Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
(01-09-2022, 11:48 AM)BIAD Wrote: It's quite obvious now that the real scare of the Moronic half-breed was in London and during the many
opinion-pieces, the media always state 'London... and the rest of the Britain.'

Now -with those who've invested in the materials needing to keep the sheeple purchasing the tests
for a weak-flu, the dying localised narrative is still confusing and based solely on keeping those who
'trust the science' in a state of fear.

Quote:Coronavirus news latest: London 'may have passed the peak' of Omicron wave
- but infection rates are still rising in the rest of England

'Coronavirus latest as infection rates increasing in all parts of England except London;

(10:03.am- Sky News Sunday update)

Quote:"Infection rates are still increasing in all areas of England expect London

Still, she said infection rates remain higher in London than across the rest of the country...'
Sky News: (Nobody reads them anymore!)

Weird...? The headline suggests one thing, the last sentence in the update says the opposite!! Both are opinions.
tinylaughing

It could be that while the infection rate is highest in London, it is no longer increasing, but holding steady at a faster clip, while the rate in the rest of the country is increasing, i.e. accelerating to meet the already high London rate. If that is indeed what they meant, their wordsmithing and ability to explain stuff therewith leaves something to be desired.

Quote:The Mandela Flu met with the UK Government and agreed that shortening an isolation-period made sense.
If you still believe those in power have your best interests at heart, I have a bridge that I'm not using...

You'll notice that same use of blaming another news-outlet is displayed to off-set responsibility. This is how
Christopher Steele obtained belief in his fanciful dossier about Russian urinating-hookers paid by Trump.
If one can get in the media-circles, it becomes real.

But if we want to talk real, a conversation using the words 'Trade-Union' in it would be helpful.
tinysure

Quote:Covid-19: Cutting self-isolation to five days would be helpful, Nadhim Zahawi says

'Cutting the Covid self-isolation period to five days would "certainly help",

In England, Covid-related staff absences at hospitals have risen sharply since Omicron took hold last month, with the Royal College
of Nursing warning the situation was "simply not safe"...'
BBC:

They did the same here, reducing the isolation period to 5 days in mild or nonexistent ("asymptomatic") cases. You may have noticed, however, that didn't occur until the squeeze was on the Money Men, and those gents could no longer find unisolated peons to do their bidding. When the pinch was only on us normal Little People, and said Little Folk were dying in record numbers from the isolation - drug overdoses in their isolated boredom and suicides from lack of human contact and whatnot - no one cared about us at all. BUT, shift that squeeze to the Movers and Shakers, and watch how fast their inconvenience turns things around and allows for adjustments...

I also get a kick out of BidenHarris' "job creation numbers". They consistently fail to meet the goals set by themselves, and fall short in "jobs created" by the numbers, but no one here is mentioning that reopening old jobs that THEY destroyed by their pandemic response and business closures and whatnot, and/or creating new job vacancies by firing former employees for not being obedient enough to the regime, and merely CALLING them "new jobs created" does not actually make them "new". It's just the same old jobs created before, by someone else, being dusted off and RE-opened.

Creating "good paying Union jobs" my ass! Lift those dumbassed covid restrictions, and just watch how fast nations go back to work, currently vacant jobs get filled up, and new ones - actual NEW ones - have to be created!

Folks are still pestering me to come work for them, and I'm just not going to do it if I have to wear obedience muzzles or get a Super Q-Tip shoved up my nose and into my brain on a weekly or daily basis or get myself injected with god only knows what sort of experimental shit. They can kiss my ass, and work their own damned jobs if that is what they have to offer.

The day before yesterday, I got an e-mail from Apple of all people begging for help. Now, to be clear, I would not work for Apple on my best day, much less under current conditions. It was a "work from home" position, so we can still stay isolated from the heathens out there and still make money for The Man on our little home-based hamster wheels, but what truly struck me as odd was one of their requirements that the successful candidate must have a computer with at least Windows 10 on it... APPLE was requiring a WINDOWS 10 computer!

If they want me to work to make money for THEM, then the least they could do would be to supply the equipment they require to get the job done. I'm not about to spend MY money on otherwise useless to me equipment to make money for THEM. Why would I give THEM a free ride at MY expense? And that's not even getting into the security violations involved in using a personal computer for company business, or a company computer for personal business. Those twain should NEVER meet!

