Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FACT CHECK: Trump Rallies vs Clinton Rallies
With less than 20 days to go for your next election, the Media is still diverting all its attention on the big bad words Mr Trump uses...

So I was curious.

How is it that any article I look at, shaming Trump, and then read the comments section show that Trump's got more supporters than Hillary?

I thought...like 2 to 1.

I was wrong. It's more like 3 to 1.

Google is still your friend when you search for numbers. Numbers that the Medias sure as hell don't want any of you to see.

Those numbers are from August 2016.

[Image: Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-8-26-546x1024.png]

Quote:Through August 25th, Trump has held 29 campaign events in August with an estimated 168,000 participants. Clinton on the other hand has held only 11 campaign events attended by an estimated paltry 10,000.

Trump averages 5,800 people per event in August while Clinton averages less than 1,000.

Overall, month to date, Trump held nearly 3 times the number of events than that of Hillary Clinton and 16 times the number of participants. Clinton held 5 of her 11 events in high school gyms which in many cases were half empty while Trump held his events in arenas and other large facilities with at least 7 of his events (Columbus, Harrisburg, Ashburn, Wilmington, Abingdon, West Bend, and Akron) having reported overflow crowds.

Numbers supplied by Gateway Pundit and they actually say a little more on their website.

But we're in October, has any of that changed? Couldn't find much but did find the contrasted rallies that happened in Tampa, Florida in September...

Hillary...

[Image: hillary-tampa-3.jpg?w=640&h=480]

About 500. Total. Including staff, union members and supporters.

Tampa, Florida; Donald Trump...

[Image: trump-rally-tampa-10.jpg]

[Image: trump-rally-tampa-18.png]

Today’s Hillary Clinton Tampa Rally -vs- Donald Trump Tampa Rally…

Stuff that you'll NEVER see on CNN.

Opinions?
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(10-22-2016, 06:19 PM)Sol Wrote: Stuff that you'll NEVER see on CNN.

Opinions?

It's the one thing that really bothers me, the amount of media that
are ignoring the facts.

If anyone arriving late to the party took a cursory glance at this election,
they would be forced -through a standard rationality, to accept that
what we see and hear about Clinton that's negative... must be lies.

I had no idea how far the mainstream media had been bought-out.
Damn her!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=646]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-22-2016, 06:19 PM)Sol Wrote: With less than 20 days to go for your next election, the Media is still diverting all its attention on the big bad words Mr Trump uses...

So I was curious.

How is it that any article I look at, shaming Trump, and then read the comments section show that Trump's got more supporters than Hillary?

I thought...like 2 to 1.

I was wrong. It's more like 3 to 1.

Google is still your friend when you search for numbers. Numbers that the Medias sure as hell don't want any of you to see.

Those numbers are from August 2016.

[Image: Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-8-26-546x1024.png]

Quote:Through August 25th, Trump has held 29 campaign events in August with an estimated 168,000 participants.  Clinton on the other hand has held only 11 campaign events attended by an estimated paltry 10,000.

Trump averages 5,800 people per event in August while Clinton averages less than 1,000.

Overall, month to date, Trump held nearly 3 times the number of events than that of Hillary Clinton and 16 times the number of participants. Clinton held 5 of her 11 events in high school gyms which in many cases were half empty while Trump held his events in arenas and other large facilities with at least 7 of his events (Columbus, Harrisburg, Ashburn, Wilmington, Abingdon, West Bend, and Akron) having reported overflow crowds.

Numbers supplied by Gateway Pundit  and they actually say a little more on their website.

But we're in October, has any of that changed? Couldn't find much but did find the contrasted rallies that happened in Tampa, Florida in September...

Hillary...

[Image: hillary-tampa-3.jpg?w=640&h=480]

About 500. Total. Including staff, union members and supporters.

Tampa, Florida; Donald Trump...

[Image: trump-rally-tampa-10.jpg]

[Image: trump-rally-tampa-18.png]

Today’s Hillary Clinton Tampa Rally -vs- Donald Trump Tampa Rally…

Stuff that you'll NEVER see on CNN.

Opinions?

