Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Future?

Does anyone ponder what is the situation like 2-3 years from now ? If you have hunch, gut feeling how " it might go" , you can tell it here if you wish so.

I think, that by 2023-2024 hundreds millions are dying or allready died from the death jab and once the pro-vaxxers/ believers start to finally figure out that the goverment betrayed them big time, they will start get quite angry to goverment.

So then, we might see both ...pro-vaxers and anti-vaxers angry same time, and to same target ,the goverment & medico cartel mafia and their representatives.

This might lead to burning goverments down ,Globally ...everywhere where the same covid genocide has been ordered.

So the current leaders now 2021 , might get chopped,hanged,burned . And that has been part of the plan all along probably, TPTB used them and dont care if people kill them in the proces.

So chaos coming one way or another, it might not last very long, or become new status quo ...but it`s coming .

The jab`s were more effective than they anticipated ,probably. They are more effective weapons they anticipated ?

My guess is that TPTB are also counting the chaos coming, and are allready in the process of how to install/sell the idea of  new Global order to public  ,as a savior once people fed up too much living in the chaos World. People start beg order again thought , just like they beg the gene therapy needle to save them from virus...

So basically everyone did get conned & screwed but most will have far too short memory or learn from the past, and just jump to the same old scam again after few Years go by...

That was just one take what might be around corner. It is also possible they launch massive
smallbox/marburg/ operation to kill everyone still alive after the previous covid genocide ...or lock people to concentration camps ?

And then there is allways plan B , that TPTB can launch...false flag, nuke blowing somewhere, or just plain old war between countrys.

Everything is pre-set, and controlled and pre-planned . There never was real order ....people in the shadows have all the power now, and has had it for centurys . Poeple are conned to believe in goverment, order, law , society ....but it`s all build to be part of the con...Secret people & secret societys have all the true power not you or me, ..and elections has no real effect to that. God damn order is the problem because it is just a tool to be used against people, but people demand it anyway, they want their order and elections to be happy and believe this scam clown World.

Excuse me if this started to sound like rant, that was not the original plan... tinywondering  

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10385]
I saw this post yesterday while out and about, rambling across the wastelands of the internet:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10386]

They know what they are doing, and apparently have vaxxed some folks that they later decided they didn't want to kill off. Imagine that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-25-2021, 08:26 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Does anyone ponder what is the situation like 2-3 years from now ? If you have hunch, gut feeling how " it might go" , you can tell it here if you wish so.

I think, that by 2023-2024 hundreds millions are dying or allready died from the death jab and once the pro-vaxxers/ believers start to finally figure out that the goverment betrayed them big time, they will start get quite angry to goverment.

So then, we might see both ...pro-vaxers and anti-vaxers angry same time, and to same target ,the goverment & medico cartel mafia and their representatives.

This might lead to burning goverments down ,Globally ...everywhere where the same covid genocide has been ordered.

So the current leaders now 2021 , might get chopped,hanged,burned . And that has been part of the plan all along probably, TPTB used them and dont care if people kill them in the proces.

So chaos coming one way or another, it might not last very long, or become new status quo ...but it`s coming .

The jab`s were more effective than they anticipated ,probably. They are more effective weapons they anticipated ?

My guess is that TPTB are also counting the chaos coming, and are allready in the process of how to install/sell the idea of  new Global order to public  ,as a savior once people fed up too much living in the chaos World. People start beg order again thought , just like they beg the gene therapy needle to save them from virus...

So basically everyone did get conned & screwed but most will have far too short memory or learn from the past, and just jump to the same old scam again after few Years go by...

That was just one take what might be around corner. It is also possible they launch massive
smallbox/marburg/ operation to kill everyone still alive after the previous covid genocide ...or lock people to concentration camps ?

And then there is allways plan B , that TPTB can launch...false flag, nuke blowing somewhere, or just plain old war between countrys.

