Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idiots.....
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...obs-texas/

What a truly dim view on this type of news, this isn't the first time and won't be the last time.

I'm tired of seeing crap like this rejoiced from the right.

It's so obvious and really not a sign of any shift in politics. It's simple and one dimensional.

Looking at news like this as a win for the right is so naive. These companies that are fleeing the biggest west coast shithole isn't a sign of any change, it's solely being done based on the balance sheet.  That is all.

These same companies that are part and parcel of the degradation of this country aren't leaving because of some big change of heart. They are doing it to lower their expense line so they can pump their profits. In the short term, it's financial, in the long term they will infect their new home with the same leftist, fascist commie politics that destroyed their last home.

To think this is a "win" is ridiculous. It's just rats fleeing a sinking ship.

For example, bill gates is a POS no matter where his company calls "home"(pays taxes). I don't know why these blue check mark tards get all excited about these moves.

I'd rather these rats stay in their home and go down with the ship and the environment they created.
To simplify.

That old quote.

"No matter where you go, there you are"

If you are a piece of shit there, you're a piece of shit here.
(06-29-2022, 05:52 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: To simplify.

That old quote.

"No matter where you go, there you are"

If you are a piece of shit there, you're a piece of shit here.

Eloquently put. You sir are a poet
You are correct but the tribalists love to click on things. 

That is the business model. 

So that is what we see all the time. If you are not a team member, it does get insulting after a while.
Texas the new California...Texifornia.

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

California "fornicated" Colorado long before Texas, hence the term "Don't Californicate <insert State>"

Now they're doing it to Wyoming too!  Buying up property by the county and making it just like F'ing California!

It's infuriating, pathetic and disgusting!

ETA - In fact, California has fucked up Texas so bad, now Colorado is overflowing with Texans trying to escape Texifornia.
(06-30-2022, 04:52 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: California "fornicated" Colorado long before Texas, hence the term "Don't Californicate <insert State>"

Now they're doing it to Wyoming too!  Buying up property by the county and making it just like F'ing California!

It's infuriating, pathetic and disgusting!

ETA - In fact, California has fucked up Texas so bad, now Colorado is overflowing with Texans trying to escape Texifornia.

In the ultimate act of revenge Sylvester Stallone runs for governor of California to staple clown world as the legitimate reality.