Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prepare For a Huge Energy Shift Tonight
A rare super full moon will rise tonight bringing a cosmic shift in energy which will affect everyone on the planet.  smallgreenhurray 

If you have any crystals to charge, tonight would be a great time to do it.   :smallwink:

Source

Quote:Astrologically speaking, the October super moon will occur when the moon is in Aries. This brings about a very active, enthusiastic, and outgoing type of energy. As such, all of the fiery and adventurous vibrations associated with Aries will be brought to the forefront and this creates a lively burst of energy. If you harness the super moon shift and embrace it in a positive light, then good changes will come your way.

Aries is known for a number of strong qualities and characteristics, by tapping into them and harnessing their power, you can get the most of out of the super moon shift!

Below is an overview of all the basic and best things this full moon in Aries has to offer:

Quote:It’s a time to heal – Whether your wounds are physical, mental, conscious, or unconscious, now is the time to focus on healing them. When you concentrate and do everything in your power to get better and stronger, you can free yourself from all the pain and suffering that’s draining you.

It’s an opportunity to move onward and up in our lives. Many of us will come across exciting new opportunities which weren’t even possible, let alone available to us, before the shift. Now that Mercury has been out of retrograde for just under a month, everything should have fallen back into its normal place by now. If there’s anything that’s still out of whack, fix it asap so you can continue moving forward with nothing holding you back.

It’s the perfect time to act. With the moon being in Aries, the sign’s physical and aggressive traits will be highly valuable for getting things done. Need to get moving on a project or finish something that you’ve been putting off or procrastinated over for seemingly ever? Get moving and get it done, you’ll have the energy and drive to do it all now!

Break free of toxic people in your life. The relationships that are hurting you or holding you back need to be re-assessed. If you find that someone is not worth the time, effort, and stress, cut the cord and distance yourself from them. Stop letting people walk all over you and instead of following bad examples, be a leader and set good ones!

Be conscious and aware of your ego. Don’t let your own sense of self-importance or entitlement get the best of you. Aries can be very cocky and it’s crucial that you don’t get caught up in your ego. Instead, stay grounded and everything will go smoothly.

Overall, the shift in energy accompanying the October super moon will be overwhelmingly positive. If you relax and go with the flow you can better connect with this energy and it will lead to great things happening in your life, so get ready to welcome it!

Hey, I think we are ALL ready for some positive influences in our lives, right? 

Bring it on!!   tinybiggrin
Cool about the moon!! 

Quote:When you concentrate and do everything in your power to get better and stronger, you can free yourself from all the pain and suffering that’s draining you.

Wishful thinking, not so easy to do I'm afraid.

Not when it is your loved one that is bringing you the suffering, albeit not their fault really.
 And there is no way I can remove myself from taking care of him.

Maybe I can relax 5 years from now. LOL.

Pretty interesting tho.
Not sure if we have much moon coverage with these clouds.
Otherwise I would lay my few crystals out there to be cleansed.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Cool, Thanks, I'll set outside tonight with my Antenna Hot On and see if I can get a Healing Recharge.
[Image: anim_electriccap.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"senona" and @"guohua",
The moon has produced so much light for the past two nights, you could see without a flashlight. I put my crystals in the window seal in hopes they would draw the positive energy from there. 
I wanted to get up in the middle of the night and walk barefoot in my yard, but I had to get up early, so I slept right through it.   minusculecrybaby

Cool hat, Ms. G.   tinylaughing