Everything is pre-set, and controlled and pre-planned . There never was real order ....people in the shadows have all the power now, and has had it for centurys . Poeple are conned to believe in goverment, order, law , society ....but it`s all build to be part of the con...Secret people & secret societys have all the true power not you or me, ..and elections has no real effect to that. God damn order is the problem because it is just a tool to be used against people, but people demand it anyway, they want their order and elections to be happy and believe this scam clown World.

Excuse me if this started to sound like rant, that was not the original plan... tinywondering  

I was born in the early 50s. I am considered a Baby Boomer because I was born between 1946 and 1964. We are believed to be the result of the end of World II. The war was over, men returned home, and there was a boom in the birth of babies as a result.

No one wants to address the giant pink elephant in the room.

We all can only live so long. As we had a sudden boom in births. The time is coming for us to have a sudden boom in deaths.

But of course they can never have a natural occurrence that can be turned into manufactured chaos, go to waste.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(11-26-2021, 02:32 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 08:26 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Does anyone ponder what is the situation like 2-3 years from now ? If you have hunch, gut feeling how " it might go" , you can tell it here if you wish so.

I was born in the early 50s. I am considered a Baby Boomer because I was born between 1946 and 1964. We are believed to be the result of the end of World II. The war was over, men returned home, and there was a boom in the birth of babies as a result.

No one wants to address the giant pink elephant in the room.

We all can only live so long. As we had a sudden boom in births. The time is coming for us to have a sudden boom in deaths.

But of course they can never have a natural occurrence that can be turned into manufactured chaos, go to waste.

Yeeh , boomers do have departure time more near, and there is a lot of them ...my mother is one. They allready killed a lot elderly in many nursing homes on both side of the Atlantic with drugs that kill and are known to kill, they are rolling out all the methods they can think of to get boomers departure asap. They are exploiting the old age, and want to give everyone covid label , covid infection...died from covid.
(11-25-2021, 11:31 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I saw this post yesterday while out and about, rambling across the wastelands of the internet:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10386]

They know what they are doing, and apparently have vaxxed some folks that they later decided they didn't want to kill off. Imagine that.

Yeeh i allready seen quite many faces of dead doctors from the jab, now circling internet. Once the critical numbers of dead doctors/nurses rise enough, hospitals will have major problems, which most likely is part of the plan anyway.

Our status is like animals that need to be culled down, there is no human empathy , they laugh watching this show and enjoy it .
Hmm, thinking the Baby Boom was mostly a topic in the West.  The poorer countries have pretty much had baby booms all along, thus the massive increase in world population.

All the talk of "one world" is just so much crap.  Before anything like that can begin to occur, every society in the world will have to come to agreement on very basic ideas ... like "what is the worth of human life?"  We (humanity) aren't anywhere close to having something like a common worldview, and that is what will be needed to achieve any real planetary unification.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

One of the problems with change is there's always a group who can recall another time when similar tactics
were used to 'persuade' the masses into a certain way of thinking and were there when the outcome failed
and manner was exposed.

Remember, the world never existed before you were born... this is the notion they're working off!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-26-2021, 09:56 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Hmm, thinking the Baby Boom was mostly a topic in the West.  The poorer countries have pretty much had baby booms all along, thus the massive increase in world population.

All the talk of "one world" is just so much crap.  Before anything like that can begin to occur, every society in the world will have to come to agreement on very basic ideas ... like "what is the worth of human life?"  We (humanity) aren't anywhere close to having something like a common worldview, and that is what will be needed to achieve any real planetary unification.

Cheers

What better way is there -than tell the world they have already found a 'global agreement' and through those who
constantly remind us that we need to get on board, we can learn what everyone else has already known.

Playing catch-up with the false-perception of wanting to be in a group, tends to stifle any rational thought and the
medium of the internet is an ideal conduit to provoke this basic human need not to be alone.

It's a con that the young will have to learn and then after they become jaded, those who seek global change will
attempt again after a couple of generations.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I think it is all going to boil down to One World, One People, One Furrier  minusculebiggrin

These guys from 100 years already worked for the Furrier ...

