Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some serious dirt on Clinton
Some of this I have heard before from individuals... truth or fiction you decide:
She just doesn't look old enough to have even been born by 1975.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Meh.... Bitch guilty as hell ..... unfortuneatly the idiots over there an corrupt system gonna put the criminal bitch in whitehouse ...... gotta love amerikan freedumb an dumbocrappy........  after this sham of an election dont want to hear people bitch about the criminal in whitehouse nor say that other countries corrupt as this election showing the entire world amerika most vile ..... corrupt ..... evil..... place on this backwater rock .......

Yankee go home ..... we dont want nor need your freedumb an dumbocrappy .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(10-17-2016, 12:00 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh.... Bitch guilty as hell ..... unfortuneatly the idiots over there an corrupt system gonna put the criminal bitch in whitehouse ...... gotta love amerikan freedumb an dumbocrappy........  after this sham of an election dont want to hear people bitch about the criminal in whitehouse nor say that other countries corrupt as this election showing the entire world amerika most vile ..... corrupt ..... evil..... place on this backwater rock .......

Yankee go home ..... we dont want nor need your freedumb an dumbocrappy .......

I hope you are directing your statement to the Hillary Party and her supporters.  Not all of us over here agree with what is happening to our country, but when you have a limited number of people working against these evil imps in power, it is hard to get anything changed.
We are trying our best though.  This tape might help... if we can just get the sleeping public to even watch it.  Closed minds never learn!   minusculelivid

I'm sending this to Face Book and Twitter NOW! Hopefully Senona can get it on Google; I can't do that one.
(10-17-2016, 11:33 AM)guohua Wrote: She just doesn't look old enough to have even been born by 1975.

Some people look much younger than their age.  Most people think I'm ten years younger than I am... or they used to before the gray set in. LOL

I've left people at work literately with their jaw dropped when I told them my age.  tinylaughing  It's a good feeling.   tinycool
More bullshit. As much as I hate Hillary, and would like for this to be so, Cathy O'Brien (whom I may be related to) is nuttier than a goddamned fruitcake, and not even a shadow of a reliable source.

I've dated a few girls with that "blue butterfly" tattoo, and can attest from firsthand knowledge that either not a damned one of them has been trained as a "sex slave" or else the trainers were some piss-poor trainers. On the positive side, every one of THEM has been nuttier than a goddamned fruitcake, too, so there may have been SOME kind of psychological trauma involved in their pasts. They wouldn't, not a one of them that I've run into so far, be worth a crap as "sex slaves", though.

Nope, if you're looking for a smoking gun, keep looking.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Um.....dunno.

Think I will pass on making any opinions at this time on this alleged claim.

I don't care for Hillary one iota.
But this sounds 'off', if that makes sense.

Will have to look into this Cathy O'Brien when I get a chance.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-17-2016, 03:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 11:33 AM)guohua Wrote: She just doesn't look old enough to have even been born by 1975.

Some people look much younger than their age.  Most people think I'm ten years younger than I am... or they used to before the gray set in. LOL

I've left people at work literately with their jaw dropped when I told them my age.  tinylaughing  It's a good feeling.   tinycool

I have found if you always add 30 years to your actual age you get more compliments !!
(10-18-2016, 03:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote: More bullshit. As much as I hate Hillary, and would like for this to be so, Cathy O'Brien (whom I may be related to) is nuttier than a goddamned fruitcake, and not even a shadow of a reliable source.

Ninurta, I respect your opinion... most of the time, but I have to disagree with you on this one. 

I've talked with people who were involved in the MKUltra Program when I was looking for people for the radio show. The people involved in that put kids through all kinds of torture, and being forced to have sex is a major part of it. 
I became interested in researching MKUltra after speaking with these people, and I've posted several threads in the past about the evil that the Illuminati members inflict on others.

The Clintons belong to that program, along with Reagan, both the Bush boys, and also Mr. Obummer.  We have been under their evil leadership for decades and decades now, while they work on the agenda to get the NWO up and running.

Cathy Obrien is a credible witness in my opinion, and many others just like her that tell the same story. Yes, it sounds far-fetched and unbelievable, but the evil that exists in these organizations IS unbelievable!  We, as descent human beings, don't want to believe that such evil exists, but it does, unfortunately. 
I've heard some people say that they were made to attend a sacrifice of a baby, then eat it.  Wrap your mind around that one! tinywhat

And now we have yet another one of these evil people wanting to lead our country!  smallfit

We can't allow that to happen! 