I've not overdosed on drugs or suicided here in stir because it's so entertaining to watch the monkeys dance through my windows on the world - it's just that those windows are not Windows 10!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-09-2022, 07:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote: They did the same here, reducing the isolation period to 5 days in mild or nonexistent...
Yet nobody but yourself and others who haven't access to major media platform have realised, that -in itself, must just
be a coincidence! It's the same for a normal balanced look at what the public have gone through for the last two years.
In the media it's either accept an injectable and be in our gang or say something outrageous about owning one's own
body and therefore, aligning with a bigly flaxon-haired Emperor
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Just in case you're unsure that you are being mocked for the last few months by the media...

Quote:Covid-19: Common cold may give some protection, study suggests

'Natural defences against a common cold could offer some protection against Covid-19, too, research suggests.
The small-scale study, published in Nature Communications, involved 52 individuals who lived with someone who
had just caught Covid-19.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10602]

Those who had developed a "memory bank" of specific immune cells after a cold - to help prevent future attacks
-appeared less likely to get Covid. Experts say no-one should rely on this defence alone, and vaccines remain key.
But they believe their findings could provide useful insight into how a body's defence system fights the virus.

Covid-19 is caused by a type of coronavirus, and some colds are caused by other coronaviruses - so scientists
have wondered whether immunity against one might help with the other. But the experts caution that it would be
a "grave mistake" to think that anyone who had recently had a cold was automatically protected against Covid-19
-as not all are caused by coronaviruses.

The Imperial College London team wanted to understand better why some people catch Covid after being exposed
to the virus and others do not.

'New vaccine approach'
They focused their study on a crucial part of the body' s immune system - T-cells.
Some of these T-cells kill any cells infected by a specific threat - for example, a cold virus.
And, once the cold has gone, some T-cells remain in the body as a memory bank, ready to mount a defence when
they next encounter the virus.

In September 2020, researchers studied 52 people who had not yet been vaccinated but who lived with people who
had just tested positive for Covid-19. Half the group went on to get Covid during the 28-day study period and half did not.
A third of the people who did not catch Covid were found to have high levels of specific memory T-cells in their blood.
These were likely to have been created when the body had been infected with another closely-related human coronavirus
-most frequently, a common cold, they say.

Researchers accept other variables - such as ventilation and how infectious their household contact was -would have an
impact on whether people caught the virus, too. Dr Simon Clarke, at the University of Reading, said although this was a
relatively small study, it added to the understanding of how our immune system fights the virus and could help with future
vaccines.

He added: "These data should not be over-interpreted. It seems unlikely that everyone who has died or had a more serious
infection, has never had a cold caused by a coronavirus. "And it could be a grave mistake to think that anyone who has
recently had a cold is protected against Covid-19, as coronaviruses only account for 10-15% of colds."

Professor Ajit Lalvani, senior author of the study, agreed vaccines were key to protection.
He added: "Learning from what the body does right could help inform the design of new vaccines."
Current vaccines specifically target spike proteins that sit on the outside of the virus, but those spike proteins can change
with new variants.

But the body's T-cells target internal virus proteins, which do not change as much from variant to variant, meaning vaccines
harnessing the work of T-cells more closely could provide broader, longer-lasting protection against Covid, he said...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So, David Sassoli, the President of the European Parliament, died this morning after being hospitalized on 26 December.  He was 65 years old.

The cause of death is given as a failure of his immune system.

Mmm-hmm.  Seem to recall hearing that multiple covid vaccinations are reputed to damage one's immune system.

Story is up at dw.com if anyone wants to read more.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-11-2022, 09:04 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: So, David Sassoli, the President of the European Parliament, died this morning after being hospitalized on 26 December.  He was 65 years old.

Mmm-hmm.  Seem to recall hearing that multiple covid vaccinations are reputed to damage one's immune system.

Cheers

Yes, it seems Tony-Fauci-lookalike David Sassoli had problems with his immune system.
minusculethinking

Quote:David Sassoli: European Parliament president dies aged 65

'European Parliament President David Sassoli has died at the age of 65, his spokesman says.
The Italian former journalist and centre-left politician had been seriously ill for more than two weeks and
cancelled all official activities.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10603]

Mr Sassoli was admitted to hospital in Italy last month due to a serious complication with his immune system.
He died in the early hours of Tuesday in a hospital in Aviano, his spokesman, Roberto Cuillo, announced on Twitter.
In September, Mr Sassoli was taken to hospital in Strasbourg where he was treated for a severe case of pneumonia
caused by legionella. He later told his followers on social media that he had suffered a relapse while recuperating in Italy.

