Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Revises His Statement on Honoring the Election Outcome in November
Remember the last question in the debate?

"Will you accept and respect the election results if you lose?" And of course Trump was seen struggling with the answer he truly wanted to give, which would be a resounding NO due to the corrupt and rigged race by Hillary.

It seems he's changed his stance. Woke up to this today...

He's meeting the question half way at least. tinylaughing

Jude
(10-20-2016, 10:00 PM)Jude Wrote: Remember the last question in the debate?

"Will you accept and respect the election results if you lose?" And of course Trump was seen struggling with the answer he truly wanted to give, which would be a resounding NO due to the corrupt and rigged race by Hillary.

Jude

Lol... nothing like selective editing to turn one thing into another.. 

I watched it live, he was joking dude.. he smiled.and laughed after he said it and the crowd cheered.. then he went to go on in his speech saying okay, seriously, seriously now.. 

The whole thing was a joke. as in, not serious... basically something no one on the left can take.. but it really is funny as all get out.. had you watched the whole thing you would have laughed as  well cause it was good. One thing Trump has, is excellent delivery! 

But yeah, you knew the left was going to selectively edit it so they could pretend it wasn't a joke..
(10-20-2016, 10:46 PM)Grace Wrote:

Jude

I watched it live, he was joking dude.. he smiled.and laughed after he said it and the crowd cheered.. then he went to go on in his speech saying okay, seriously, seriously now.. 

The whole thing was a joke. as in, not serious.. twas a joke, something no one on the left can take.. but it really is funny as all get out.. had you watched the whole thing you would have laughed as  well.. cause it was good. One thing Trump has, is excellent delivery! 

But yeah, you knew the left was going to selectively edit it so they could pretend it wasn't a joke..
Believe me, I watched the entire thing. Even the first 30 minutes before they took the stage. I have never watched any debates in my life but I have watched all 3 of these gong shows in their entirety.

And yes, it was this joke that makes the entire thing hilarious. He bit his tongue and held back what he truly wanted to say. Even said it 2 more times as the MOD wanted him to clarify.

BUT...He also knew that he had to come out with something else this morning and still had to make it Trumpish so to speak.

I think he nailed it. tinylaughing

Jude
(10-20-2016, 10:53 PM)Jude Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 10:46 PM)Grace Wrote:

Jude

The whole thing was a joke. as in, not serious.. twas a joke, something no one on the left can take.. but it really is funny as all get out.. had you watched the whole thing you would have laughed as  well.. cause it was good. One thing Trump has, is excellent delivery! 

Believe me, I watched the entire thing. Even the first 30 minutes before they took the stage. I have never watched any debates in my life but I have watched all 3 of these gong shows in their entirety.

And yes, it was this joke that makes the entire thing hilarious. He bit his tongue and held back what he truly wanted to say. Even said it 2 more times as the MOD wanted him to clarify.

BUT...He also knew that he had to come out with something else this morning and still had to make it Trumpish so to speak.

I think he nailed it. tinylaughing

Jude

It was this rally in Ohio I was speaking of that I watched live.. and I was speaking only about the video you posted (from the Ohio rally) in what I said above.. not the debate. (Although watched that too)..

But yeah.. he totally nailed it! 

So sad no one on the left has a sense of humor though.. it was definitely appreciable..
I saw it too during the debate.

And yes, the one thing that the Left lacks (among many things) is a sense of humor.
They most definitely lack humor.

Trump many times says things in jest, in a joking manner.
Only for the Left to take it, twist it around and run with it.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'