Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
House, Trance and Chillout Music etc.
Phaxe & Morten Granau - 7 Seas

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Bob Moses - Hanging On

What To Do (& ME Remix)

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Felt compelled to post this one for some odd reason.

hugedancingbaby
(06-07-2022, 05:27 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Felt compelled to post this one for some odd reason.

Yeah, that's why I posted that song in Mood Music after becoming a member. 

Still relevant today !
FOLUAL - Drive

Flёur – Шелкопряд

в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(06-11-2022, 07:57 AM)SimeonJ Wrote: Flёur – Шелкопряд

Recognized some of those vid frames from VNV Nation - All Our Sins (2018) (Samsara film, 2011)

(06-12-2022, 03:58 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 07:57 AM)SimeonJ Wrote: Flёur – Шелкопряд

Recognized some of those vid frames from VNV Nation - All Our Sins (2018) (Samsara film, 2011)

At 5:04 you can see all the movies used for frames. All of them are worth watching. Now to be on topic:

в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
Tchaikovsky-Hymn of the Cherubim - Liturgy of St John Chrysostom (The USSR Ministry of Culture Chamber Choir)

Katcha - Touched By God (Alfie Conn Mix) [1999]
Watergate - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (Heart of Asia) (DJ Quicksilver's "Q"-Mix) [1999]

Watergate - Maid of Orleans (The Battle II) (Club Mix) [1999]

MJ - Billie Jean (Maxi Extended Rework Finest House Club Edit) [1983 HQ]

ODESZA - The Last Goodbye (feat. Bettye LaVette)

Cut Off - Escuro (Original Mix)

Maceo Plex & Gabriel Ananda - Solitary Daze

TheDoctor46 I miss ya.  Hey, and hope you're doing very well.  I caught COVID nasty stuff.   tinybiggrin
Lightspeeddriver, welcome to the House thread.  Liking your music.   tinycool 

You Are the Light