Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video seems to show McDonald's employee waving gun at customer

This is what our world is coming to. An employee pulling out a gun and threatening to kill a lady simply because she isn't wearing a mask.  The police are "investigating" when they should be arresting that crazy bitch- but this is clown world!

What do you think is going to happen when they really start pushing for mandatory vaccination in the US? If you think your friends, family and neighbors wont turn on you I think you might be in for a huge surprise.

The world is in a state of psychosis!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
We need to reopen the Asylum's and put every Fear Mongering Political Leader in a Paddy Cell then clean up our Cities of the CNN watching Brain Dead.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-07-2021, 07:21 PM)guohua Wrote: We need to reopen the Asylum's and put every Fear Mongering Political Leader in a Paddy Cell then clean up our Cities of the CNN watching Brain Dead.

I can't say that I disagree with that idea. I was kind of shocked that this was in Georgia of all places. Things sure have changed there since I lived there as a kid! Guess I shouldn't be surprised at anything anymore. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
(12-07-2021, 07:15 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:

This is what our world is coming to. An employee pulling out a gun and threatening to kill a lady simply because she isn't wearing a mask.  The police are "investigating" when they should be arresting that crazy bitch- but this is clown world!

What do you think is going to happen when they really start pushing for mandatory vaccination in the US? If you think your friends, family and neighbors wont turn on you I think you might be in for a huge surprise.

it certainly does look like a gun. It also looks like she's holding it by the barrel and is going to hit her with the grip. Just gonna beat her about the head and shoulders.

[Image: Carzy-Black-bitch.png]
[Image: TWBB.png]

(12-07-2021, 07:58 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

it certainly does look like a gun. It also looks like she's holding it by the barrel and is going to hit her with the grip. Just gonna beat her about the head and shoulders.

YUP!
Good catch, that is exactly what it looks like.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The  moral of the story: never go to McDonalds unarmed. If anyone gets shot there, don't be the last one.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-07-2021, 09:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The  moral of the story: never go to McDonalds unarmed. If anyone gets shot there, don't be the last one.

Or better yet: don't go to McDonald's!

I had a craving for a Big Mac and we had not eaten McD's for 6 months or more so. In September we broke down and went through drive thru. We both just didn't feel right after eating our food. Not completely sick but felt bad enough we decided we will never get food from McD's again.
(12-07-2021, 09:56 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 09:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The  moral of the story: never go to McDonalds unarmed. If anyone gets shot there, don't be the last one.

I had a craving for a Big Mac and we had not eaten McD's for 6 months or more so. In September we broke down and went through drive thru. We both just didn't feel right after eating our food. Not completely sick but felt bad enough we decided we will never get food from McD's again.

Nothing keeps me away from my Big Macs. NOTHING! Neither rain, nor sleet nor driving snow... nor armed employees... nor, well, anything! It's more than a want, it's an addiction! And you know how us addicts can get when we're jones-ing...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-07-2021, 09:21 PM)guohua Wrote:

YUP!

That also explains why she was waving it around like she thought it was a night stick or something rather than drawing a bead. I initially thought that was because she just didn't know which end wags and which end bites.

(12-07-2021, 10:55 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 09:56 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:

Nothing keeps me away from my Big Macs. NOTHING! Neither rain, nor sleet nor driving snow... nor armed employees... nor, well, anything! It's more than a want, it's an addiction! And you know how us addicts can get when we're jones-ing...

It's okay man. I have a donut addiction. We all have our own personal "crack".
(12-07-2021, 11:00 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: It's okay man. I have a donut addiction. We all have our own personal "crack".

Note to self: never get between @"GeauxHomeLittleD" and the donuts...

(12-07-2021, 10:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 09:21 PM)guohua Wrote:

YUP!

That also explains why she was waving it around like she thought it was a night stick or something rather than drawing a bead. I initially thought that was because she just didn't know which end wags and which end bites.

I'm bettin her broke ass can't afford any ammo.