He worked remotely during October, officially resuming his political duties in November. But he was again hospitalised
on 26 December, Italian media report. "Pneumonia is an ugly beast the important thing is to avoid relapses and the
convalescence must be adequate," he told Italan outlet Corriere in September...'
BBC:

(01-11-2022, 09:04 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: So, David Sassoli, the President of the European Parliament, died this morning after being hospitalized on 26 December.  He was 65 years old.

Cheers

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10605]
tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised

(01-12-2022, 12:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised

I had a case of Climate Change, but I took two aspirins and ignored Greta, and it was gone in the morning.

Or maybe I just became asymptomatic...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

You know the game is up when this guy drops from the frame.

Quote:JVT OUT Jonathan Van-Tam QUITS – PM suffers another blow as deputy chief medical officer leaves day
after No10 party fiasco

'Professor Sir Jonathan Van Tam has QUIT as deputy chief medical officer at the worst possible time for Boris Johnson.
Allies insist his departure is long-planned and has no bearing on the current political "partygate" storm engulfing the PM.

Mr Johnson tweeted: "I would like to thank Jonathan Van-Tam for his extraordinary contribution to our country and his
invaluable advice throughout the pandemic. Wishing him the very best for the future." But the timing could not be worse
for the PM who is battling to stay in post after Tory MPs publicly broke ranks to demand his resignation.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10614]
JVT -went to a seminar on how not to let a good crisis go to waste.

Prof Van Tam is leaving his secondment at the Department of Health in March and returning to his post at Nottingham University.
Confirming the news, he said "My time as DCMO have been the most challenging of my professional career, especially the Covid
response.

"We all wish Covid had never happened.
Notwithstanding, it has been the greatest privilege of my professional career to have served the people of the UK during this time."

Sajid Javid hailed him a "national treasure" and praised his "one-of-a-kind approach to communicating science" to the masses.
Former Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi paid tribute to his "heroic shift" during the pandemic. The top doc, affectionately nicknamed
JVT by ministers, is a familiar face at Covid briefings and was recently knighted in the New Year's Honours.

His clear explanation of the pandemic situation - often through fun footballing metaphors - won him a legion of supporters.
The Boston United megafan also continued working in vaccination centres despite holding the high-profile role.
His departure comes as Omicron infections appear to have past the peak, with ministers increasingly hopeful of easing
restrictions in a few weeks...'
The Sun:

(01-13-2022, 05:24 PM)BIAD Wrote: You know the game is up when this guy drops from the frame.

Quote:JVT OUT Jonathan Van-Tam QUITS – PM suffers another blow as deputy chief medical officer leaves day
after No10 party fiasco

'Professor Sir Jonathan Van Tam has QUIT as deputy chief medical officer at the worst possible time for Boris Johnson.
Allies insist his departure is long-planned and has no bearing on the current political "partygate" storm engulfing the PM.

Mr Johnson tweeted: "I would like to thank Jonathan Van-Tam for his extraordinary contribution to our country and his
invaluable advice throughout the pandemic. Wishing him the very best for the future." But the timing could not be worse
for the PM who is battling to stay in post after Tory MPs publicly broke ranks to demand his resignation.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10614]
JVT -went to a seminar on how not to let a good crisis go to waste.

Prof Van Tam is leaving his secondment at the Department of Health in March and returning to his post at Nottingham University.
Confirming the news, he said "My time as DCMO have been the most challenging of my professional career, especially the Covid
response.

"We all wish Covid had never happened.
Notwithstanding, it has been the greatest privilege of my professional career to have served the people of the UK during this time."

Sajid Javid hailed him a "national treasure" and praised his "one-of-a-kind approach to communicating science" to the masses.
Former Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi paid tribute to his "heroic shift" during the pandemic. The top doc, affectionately nicknamed
JVT by ministers, is a familiar face at Covid briefings and was recently knighted in the New Year's Honours.

