Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Average Hillary Voter
[Image: j37.jpg]
Quote:Woman mistakes meeting for Trump gathering, smears peanut butter on cars
I suppose she's worried her Welfare would be Cut-Off!
Quote:An Amherst woman is expected to be charged with disorderly conduct after she smeared peanut butter on 30 vehicles she believed were parked outside a Trump gathering.
Investigators said the gathering was actually a conservation group and had nothing to do with politics.
The incident was reported Monday evening when the group's meeting was interrupted by a woman that appeared intoxicated. According to the incident report, the woman identified by deputies as Christina Ferguson, 32, entered the meeting and began yelling she hated Donald Trump. The woman was asked to leave, and did.
However, when one of the group's members went outside he saw the woman smearing peanut butter on the vehicles.
According to the incident report the woman used peanut butter to make phallic symbols and wrote profanity across the windshield of another vehicle.
Ferguson had a preliminary breath alcohol concentration of .218.
Ferguson is free on bond.
[Image: S16-09732+(2).JPG] [Image: S16-09732+(8).JPG] [Image: S16-09732+(23).JPG] [Image: S16-09732+(24).JPG]
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Bitch would be a head shorter if it put peanut butter on my lamborghini ...... 
Not surprised that it a inbred mentally deficient thing supporting killary ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

What is it with Hillary supporters that act out in such a manner. Crazy like. Nutty even.   smallnotamused

I call people like her 'mentally disturbed'.
Think she needs some serious psych help.

Now that I think about, some of those in the DNC campaign that were caught in the video pushing violence at Trump rallies, paying people to do it, need mental health evaluation IMO.
What vindictive people they have proven themselves to be and will do whatever it takes to get the final result that they want.

Sure this lady was drunk, but still....thank goodness all she did was smear the vehicles with peanut butter.
What a waste tho...sigh.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Your Average Hillary supporter:
[Image: proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fikwiz.com%3A5301%...iner=focus]
[Image: hillary+supporter.JPG] [Image: 15hzyx.jpg] [Image: b43f4d01b92284c88d03b57b54545b53.jpg] [Image: 25381d56ddb51ad3e4329c6d2054b6a2.jpg][Image: b4dbea96df29f50b361334c7ff9bdeec.jpg] [Image: befc224659e4f002c563eca084b1a3c6.jpg] [Image: 9268ce08a7d67ab18fdc8bddb883f7f1.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It wouldn't surprise me that she was a 'paid' trouble maker from the Hillary campaign (as shown by the Project Veritas tapes) just waiting to have someone punch her lights out.

The Medias would then have it playing 24/7 that Trump supporters are violent.

That or she's batshit crazy.

Or both.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~