According to everyone that talks about the size of Trump's rallies it's the same as August still.. people in the thousands and thousands goes to his rallies and because of their size they have to get larger venues to accommodate.. 

I do think the media pointedly downplays this, and doesn't cover it because they want to control the narrative, and that narrative is one of hopelessness to, quite frankly, discourage voters.  

They keep saying women voters are overwhelmingly against Trump, yet just a few days ago someone was curious how true this is.. so they put out an informal poll, asking for no debate just requesting that only women and only the ones who are planning on voting respond and tell the name of who they will be voting for. It was a Facebook poll.. and open, no secret votes . 

He got over 540,000 responses all from likely women voters.. in this informal poll Trump got 81% of the vote.. Hillary got 11%, and the other two candidates got the rest.. That is a HUGE difference from the polls the various media organizations.. staggering even. 

I think it's very possible that Trump is ahead of Hillary by a large margin, and the media in general is covering it up in an effort to discourage his likely voters.. it's possible.. 

He could be doing as badly as they say.. but in general.. I'm thinking Hillary might really be struggling much more than they are letting on..
Quote:He could be doing as badly as they say.. but in general.. I'm thinking Hillary might really be struggling much more than they are letting on..

Yes, I think so too, and if the public can't see the lies staring them in the face, then I will lose all hope in humanity!   smallnotamused
(10-22-2016, 10:47 PM)Grace Wrote: He got over 540,000 responses all from likely women voters.. in this informal poll Trump got 81% of the vote.. Hillary got 11%, and the other two candidates got the rest.. That is a HUGE difference from the polls the various media organizations.. staggering even.

I would tend to believe it. As I said, even on website that are obviously pro-Hillary (like yahoo news for instance), the comments are essentially pro-Trump.

And let's not forget that a LOT of people don't say who they'll be voting for, keeping that personal for various reasons. Some of them might even be alluding that they'll vote for Hillary but will vote Trump once they get into that little voting box, and vice-versa.

Here in Canada, we thought Trudeau might win (might) with a minority, as Harper seemed to have quite a strong support,.

Trudeau won a majority by a landslide.

So who knows? Guess we'll find out soon : )

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Quote:Grace wrote:

I do think the media pointedly downplays this, and doesn't cover it because they want to control the narrative, and that narrative is one of hopelessness to, quite frankly, discourage voters. 

Exactly, I do too.

The Clintons we all know have the media in their back-pocket.

So for them to skew the poll results would not be that big of a reach IMO.  
Especially to try and discourage Trump supporters from even turning out.

They have clearly shown how biased they are with the debates alone.
Not to mention all the Wikileaks that have come out, one of which shows how many former workers of this admin. are now with one of the left-leaning news networks. (CNN/NBC)

And think that is why Trump is pushing it so hard, stressing to his supporters the importance of getting to those voting polls on Nov. 8th

Yeah, Trump does draw the people to his rallies, there is no doubt about that.
Way more than Hillary, that is for sure.

One has to give Trump credit there for getting his supporters to turn out.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-23-2016, 01:34 AM)Sol Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 10:47 PM)Grace Wrote: He got over 540,000 responses all from likely women voters.. in this informal poll Trump got 81% of the vote.. Hillary got 11%, and the other two candidates got the rest.. That is a HUGE difference from the polls the various media organizations.. staggering even.

I would tend to believe it. As I said, even on website that are obviously pro-Hillary (like yahoo news for instance), the comments are essentially pro-Trump.

And let's not forget that a LOT of people don't say who they'll be voting for, keeping that personal for various reasons. Some of them might even be alluding that they'll vote for Hillary but will vote Trump once they get into that little voting box, and vice-versa.

Here in Canada, we thought Trudeau might win (might) with a minority, as Harper seemed to have quite a strong support,.

Trudeau won a majority by a landslide.

So who knows? Guess we'll find out soon : )

Great point. Also good to keep in mind the Brexit vote, all the polls had Remain winning, yet the vote was for Brexit. 

