Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When Spiderman ... Is REAL!
Explanation: My favorite superhero is Spiderman and here is why ...

And ...

Both scenes bring me to tears and make me question myself deeply ...

But this thread isnt about 'fake' Spiderman ... its about 'real' Spiderman ...

And so I offer up these real world superhero Spidermen ...

Riquelme Maciel 

[Image: g205024_u55054_Super_Riquelme%5B1%5D.JPG]

Riquelme with the girl he saved and her mother. (Notice the house in the background.)

Quote:Riquelme Maciel, a 5-year-old boy, was playing in his backyard with his friend, when suddenly he saw smoke coming out of a house nearby. He was wearing a Spiderman costume. When he went to tell his friend's mother, she was too afraid to go into the house filled with fire. So Riquelme decided to go in the house himself. This was quoted by the mother: "He said, 'don't cry, don't scream because I'm going to save Andrielle.' Then I began shouting for him not to go because I was scared he would die along with her in the fire." He saved the baby girl and himself from the fire.

Riquelme Maciel plans to become a fire fighter so that he can save more lives.

'Spiderman' hero who saved child dangling from Paris balcony starts job with fire brigade Malian migrant given honorary French citizenship and bravery award after death-defying rescue

Quote:A hero dubbed “Spiderman” after scaling a Paris apartment block to rescue a child dangling from a fourth-floor balcony has started work with the city’s fire brigade.
Mamoudou Gassama made headlines around the world by clambering up the front of the building to pull to the helpless four-year-old to safety.

The Malian migrant’s extraordinary feat earned him French citizenship.

‘SPIDERMAN’ SAVES AUTISTIC CHILD IN THAILAND

Quote:A Thai fireman dressed as Spider-Man used the superhero costume in order to coax the boy down from a third-floor ledge at a special needs school in the nation’s capital, police told AFP.
The boy, who was afraid of attending his first day at school, perched himself on the three-story balcony and refused to come back inside despite pleas made by his teacher and mother.
Overhearing the boy’s mother mention her son’s love of superheroes, firefighter Somchai Yoosabai took matters into his own hands, rushing back to the fire station and changed into the Spider-Man costume quicker than Peter Parker.
When he returned, the boy quickly went into the arms of Spidey.
Yoosabai told local television reporters, “I told him ‘Spider-Man is here to rescue you, no monsters are going to attack you,’ and I told him to walk slowly toward me as running could be dangerous.
Yoosabai keeps both the Spider-Man costume and a costume of Japanese superhero Ultraman at the nearby station in an attempt to make fire drills livelier.

Please read each source story ok.

Personal Disclosure: Spiderman just has this kinda effect on people ok ...

How about you eh?

Who is your favorite superhero and why?

And can you please cite any real world examples of them in action?

@ Everyone ... Enjoy ok! minusculebeercheers 

P.S. Bonus Question: Why is spiderman so emotionally infectious?
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Don’t worry my friend your just a little confused. The real Spider-Man will be re booted soon like how they did batgirl where Spider-Man will be a homosexual black teenager that got bit by a radioactive white child molester when they he was young. J Jonah Jameson will be replaced by Cenk from the young Turks and flash Thompson is going to be a tranny that spouts wimmins rights influencing the young Patricia Parker with key notes of slave reparations and why you need to vote for joe Biden.

Sorry to ruin your shit homie but what I posted above well sadly is probably more true then not and I was just making shit up.
I have only seen one Spiderman movie, the first.

I never liked comics so I know very little about the DC and Marvel super heros.

But I am the rare person that has only seen the first Star Wars movie. So my opinion is probably the last one you want to hear.

But here she goes.

I think people like super heroes because they make us think that we all carry inside us the material to be super. A person much better than we believe ourselves to be.

I think it is a way that we hold onto hope for humanity. We know we are frail, weak, selfish, and inherently bad. But..... deep down inside of the most unsuspecting, ordinary one of us lies, goodness, courage, bravery, and the determination to do what is right.

I think most people have seen or been the one that stepped up in a crisis, risking their own safety to do what needed to be done, without taking a second to think about the possible risk of harm to themselves.

Almost always, when asked why they took that risk, their answer is usually, "I wasn't thinking." "I just did what needed to be done."

Sometimes, thinking gets in the way, when the time to act is short.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers