Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Military collecting Russian RNA samples
Stumbled across this from 2017 which I wouldn't have given it much thought...till post 2020.

In July 2017, the U.S. Air Force issued a procurement order for samples of RNA and synovial fluid (which fills joint cavities), indicating that the samples need to have been collected in Russia. Perfectly normal Dual-use Gain-of-Function research, don't worry about it.

[Image: kefVmVu.jpg]
Synovial Tissue / RNA Samples (2017)

Who used to rule what is now Ukraine?

Conspiracy truth
[Image: l7DwR74.jpg]

Gene Warfare

[Image: Dp7AqGs.jpg]
Sunday Guardian

[Image: sSvhetx.jpg]
Link

In a letter written by director of Russian DNA program Alexander Korobko demanding answers on the nature of the research, asking about potential ethnic bioweapons or psyop provocation. Here's a partial screencap:

[Image: XKcF8jk.jpg]
Why is the US Air Force collecting samples of Russian DNA?

Saywhat
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

USA collect DNA samples from slavic population at least for a decade.
They have biolab in Bulgaria in the Military hospital in Sofia, where they perform experiments on soldiers.

But bioweapon which affects specific race is not real, right?

https://dilyana.bg/%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1...%81%D0%BF/

Also Dilyana Gaytandzhieva made a lot of research and visited bio labs in former USSR countries, also she showed the Bulgarian Weapons used in Syria. 

bone appetit.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(05-23-2022, 12:50 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Gene Warfare

In a letter written by director of Russian DNA program Alexander Korobko demanding answers on the nature of the research, asking about potential ethnic bioweapons or psyop provocation. Here's a partial screencap:

[Image: XKcF8jk.jpg]
Why is the US Air Force collecting samples of Russian DNA?

History trying to repeat itself?

How stupid can they be to keep kicking a dead horse.

You do not have to be a genius to figure out that they will never be able to create a truly safe race eliminating weapon, because humans are not just one race.

You have dominate genes, but you also have those pesky little recessive genes, that are like a roulette wheel. You never know where that little ball will fall when you turn that wheel.

One of my grandmother's used to say, "you never know when the China man in the wood pile is going to stand up.'

She used to also say, "Mama's baby, Papa's maybe.

I have one of the most diverse families on this planet. I don't think one race or culture has been left out.

The only thing unique about my family, is that we know it. I am willing to bet that almost every other family on this planet has a China man in the wood pile, especially those that fight the hardest to keep their gene pool pure.

Letting loose a weapon to kill a specific gene pool would start a chain reaction that would out do the best horror sci-fi movie that was ever been made.

This woman's story is lurking in the background of almost every family. The only thing that may be different is where that stray or recessive gene originated.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

The video I have posted is in Bulgarian. It follows the research of the Journalist. I will not translate it. I just post it as it is, because otherwise some ppl from the forum will claim my replies as "anecdotical".  
Anyway, the webpage of the journalist is more important and you can use google translate.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(05-23-2022, 09:42 AM)SimeonJ Wrote: USA collect DNA samples from slavic population at least for a decade.
They have biolab in Bulgaria in the Military hospital in Sofia, where they perform experiments on soldiers.

But bioweapon which affects specific race is not real, right?

https://dilyana.bg/%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1...%81%D0%BF/

Also Dilyana Gaytandzhieva made a lot of research and visited bio labs in former USSR countries, also she showed the Bulgarian Weapons used in Syria. 

bone appetit.

The problem is some of the psychotic upper eschelons of military brass coupled with defense think-tanks like RAND Corp is their ego's are bigger than the world itself in continuous attempts to create that ultimate superior race of (transhuman/cyborg) soldiers.

[Image: hpL1ZDD.jpg]

I've seen a few Dilyana vids in English that you will not find on youtube. Here's one: "US DTRA funding of biological research labs in Ukraine / Dilyana Gaytandzhieva interview" on the Odysee platform.

Part 1 on Bitchute

The host is one of the best researchers I've come across in the medical mafia/Bioweapons/Virus topics.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-23-2022, 04:42 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: The problem is some of the psychotic upper eschelons of military brass coupled with defense think-tanks like RAND Corp is their ego's are bigger than the world itself in continuous attempts to create that ultimate superior race of (transhuman/cyborg) soldiers.

Did they ever stop to think that if they made the ultimate super soldier, it would have to be dumb as a box of rocks for them to have half a chance to control it.