(12-07-2021, 07:15 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: This is what our world is coming to. An employee pulling out a gun and threatening to kill a lady simply because she isn't wearing a mask.  The police are "investigating" when they should be arresting that crazy bitch- but this is clown world!

Let's see. We have

The Crazies

Quote:As a toxin begins to turn the residents of Ogden Marsh, Iowa into violent psychopaths, sheriff David Dutton tries to make sense of the situation while he, his wife, and two other unaffected townspeople band together in a fight for survival. —ahmetkozan

Cell

Quote:When a strange signal pulsates through all cell phone networks worldwide, it starts a murderous epidemic of epic proportions when users become bloodthirsty creatures, and a group of people in New England are among the survivors to deal with the ensuing chaos after.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Quote:Matthew Bennell notices that several of his friends are complaining that their close relatives are in some way different. When questioned later they themselves seem changed as they deny everything or make lame excuses. As the invaders increase in number they become more open and Bennell, who has by now witnessed an attempted "replacement" realizes that he and his friends must escape or suffer the same fate. But who can he trust to help him and who has already been snatched?

Invaders From Mars
Quote:A thunderstorm wakes David, and he observes a strange alien spaceship landing on Copper Hill, just beyond the house. His father agrees to investigate, but returns behaving strangely and with an unexplained mark on the back of his neck. David's mother Helen (Laraine Newman) and others as well soon become similarly changed from their normal selves, worrying David.

Something is going on. Take your pick.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Crazy, simply crazy

It`s a brave new World where people get in to psychosis

It dont matter at all that the virus is not even isolated , to kindly show it exist .  No , if the MSM tell`s there is a virus lurking out there and has desire to kill , it is out there , waiting , it`s very clever also .

Fear not , it`s not there . It`s a psyop . The real danger is the injections, mask,hand sanitizers, dangerous treatments, lockdowns, MSM propaganda
(12-08-2021, 05:29 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 07:15 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: This is what our world is coming to. An employee pulling out a gun and threatening to kill a lady simply because she isn't wearing a mask.  The police are "investigating" when they should be arresting that crazy bitch- but this is clown world!

Let's see. We have

The Crazies

Quote:As a toxin begins to turn the residents of Ogden Marsh, Iowa into violent psychopaths, sheriff David Dutton tries to make sense of the situation while he, his wife, and two other unaffected townspeople band together in a fight for survival. —ahmetkozan

Cell

Quote:When a strange signal pulsates through all cell phone networks worldwide, it starts a murderous epidemic of epic proportions when users become bloodthirsty creatures, and a group of people in New England are among the survivors to deal with the ensuing chaos after.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Quote:Matthew Bennell notices that several of his friends are complaining that their close relatives are in some way different. When questioned later they themselves seem changed as they deny everything or make lame excuses. As the invaders increase in number they become more open and Bennell, who has by now witnessed an attempted "replacement" realizes that he and his friends must escape or suffer the same fate. But who can he trust to help him and who has already been snatched?

Invaders From Mars
Quote:A thunderstorm wakes David, and he observes a strange alien spaceship landing on Copper Hill, just beyond the house. His father agrees to investigate, but returns behaving strangely and with an unexplained mark on the back of his neck. David's mother Helen (Laraine Newman) and others as well soon become similarly changed from their normal selves, worrying David.

Something is going on. Take your pick.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

It does sound like a book doesn't it?
(12-07-2021, 11:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 11:00 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: It's okay man. I have a donut addiction. We all have our own personal "crack".

OK. If we are laying it all out there.... I like RC Cola. Don't drink, don't smoke, take drugs. But I like RC.
(12-09-2021, 02:25 AM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 11:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

OK. If we are laying it all out there.... I like RC Cola. Don't drink, don't smoke, take drugs. But I like RC.

Well damn, when i was a little fella up to about ten, i hardly ever saw my dad without RC in his hand. Then it was coffee the rest of his life, even outside working in the hot blazing ass sun.

me and my brothers always sang me and my RC make pretty good company.