Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black Lives Matter Organizer Posts Guide To Riotwear…In Arabic
Gotta leave it to the #blacklivesmatter group. Protest in any way they choose, to the extent of force they feel justified for, in the causes they deem worthy....is supposed to be their right!

Quote:If they can’t serve justice in this, the people have every right to go out and express their rage in a manner that is equal to what we have suffered,” said Ashley Yates, a co-founder of Millennial Activists United, who was arrested last week while protesting in Ferguson.

Yeah! you show em! Screw Democracy! Screw the Republic! Screw the rule of law all together! If the system screws ya, go screw it over worse! That'll teach the establishment a thing or two!! In fact, you'll even get a close view of how hurt the system is .....from inside a jail or prison cell. No doubt about it! Front row seats from start to finish! (smirk)

Quote:Yates learned organizing when she was the political chair of the Legion of Black Collegians at the University of Missouri Columbia; the group who was behind last year’s campus uprising there. Yates was not with the group at the time of that protest, however.

Wow... I certainly respect her vast experience and real gritty first hand knowledge to work from. Damn.... I know so little by comparison. I was only living in an Occupy protest camp and standing the lines with police a few feet away. Hell...her wealth of wisdom is certainly superior. 

Why..look at these nuggets of absolute brilliance!

Quote:Sweatshirt or leather jacket with a hood. This helps shield your face from teargas.
(Ahh yes... this is wonderfully effective, and those police are wearing bulky, hot, sticky and restricting gas masks because they're fools for over preparedness...lol) 

Quote:Spray paint so that if the authorities attack us, we can spray paint the visors of their helmets and the windshields of their armored trucks, blocking their vision and hindering their movement.
(Yes Indeedy! Keep the good ideas rolling!! It is always fun to watch what cops do when they're blinded and hence...become TRULY scared for their own lives and safety. At least..it can be fun to watch ..from a safe distance..and unrelated to who they then take that fear out on..) 

Quote:Protective glasses. (Can be bought at any metalworking or paint shop.)
(This is probably the best idea of the bunch, honestly!)

Quote:The lid of the pot. You can use this shield when the state security beats you or shoots rubber bullets.
(Block rubber bullets by HOLDING the lid of a pot? bahahahah... hhahaha.... hahahahaha.... hahahahahahahahahaha.... )

Quote:Scarf to protect your mouth and lungs from teargas.
(See point one, and realize...a scarf is even less filtering than a sweatshirt...but I hope it works out for ya to try!)

Quote:Thick rubber gloves in order to protect your hands from the heat of teargas containers.
(hahahahahahahah..... bahahahaha.... hahahahahahahahahahahah....)

Quote:Shoes that make it easy to run and move quickly.
(Like the gloves suggestion? An excellent..if rather self evident one. I mean, indeed...protesters in high heels were a major problem for us to talk to on the Occupy STL safety committee. Why, a few a day, at least! /smirk 

Source (Comments added by me)

Sorry if I have some challenges for keeping composure here. This is one of the first things I've heard from this group or its organizing members, outside of yelling, screaming, insulting, mildly threatening or otherwise bombastic bull puckey, where they attempted to convey a serious or useful message.

Now....If this is in Arabic to help Jihadis and 'those feeling oppressed'? By goodness, why stop there?! Translate this text to Dari, Farsi and the other languages or dialects of the region, where they may benefit! Yes..this IS how I want to see a Jihadi on my street, thinking he's got a good position to be an ass hat from. (grin) 

If real people with good, legitimate beefs and a true intent of PEACEFUL protest care to go? Please..for the love of your own personal safety, common sense and good intentions ...don't figure sweatshirts are going to do more than give you time to exit the teargassed area, at a dead run, MAYBE......(and I kinda doubt you'll even clear the area before that becomes pretty much worthless, and actually making it worse to try using). 

Ahh..the wonder of youth and people who have just read, heard 2nd hand or imagined what they are so hot to teach others to do.... It is a wonder these people are able to function at all. They won't function for long, if the police and general authority are not actively held back as they've been, and told to just go restore order. 

I think President Trump is likely to give that typer of order, too. Not just to this group..and not in any targeted way for race or anything else. There are some white groups of different political stripes or agendas that probably need some real careful, REAL law enforcement attention too, if he gets elected and decides that order is worth restoring..

Time will tell ..but goodness..don't bring a scarf to a tear gas party and figure you've done solid preparation! 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
She forgot the signs.
What is a good protest-turned-riot without memes for photoshoots?

If I were to offer a suggestion - from years of some kind of experience doing something - it would be... Don't go without a real authentic Batman outfit, and Batmobile or Bat-bike.  It is just not worth the risk for such stupid goals.
She sounds more like a Protest Instigator, promoting violence 

They will go to any lengths to defy law and order, then wonder why they don't get any respect.
Will want to scream cops are being mean to them, as they show their azz and resist arrest.

BLM has nothing to do with actually helping blacks
But rather push anti-white, anti-cop, anti-government -- pro-violence agenda

Nothing but a bunch of haters, trying to intimidate others with violence and disruption

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Our President was a professional agitator and instigator. That is the defnition of a "Community Organizer". We, as a nation, elected that. We shouldn't be surprised when the street fighting tactics of "Community organizing" have become the norm now from sea to shining sea. 

Clinton won't even make it worse or better, herself, if she wins. I think she;ll just watch with mild disinterest, as long as her interests are not impacted.