Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
WEF and their sick stuff
This guy, Klaus Schwab, is as evil as Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer.  They all look and sound like fucking villains straight out of a '60s Batman TV show.
SPECTRE’S Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus von Blohschwab of "you-will-own-nothing-and-be-happy" (or else) fame.

[Image: bzZjVJQ.jpg]

[Image: bAVm7hS.jpg]

[Image: RMXQheJ.jpg]

I think many of these types of people are bored, so bored that they've lost a normal moral compass, which is why they like to do things like use planscamdemics to run injection experiments on humans (Dr. Fausti) or plot how to blot out the sun (Baal Gates) or fund various kinds of storm troopers (too many people to name), or invade countries on empty pretexts (G.W. Bush calling the Putin pot black). These Managerial technocrat Revolutionist's are old, tired, bored and desperate. They have no viable plans for the future so they cling to comic book fantasies. It probably explains why they started building bunkers in 2016 to hide during the collapse.

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

And of course KS has a creepy German accent. Why not? Essen zee bugs!!!

The worst thing in the world would be if something were to happen to that location while they are all there. It would be terrible for sure.