His clear explanation of the pandemic situation - often through fun footballing metaphors - won him a legion of supporters.
The Boston United megafan also continued working in vaccination centres despite holding the high-profile role.
His departure comes as Omicron infections appear to have past the peak, with ministers increasingly hopeful of easing
restrictions in a few weeks...'
The Sun:

There is other Tam still left, in communist Canada ....Theresa Tam, she is total wacko
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/supr...xx-mandate
Quote:Supreme Court Blocks Biden's OSHA Vaxx Mandate
[Image: picture-5.jpg]by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Jan 13, 2022 - 02:32 PM
Despite the misinformation spewed forth by Justice Sotomayor, The US Supreme Court has blocked the Biden administration's vaccine-or-test rule for US businesses, but allows vaccine mandate for most health care workers.
[Image: alg011122dAPR20220111124515_0.jpg?itok=v7mjlEwB]
The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) argue against the Department of Labor, in the Court's first hearing, that:

Quote:"OSHA’s sweeping regulatory dictate," will "irreparably injure the very businesses that Americans have counted on to widely distribute COVID-19 vaccines and protective equipment to save lives—and to keep them fed, clothed, and sustained during this now two-year-long pandemic."
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rule would have required 80 million workers to get shots or periodic tests.
The OSHA ruling vote was 6-3 with Breyer, Sotomayor, and Kagan in dissent.
Quote:"Permitting OSHA to regulate the hazards of daily life - simply because most Americans have jobs and face those same risks while on the clock - would significantly expand OSHA’s regulatory authority without clear congressional authorization."
Re: The SCOTUS Ruling -

Only half. They ruled that OSHA was overstepping it's boundaries by trying to regulate a condition beyond the workplace that was not, generally speaking, an "occupational hazard". Since OSHA is the "OCCUPATIONAL Health and Safety Administration", trying to regulate a presumed hazard beyond the workplace is beyond their remit. That overstep, if allowed to stand, would also allow them to regulate muggings and car accidents, for example, since there are people who work at businesses with more than 100 employees who are subjected to those hazards as well. 

It was an OSHA overrreach of epic proportions.

On the other hand, they have allowed the mandate on health care workers who work at facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid payments to go into effect, reasoning that they have to comply with other federal rules as well, and this is no different. Since they allowed that to stand (but also allowing for medical or religious exemptions), I look for a butthurt BidenHarris to attempt to "mandate" vaccinations of patients who attend those facilities as well, or patients on medicare/medicaid rolls. He can still kiss my ass. That would be a decision between a patient, and their doctor, not a patient, their doctor, and a disconnected, out of the loop bureaucrat.

Another thing - concerning Grace's positive covid test. She has another procedure scheduled (really, the same one for the third time of re-scheduling), but had not been notified that she needed another covid test. So, she called them to schedule one, and was informed that they have changed their policies - the nurse said that since she had already tested positive, the antibodies now in her body would cause a "false positive", so they are no longer requiring covid tests pre-procedure at that facility for people who have already tested positive once.

That's good news.

Thinking further, since she is a thinker, Grace believes that we both actually had covid in late October or early November, and that the "positive" test was actually a false positive from the antibodies generated by that event. At that time, we both had sniffles, and that was all. Just stuffy noses, nothing more. But, due to that, she cancelled the procedure the first time, to avoid going into the office while we were "sick", reasoning that might create bad blood between her and the doctor's office.

So, if she is correct, our "quarantine" period was long past it's due date, when we had already recovered from the actual non-event, and that may be the real reason we were listed as "asymptomatic".

I presume that policy change is just facility specific, but it does point out something that the internet is unaware of, but that medical facilities are acutley aware of - having the antibodies present will generate a false positive. It must be pretty standard - medical facilities are not going to change an entire policy over one or two flukes. It would have to be consistently occurring to prompt a policy change. Why is the internet not buzzing about that?

Just the false positives from that sort of thing would serve to grossly overinflate the numbers of "new infections" that they are carrying on so about currently.

It look`s like several US states are on plan to use liquefaction of human corpses, alkaline hydrolysis .

What better way to keep silent about genocide,  turn the corpses to liquid - No craves / evidence , no satellite photos about cremation sites with smoke .

Washington State legalized “flesh goo” liquefaction of human corpses one year before activating COVID concentration camps that will target unvaxxed conservatives with “strike team” operations… efficient, stealth disposal of bodies now perfected
[/url]

[url=https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-20-wisconsin-liquify-dead-flush-sewers-food-farms.html]Wisconsin to liquefy the dead, flush into sewers, then spread the goo on food farms

California passes legislation allowing the liquification of human bodies
(01-14-2022, 08:38 AM)Kenzo Wrote: It look`s like several US states are on plan to use liquefaction of human corpses, alkaline hydrolysis .

