Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Political Correctness gone mad
(10-23-2016, 04:42 AM)Grace Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 08:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I could give a shit about who gets offended or why.

I could, but I don't.

I'f I'm able to offend them, what I say or do is the least of their worries. They'd better be looking inward and putting a goddamned band aid on the boo-boos peppering their insecurities.

If they're worrying so much over what I have to say, then they're probably giving me way too much importance in their tiny little worlds... and the whiny little bitches best go curl up into a fetal ball in the corner to protect themselves from the onslaught, 'cause I'm not about to change my ways because THEY react poorly. I may be able to control their tiny little emotional minds, but they ain't about to control my massive tumescent mind.

Crybabies. Run to your safe spaces... RUN I said, goddammit!

I could give a shit about who gets offended or why.

But I don't.

All kidding aside, there is a balance that can, and should be struck and actually you know that balance well actually, no matter how much of an attitude you try to portray. 

While taking offense over everything is a barrier to discussion, so is being actually offensive. If you had never been respectful of my different opinions, we never would have progressed in our friendship, likewise, if every difference of opinion you held I wasn't respectful of then the same would be true. 

We were able to talk about extremely important topics with a lot of respect for one another's differences. I think either extreme is bad, in all honesty, but rather, the balanced middle is where we should seek to be. 

I know I was probably terribly serious right now while everyone is joking.. but it needed said anyway.

Okay.. back to being offensive.. lol..
Very Adult like of you both.
You should be applauded for having respect for each other, When Mr.G. and I disagree, Well,,,, Lock Up the Weapons, Because in our home, Historically, He's Always Wrong!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Very Adult like of you both.
You should be applauded for having respect for each other, When Mr.G. and I disagree, Well,,,, Lock Up the Weapons, Because in our home, Historically, He's Always Wrong!

Hahaha.. he and I have had one "fight" in our entire marriage. I tried to sleep on the floor, because I didn't want to be in the bed with him, so he tried sleeping on the floor beside me.. to which I thought was simply not the point of my trying to sleep on the floor to begin with.. 

I think I threw his ashtray across the room.. but I believe we both ended up sleeping in bed together that night. (He was darn persistent!)

That was the only, and worst fight we ever had.. and we have been married 4 years now.. (in a couple weeks).. 

We made our agreements prior to marriage about who was getting the last word in disagreements and other such considerations for the important stuff in marriage.. and have both stuck with what we agreed upon so everything has gone very well for us. 

But I have to say, your house seems VERY lively, to say the least! Lol..
(10-23-2016, 05:01 AM)Grace Wrote:

Hahaha.. he and I have had one "fight" in our entire marriage. I tried to sleep on the floor, because I didn't want to be in the bed with him, so he tried sleeping on the floor beside me.. to which I thought was simply not the point of my trying to sleep on the floor to begin with.. 

I think I threw his ashtray across the room.. but I believe we both ended up sleeping in bed together that night. (He was darn persistent!)

That was the only, and worst fight we ever had.. and we have been married 4 years now.. (in a couple weeks).. 

We made our agreements prior to marriage about who was getting the last word in disagreements and other such considerations for the important stuff in marriage.. and have both stuck with what we agreed upon so everything has gone very well for us. 

Thank You, it is, mostly because Mr. G. Just Nods.
Except when he has That DAMN Selective Hearing Problem  tinyangry .

Sleep on the Floor!  tinybighuh  Never, I Need My heater Close For Me To Put My Ice Cold Feet on!  tinylaughing
(10-23-2016, 05:31 AM)guohua Wrote:

Sleep on the Floor!  tinybighuh  Never, I Need My heater Close For Me To Put My Ice Cold Feet on!  tinylaughing

Hahaha.. selective hearing.. I get that out of mine too.. it seems to be typical from men in general.. "mow the yard?, I never heard you ask me to do that!" 

And I just found a new thing.. find the really expensive stuff you hid in the back of the cupboard!

I have table syrup, for pancakes and peanut butter that is less expensive than the expensive stuff, by well more than half. Then, I have actual real maple syrup, for making fudge and special occasions when flavored pretend syrup just won't do.. 

