Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staggering Numbers

I just read this Steve Kirsch`s newsletter and i thought OMG....seriously?

Yet another independent study confirms over 150K Americans killed by the COVID vaccines

Quote:I had 8 independent ways to show this before. And now there are 9. And nobody has a defensible number < 150,000. The CDC still claims no deaths, yet cannot explain how Schirmacher and others goofed.
[/url][Image: https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43...5x377.jpeg]

Steve Kirsch
Dec 25

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43...6x407.jpeg]
A new independent study using analysis of excess deaths showed that our estimate of the number of excess deaths was consistent with what they found.
Here are some quotes from the paper:
  1. Results from fitted regression slopes (p<0.05 FDR corrected) suggest a US national average VFR of 0.04% and higher VFR with age (VFR=0.004% in ages 0-17 increasing to 0.06% in ages >75 years), and 146K to 187K vaccine-associated US deaths between February and August, 2021.
  2. Comparing our estimate with the CDC-reported VFR (0.002%) suggests VAERS deaths are underreported by a factor of 20, consistent with known VAERS under-ascertainment bias
  3. Comparing our age-stratified VFRs with published age-stratified coronavirus infection fatality rates (IFR) suggests the risks of COVID vaccines and boosters outweigh the benefits in children, young adults and older adults with low occupational risk or previous coronavirus exposure.
  4. Interestingly, our estimates of 133K to 187K vaccine-related deaths are very similar to recent, independent estimates based off of US VAERS data through August 28th, 2021 by Rose and Crawford (11).
In other words, these researchers found numbers similar to what we found, within a factor of 2. They agree that over 150,000 people have been killed by the vaccines so far. This is more than 3 times the number killed in combat in the Vietnam war; a war which lasted for nearly 20 years.
Meanwhile, critics like my good “friend” Jeffrey Morris admit they haven’t got a clue as to how many people have died and can’t figure out even a single way to estimate it. Stunning. He still thinks there is no proof of causality.
Here’s a 10th method that finds > 200,000 deaths from the vaccine
Courtesy of SidDavis on substack:
https://i.imgur.com/wmlTVpV.jpg
(1) Using weekly CDC reports of Deaths from All Causes during the 6 years from January, 2014 to January, 2020, I identified and measured oscillations in that data set to establish the normal weekly pattern and magnitude of deaths we should expect in 2020, 2021 and beyond.
(2) i compared CDC weekly reports of Deaths from All Causes, January 18, 2020 through December 14, 2020. December 14, 2020 was when vaccinations began. The total of deaths in excess of the expected norm was 369,857 or a weekly average of 7,705.366.
(3) I compared CDC weekly reports of Deaths from All Causes, December 14, 2020 through November 13, 2021. The November 13, 2921 report was the most recent with materially correct data. The total of deaths in excess of the expected norm during this period was 487,905 or a weekly average of 10,039.680.
(4) The average increase in excess deaths after vaccines began was 2,334.314 per week or 112,047 deaths in total which can be attributed to the vaccines. Based on these calculations, a reasonable estimate through the end of 2021 is 200,000 deaths.
The estimate of deaths attributed to the vaccines calculated with this logic is if anything low. The medical profession has improved their treatment methods so that should have caused a decrease in deaths as time passed, but the rate instead increased. The most vulnerable should be the first to so as time passed the death rate should have decreased, but the rate instead increased. This means that the vaccine caused deaths would have been slightly higher than my calculated estimate.
Proof of causality
There are so many ways to show the vaccines cause death.
  1. COVID-19 vaccine: Strong association with cardiovascular death, especially hemorrhagic stroke and venous thrombosis shows the mortality odds ratio (MOR) >2 and is highly statistically significant for a variety of adverse events. That can’t happen by chance.
  2. On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination
  3. The autopsy work of Dr. Peter Schirmacher in Germany
  4. Jessica Rose’s analysis of the VAERS data showing dose dependency (the graphs are supposed to look the same on Dose 1 and Dose 2 if the vaccines don’t kill people)
  5. The other 8 other analyses listed in this paper
Still no stopping condition; nobody in Congress or at the CDC will set one
However, there is no stopping condition for these vaccines and no member of Congress or the CDC is willing to draw a line in the sand and say, “The US government should halt the vaccines after X number of Americans have been killed.”
A reasonable stopping condition is 32 people. In 1976 we stopped the H1N1 vaccine after just 32 deaths.
Today, the number of deaths allowed is unlimited. And there is no liability for the manufacturers. And there have been no payouts at all to the hundreds of thousands of vaccine injured. Zero. Zip. Nada.
Nobody in Congress (or the mainstream media) seems troubled by the fact that the vaccines kill more people than they save. The Pfizer Phase 3 trial saved 1 life from COVID for every 22,000 people vaccinated. So for 220M fully vaccinated, it’s 10,000 lives saved, but150,000 or more people killed. So we kill 15 people to save 1. And we mandate it to boot.
Maybe someday, we’ll find one member of Congress who will actually pay attention to what the data says and say two words, “I object.”
I need your help to stop the vaccine. Nobody in Congress has the courage to set a stopping condition.
Perhaps one of the 100,000 readers of this article could have a discussion with their representative.
I’ve tried. None of the people in Congress I’ve supported over the years will talk to me anymore. Even their staffs won’t even read what I wrote because it doesn’t agree with what the CDC claims.
Until that day when we find a member of Congress who will listen, I’ll keep writing and hoping that others will succeed where I have failed.

