Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good News on Global Warming: We've Delayed the Next Ice Age
Again, YES! That's right Folks, The Loony Far Left Has Declared, We've Been Saved From An Ice Age Because Of Our Own Carelessness. 

By Our Attempt To Destroy The Earth,,,, yes, We've actually Saved All Of Humanity!

[Image: 1200x-1.jpg]

Quote:Next deep freeze may be 100,000 years away, scientists say
Earth narrowly missed onset of ice age before industrializing

Bull Shit!

Quote:Global warming caused by fossil fuel emissions is blamed by scientists for intensifying storms, raising sea levels and prolonging droughts. Now there’s growing evidence of a positive effect: we may have delayed the next ice age by 100,000 years or more.

Everyone with Half A Brain Knows the Sun and, El Nino's Control the rain fall and weather patterns.
Sun Spots have a lot to do with the Strength of an El Nino.
Not Ale Gore or Obama!

Quote:The conditions necessary for the onset of a new ice age were narrowly missed at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution in the 1800s, researchers at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research near Berlin wrote Wednesday in the journal Nature. Since then, rising emissions of heat-trapping CO2 from burning oil, coal and gas have made the spread of the world’s ice sheets even less likely, they said.
“This study further confirms what we’ve suspected for some time, that the carbon dioxide humans have added to the atmosphere will alter the climate of the planet for tens to hundreds of thousands of years, and has canceled the next ice age,” said Andrew Watson, a professor of Earth sciences at the University of Exeter in southwest England who wasn’t involved in the research. "Humans now effectively control the climate of the planet."
The scientists found that even without further output of heat-trapping gases, the next ice age probably wouldn’t set in for another 50,000 years. That would make the current so-called inter-glacial period “unusually long,” according to the lead author, Andrey Ganopolski.
“However, our study also shows that relatively moderate additional anthropogenic CO2-emissions from burning oil, coal and gas are already sufficient to postpone the next ice age for another 50,000 years,” which would mean the next one probably won’t start for 100,000 years, he said.
“The bottom line is that we are basically skipping a whole glacial cycle, which is unprecedented.”
Levels of CO2 have risen to about 400 parts per million now from 280 parts per million before the Industrial Revolution. The authors of the latest study signaled that if the concentration had been 240 parts per million at the time, the onset of a new ice age may have been triggered, and that farming practices before industrialization may have saved us from crossing that threshold.
“Whether this narrow escape from glacial inception was natural remains debatable,” the researchers wrote. “It has been proposed that pre-industrial land-use at least partly contributed” to the CO2 level registered in the 1800s.

BullShit Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Under "natural" conditions, yes, I agree that El Nino/La Nina, and the sun control our weather.  However, lately, just about every aspect of our weather is controlled/manipulated by the human hand... the "Cabal" human hand, to be precise.  Dark Journalist has several great interviews up on You Tube, if anyone would like to watch.  

I made a thread about this one last week, but I will share it again here because it is so important that people see this and realize the truth! 

The video below was published in 2012!  Why has no one been listening?!!!  Until people wake up and realize what THEY are doing to us and fight back, we don't stand a chance!!

Friggen REALLY?!?! I had a feeling the insincere little liars would try and claim credit for better weather (which was coming either way) LONG before actual regulatory or human corrections could actually HAVE a real world effect, but THIS is ABSURD! 

I mean, lets take a BIG BIG step back to the far distant past (within the last MONTH) to recall the dire warnings, near inevitable predictions and borderline unavoidable demise of all life on Earth (or just about, it seemed) if the Paris 'Tax us more please!' environmental accords weren't passed.

Well hot damn and pass me a cold one .... Simply PASSING the accords and producing another HUGE document from the paper produced with dead trees...taken by truck with diesel fuel...and...erm... Really?! I mean, that is ALL that has actually HAPPENED since being warned our lifetimes may see the deaths of us all ....to this? 

They have absolutely no shame whatsoever. By the end of the year, I'll bet the outgoing administration officials will be putting SOME form of 'saving the planet' or 'saving the human species' on their resumes. Honestly.....they just have NO shame ..or common sense...or decency...or integrity...or sincerity...or just half ass honest about them. 

Sorry.. I won't be thanking any greenie weenies for saving us from ourselves. In fact, the reports saying we're likely entering a new ICE AGE (Mini....like the 1650's into the 1700's period) due to a consistent period of recording solar recording to show a new 'maunder minimum' is coming are getting more credible, numerous and logical to follow. If THAT is correct, these IDIOTS will have helped remove whatever little edge their concept of global warming might have offered. 

That last "mini-ice age" killed a measurable % of the population for the European continent. It killed them in ways that are as likely (or more so) to happen today, and for much the same reasons...as they were to have happened then. 

We can't just magically invent additional growing seasons in areas that enjoy at least 2 now and would be lucky to maintain ONE for more years than sheer willpower can sustain people for. Plain old farming, despite all the techno-wizardry we see around us in life, is still the base stock and trade of what gives over 7 billion people a day their 1000+ calories or whatever actual average number is needed to keep them all breathing and going into the next day. 

So .. Nope... No thanks from me. In fact, there may come a time where even they come to hide their past with some embarrassed shame as we see how climate actually does play out over the coming 10-30 years of near term.

** Here is a quick chart of what that solar period looked like, for having decimated crops or the ability to produce food at all for the numbers requiring it during that time ....and Earth was a quaint small town for population then, compared to what it is now.

[Image: 500px-Sunspot_Numbers.png]
Sounds like to me, they are trying to put "closure" to the Global Warming hoax
Which is fine by me, being as many top scientists have come out claiming no such thing exists

Yet no one ever talks about what damage the governments do to Planet Earth with their little experimentation of weather manipulation 

Oh no, they won't acknowledge any of that 
But that does go on
Has been since about the 50's or so

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

[Image: original.jpg]

Just saying....sigh

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(05-22-2016, 07:03 AM)senona Wrote:
[Image: original.jpg]

Just saying....sigh

Very Good, You Got It! 

Let's Talk About Something That We Have NO Control Over!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
A little man with delusions of grandeur things he can cement his legacy in one or two areas....despite every OTHER area blowing sky high and contributing to the overall decline of the nation on a near daily basis.

THIS is why electing inexperienced little punks off the street is a HORRIBLE idea. They go on to replace the heads of Government, across the board, with people as ignorant or more so than they ....since little men often have inferiority complexes, and this President bowing to everyone but the damn Butler from day one shows he has a BIG complex. 

I sure hope Trump...if he wins...has the ability to check his ego at the door ..as Obama couldn't even fathom doing....and get to WORK to actually WORK problems and not just assign them to others with honest disregard to whether or not it was successful.