Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shocking billboard targets Austin's 'immigrant population'
OK, Would a Sugar Daddy Keep You From being Deported? I mean, a sugar daddy is paying for your good looks and sex right? What does he care if you get deported? There's plenty of young women out there for these men to waste their money on.
[Image: 8be4efe5-e0e1-4ca8-9104-e3ac416d5abc-lar...7074289867]
Quote:The advertisement hints undocumented immigrants should join the Arrangementfinders.com dating site to avoid deportation.

The sign reads, "Undocumented Immigrant? Before You Get Deported, Get a Sugar Daddy,” and it is just off highway I-35 near Frontage Road.

Jacob Webster, the online's site CMO says he decided to run the ad “in response to Donald Trump's promise to deport all 11 million of the nation’s undocumented immigrants.”
“ArrangementFinders.com skews heavily towards Hispanic women, with that demo making up over 31% of all the females on our site nationally and over 53% in Austin,” said Webster. 
So it appears to me they are just trying to make money off of the illegal!
Quote:The company launched back in 2009, and now has about 3.9 million members in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.

Even though ArrangementFinders.com did not mean the billboard to seem racist, many are questioning the provocative message.
Source

A Scare Tactic to make money from women registering with their site, I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Well you already have Mexicans marrying American women, for that purpose I supposed to be able to get to their green card sooner and on the way to become a US citizen.

So guess the same could apply to the Chicas....find them an American dude to tie the knot with.

Not always does that work tho for them, getting married thinking it will expedite their citizenship or keeping them "safe" from being deported.

But yes, the billboard does come off as tacky, distasteful in the way in which the message is portrayed.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-23-2016, 05:26 AM)senona Wrote: Well you already have Mexicans marrying American women, for that purpose I supposed to be able to get to their green card sooner and on the way to become a US citizen.

So guess the same could apply to the Chicas....find them an American dude to tie the knot with.

Not always does that work tho for them, getting married thinking it will expedite their citizenship or keeping them "safe" from being deported.

But yes, the billboard does come off as tacky, distasteful in the way in which the message is portrayed.

That is True, Except, You have to have a Visa of Some Sort To Be Able To Marry A U S Citizen.
A Marriage to an illegal is not considered grounds for a three year Green Card and if they are here on a visitors or work or school visa and they marry a citizen they must return to their home country and file the proper forms and do a background check and have their interview and pass all this before a three year Green card is issued with the Visa stamp in their passport to enter the United States Of America.
That is how it's done Legally!

Even with Mr. G. working for the U S Government it took us 22 months just for the interview then another 3 months for the visa's for our daughter and me and our Green Cards.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-23-2016, 05:37 AM)guohua Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 05:26 AM)senona Wrote: Well you already have Mexicans marrying American women, for that purpose I supposed to be able to get to their green card sooner and on the way to become a US citizen.

That is True, Except, You have to have a Visa of Some Sort To Be Able To Marry A U S Citizen.
A Marriage to an illegal is not considered grounds for a three year Green Card and if they are here on a visitors or work or school visa and they marry a citizen they must return to their home country and file the proper forms and do a background check and have their interview and pass all this before a three year Green card is issued with the Visa stamp in their passport to enter the United States Of America.
That is how it's done Legally!

Even with Mr. G. working for the U S Government it took us 22 months just for the interview then another 3 months for the visa's for our daughter and me and our Green Cards.

Unless you can prove hardship. Although, in the case of a woman who is illegal is near impossible.. much more possible with a man. 

My ex, came here on a student visa and overstayed his visa. While he has his visa, he had gotten a job, legally as he was allowed to work when he was here going to school. He never quit his job, and they never asked for updated paperwork. So he was here working and such just like everyone else. He had ID, a driver's license and a bank account.. his life was like any other American, except he was illegal. 

He married me, and due to children and his income being our support, he requested not to be deported on the basis of it would cause undo hardship because I wasn't working and had no other means of support at the time other than him. 

So.. not everyone gets deported just because they are here illegally.. it depends upon circumstances what the government will do with you. 

As far as the women they are targeting in the billboard, they are advertising a marry for citizenship site, which is often predatory, and that is definitely false advertising.. getting married won't keep someone from getting deported unless you can prove extenuating circumstances and have an excellent lawyer.. at best they can come back here though, but not always so. I know an American who married someone from Egypt, and she was never able to get her husband here..(and they tried) so she moved there and she simply gave up her life here.. it happens.
Meh ..... send all the insurgents ..... erm..... immigrants ...... back to whatever cesspool they crawled out of ...... 

Guy would be idiot to get married with how laws are stacked against men in western countries these days ..... not only would the insurgent get citizenship .... but also everything the guy worked for .....

Stuff that ..... cheaper an far less headaches picking up bimbos for nights entertainment then kick em out in morning ....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....