What better way to keep silent about genocide,  turn the corpses to liquid - No craves / evidence , no satellite photos about cremation sites with smoke .

Washington State legalized “flesh goo” liquefaction of human corpses one year before activating COVID concentration camps that will target unvaxxed conservatives with “strike team” operations… efficient, stealth disposal of bodies now perfected
[/url]

[url=https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-20-wisconsin-liquify-dead-flush-sewers-food-farms.html]Wisconsin to liquefy the dead, flush into sewers, then spread the goo on food farms

"Soylent Green is PEOPLE!"

(01-14-2022, 09:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 08:38 AM)Kenzo Wrote: It look`s like several US states are on plan to use liquefaction of human corpses, alkaline hydrolysis .

[/url]

Yeeh  tinysurprised  and it's disgusting . The movie soylent green was about future, 2022......well it's now that exact year and we read these news about liquefaction of human corpses.
(01-14-2022, 04:24 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 09:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

[/url]

Yeeh  tinysurprised  and it's disgusting . The movie soylent green was about future, 2022......well it's now that exact year and we read these news about liquefaction of human corpses.

They are turning corpses to Liquid.  tinysurprised

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-15-2022, 01:16 AM)guohua Wrote: They are turning corpses to Liquid.  tinysurprised

Indeed they are, but what's worse is they are using that "corpse juice" as fertilizer for food crops, so "Soylent Green is still PEOPLE!"

According to the second video, the corpse goo is going into waste water treatment plants for recycling, so you might end up drinking granny directly instead of eating her through crop fertilizer uptake...

Just one more story out of 100s if not 1000s
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fighte...-military/
Quote:Fighter pilot injured after taking COVID shot says servicemembers are ‘silenced’ by military

'There’s a real incompetence as to what these vaccines are doing to people … in both civil healthcare and military healthcare,' the pilot said.
[Image: shutterstock_1932896993-810x500.jpg]Military personnel receiving a COVID-19 shotShutterstock

David
McLoone

Thu Jan 13, 2022 - 4:28 pm EST
TUCSON, Arizona (LifeSiteNews) — A U.S. Air Force (USAF) pilot has spoken out against the military’s COVID-19 shot mandate for active servicemembers, detailing his own debilitating injuries and the “widespread abuse” within the service of those who have been injured following reception of the abortion-tainted shots.
Speaking at Wednesday’s Truth for Health Foundation conference exposing the military’s methods regarding the implementation of COVID regulations, the pilot, who elected to remain anonymous for fear of reprisal, documented his experience of being forced to take one of the experimental COVID jabs, only to suffer severe adverse events over the months that followed.
The officer has been a USAF pilot for over a decade, during which time he has spent more than 200 hours flying in combat.
But after Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin handed down a mandate to troops in August last year, introducing disciplinary action against members who refused to take a COVID shot by threatening to remove benefits such as pensions, pressure mounted on the pilot to take the shot, which he received in October.
The same day, he said, he “began having complications.”
“Within four hours I knew something was wrong,” the serviceman stated, adding that his experience with the COVID shot was “like no other vaccine I had ever taken.”
The pilot experienced sharp pains in his hips and groin, severe shortness of breath and fatigue, and a tightness in his chest, “like a squeezing of the heart that progressively got worse.” He also complained of having “numbness and tingling in both arms and legs.”
Upon lying down, a severe nausea overtook him, but when he got up to vomit, the nausea was replaced with an extensive period of uncontrollable convulsions, making it difficult to remain on his feet. At this point his wife called the emergency services to take him to the hospital.
According to the pilot, most of his symptoms lasted for a number of months, at least until December of last year. He later made contact with Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, the CEO and co-founder of the Truth for Health Foundation, who examined him and referred him to Dr. Peter McCullough, an internist and cardiologist who has spoken out against the current crop of COVID jabs, for further testing.
McCullough diagnosed the officer with pericarditis, a dangerous inflammation of tissue surrounding the heart which has been linked to the mRNA COVID shots, and a likely case of anaphylaxis (a life-threatening allergic reaction). The physicians are still investigating the possible neurological side effects, according to the pilot.