I think when we are getting into territory where someone's vote can be so strongly opposed to the point of abuse of those for holding a different opinion (and let's face it, getting called an Uncle Tom or a hater of your own race, or Islamophic, or a xenophobic or a racist and/or every other name people get called is the least of the abuse the left is dishing out) then people are less likely to fess up how they are planning on voting. Even a poll over the phone you don't know if you can trust to be an actual poll or someone who knows where you live wanting to find out how your voting so they can attack you, and people in cities in some areas are being attacked over their Trump signs and such.. so people especially in some areas are keeping very close to the chest what their vote is going to be.. 

So I definitely agree.. these polls might be much less accurate simply because no one is saying til vote day with the recent attacks on these types of opinions. 

The polls on the internet, may be much more accurate for reasons of anonymity as well... People online either don't care or are people who have a career to protect etc. and already have alternate id's online to protect themselves and their careers. People ARE losing their jobs over speaking out on topics like immigration.. so many are super careful, whereas online they might have less to loose. 

So, for all the above reasons and more, I totally agree.
(VIDEO) Curt Schilling: Polls are underrepresenting Trump support

This is a short interview with former MLB All-Star pitcher Curt Schilling, who believes the polls are not reflective of what he's seeing.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-23-2016, 03:25 AM)senona Wrote: (VIDEO) Curt Schilling: Polls are underrepresenting Trump support

This is a short interview with former MLB All-Star pitcher Curt Schilling, who believes the polls are not reflective of what he's seeing.
He's Absolutely Correct, The Main Stream Media (MSM) is all about Slamming Trump and Ignoring Hillarys Actual Crimes.
The MSM doesn't Poll A Large Variety of the Population.

They're Corrupt and they have every intention of giving America another Piece Of Shit for our President.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here's something I found to show what we all know is the Truth.
Quote:"Trailing in most polls with 17 days until the Nov. 8 election..." Interestingly enough, the polls that are most quoted are the ones belonging to the Media giants instead of the more trusted, non-partisan polls (which, by the way, aren't being shown on the media to counter their own polls). Here is an interesting post from Jared Peterson at American Thinker.
Here are some of the numbers available Friday, October 21, 2016:
Goebbels/Pravda (with NBC and CBS as reported by RCP on the afternoon of Friday, October 21, 2016):
ABC/Washington Post: 47-43, Clinton
NBC: 51-43, Clinton
CBS: 51-40, Clinton
Non-Propaganda Machine-affiliated (as reported on the afternoon of Friday, October 21, 2016):
IBT/TIPP: 41-40, Trump
LA Times/USC Tracking: 44.5-43.8, Trump
Rasmussen: 43-41, Trump
The propaganda arm of the Democratic Party is showing a runaway race, while the independents present an extremely tight one, with Trump frequently leading by a nose.
Source

Besides, after Trumps first 100 days in office Speech Sinks In, The Liberals and Life Time Government Tit Sucking Politicians Are Going To Be More Than Just Offended They're Going To be Going Crazy With Hate!

Quote:Mr. Trump said the smears used against him underscore the corrupt power wielded by the political establishment, which he said poses an even greater threat to working Americans.

“If they can fight somebody like me with unlimited resources to fight back, just look at what they can do to you — your jobs, your security, your education, your healthcare, the violation of religious liberty, the theft of your Second Amendment, the loss of your factories, your homes and much more,” said Mr. Trump.

He presented a 100-day “action plan,” which he also described as his contract with the American people. It began with an ambitious agenda for his first day in office:

— Submit a Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress.

— Institute a hiring freeze on federal employees to begin thinning the federal workforce through attrition, with exemptions for defense, public health and public safety jobs.

— Require that every new federal regulation be accompanied by the elimination of two existing regulations.

— Impose a five-year ban on White House and congressional officials becoming lobbyists.

— Impose a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of foreign governments.

— Institute a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American political campaigns.

Most of the agenda echoed themes from throughout Mr. Trump’s campaign, although he added urgency with the timeline for enacting his plans.

He said that he would also immediately begin working to boost workers and the economy, including renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement, withdrawing the U.S. from the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal and taking legal action against unfair trade practices by China.

Mr. Trump
 also vowed to lift restrictions on energy production from shale, oil, natural gas and coal, saying it would provide jobs.