The article compared the deaths to Viatnam war . How does it if compare to World War II ?

United States military casualties of war

Wikipedia gives  291,557 combat deaths on US troops in World War II , that`s in 4 years time . that`s  72889 per year. Well the covid gene therapy shot have been in use about 1 year, and allready killed 150000-200000 humans and that`s just the start as the jabs start causing AIDS later once immune system is getting wiped out .

So look`s like there is casualtys now more per year that was with US combat troops World War II .

Yes, the vaccine is working.....killing at staggering level.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10546]

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II]
That seems fairly conclusive, esp. when you combine that with other facts from other sources.

The thing is, how do you explain something like this to someone else who hasn't done any of this research? You can state the basics of the study and tell them the figures, but unless they go to the source links and read it for themselves, your just wasting your breath.

I was talking to my step dad yesterday that I will likely be loosing my job in a week or two by not complying with the vaxx mandates. He suggested that the vaxx is safe based on the health of people he knew personally that got the jab and that I should do my research based on local data I personally collect, not stuff from these other sources.

It bothered him I was willing to get fired as a conscientious objector with regard to the mandatory "vaccines" he felt did no harm. I had a hard time trying to explain all the different ways this whole deal stinks and ended up emphasizing the problem as "wrongful termination based on medical discrimination" and that it was just as bad as asking if I was HIV positive or if I needed to pass a weekly STD test for the big three STDS by getting a swab placed up my pee pee. I also had to point out that people in other countries were being placed in camps for non-compliance and it was headed down a Nazi path that had to be stopped.

I don't think he really understood what hill I was putting my flag on while defending my individual rights, so I tossed in some religious exemption ideas in the mix too, but he still doesn't get it. So many people I know have just gone with the vax program with zero information or informed consent and have no knowledge of anything about this virus (like spike proteins for example). You can't explain any of this to these uninformed people without getting a blank stare and the feeling that they think you're a nutter conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer.
(12-26-2021, 02:25 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: That seems fairly conclusive, esp. when you combine that with other facts from other sources.

The thing is, how do you explain something like this to someone else who hasn't done any of this research? You can state the basics of the study and tell them the figures, but unless they go to the source links and read it for themselves, your just wasting your breath.

I was talking to my step dad yesterday that I will likely be loosing my job in a week or two by not complying with the vaxx mandates. He suggested that the vaxx is safe based on the health of people he knew personally that got the jab and that I should do my research based on local data I personally collect, not stuff from these other sources.

It bothered him I was willing to get fired as a conscientious objector with regard to the mandatory "vaccines" he felt did no harm. I had a hard time trying to explain all the different ways this whole deal stinks and ended up emphasizing the problem as "wrongful termination based on medical discrimination" and that it was just as bad as asking if I was HIV positive or if I needed to pass a weekly STD test for the big three STDS by getting a swab placed up my pee pee. I also had to point out that people in other countries were being placed in camps for non-compliance and it was headed down a Nazi path that had to be stopped.