Just think for a moment... What if Cathy is telling the truth? 

What if?

Do you really want to influence the public by saying she is lying when her testimony could make a major difference in how the people vote? 

I'm not trying to trick anyone.  I believe Cathy, and I think the public needs to hear her story. smallnotamused
(10-18-2016, 04:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 03:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote: More bullshit. As much as I hate Hillary, and would like for this to be so, Cathy O'Brien (whom I may be related to) is nuttier than a goddamned fruitcake, and not even a shadow of a reliable source.

Ninurta, I respect your opinion... most of the time, but I have to disagree with you on this one. 

I've talked with people who were involved in the MKUltra Program when I was looking for people for the radio show. The people involved in that put kids through all kinds of torture, and being forced to have sex is a major part of it. 
I became interested in researching MKUltra after speaking with these people, and I've posted several threads in the past about the evil that the Illuminati members inflict on others.

The Clintons belong to that program, along with Reagan, both the Bush boys, and also Mr. Obummer.  We have been under their evil leadership for decades and decades now, while they work on the agenda to get the NWO up and running.

Cathy Obrien is a credible witness in my opinion, and many others just like her that tell the same story. Yes, it sounds far-fetched and unbelievable, but the evil that exists in these organizations IS unbelievable!  We, as descent human beings, don't want to believe that such evil exists, but it does, unfortunately. 
I've heard some people say that they were made to attend a sacrifice of a baby, then eat it.  Wrap your mind around that one! tinywhat

And now we have yet another one of these evil people wanting to lead our country!  smallfit

We can't allow that to happen! 

Just think for a moment... What if Cathy is telling the truth? 

What if?

Do you really want to influence the public by saying she is lying when her testimony could make a major difference in how the people vote? 

I'm not trying to trick anyone.  I believe Cathy, and I think the public needs to hear her story. smallnotamused

That's fine - believe as you will. I personally do not believe her, but I'm not here to change your mind. Project Monarch, as she describes it, is fictional, the product of a diseased mind. Now, that's probably not Cathy's fault, as she likely did suffer some sort of trauma which led her off into a fantasy world. For that reason, I need to stress that I don't believe she is "lying", because lying would imply she is telling a tale she does not believe to be true. I think instead she's telling a tale that, while she believes it, exists only in her mind.

Now, I've previously mentioned that I've had experience with the Blue Butterfly Tattooed Girls, but what I didn't mention is that I was married to one. She also had a history with cocaine, just as Cathy does. She was also nutty as a fruitcake, and told some real whoppers like Cathy does, none of which proved to be true - but she believed the tales with every fiber of her being, so she was not "lying" per se, she just had a really tenuous grasp on truth.

She also had the Blue Butterfly pretty prominently tattooed on her, but it was only visible in certain states of undress. At one time, I was fairly well convinced she might be telling the truth, and that she was probably sent to monitor me for reasons I won't go into here, but as it turned out she wasn't, and she was just ape shit batty. The men in the Grey Flannel Cammies WERE sent to monitor me, but they were pretty unobtrusive, only seen occasionally for about a week at a time staking out the house before they disappeared for a year or so, only to reappear for a week or so the next time. The only time they were not unobtrusive was once when I fell off the radar for a bit longer than they liked, and they started bothering folks who had known me before, trying to find out my location. That was pretty overt, With door knocks and home visits and whatnot, but they faded back into the shadows of their SUVs once they thought they had me found and accounted for. I saw them 7 times during the course of that marriage - which is what made the connection for me that she might have been sent to monitor, but then if she had, they wouldn't have had to do their checkups in person, now would they?

Now, that wife had a firm idea of where I was when I fell off the radar for that period of time, yet the men in the Gray Flannel Cammies elected to pay home visits to folks who had known me long before to try and get a grip on my whereabouts, so obviously she was NOT there to monitor, or they wouldn't have had to do that, either.

Her stories were not at all unlike Cathy's tales, and they nearly all fell apart under investigation, just like Cathy's do - and yes by God I investigated them. Some people damned near died because of them - there again, I won't go into details... but they nearly all turned out to be complete and unadulterated bullshit.