What did he do last night? Found the real (aka super expensive) maple syrup at the very back of the cupboard, hiding behind the cheaper table syrup for every day use.. lol.. 

I couldn't believe it! I'm serious.. the man dislikes too much work (Lord knows it shows when it comes time to mow), but can find the most expensive syrup hiding behind the readily available stuff! 

Hahaha.. men! (And yes.. all the above makes me a horrible tightwad.. this is what he has to live with.. lol.. all the men can feel sorry for the poor abused soul.. lol..)
(10-23-2016, 05:44 AM)Grace Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 05:31 AM)guohua Wrote:

Hahaha.. selective hearing.. I get that out of mine too.. it seems to be typical from men in general.. "mow the yard?, I never heard you ask me to do that!" 

And I just found a new thing.. find the really expensive stuff you hid in the back of the cupboard!

I have table syrup, for pancakes and peanut butter that is less expensive than the expensive stuff, by well more than half. Then, I have actual real maple syrup, for making fudge and special occasions when flavored pretend syrup just won't do.. 

What did he do last night? Found the real (aka super expensive) maple syrup at the very back of the cupboard, hiding behind the cheaper table syrup for every day use.. lol.. 

I couldn't believe it! I'm serious.. the man dislikes too much work (Lord knows it shows when it comes time to mow), but can find the most expensive syrup hiding behind the readily available stuff! 

Hahaha.. men!  (And yes.. all the above makes me a horrible tightwad.. this is what he has to live with.. lol.. all the men can feel sorry for the poor abused soul.. lol..)
Yes, Yes, Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about.
The replies, " I didn't know you hid it." "OH, I wasn't suppose to eat that?" " Well, Why Do We have t Then?" "You know I hate The Cheap Stuff."
For those who need it, a list of unacceptable/banned costumes for Hallowen, FFS!!!

Quote:So exactly which Halloween costumes are offensive? Canadian college sets out a detailed list of banned outfits

A university student union has officially declared what costumes are deemed too offensive to wear this Halloween.
And the list is bad news for anyone planning to celebrate the holiday dressed as a Japanese Geisha or Caitlyn Jenner; or for those thinking about wearing a turban or Native American headdress.
The comprehensive list of unsociable outfits for a Halloween party was shared by the Brock University Students' Union.

In addition to the aforementioned costumes, people are told not to wear: Day of the Dead inspired outfits, blackface, traditional Indian bindis, or thobes.

Bill Cosby and Robin Williams outfits are a no-no, as is any attire that 'makes fun of rape or suicide'.

Students are also told not to use the Confederate flag in their costumes in any way, or turn up in anything that 'represents a cultures' traditional dress'. 

'It is our priority to maintain a campus climate that prevents costumes reinforcing harmful stereotypes around race, gender, culture and mental health,' a statement from the Canadian university student group reads.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nsive.html?
Oh FFS is right

Damn people, you sure know how to take the fun out of everything and leave it a boring PC world.

I would on purpose wear one of the costumes on their bullshit list, just because I can!!

Man, what a bunch of snowflakes they are, sheesh.
Wait until you morons get out in the REAL world.
You can take your list and shove it where the sun don't shine 'cause it won't mean shit away from your safe place!

I was surprised to see the 'Day of the Dead' on there.
What did they do to be put on their so-called PC list?

Don't think the dead can complain, so that must just be someone afraid of the ghouls.
Once again, passing off their opinions/views as "right" and trumping the rights of all other people to be free to choose for themselves.

What a joke.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-23-2016, 06:27 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: For those who need it, a list of unacceptable/banned costumes for Hallowen, FFS!!!

Quote:So exactly which Halloween costumes are offensive? Canadian college sets out a detailed list of banned outfits

A university student union has officially declared what costumes are deemed too offensive to wear this Halloween.
And the list is bad news for anyone planning to celebrate the holiday dressed as a Japanese Geisha or Caitlyn Jenner; or for those thinking about wearing a turban or Native American headdress.
The comprehensive list of unsociable outfits for a Halloween party was shared by the Brock University Students' Union.