If it has half an ounce of intelligence, why would it do the bidding of a creature that is so inferior to it? It would be like humans bowing down to an insect.

There is no good ending to the story for those that think they can be God. I think that is how Satan got cast into hell.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-23-2022, 12:38 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: History trying to repeat itself?

How stupid can they be to keep kicking a dead horse.

You do not have to be a genius to figure out that they will never be able to create a truly safe race eliminating weapon, because humans are not just one race.

You have dominate genes, but you also have those pesky little recessive genes, that are like a roulette wheel. You never know where that little ball will fall when you turn that wheel.

One of my grandmother's used to say, "you never know when the China man in the wood pile is going to stand up.'

She used to also say, "Mama's baby, Papa's maybe.

I have one of the most diverse families on this planet. I don't think one race or culture has been left out.

The only thing unique about my family, is that we know it. I am willing to bet that almost every other family on this planet has a China man in the wood pile, especially those that fight the hardest to keep their gene pool pure.

Letting loose a weapon to kill a specific gene pool would start a chain reaction that would out do the best horror sci-fi movie that was ever been made.

This woman's story is lurking in the background of almost every family. The only thing that may be different is where that stray or recessive gene originated.

Here's a scenario for ya.

Suppose the developed a virus that only activates in the presence of a specific gene, or a very tailored combination of very specific genes, a small sample of them. Otherwise, it ignores the host and dies.

It would be difficult to determine such an attack, because there are thousands and thousands of genes that are race-specific, but not expressed in outward appearance. So just by watching who was dropping, there might not be any clue at all that it was targeted to a specific race.

As an example, most of my genome is Northern European. However, there are also Native American genes, as well as Afghan (I didn't see that one coming - what a surprise!), Bangaladeshi, and Nigerian contributions. My direct paternal line goes back to Northern Greece or it's environs - Macedonia, southern Balkans, the area that once was known as "Thracia". But it is mostly the Northern European genes that are expressed outwardly. I also have more Neanderthal DNA than 82% of the general population.

So, in my case, suppose they decided to target Afghans, but happened to decide on the genes represented in me rather than a different set of Afghan genes - Afghans start dropping dead, but so do I - and all other "Europeans" that have that particular gene combination - so it is not readily apparent that the Afghans were the ones being targeted.

Or what if they target Africans by going after that Nigerian gene I have? When I drop dead from it, it would muddy the waters as to who was really being targeted, since I don't look very African. I would just be "collateral damage", caught up in the wrong web at the wrong time.

Taken a step further, what if they targeted that Balkan DNA from Thracia? In that case, only men would be dropping dead, because that DNA is on the Y chromosome, which women do not carry. Furthermore, that haplogroup is now spread among different races and nationalities, so no racial or nationalistic motive could be determined. Only that men with a certain Y haplogroup suddenly started dying off.

Recessive genes would likely not matter, as if they are not being expressed, it's likely that pathogens targeting them would not be expressed, either. BUT - if that recessive gene was included in the subset under attack as a determinant, a limiting factor, then it's effects would likely go unnoticed since it is not visibly expressed.

So, I believe it is possible to target specific groups and have the attack go entirely unnoticed as to motivation.

One of the reasons I am adamantly against RNA "vaccines".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-23-2022, 08:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Here's a scenario for ya.

Suppose the developed a virus that only activates in the presence of a specific gene, or a very tailored combination of very specific genes, a small sample of them. Otherwise, it ignores the host and dies.

It would be difficult to determine such an attack, because there are thousands and thousands of genes that are race-specific, but not expressed in outward appearance. So just by watching who was dropping, there might not be any clue at all that it was targeted to a specific race.

As an example, most of my genome is Northern European. However, there are also Native American genes, as well as Afghan (I didn't see that one coming - what a surprise!), Bangaladeshi, and Nigerian contributions. My direct paternal line goes back to Northern Greece or it's environs - Macedonia, southern Balkans, the area that once was known as "Thracia". But it is mostly the Northern European genes that are expressed outwardly. I also have more Neanderthal DNA than 82% of the general population.

So, in my case, suppose they decided to target Afghans, but happened to decide on the genes represented in me rather than a different set of Afghan genes - Afghans start dropping dead, but so do I - and all other "Europeans" that have that particular gene combination - so it is not readily apparent that the Afghans were the ones being targeted.

Or what if they target Africans by going after that Nigerian gene I have? When I drop dead from it, it would muddy the waters as to who was really being targeted, since I don't look very African. I would just be "collateral damage", caught up in the wrong web at the wrong time.

Taken a step further, what if they targeted that Balkan DNA from Thracia? In that case, only men would be dropping dead, because that DNA is on the Y chromosome, which women do not carry. Furthermore, that haplogroup is now spread among different races and nationalities, so no racial or nationalistic motive could be determined. Only that men with a certain Y haplogroup suddenly started dying off.

Recessive genes would likely not matter, as if they are not being expressed, it's likely that pathogens targeting them would not be expressed, either. BUT - if that recessive gene was included in the subset under attack as a determinant, a limiting factor, then it's effects would likely go unnoticed since it is not visibly expressed.

So, I believe it is possible to target specific groups and have the attack go entirely unnoticed as to motivation.

One of the reasons I am adamantly against RNA "vaccines".

There would be a lot of collateral damage, and I am sure they may have factored that in, and maybe it is part of the plan. It would still end up beating the plot of the the most horrific sci-fi movie ever written. Since they will have no way of knowing who they are destroying in the process.

I think they forget that part of the survival process involves the natural alteration of genes, to counter the changes in our environment that will impact life on this planet in the future. Changes in the environment that happen on such a microscopic level, that generations of these  adjustments are needed to occur in a species, before they even begin to become apparent. Adjustments, in our ignorance, that would be identified as abnormal.

Them dicking around with stuff they don't fully understand, playing God, is not just foolish, it is insane. I guess that is where the idea of the mad scientist comes from. 

Maybe that is why they are clamoring so hard to collect a sample of everyone's DNA. Maybe they are looking for the 144,000.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-23-2022, 08:46 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: There would be a lot of collateral damage, and I am sure they may have factored that in, and maybe it is part of the plan. It would still end up beating the plot of the the most horrific sci-fi movie ever written. Since they will have no way of knowing who they are destroying in the process.

I think they forget that part of the survival process involves the natural alteration of genes, to counter the changes in our environment that will impact life on this planet in the future. Changes in the environment that happen on such a microscopic level, that generations of these  adjustments are needed to occur in a species, before they even begin to become apparent. Adjustments, in our ignorance, that would be identified as abnormal.

Them dicking around with stuff they don't fully understand, playing God, is not just foolish, it is insane. I guess that is where the idea of the mad scientist comes from. 

Maybe that is why they are clamoring so hard to collect a sample of everyone's DNA. Maybe they are looking for the 144,000.

Oh, with a DNA sample from everyone, and today's computing power, they would know exactly who they are destroying. All it would take would be to subset the target group, search for common markers, and then re-expand the grouping to include everyone with those same markers to get a list of expected casualties inclusive of the target group and the collaterally damaged.

I wonder when they will start requiring a DNA sample from every infant born to be placed on record and stored. I never had a SSN until I was about 12 years old, because in those days, if you were not working, you didn't have to have an SSN because you were not paying any money into a Social Security account yet. By the time my son was born, all babies had to have a SSN before they left the hospital. Makes you wonder the why of that, given that it is illegal to use a SSN for any other identity number, and those babies have a long way to go before they start working... so I think a mandatory DNA sample of every baby born will be next on their wish list, since DNA cannot be counterfeited nor stolen and sold to illegal aliens in convenience store parking lots as part of a fake ID package for illegal employment.

And yes, I have thought for some time now that they are looking for "someone" - whether the 144,000, or  particular blood line they've lost track of, or someone else, is anyone's guess, but I think it's true that they are looking for "someone".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Explanation: Hmmmm?...

@SimeonJ ...

Quote:But bioweapon which affects specific race is not real, right?

@NightskyeB4Dawn 

Quote:Letting loose a weapon to kill a specific gene pool would start a chain reaction that would out do the best horror sci-fi movie that was ever been made.

@Ninurta

Quote: So, I believe it is possible to target specific groups and have the attack go entirely unnoticed as to motivation.

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

Quote:Now before anybody starts schreeching about 'indiscriminate bioweapons' ... I counter with the fact that I can specifically target ...

Sexes [X/Y chromosomes]

Races [HOXBOX Haplogroups ]

Mindsets [Brain regions such as the Frontal Cortex and or the Amygdala etc.]

And so CRISPR can be very targeted and can be programmed to engage a specific individual if need be.

Personal Disclosure: Hmmmm?...

[Covid19] What I've Done ...

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!