Ask yourself this - if Cathy's tale were true, and given the track record of the Clintons for eliminating with extreme prejudice folks who tell on them, why is Cathy still able to speak, and not in a shallow grave in the Arkansas woods? If she's telling facts on these powerful people, not just the Clintons, how is it she is still breathing?

I'll admit that some of those gals can tell a powerful tale and make a believer out of nearly anyone - but when you dig into it, you start asking yourself just how you fell for such a line of crap... and you hope you don't become a target of their BS tales, which in the end I unfortunately did for a while, but as nearly as I can tell it's all sorted out now. Maybe the guys in the Gray Flannel Cammies had a hand in that sorting, I dunno - I think they knew that it would be a bad day for all to push my back to the wall, or maybe they just figured I'd earned my time out to pasture these days. I dunno, but either way it all seems to have blown over now, and everybody concerned better be damned glad of it, including me.

Cathy can tell a good tale, but under close inspection it goes all to hell.

Now, you can elect to believe what I've just told you - and take note that I've told no secrets on anyone at all -  or you can just chalk it up to the ramblings of a senile old man and get on with living. Makes no difference to me. Folks already know that I'm ape-shit crazy, so I'm ok with either way you elect to go with it.

ETA: I've seen the men in the Gray Flannel Cammies once since I've been here, which is nearly a year and a half now. As usual, they are unobtrusive, and the landscape doesn't much allow for stakeouts any more, so I only saw them two days running, not the usual week. Their cover story is that there is a Federal investigation going on into the local government, which is pretty damned plausible because there actually is, although no real action has been taken in the matter... but it's always supposed to be just around the corner. I don't care much about their occasional appearance (so long as they keep moving along), and don't mind the occasional sighting a bit. I figure if they leave me alone, then I'll leave them alone, and we all get to die happy and of old age. We all have our jobs to do, y'know?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 

Okay, thank you for clearing that up.

So, in short, you are saying Cathy was "brain-washed", or had some type of mind control downloaded into her brain to make her believe what she is saying is true? 
That could be it. "They" do that sort of thing too.  Some people are experimented on using these forms of trauma to control their subjects. 

I hope it isn't true, but even so, the fact that Hillary was even involved in the "experiment" upsets me, and now she is running for POTUS.
Hillary and Bill ARE members of this occult group. That alone should make people run the other way.   minusculeredtantrum
(10-19-2016, 04:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

Okay, thank you for clearing that up.

So, in short, you are saying Cathy was "brain-washed", or had some type of mind control downloaded into her brain to make her believe what she is saying is true? 
That could be it. "They" do that sort of thing too.  Some people are experimented on using these forms of trauma to control their subjects. 

I hope it isn't true, but even so, the fact that Hillary was even involved in the "experiment" upsets me, and now she is running for POTUS.
Hillary and Bill ARE members of this occult group. That alone should make people run the other way.   minusculeredtantrum

It's a bit of a touchy subject. I can't say if she was intentionally "brainwashed", or if it's just the result of a horrific trauma where the mind tries to make sense of the non-sensical, resulting in a fantasy life. The two are nearly indistinguishable when viewed from the results end, the only difference really being in the intent of the persons(s) providing the trauma.

Mind control is not simply "downloaded" into the brain. It's a good deal more complex than that, and in all honesty only works well on weak minds, although the degree to which it works is proportional to the strength of the mind in question. It has varying degrees of success, and around 10% of a given population is entirely immune to it, with the rest being more or less susceptible according to the strength of their minds (which is not to be confused with their intelligence - they are different things).

Yes, experiments have been conducted into this sort of thing. Of that there is no doubt. I do not believe Hillary was involved in them, though. Her evil takes an entirely different direction. I believe this is just a smoke screen, a distraction to prevent investigation into the directions her evil really does take.

I do not believe they are involved in an "occult group", but I DO believe that Bill at least has partaken in a "sex slave ring", of which Cathy O'Brien had no part whatsoever. Those girls will never talk - not much, anyhow. If they do, they'll shortly become whale food at the bottom of an ocean, with concrete jewelry. I am entirely unconvinced that it is an "occult" thing. I believe it is more of a rich and powerful thing, a sad, sick, disgusting thing, without any need for an occult connection to make it bad.

It's already really, REALLY bad.