In addition to the aforementioned costumes, people are told not to wear: Day of the Dead inspired outfits, blackface, traditional Indian bindis, or thobes.

Bill Cosby and Robin Williams outfits are a no-no, as is any attire that 'makes fun of rape or suicide'.

Students are also told not to use the Confederate flag in their costumes in any way, or turn up in anything that 'represents a cultures' traditional dress'. 

'It is our priority to maintain a campus climate that prevents costumes reinforcing harmful stereotypes around race, gender, culture and mental health,' a statement from the Canadian university student group reads.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nsive.html?

Here you go.. perfect place for this! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ot5TgvvOYdA
@"Grace"  That video was Hilarious  minusculebiggrin
Well Grace, here's the deal. When folks WANT to be offended, I oblige, because I'm a really, really nice guy.

I wouldn't want folks to feel offended that I didn't give enough of a shit about them to not offend them!

Some folks just plain beg to be offended. It's their reason for existence. If they aren't being offended by something, then they are nothing in their own eyes. See, folks who want to be offended are WAY too important to themselves, and they think their opinions deserve notice - more so than anyone else's opinions.

So... I notice the living shit out of them.

Think of it as a public service.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-23-2016, 05:01 AM)Grace Wrote: We made our agreements prior to marriage about who was getting the last word in disagreements and other such considerations for the important stuff in marriage.. and have both stuck with what we agreed upon so everything has gone very well for us. 

Indeed. She gets the last word, because chicks like that kind of thing, but I'm the boss around here, and she knows it. I can very confidently say that, because she TOLD me I could be the boss!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-23-2016, 05:44 AM)Grace Wrote: I couldn't believe it! I'm serious.. the man dislikes too much work (Lord knows it shows when it comes time to mow), but can find the most expensive syrup hiding behind the readily available stuff! 

Why, why, why.... I'm offended by that!

I'll have you know I mowed just last month! I'll get around to raking and baling it, maybe in the spring...

And as far as the syrup goes, men are naturally hunters. I hunted it.

I caught it.

I ate it.

And it was good, too!

(10-23-2016, 07:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 05:01 AM)Grace Wrote: We made our agreements prior to marriage about who was getting the last word in disagreements and other such considerations for the important stuff in marriage.. and have both stuck with what we agreed upon so everything has gone very well for us. 

Indeed. She gets the last word, because chicks like that kind of thing, but I'm the boss around here, and she knows it. I can very confidently say that, because she TOLD me I could be the boss!

*slowly tip toes back out the door.....*

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

[Image: a4ba086176894c82965ac7a0c8452bd5.png]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I'm not posting this to blast Hillary for giving a speech about inequality whilst wearing a $12,500 Armani jacket.

I'm am posting this to give congratulations to Armani for being able to sell a potato sack with sleeves for $12,500.

Perhaps it could be called a fertiliser sack because of what it contains rather than a potato sack? tinywondering

[Image: Hilary_and_Armani.jpg]

A FLIGHT OF FEMINIST ACTIVISTS HEADED TO SAUDI ARABIA TO PROTEST FOR WOMEN"S RIGHTS

[Image: Feminists.jpg]
(02-08-2017, 12:23 AM)Just Looking Wrote: I'm not posting this to blast Hillary for giving a speech about inequality whilst wearing a $12,500 Armani jacket.

I'm am posting this to give congratulations to Armani for being able to sell a potato sack with sleeves for $12,500.

Perhaps it could be called a fertiliser sack because of what it contains rather than a potato sack? tinywondering

[Image: Hilary_and_Armani.jpg]

A FLIGHT OF FEMINIST ACTIVISTS HEADED TO SAUDI ARABIA TO PROTEST FOR WOMEN"S RIGHTS

[Image: Feminists.jpg]
Excellent,,, So true, a Big Sack Of SHIT!

No, No, No, they'd never protest where they may been endanger themselves.
they'll only protest where they'll be safe and able to watch Oprah and Whoopi and have a Beer and act like they Really Care!