Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remote Viewers shut down by Evangelists
Do you believe in the ability of Remote Viewing?
Maybe you should try.

The Evangelist, the deeply religious Christians and such people have or do see Remote Viewers as someone that deal with Dark Powers or Demons (which is Bull-Shit) not the ones who created us or our own powers to see with our Minds.
Any way here is a 35 minute videos that is pretty good.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I grew up in a Baptist church. Seemed like everything was evil except reading the Bible. Even meditating was supposed to be off the table. I asked the pastor once how praying was different than meditating and he suddenly remembered he had somewhere else to be. He seemed to do that a lot. I guess he didn’t like my questions. Luckily my parents weren’t as strict on everything, and encouraged me to read and study outside of accepted literature. I’m not even sure why we continued going to that church. I quit going as soon as I moved out my parents quit going shortly after. 

I was actually meditating for years before I realized what I was doing. I even tried remote viewing but I don’t think it’s something that I could get the hang of.

I’m still not sure if it’s about control or they (the religious) are that scared of things they don’t understand.
It seems there is something to it. I am a Christian but do not see anything evil about it. 

If there are people who can do it, then it is a gift they received from above. Why hate on that?
I believe that remote viewing is possible, but I also believe that most of the government experiments were more remote-guessing than they were remote-viewing, after going through some of their manuals for it.

I'm not a Christian, not a Muslim, not a Buddhist, nor indeed an organized anything, but I do believe in The God, as well as a whole lot of lesser spirits. With that said, I don't think The God would give anyone any gifts, and then condemn them for using what The God gave them to begin with. That seems a whole lot like an unfair entrapment to me.

If anyone, whether "Christian", "Catholic". Evangelical", Protestant" or any other flavor of zealot care to differ with me, well that sounds like a personal problem for them to me, and maybe something they ought to see after before their God - whichever one they think they worship - gets a hold of them to shake 'em up some.

They should just take my word for it that they really don't want to be slapped around by a god, whether they think they do or not.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Thank you all for the replies.
I believe in remote viewing and like Ninurta, I do think the Gods gave us powers that we have forgotten or ignored and need to reacquaint or relearn.
Think of how much of our Brain we don't use.

@"VioletDove"  
My husband was raised in a very strict Pentecostal Church. EVERYTHING was a SIN! 
He says that at 14, he was able to Escape the Brainwashing because of his best friend, who he still calls and talks to.
(12-24-2021, 04:28 PM)guohua Wrote: Thank you all for the replies.
I believe in remote viewing and like Ninurta, I do think the Gods gave us powers that we have forgotten or ignored and need to reacquaint or relearn.

@"VioletDove"  
My husband was raised in a very strict Pentecostal Church. EVERYTHING was a SIN! 
He says that at 14, he was able to Escape the Brainwashing because of his best friend, who he still calls and talks to.

@"guohua" I’m happy that he had someone to talk to and they are still friends. I think it would have been harder for him if he hadn’t had someone to help him.

I really didn’t have many friends growing up. I was steered toward only having church friends and I really couldn’t find a lot in common with them. There were a few occasions when they’d mention to my brother that I acted differently than them or I had said something not in line with what we were supposed to believe. Then he’d tell my parents. My dad told me that some things we shouldn’t say out loud but I could talk to him about anything. We had a lot of good discussions and I figured out that we shared a lot of the same beliefs but he was afraid because of his upbringing. My mom was a big help too. They didn’t judge me for believing different. She even brought home books about unexplained events,  meditation and such for me to read because I was questioning everything from an early age. I guess they kept going to that church because that’s how they were raised. 

I think there is something to remote viewing just like I believe there are other abilities and they were given to us to use. I also think that real evidence and how to use them have been locked away or destroyed. I do think there are people that have been shown how to do a few things again but that doesn’t even scratch the surface of what our brains can do.
(12-24-2021, 05:15 PM)VioletDove Wrote:

@"VioletDove"  

@"guohua" I’m happy that he had someone to talk to and they are still friends. I think it would have been harder for him if he hadn’t had someone to help him.