I don't think he really understood what hill I was putting my flag on while defending my individual rights, so I tossed in some religious exemption ideas in the mix too, but he still doesn't get it. So many people I know have just gone with the vax program with zero information or informed consent and have no knowledge of anything about this virus (like spike proteins for example). You can't explain any of this to these uninformed people without getting a blank stare and the feeling that they think you're a nutter conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer.

Yeeh that´s just the problem,  so many are still believing the CDC etc and if CDC says go and take the jab , they believe it . Even many educated people ,like doctors cant look it with any other angle, they are stuck with the fake reality , fake science...

Too bad if you loose job , but the another option is could be more harmful....could die if choose to take the jab.

It has started to look like there is 2 existing reality now , people are either in organic natural World or synthetic fake World .
You just don't see any of this reporting from the MSM.
Has NBC. CNN,ABC or FOX or any of the others mention the Deaths.

150,000 or more Americans.
Has to be a larger body count world wide.
Thank You @"Kenzo" for this report.

Without the Alternative News outlets, you would never hear about:
Quote:Austria to Hire ‘Hunters’ to Control the Unvaccinated
Alternative Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-26-2021, 05:13 PM)guohua Wrote: You just don't see any of this reporting from the MSM.

Alternative Source

Austria, huh?

Wasn't Hitler originally from Austria?

Seems like some of his genes may still be floating around there....

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

guohuaYou just don't see any of this reporting from the MSM.

Alternative Source

Mein Gott! tinysurprised there is something rotten in Austria  . This other source says the hired can get Almost $40,000 A Year for it tinywhat

Austria Hiring People to Hunt Down Vaccine Refusers For Almost $40,000 A Year

We can add Austria on the list of Countries with Dictatorships in the Modern World , and never buy anything made in there
Reports like those are why I described most of the EU countries as police states.  Being a police state doesn't mean they're in beat-down mode 100% of the time.  But that capability is always there, as is the mentality that supports its use.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-27-2021, 07:16 AM)Kenzo Wrote: guohuaYou just don't see any of this reporting from the MSM.

Alternative Source

Mein Gott! tinysurprised there is something rotten in Austria  . This other source says the hired can get Almost $40,000 A Year for it tinywhat

Austria Hiring People to Hunt Down Vaccine Refusers For Almost $40,000 A Year

We can add Austria on the list of Countries with Dictatorships in the Modern World , and never buy anything made in there

Yeah, straight out of a sci-fi dystopian movie plot. What comes next, a Judge Dredd/Robo Cop style bounty hunter team with drones that fire smart syringes? I'm sure that by that time the unvaxxed will be homeless, dirty, and on the run as filthy human vermin to be caged, controlled and forced to vaccinate.
@"Michigan Swamp Buck" 

Don't forget the robodogs.  tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

@"Kenzo"  wrote: "We can add Austria on the list of Countries with Dictatorships in the Modern World , and never buy anything made in there."

It might be made from Human Skin, Lamp Shades, Shoes,,,,,  tinysure
(12-27-2021, 04:54 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Kenzo"  wrote: "We can add Austria on the list of Countries with Dictatorships in the Modern World , and never buy anything made in there."

It might be made from Human Skin, Lamp Shades, Shoes,,,,,  tinysure

Yes,  i will vomit ... tinyhuh
The Countries with Dictator type of leaders appear to be going the way of the Nazi party, but instead of the Jewish Population it is the UNVAXXED!

Quote:Researchers find Nazi photo album bound with human skin
Auschwitz memorial and museum says book likely came from Buchenwald concentration camp, created by husband and wife known for taking inmates’ body parts
[Image: Untitled-74.jpg]

Quote:Lampshade made of Holocaust victim’s skin sold for $26,800
Anti-Semitism watchdog blasts ‘despicable trade’ by unidentified Romanian who advertised ‘macabre’ item
[Image: d7fd1a640a5448748ad6908f82069ab4.jpg]
Quote:5-Year-Old Weeps as NYPD Demands to See Govt. Papers

Quote:A 5-year-old boy is seen weeping as NYPD officers demand to see vaccination papers. Watch the video below.
“You don’t have the card? If you don’t have it then you’ll have to leave,” the officer told the family at a New York City restaurant.

