Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CIA Prepping for Possible Cyber Strike Against Russia
Obama, You Fool, you're too late.
[Image: 284e06cc1f869e5cda17d8a387d139ff4b147aa9.gif] 
Quote:The Obama administration is contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action against Russia in retaliation for alleged Russian interference in the American presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

Current and former officials with direct knowledge of the situation say the CIA has been asked to deliver options to the White House for a wide-ranging "clandestine" cyber operation designed to harass and "embarrass" the Kremlin leadership.

The sources did not elaborate on the exact measures the CIA was considering, but said the agency had already begun opening cyber doors, selecting targets and making other preparations for an operation. Former intelligence officers told NBC News that the agency had gathered reams of documents that could expose unsavory tactics by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Vice President Joe Biden told "Meet the Press" moderator Chuck Todd on Friday that "we're sending a message" to Putin and that "it will be at the time of our choosing, and under the circumstances that will have the greatest impact."

When asked if the American public will know a message was sent, the vice president replied, "Hope not."
Retired Admiral James Stavridis told NBC News' Cynthia McFadden that the U.S. should attack Russia's ability to censor its internal internet traffic and expose the financial dealings of Putin and his associates.
You and your present day CIA are not even in the running to bet a Cyber War with Russia or China.
You've waited way to long to act.
If you want to when at that game you need to team up with Anonymous or Assange.

Quote:"It's well known that there's great deal of offshore money moved outside of Russia from oligarchs," he said. "It would be very embarrassing if that was revealed, and that would be a proportional response to what we've seen" in Russia's alleged hacks and leaks targeting U.S. public opinion.

Sean Kanuck, who was until this spring the senior U.S. intelligence official responsible for analyzing Russian cyber capabilities, said not mounting a response would carry a cost.
 Read more of this Bull Shit, To Little To Late Responce From Obama.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:The sources did not elaborate on the exact measures the CIA was considering, but said the agency had already begun opening cyber doors, selecting targets and making other preparations for an operation.

Former intelligence officers told NBC News that the agency had gathered reams of documents that could expose unsavory tactics by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Vice President Joe Biden told "Meet the Press" moderator Chuck Todd on Friday that "we're sending a message" to Putin and that "it will be at the time of our choosing, and under the circumstances that will have the greatest impact."

When asked if the American public will know a message was sent, the vice president replied, "Hope not."

Do they really want to get into a cyber war with Russia?
I mean, really???

They will kick our government's azz I'm afraid.
They have always been one step ahead of us and are not afraid to pull punches.

IF
the hacks were really by Russia.

Anymore, thanks to Wikileaks, trust is at an all time low for me where this Obama Admin. is concerned.
They could be telling the public lies for all we know, that is how bad their track record is.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Right they well, While Obama was thinking everyone Loved and Respected Him and The World Worship and Listened To His Every Word, Our Enemies were Plotting and Improving and Working Behind The Scenes to Destroy us.

The Neighborhood Organizer was Golfing and Sleeping as The Rest Of the World's Countries Organized!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hold up a sec......this is what is so stupid and annoying about this Obama Administration.

Every single damn time they go to do something, they announce it to the world all the while using words such as "clandestine" cyber operation.

If it is supposed to be SECRET, then STFU about it to the media, so our enemies won't know what is coming.   smallnotamused
Sheesh, surprised you didn't tell them the tee off time too. pfffffft.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Are politicians really that stupid that they would tell the enemy what our plans are before hand?   smallfit 

Oh... what was I thinking?  Of course they are... 

unless, they are putting it out to cause fear in the masses, or some other reason to further an agenda they have working behind the scenes.   minusculethinking
(10-15-2016, 11:23 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Are politicians really that stupid that they would tell the enemy what our plans are before hand?   smallfit 

unless, they are putting it out to cause fear in the masses, or some other reason to further an agenda they have working behind the scenes.   minusculethinking
I'll take it that it won't show up on this map?!

NorseCorp
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-15-2016, 11:32 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 11:23 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Are politicians really that stupid that they would tell the enemy what our plans are before hand?   smallfit 

I'll take it that it won't show up on this map?!

NorseCorp

:mediumomg: