Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Merry Christmas Everyone !
I know, a bit early, but I don't care.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(12-24-2021, 06:39 AM)kdog Wrote: I know, a bit early, but I don't care.

Thank you kdog , Merry Christmass to all creatures out there . minusculebeercheers
This is the 24th here, Christmas eve.. Christmas is more fun to me with kids IMO. We have a 9 year old staying with us who is my wife's niece. She is a hoot and I enjoy her curiosity about life and Christmas. After she goes to sleep we will bring out the presents and place them all around the house as Santa seems to been a trickster this year.

Merry Christmas to all and happy everything ! I had a great birthday and am happy more than I should be as I have no enemies; only loved ones and friends plus my golf game is about as good as it can be. 4 birdies this morning on a hard course for a score of 68..
A merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone here at Rogue Nation has a good time.
Me and my Missus are having a quiet one and will enjoy each other's company.

Boy In A Dress will be sneaking along to a nearby church where he'll stand outside and sing along to the hymns
that emanate from the congregation inside. I don't know why he just doesn't go in and join in, but he has his
reasons and has never told me what they are.
(I strongly believe it's the theatrical gyrations he performs during his singing that he feels isn't appropriate
for such a pious setting!)

So have a good 'un and let's see what 2022 will bring!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
A Merry Christmas to all too!

Please enjoy your day and may your New Year be blessed.
I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!
(12-24-2021, 10:16 AM)BIAD Wrote: A merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone here at Rogue Nation has a good time.
Me and my Missus are having a quiet one and will enjoy each other's company.

Boy In A Dress will be sneaking along to a nearby church where he'll stand outside and sing along to the hymns
that emanate from the congregation inside. I don't know why he just doesn't go in and join in, but he has his
reasons and has never told me what they are.
(I strongly believe it's the theatrical gyrations he performs during his singing that he feels isn't appropriate
for such a pious setting!)

So have a good 'un and let's see what 2022 will bring!
minusculethumbsup

Imagining Boy In A Dress theatrically gyrating outside...brought this video to mind...

By: Alex Gaudino (featuring Crystal Waters)
"Destination Calabria" [Explicit Version] [Official Video]

Please add my best wishes to Everyone, as well.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

From MY Husband and I to all of YOU
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mz6rwgxgdrtmd12jvl...y.gif&ct=g]  
Merry Christmas EVERYONE.
大家圣诞快乐!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Xmas here across Aussie now.  Cheers and beers to all at Rogue.

Kind regards from my mob,

Bally:)
Merry Christmas everyone!

It's warm, muggy and very hazy for a Christmas Eve here. Please enjoy my "wake up, drink coffee and make tons of homemade fudge" music!

"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(12-24-2021, 06:39 AM)kdog Wrote: I know, a bit early, but I don't care.

Merry Christmas!

And Merry Christmas! to all of RN!

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

The deed has been done and everyone seems to be happy except for a few Caddies I know. They asked me where is Santa and I told them the blasted Chinese shot him down last night; it was horrible as dead reindeer were everywhere ! Santa did manage to bring me 24 Pro-v-1 golf balls which should last me for one or two years... Season's best to everyone !
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night - sleep well, knowing that Santa is on guard duty:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10543]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’