[Image: trenches-fur-coat-and-gas-masks.jpg]

Cheers

"My guess is that TPTB are also counting the chaos coming, and are allready in the process of how to install/sell the idea of  new Global order to public  ,as a savior once people fed up too much living in the chaos World. People start beg order again thought , just like they beg the gene therapy needle to save them from virus..."

This is a tried and true formula so I would think it has a high probability. Create a problem and then offer the solution, sort of thing.

I have been trying to figure this whole thing out too. Not very successfully mind you. 

So far I have determined, most people are not courageous. They are not built for freedom. They want security and someone to tell them what to do. TPTB now this and count on it. Their problem is the pesky people who want more say in their lives. You know, the anti-everythings. The everything-phobes. They hate Grandma and are climate deniers. Or whatever else they can be branded so the timid can hate them for something. 

The good news? I think the planet will be fine with a few less people. More parking spaces.  

Thanks all comments

I had  road trip today , 540km and feels like i need some rest now, so i better read all tomorrow.

I am trying to find new home... so had to drive and look one today.  I need better winter tires tinylaughing  i have the original tires still....about 10+ years old..
Ugh. 500+ kilometers in weather doesn't sound fun at all.

Cheers

(11-26-2021, 09:56 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Hmm, thinking the Baby Boom was mostly a topic in the West.  The poorer countries have pretty much had baby booms all along, thus the massive increase in world population.

Cheers

yeah, I'm a boomer, too. There were about 3 billion people on this planet when I climbed out of the womb, and we are creeping up on 8 billion now. It's not sustainable - not because we don't have enough land, we do - but it's a matter of resources. That, I believe, is the cause of all the recent mass migrations. People are invading the territories of others in their quest for more resources, and the US and Europe are perceived as having more resources, so here thy come.

One of the Four Horsemen - War, Famine, Pestilence, or Plague - are usually the culling agents, but I think we may have reached a point that all four will be required to get things back under control.

Rough times ahead.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Cheers

One World is crap, but then again i have started to look how many people have turned to sheeple/woke brainwashed zombies... tinybigeyes They dont have anymore much anything valuable between their ears....you see one of those and you know the rest , because they are all with quite similar ideology / World view. Not sure thought and maybe there is still enough " real" people in this planet....

Maybe i look too much on Western country perpective, and things are better still in other parts of the World . Or maybe i just see too much zombies everywhere tinywhat and it get me pessimistic
(11-26-2021, 10:01 AM)BIAD Wrote: One of the problems with change is there's always a group who can recall another time when similar tactics
were used to 'persuade' the masses into a certain way of thinking and were there when the outcome failed
and manner was exposed.

Remember, the world never existed before you were born... this is the notion they're working off!

They do have long memory .

Whats odd now is that even when people say/write now how things look so similar , as in some recent history events , was it fascist, communism etc ..people are not necessarily able to even react to it.....like they are in state of hypnosis.....you tell them how this and this is 100% same as in -30 Germany or other place from history, but it does not have any effect. Even if you yell " WAKE THE FUCK UP! "  it dont get any more response ? 

Yeeh they are limiting the information about the past, last few years more and more deleting also stuff in WWW ...like they are trying to greate only this and now World ? I dont know ? tinyhuh
(11-26-2021, 10:25 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I think it is all going to boil down to One World, One People, One Furrier  minusculebiggrin

These guys from 100 years already worked for the Furrier ...

[Image: trenches-fur-coat-and-gas-masks.jpg]

Cheers

Poor guys....at least those knew back then that they are in war with the enemy......now 2021 many dont even realize they are targets of the enemy weapons./methods and are dancing with joy.
(11-26-2021, 01:32 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: "My guess is that TPTB are also counting the chaos coming, and are allready in the process of how to install/sell the idea of  new Global order to public  ,as a savior once people fed up too much living in the chaos World. People start beg order again thought , just like they beg the gene therapy needle to save them from virus..."

