Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hillary cares About Women and Their Pay
Pure and Simple Bull Shit, She Doesn't Give A Shit About Women and Never Has and Never Well!
Quote:WikiLeaks: Clinton Foundation Paid Women Less Than Men

Leaked email exposes Hillary's gender gap hypocrisy, pay disparity at family charity
That's Right, men still make more than women, even in Hillary's Controllable World.
Quote:The Clinton Foundation in 2011 employed more women than men but paid them less, on average, according to a salary schedule included in an email released Friday by WikiLeaks.

A foundation employee emailed the payroll schedule to board Chairman Bruce Lindsey and John Podesta, who currently chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. It included then-Chief Operating Office and Chief of Staff Laura Graham’s salary recommendations for 2012 for rank-and-file employees.

Overall, the average salary for women and men was close. But men out-earned women. Men earned $68,164 compared to $64,118 for women, on average. The median salary also was higher for men, $55,200 compared with $50,000.

The spreadsheet included 62 employees, 37 women and 25 men. It did not include people who received money from the foundation as contractors. The top-paid employee on the list was senior adviser Justin Cooper, who was pulling in $127,000. The lowest-paid employee was a female assistant making $18,000.
Source

Hey, liberal,,,,, Still Think She Gives A Shit About YOU?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It pisses me off that stuff like that is not all over the medias.

Instead, we're being drowned by breaking news that more women are coming forward denouncing the Don with irrelevant accusations that, I think, are more and more total fabrications.

The United States of America has fallen under the Dictatorship of very rich and influential people that run the corporations, the medias, the military, the laws AND the government.

Then Hillary calls Trump a Russian puppet?

Oh the irony !
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I know, but there will never be any thing reported that is Negative about Hillary, the same thing they did for Obama.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]