The law enforcement threatened to arrest the child for trespassing.
“If you leave voluntarily there will not be charges pressed against you, otherwise you will be arrested for trespass. This is your only warning,” the officer said.

More than half a dozen officers surrounded the table with the unvaccinated boy.
“Scaring a child, traumatizing a child. I hope you feel good about yourself NYPD,” a bystander can be heard saying. “This is disgusting. This is gross.”

Another said, “You all failed us. We’re here for you and your kids.”

This comes as patrons at a Burger King were arrested for refusing to show their papers.

“What a lovely new world we are living in when you go out for a meal and a squad of police barge in, persecute a little boy then demand to see everyone else’s papers,” Cyn Clagar wrote on Twitter about the video posted to Instagram by @lexitmovement.

“This is the vax passport world so many are begging for.”
See the video here: Source
(12-28-2021, 10:00 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:5-Year-Old Weeps as NYPD Demands to See Govt. Papers

Quote:A 5-year-old boy is seen weeping as NYPD officers demand to see vaccination papers. Watch the video below.
“You don’t have the card? If you don’t have it then you’ll have to leave,” the officer told the family at a New York City restaurant.

The law enforcement threatened to arrest the child for trespassing.
“If you leave voluntarily there will not be charges pressed against you, otherwise you will be arrested for trespass. This is your only warning,” the officer said.

More than half a dozen officers surrounded the table with the unvaccinated boy.
“Scaring a child, traumatizing a child. I hope you feel good about yourself NYPD,” a bystander can be heard saying. “This is disgusting. This is gross.”

Another said, “You all failed us. We’re here for you and your kids.”

This comes as patrons at a Burger King were arrested for refusing to show their papers.

“What a lovely new world we are living in when you go out for a meal and a squad of police barge in, persecute a little boy then demand to see everyone else’s papers,” Cyn Clagar wrote on Twitter about the video posted to Instagram by @lexitmovement.

“This is the vax passport world so many are begging for.”
See the video here: Source

The same happen NYC what started in Australia ....sickening how police is just " following orders"

The Jackboots Have Arrived – NYPD Begin Arresting Unvaccinated Americans During Indoor COVID Compliance Checks 

(12-29-2021, 06:22 AM)Kenzo Wrote: The same happen NYC what started in Australia ....sickening how police is just " following orders"

The Jackboots Have Arrived – NYPD Begin Arresting Unvaccinated Americans During Indoor COVID Compliance Checks 

I beg to differ with this paragraph of the article:

Quote:The local police in your town will do exactly the same if they are ordered to carry out the rules of the city officials in your area.  Your local police will do this regardless of what they might say right now.

I think the cops here like breathing too much, and know that there are enough free men left here to make that not happen. They know their constituency well enough to realize they would be utterly outmatched - outnumbered, outgunned, out maneuvered, and outflanked.

Sure, there would be plenty of sheep that would go along with the program, but there are enough that would be setting ambushes and taking out bridges and the like to make police lives unbearable and short if they give 'er a go.

Shooting overbearing cops is not a new phenomena around here, but it would likely be taken to a whole new level, with a whole lot of new participants, if they give it a try. Suppose they  concentrate the State Police here like they used to do during the coal mine strikes. That would strip State Police from other parts of the state, and while the cats were away, the mice would play. We are not the only enclave within just this state that believes freedom is the natural state of man. Who would guard the other areas while all the cops were stripped from them? It would amount to a statewide pull-apart ambush, classic guerrilla warfare.

I know, intimately, one man - ONE MAN - that faced down an entire 12 man SWAT team the state police sent in here. The state only has two of them, and the nearest one is based in, I believe, Blacksburg. That travel time to get here is plenty enough time to make these hillsides very deadly to them. None would leave here upright if they try it. They would get in, but then things would start blowing up to keep them from ever getting back out.

You never come back from Copperhead Road.

There are still enough people here who have the knowledge to make every trail a deadly one, including the paved trails called roads. Malay Whips, Toe-Poppers, Tiger Traps, Trail Bows, the list is endless, and some folks here know very well how it's done. Some made careers out of doing it. They know how - and where - to set up overllooks to cover a lot of pathway for ambushes. They know how to set a pull-apart ambush to cut the enemy into bite sized pieces.