This is a tried and true formula so I would think it has a high probability. Create a problem and then offer the solution, sort of thing.

I have been trying to figure this whole thing out too. Not very successfully mind you. 

So far I have determined, most people are not courageous. They are not built for freedom. They want security and someone to tell them what to do. TPTB now this and count on it. Their problem is the pesky people who want more say in their lives. You know, the anti-everythings. The everything-phobes. They hate Grandma and are climate deniers. Or whatever else they can be branded so the timid can hate them for something. 

The good news? I think the planet will be fine with a few less people. More parking spaces.  

So true!  Yes it does look like classic ORDO AB CHAO  ....ORDER OUT OF CHAOS .

Quote:The puppetmasters create "dis order" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

Orwell Today will list some historical and present-day examples of chaotic events that achieve the aims desired by the powers-that-be. This list is by no means complete but should give people the general idea.

The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

It's also referred to as the Hegelian Dialect  after the philosopher Georg Hegel who wrote about its effectiveness. He described it as: THESIS -- ANTI-THESIS -- SYN-THESIS.
Others have described it as: PROBLEM -- REACTION -- SOLUTION in that firstly you create  the problem; then secondly you fan the flames  to get a reaction; then thirdly (like Johnny-on-the-spot) you provide  a solution. The solution is what you were wanting to achieve in the first place, but wouldn't have been able to achieve under normal circumstances.

Orwell described it as REALITY CONTROL. In "1984: he said, "The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, 'just to keep people frightened'."
There are literally HUNDREDS of examples of this method being used effectively throughout the course of history. A well-known example is the bombing of Pearl Harbor which resulted in the United States entering the Second World War. Chaos was required and so chaos was created. That's how it works.
All the best,

Orwell today

We do need more parking spaces minusculebiggrin

People today do seem to be much less courageous,  if we look age of WW2 ..men were different , more courageous generally, thought i never lived even then, but it look like that to me.

Men warriors in ancient Sparta were even more courageous.....

I guess they pour something to drinking water, to make men more feminine minusculethinking
(11-26-2021, 07:17 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Ugh. 500+ kilometers in weather doesn't sound fun at all.

Cheers

Yeeh, driving back about 4 hours , with icy road and darkess ...not so fun at all . I miss summer
(11-27-2021, 09:42 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 01:32 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: "My guess is that TPTB are also counting the chaos coming, and are allready in the process of how to install/sell the idea of  new Global order to public  ,as a savior once people fed up too much living in the chaos World. People start beg order again thought , just like they beg the gene therapy needle to save them from virus..."

Quote:The puppetmasters create "dis order" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

Orwell Today will list some historical and present-day examples of chaotic events that achieve the aims desired by the powers-that-be. This list is by no means complete but should give people the general idea.

The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

It's also referred to as the Hegelian Dialect  after the philosopher Georg Hegel who wrote about its effectiveness. He described it as: THESIS -- ANTI-THESIS -- SYN-THESIS.
Others have described it as: PROBLEM -- REACTION -- SOLUTION in that firstly you create  the problem; then secondly you fan the flames  to get a reaction; then thirdly (like Johnny-on-the-spot) you provide  a solution. The solution is what you were wanting to achieve in the first place, but wouldn't have been able to achieve under normal circumstances.

Orwell described it as REALITY CONTROL. In "1984: he said, "The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, 'just to keep people frightened'."
There are literally HUNDREDS of examples of this method being used effectively throughout the course of history. A well-known example is the bombing of Pearl Harbor which resulted in the United States entering the Second World War. Chaos was required and so chaos was created. That's how it works.
All the best,

Orwell today

People today do seem to be much less courageous,  if we look age of WW2 ..men were different , more courageous generally, thought i never lived even then, but it look like that to me.

I guess they pour something to drinking water, to make men more feminine minusculethinking

I agree. It worries me.
(11-27-2021, 07:31 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 09:42 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

All the best,

Orwell today

I agree. It worries me.

Testosterone levels in human males have been dropping for several generations now.