woodwork recently (Denisovans, Homo Floresiensis) so who knows?

It’s always good to keep an open mind but right now I fear this whole thing with the
Paracas skulls is going to blow up into a great discredit to alternative history.
I do hope I am proved wrong.”
(Source)

Words of wisdom, Sky... words of wisdom.
We don't know enough yet.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:Words of wisdom, Sky... words of wisdom.

Yep I agree...However the skulls are weird... I have always wondered what would drive a culture to start cranial head boarding in the first place ? What instigated the process and or what model was used to get these results.
Weirdness has not stopped with more modern people that is for sure.
(10-23-2016, 01:39 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:Words of wisdom, Sky... words of wisdom.

Yep I agree...However the skulls are weird... I have always wondered what would drive a culture to start cranial head boarding in the first place ? What instigated the process and or what model was used to get these results.
Weirdness has not stopped with more modern people that is for sure.

It has been said they try to manipulate their bodies into the image of their "gods" that came from the sky as a way to honor them.
Quote:It has been said they try to manipulate their bodies into the image of their "gods" that came from the sky as a way to honor them
Yep I have also heard that line of reasoning... Kinda like the bible god who used to show up and give commandments and gifts to his chosen few while the rest were left to their own means until the bible god got pissed and destroyed them.. Stories that, while interesting, that can not be verified, only by one's faith...