They know how to block exits, and deal with the sudden overpopulation.

So when they send jackboots in here, those jack boots, a lot of them, will never leave here. Cops know that, and know how to figure the odds and percentages. They won't do it here. Not more than twice, anyhow.

Who would feed their families while they were busy feeding worms?

Now it's possible TPTB will do as the Chinese did, and send in foreigners. Whose gonna police the rest of the world when they do? There will be a field day out there then! Folks get bold, even timid folks, when there is no one to stop them.

It's not as bad as it seems, but it may GET bad.

It's up to them to figure out whether they are willing to go there or not. if they do, the most of them will never come back.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Okay, please settle down about my home country Australia.

Austria = Europe

Australia = Island Continent - 6 States and 2 recognised self governing territories on the continent.  There are many other Island territories including pieces of Antarctica,

The states and territories decide their governance. Their respective leaders, or premiers of said state decide what is best for their state.  Same with the administrators of the territories.

Federally the Prime Minister cannot intervene and make decisions for the states and territories, unless it is an overall emergency.  The states and territories need to request federal assistance if needs be in most if not all occasions. 

An example of this was when the Fed Gov approved the use of Aussie defence personnel for use by the states and territories.  This included doctors, nurses, assets such as RAAF aircraft, army members to assist, use of ADF (Australian Defence Forces)  leaders and their staff to coordinate help.  None were armed I may add here.  Just helpers.  Much like what is happening in Solomon Islands excepting those armed on patrol for self protection and those of the public (requested by the SI Gov).  Basically a hands off approach except in medical aid.

Another example is Cyclone Tracy which wiped out Darwin during my time.

There is nothing sinister in this.  If there was I'd be the first to put it out there on Rogue.  I dunno what you're reading, listening or watching on the news about Aussie.  Sure we have our protesters.  Good on em.  I personally really don't care.  Most I do is wear a mask when i enter a shop or business.  Even at work.  No complaints.  Par for the course.  

I could bullshit like a lot do by saying they have  medical exemption but I don't.  Maybe I'm a weak shit for not lying.  In Aussie no-one can ask to see a med exemption so really everyone can get about saying, "I have an exemption."

The arrests are mostly for violence and non compliance for simple state and territory rules in areas that are designated so.   By all means get arrested.  Me personally, I couldn't give a rats.  We've got better things to do than march around with chanting and signs, destroy property, hold up progress and so on. 

I often see that the protestors or organisers have no 'currency'.   Perhaps if they had such they may be the original no nonsense tough aussie individuals that push ahead and get on with life like at the Gaba Tepe landing.

I read a lot about these days about what happened to the Australian spirit.  Well hang on I say.  It is still there amongst the original 'Currency Lads'  who just soldier on.  No 'yes sir or Ma'am' about it.  Fix it up with a bit of wire.

Look up currency lads and lasses on Wiki.  I have currency.  "Don't take no shit" similar to "Don't tread on me"  Sadly these sayings are overlooked.

My thoughts and kind regards for the New Year,

Bally and True Love. :)
(12-29-2021, 09:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-29-2021, 06:22 AM)Kenzo Wrote: The same happen NYC what started in Australia ....sickening how police is just " following orders"

I beg to differ with this paragraph of the article:

Quote:The local police in your town will do exactly the same if they are ordered to carry out the rules of the city officials in your area.  Your local police will do this regardless of what they might say right now.

I think the cops here like breathing too much, and know that there are enough free men left here to make that not happen. They know their constituency well enough to realize they would be utterly outmatched - outnumbered, outgunned, out maneuvered, and outflanked.

Sure, there would be plenty of sheep that would go along with the program, but there are enough that would be setting ambushes and taking out bridges and the like to make police lives unbearable and short if they give 'er a go.

Shooting overbearing cops is not a new phenomena around here, but it would likely be taken to a whole new level, with a whole lot of new participants, if they give it a try. Suppose they  concentrate the State Police here like they used to do during the coal mine strikes. That would strip State Police from other parts of the state, and while the cats were away, the mice would play. We are not the only enclave within just this state that believes freedom is the natural state of man. Who would guard the other areas while all the cops were stripped from them? It would amount to a statewide pull-apart ambush, classic guerrilla warfare.