He also confronted the climate change issue, vowing to end billions of dollars in payments to the United Nations climate change program and use the money to instead invest in America’s water and environmental infrastructure.

“We’re going to fix our own environment,” he said.
  Source
The U N and The Ale Gore Worshipers Are Going To Scream!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
When we discuss the oncoming election here -and by the way, I can't agree more with
the members' findings on this subject, I like to look at what the 'opposition camp' have
to say instead.

Just as you guys have pointed out, the statistics down bear-out what the mainstream
media are saying. So if I may, why?!

Hillary is very ill. When someone behaves in the manner she did as she left the 9/11
ceremony and enjoys the position in society she does, I can assure you such an
important figure would not be allowed to wander out into a busy street and wave
happily at the waiting crowds.
Whether it was set up or not -or even if she ranted and raved about the effect on her
polls, it just wouldn't happen.

The 'Hillary' journalists (And I'm leaving the spelling mistakes in!):

With the presidential election 17 days away, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton both
focused on other targets on Saturday.
Trump used what was billed as a major policy address to threaten lawsuits against
women who have accused him of sexual misconduct, hours before a new accuser
came forward.

Clinton, ahead in national polls by around six points, shifted her focus to the Senate
and the House. Speaking in Pittsburgh, Clinton turned her focus on to the incumbent
Republican Pennsylvania senator Pat Toomey, who faces a tough re-election fight
against Democrat Katie McGinty.

Clinton boosted the challenger while criticizing Toomey, who has yet to say if he will
vote for Trump in November.

Later, Clinton told reporters: “As we’re traveling in these last 17 days, we’re going to
be emphasizing the importance of electing Democrats down the ballot.”...'
SOURCE:

So Donald Trump is still stuck in the quagmire of alleged sexual misconduct and this
give Hillary Clinton an opportunity to forge ahead and... and do what?
Politics.

But her 'boosting' equates to nothing really, an email... a message to one of her
journalist lackeys or a 'wannbe' Senate underling can do just the same.
Hell, she doesn't even have to type it!

'...The dangers of a Hillary Clinton presidency are more familiar than Trump’s authoritarian
unknowns, because we live with them in our politics already.
They’re the dangers of elite groupthink, of Beltway power worship, of a cult of presidential
action in the service of dubious ideals.
They’re the dangers of a recklessness and radicalism that doesn’t recognize itself as either,
because it’s convinced that if an idea is mainstream and commonplace among the great
and good then it cannot possibly be folly.

Almost every crisis that has come upon the West in the last 15 years has its roots in this
establishmentarian type of folly. The Iraq War, which liberals prefer to remember as a
conflict conjured by a neoconservative cabal, was actually the work of a bipartisan
interventionist consensus, pushed hard by George W. Bush but embraced as well by a
large slice of center-left opinion that included Tony Blair and more than half of Senate
Democrats...'
SOURCE:

The above piece from The New York Times implies to me, that even though Hillary Clinton
belongs to the Beltway trough-scroungers and dubious policy-makers, if she gets into office
then it'll be more-of-the-same... and we're used to that.

A nuclear war over the Middle-East with Russia...? well, just the discussion of that threat will
promote her people into higher positions and more important places in the media-hungry
world stage.

But imagine Donald Trump sitting behind the Resolute desk... what would this crazy-haired
maverick do? He's not part of the establishment, he doesn't seek financial gains and he
tends to speak like the average guy in the street!

My word...! He may even get rid of the trough!

The stunted Clinton rallies are never mentioned in the media because of the taint
of evidence. Mrs. Clinton needs rest and lots of it. Full-body blood transfusions
are no laughing matter for a lady of her age.

Remember, this isn't about getting Hillary Clinton into the White House, it's about
retaining dominance and influence over the last Superpower. If she keels over in the
Oval Office in the New Year, it won't be a big deal... the race is ran and the trophy is
in the cabinet!

Like Trump said at the last debate. Hillary had fifteen years to fix the things she's
bitching about, why hasn't she fixed them? Her political record speaks for itself and
Donald doesn't have one of them... yet.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.