Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wierdness in MY World
I debated posting these videos, but finally decided to make a thread for them. Each clip is about 15 seconds long.

Recently, I had occasion to run through my surveillance videos. There were about 3300 to go through, so I just hit the high spots mainly, but among those I hit, I found some strangeness.

In the first one, from 23 August of this year, you will hear what sounds like a strange roar. Yes, that's me in the vid. It was a hot August night, so I'm not wearing a shirt. Don't judge me, 'cause honey badger don't care. I looked out the kitchen window and saw a big yellow cat on the deck. Now, we had recently had a stray kitten take up with us, and the deck was where I fed him. Other cats (and in two cases, dogs) would come around and steal his grub, so when ever I caught them, I'd go out and run them off.

When I saw that big yaller cat, I went out to run him off, but as soon as the kitchen door opened, he voluntarily got the hell out of Dodge. I went on out onto the deck to make sure he stayed gone, and while I was out there, the "roar" can be heard. The oddest part is that when it occurred, I never heard it. I never knew it happened until last night, when I was reviewing the video. Here it is:

Now, I had just about convinced myself that the sound track was off, and what I was hearing was me opening the sliding glass doors. They make a horrendous noise on video. But then, this evening, I was reviewing more video, from a later date (13 October), and found this next one. In this case, there was a big black cat out there on the deck, fixing to steal Tiny Tom's grub. So I went out again, to run him off. You can see him jump from the deck rail to the deck and get the hell out of Dodge at about the 4 second mark.

But here, you can see that the sound track is synced, and you can hear the sliding glass door open. The "roar" comes a little later, after I am out on the deck.

I never heard that one until i reviewed the video this evening, either. Never heard a thing at the time of occurrence.

I have no idea what it is.

Now, this next video was just a few days ago, the 14th of this month. It's a different camera, one I have watching my sheds in my yard. It is what appears to be, for lack of a better word, an "orb" floating around the yard. I thought maybe a laser, but it didn't white out the camera like a laser would, and the spot is too big. The camera was pointed 45 degrees or so away from the road, which is around 70 yards away, so it's not reflections of car lights, either. One odd thing is that it appears to change shape slightly, and orientation, as it runs along the sides of the buildings, like a light would do - but then it should disappear altogether when it is in the sky at the top of the frames, yet it does not. So I have no idea what it is, either.

The video:

The big spiders here are bad enough, without this sort of high strangeness.

Welcome to MY world!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-30-2021, 07:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I debated posting these videos, but finally decided to make a thread for them. Each clip is about 15 seconds long.

Recently, I had occasion to run through my surveillance videos. There were about 3300 to go through, so I just hit the high spots mainly, but among those I hit, I found some strangeness.

In the first one, from 23 August of this year, you will hear what sounds like a strange roar. Yes, that's me in the vid. It was a hot August night, so I'm not wearing a shirt. Don't judge me, 'cause honey badger don't care. I looked out the kitchen window and saw a big yellow cat on the deck. Now, we had recently had a stray kitten take up with us, and the deck was where I fed him. Other cats (and in two cases, dogs) would come around and steal his grub, so when ever I caught them, I'd go out and run them off.

When I saw that big yaller cat, I went out to run him off, but as soon as the kitchen door opened, he voluntarily got the hell out of Dodge. I went on out onto the deck to make sure he stated gone, and while I was out there, the "roar" can be heard. The oddest part is that when it occurred, I never heard it. I never knew it happened until last night, when i was reviewing the video. Here it is:

Now, I had just about convinced myself that the sound track was off, and what I was hearing was me opening the sliding glass doors. They make a horrendous noise on video. But then, this evening, I was reviewing more video, form a later date (13 October), and found this next one. In this case, there was a big black cat out there on the deck, fixing to steal Tiny Tom's grub. So I went out again, to run him off. You can see him jump from the deck rail to the deck and get the hell out of Dodge at about the 4 second mark.

But here, you can see that the sound track is synced, and you can hear the sliding glass door open. The "roar" comes a little later, after I am out on the deck.

I never heard that one until i reviewed the video this evening, either. Never heard a thing at the time of occurrence.

I have no idea what it is.

Now, this next video was just a few days ago, the 14th of this month. It's a different camera, one I have watching my sheds in my yard. It is what appears to be, for lack of a better word, an "orb" floating around the yard. I thought maybe a laser, but it didn't white out the camera like a laser would, and the spot is too big. The camera was points 45 degrees or so away from the road, which is around 70 yards away, so it's not reflections of car lights, either. One odd thing is that it appears to change shape slightly, and orientation, as it runs along the sides of the buildings, like a light would do - but then it should disappear altogether when it is in the sky at the top of the frames, yet it does not. So I have no idea what it is, either.

The video:

The big spiders here are bad enough, without this sort of high strangeness.

Welcome to MY world!

Holy cow! bigfrightened  what on earth is going on there?

The roar sound ,  is there any change a puma is sitting in your roof ?

And the orb.....that does look to me exactly like orb, even thought i never seen one with my own eys. tinywhat
(11-30-2021, 07:58 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Holy cow! bigfrightened  what on earth is going on there?

And the orb.....that does look to me exactly like orb, even thought i never seen one with my own eys. tinywhat

While there are pumas around - even though the Fish and Game Department tells us there aren't - if there had been one there, I would have heard it at the time. The sound only showed up on the recording, and was not audible to my ears.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-30-2021, 08:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 07:58 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Holy cow! bigfrightened  what on earth is going on there?

While there are pumas around - even though the Fish and Game Department tells us there aren't - if there had been one there, I would have heard it at the time. The sound only showed up on the recording, and was not audible to my ears.

This is starting to look like paranormal case .

Orb + sounds in only mic....Poltergeist ?

poltergeist wiki
(11-30-2021, 08:24 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This is starting to look like paranormal case .

poltergeist wiki

No idea, but if it was trying to scare me, you would think the sound would be audible in my ears right then instead of a curiosity months later.

(11-30-2021, 08:31 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 08:24 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This is starting to look like paranormal case .

poltergeist wiki

No idea, but if it was trying to scare me, you would think the sound would be audible in my ears right then instead of a curiosity months later.

Yes...Maybe the " thing"  dont have desire/motive to scare anyone , but is just floating in your backyard for some reason tinybighuh
(11-30-2021, 08:42 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yes...Maybe the " thing"  dont have desire/motive to scare anyone , but is just floating in your backyard for some reason tinybighuh

I'm in the habit of not making "spooks" like that go away unless they become bothersome, and that one hasn't bothered me. They gotta have a place to be, same as we do. But if it became troublesome, I know where I'd send it to cause trouble, and it wouldn't be far from here...

But, other than that, I tend to live and let live - or whatever it's doing that resembles living.

It does seem a creepy noise to me, but a lot of the creep factor is gone when you don't hear it next to your knee in real time, but instead months later on a recording!

Now that I think about it, I did hear a sound like that audibly one night, at the other end of that same enclosed porch. I rationalized it away, and that's what I'm going to keep on doing with that audible occurrence... but that night it DID creep me out a bit!

The 'orb' does seem to have an agenda, the light from the camera isn't an attracting factor as it just
seems to be checking the device out. There's a slight odd 'skip' to its journey to the right near the end
of the clip... odd.

But it ain't an insect.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-30-2021, 09:50 AM)BIAD Wrote: The 'orb' does seem to have an agenda, the light from the camera isn't an attracting factor as it just
seems to be checking the device out. There's a slight odd 'skip' to its journey to the right near the end
of the clip... odd.

But it ain't an insect.

The light from the camera is IR at night, ambient light during the day. As far as attracting bugs goes, I think most bugs can see into the UV, but that is at the opposite end of the light spectrum from IR. The odd "skip" at the end seems to be when it transitions from the grass of the yard to the side of the house, which was one of the things that made me think "laser" before I sat and thought about it.

Where it disappears off screen to the right is the room my grand dad died in, I believe. It's where his bed was.

ETA: I re-watched the video, and the "skip" you mention is, I believe, a recording glitch. I've noticed other skips like that in other videos, and a few of them slow down to almost frame by frame. Here is an image taken by the same camera, on the same day but in daylight, to compare the "orb's" journey on, especially in the upper part of the frame:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10413]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Standby for the invasion of the cat people from planet pussy !
(11-30-2021, 10:06 AM)727Sky Wrote: Standby for the invasion of the cat people from planet pussy !

I think the first wave has already hit me!

(11-30-2021, 10:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...The odd "skip" at the end seems to be when it transitions from the grass of the yard to the side of the house, which was
one of the things that made me think "laser" before I sat and thought about it.

Where it disappears off screen to the right is the room my grand dad died in, I believe. It's where his bed was.

It is strange that the difference in ground surfaces may have effected its flight pattern. It definitely has a preferred shape and
seems to favour a 'flat' side for viewing and its thinner angle for travelling sideways.
The location of your deceased grand-father's bed may have a bearing if we see the orb in that type of idea.

I know at first I saw the orb as an insect, due to to the impression it seemed to want to get behind -what I presumed was
some light emittance. But it doesn't tarry very long and an insect's natural need to draw to back to the light when it moved
away. This one seemed to check the top area of the camera and move onto wherever it went.

Bugs and light radiance don't work like that!
Orb was odd in another way.  It appears 2-dimensional, no sense of depth to it.  And the way it crosses the two buildings on the right reinforces the sense that it has no depth.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

It does not seem to have a rubber duck shape like this from Arizona

Well...i guess they can come as what ever shape they want minusculethinking
I watched these a few times trying to see if I could offer an explanation. I tried to watch the cat in the first one to see it’s reaction but it was in front of you when the growl occurred. That growl was very strange and that orb didn’t look like an insect. I got nothing. There’s some weird stuff happening in those woods you live in.
@"Ninurta" 
Awesome videos.
The roar I'm not sure of.
The Orb looks to me like a spirit, possibly an earth nymph.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-30-2021, 05:11 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
Awesome videos.

It does have uniform shape, wide one way and slim the other.
The route doesn't seem random and the notion that its aware that what it's examining is a camera
can only be guessed at from its lack of interest and the fairly-slow movement away from it.

I have no idea what it is, but it is an object, not a beam or reflection of light.
(11-30-2021, 05:25 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 05:11 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
Awesome videos.

It does have uniform shape, wide one way and slim the other.
The route doesn't seem random and the notion that its aware that what it's examining is a camera
can only be guessed at from its lack of interest and the fairly-slow movement away from it.

I have no idea what it is, but it is an object, not a beam or reflection of light.

From what I understand, Earth Nymphs or Wood Nymphs can draw energy from their surroundings so that they are brighter and more unformed in shape and size.
Normally young or playful ones will been seen moving between realities or dimension's. JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-30-2021, 05:41 PM)guohua Wrote: From what I understand, Earth Nymphs or Wood Nymphs can draw energy from their surroundings so that they are brighter and more unformed in shape and size.
Normally young or playful ones will been seen moving between realities or dimension's. JMHO

There seems to be a certain manner in its movement, the slimmer-side seems to favour forward motion.