I really didn’t have many friends growing up. I was steered toward only having church friends and I really couldn’t find a lot in common with them. There were a few occasions when they’d mention to my brother that I acted differently than them or I had said something not in line with what we were supposed to believe. Then he’d tell my parents. My dad told me that some things we shouldn’t say out loud but I could talk to him about anything. We had a lot of good discussions and I figured out that we shared a lot of the same beliefs but he was afraid because of his upbringing. My mom was a big help too. They didn’t judge me for believing different. She even brought home books about unexplained events,  meditation and such for me to read because I was questioning everything from an early age. I guess they kept going to that church because that’s how they were raised. 

I think there is something to remote viewing just like I believe there are other abilities and they were given to us to use. I also think that real evidence and how to use them have been locked away or destroyed. I do think there are people that have been shown how to do a few things again but that doesn’t even scratch the surface of what our brains can do.

My husband friend "Richard" was his only friend outside of the Church and his Mother would tell him she can see Demons following my husband when he came home from Richards house.
They smoked and played cards and drank beer.
They taught my husband to play 7 card stud and other poker card games.
At 15 my husband left home to work a privately owned gold mine and then the open pit copper mines, he had dropped out of school and Richard followed him to the mines later and then they both were drafted.
My husband has never step back into a Church and says Vietnam taught him all he needed to know about God and Jesus and their Love for their Children. 
(Sorry for the Rant everyone.)
(12-24-2021, 06:04 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 05:15 PM)VioletDove Wrote:

@"VioletDove"  

My husband friend "Richard" was his only friend outside of the Church and his Mother would tell him she can see Demons following my husband when he came home from Richards house.
They smoked and played cards and drank beer.
They taught my husband to play 7 card stud and other poker card games.
At 15 my husband left home to work a privately owned gold mine and then the open pit copper mines, he had dropped out of school and Richard followed him to the mines later and then they both were drafted.
My husband has never step back into a Church and says Vietnam taught him all he needed to know about God and Jesus and their Love for their Children. 
(Sorry for the Rant everyone.)

No reason to apologize for a rant when it’s something you feel strongly about. Especially when you’re amongst friends. 

I can definitely understand why he never stepped back into a church and my experience wasn’t nearly as bad as his. It took me years to not get a little irritated when someone said something as simple as they would pray for me. Sometimes it still makes me cringe.
@"VioletDove" 
Thank You and yes, Prayers are only meaningful when you meditate and concentrate on the words or the subject the thoughts are ment for. Again, this is Just My Humble Opinion.
When I offer prayers it is all about Meditation with my candles and incense burning and maybe some nature music in the background, but, the meditation is on a White, Warm Light with words of caring and comfort and healing.

I believe you can Trian yourself to Remote View with Meditating in the way you feel most comforable.

But then I believe in my Ancestors Spirits as guides and helpers as well. Then again that is just my beliefs.
I do not understand their logic, about why remote seeing would be bad.  I tryed to find one lecture from a researcher in youtube about the thing,  but it looks like it has been erased on purpose from youtube,  which is suspicious .

Anyway, i dont remember the story so much but the researcher sayed something about that humans are connected on Earth, not sure was it electromagnetically, but hmm....i just cant remember.

Most likely TPTB have knows how to maybe prevent the natural information channel between humans, and have sabotaged it using chemicals, RF frequencys or something ?
I believe that the negative Christian point of view is that remote viewing is along the lines of sorcery and witchcraft. Of course, what would you call the visions of Biblical prophets?

I would suggest that remote viewing can open you up to any spiritual influences that might take an interest, so, from a Christian POV, you'd have to verify it's source is from God and his angelic beings.

There is the prayer route, that is basically considering prayers as a form of meditation and remote viewing. By praying for guidance from The Lord, then any subsequent visions are therefore inspired by heavenly spiritual influences rather than some evil or unclean spirit.

This is basically what I think about things like second sight and other spiritual gifts, they can be influenced or used if you aren't careful.