I know, intimately, one man - ONE MAN - that faced down an entire 12 man SWAT team the state police sent in here. The state only has two of them, and the nearest one is based in, I believe, Blacksburg. That travel time to get here is plenty enough time to make these hillsides very deadly to them. None would leave here upright if they try it. They would get in, but then things would start blowing up to keep them from ever getting back out.

You never come back from Copperhead Road.

There are still enough people here who have the knowledge to make every trail a deadly one, including the paved trails called roads. Malay Whips, Toe-Poppers, Tiger Traps, Trail Bows, the list is endless, and some folks here know very well how it's done. Some made careers out of doing it. They know how - and where - to set up overllooks to cover a lot of pathway for ambushes. They know how to set a pull-apart ambush to cut the enemy into bite sized pieces.

They know how to block exits, and deal with the sudden overpopulation.

So when they send jackboots in here, those jack boots, a lot of them, will never leave here. Cops know that, and know how to figure the odds and percentages. They won't do it here. Not more than twice, anyhow.

Who would feed their families while they were busy feeding worms?

Now it's possible TPTB will do as the Chinese did, and send in foreigners. Whose gonna police the rest of the world when they do? There will be a field day out there then! Folks get bold, even timid folks, when there is no one to stop them.

It's not as bad as it seems, but it may GET bad.

It's up to them to figure out whether they are willing to go there or not. if they do, the most of them will never come back.

I find myself agreeing with you quite often Ninurta, mostly we see eye to eye (it's uncanny sometimes). Now, I may be a stump jumping Michigander, a refugee from Detroit, but there is a place in my heart for the Appalachians, the Smoky Mountains esp. and as the song goes, "Country boy can survive" applies to both Yanks and Rebs.

Based on the amount of 30 round semi and full auto-reports I hear more frequently within a few miles, and the local's knowledge of trapping and hunting, I suspect the state and fed boys might think twice in some areas around here.

Even though some may find your resolve to be BS, you ain't telling tales. I would sure think of you as one of the good folks and if I lived by you, a good neighbor like the clan south on my road, all church going people. I feel certain if my neighbors had a meeting, we'd come up with some plans and take care of things with the necessary manpower and heavy equipment.
(12-26-2021, 04:07 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 02:25 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: That seems fairly conclusive, esp. when you combine that with other facts from other sources.

Yeeh that´s just the problem,  so many are still believing the CDC etc and if CDC says go and take the jab , they believe it . Even many educated people ,like doctors cant look it with any other angle, they are stuck with the fake reality , fake science...

Too bad if you loose job , but the another option is could be more harmful....could die if choose to take the jab.

It has started to look like there is 2 existing reality now , people are either in organic natural World or synthetic fake World .

I'm an independent resourceful guy. If I applied myself I could do much better supplying firewood from my own property. There is loads of dead ash trees, fallen and dead standing maple and such here on the 40 and I have the saws, equipment and a decent old Ford F-150 to deliver with. With some local help, I could make some cash transactions without needing to claim it and still get a return from working a job in 2021. Normally I sell around Feb. when supplies are spent, but this has been a season short on firewood from day one, top dollar as well if you can find it.

If I had ammo for sale this deer season, I could have made a tidy profit. The black market could have provided some income in other areas as well. You just need to find a need and fill it, pretty easy when the shelves go bare.
(12-29-2021, 09:02 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Okay, please settle down about my home country Australia...

I wonder where this'll lead to.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"Bally002" 
No worse than my Country of Birth.
Quote:Chinese lockdown rule-breakers are publicly shamed and paraded through the streets carrying placards with their names on in bid to ensure Covid rules are obeyed

It is the Leaders not the average people.

Quote:Armed riot police in southern China have paraded four alleged violators of Covid rules through the streets, leading to criticism of the government's heavy handed approach. 

Four masked suspects in hazmat suits - carrying placards displaying their photos and names - were paraded Tuesday in front of a large crowd in Guangxi region's Jingxi city.
Photos of the event showed each suspect held by two police officers - wearing face shields, masks and hazmat suits - and surrounded by a circle of police in riot gear, some holding guns.

[Image: 52325711-10352249-image-m-6_1640771321408.jpg]