Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psycho-Spiritual Immunity in the Era of Mass Psychosis
Find this article form Waking Times , and for me it has important messages & views about ourselves as individuals , about us all as in part of larger group, and the whole mess we are now in 2021 .

I would like to copy/paste it all here, but since it`s in their site ,i just give a link  tinyhuhand put quotes here 

Psycho-Spiritual Immunity in the Era of Mass Psychosis

Quote:schizophrenia has escaped the lockdown of mental institutions and like a tsunami, has flooded the mainland of collective consciousness? What would they say while observing masses of people demonstrating all signs of madness including their political leaders who were chosen to be in charge of their lives? What would they suggest we do in order to stay sane in an obviously mad world run by corrupt and delusional people?

Quote:today schizophrenia can be fairly designated as a pandemic.

A pandemic of madness that is now threatening our existence.But the current mental health crises is not rooted in natural causes. Society was driven into madness by prolonged fear and isolation. Along with a bioweapon, we were also hit by a psychological weapon of torture that has resulted in the rise of mental disorders.

Quote:2020 was the year of figuring things out. We tried to understand what was going on in the world. Today, in the midst of 2021, it is quite obvious that the world was deliberately driven into madness with a specific purpose; to instill terror in order to advance a sinister political agenda to enslave and eventually destroy the human race

Quote:True power always resides in people. Although in a latent form, it is like a volcano that can erupt at any time. When people are united in noncompliance, no force can stop the pushback. They can’t arrest or kill us all. This is why the minds are kept captured and bodies poisoned, to prevent the uprising. A biochemical and electromagnetic assault that humanity is undergoing gives only partial results. There are those who are easily brainwashed and believe everything their government is telling them. These people cannot be helped. But there are millions upon millions of people who are neither stupid nor afraid and are ready to fight for their lives. The unity among them is the true force that can make a difference and get our world back from the filthy hands of the tyrants.

Quote:Salvation is personal responsibility and it lays within an individual.

Quote:It is the personal awakening to tyranny and the righteous anger that are capable of forming strong and effective resistance to it. The domino effect of courage is what we need most today. And when it begins, it is unstoppable. This is why we see such a giant effort to debilitate the population through propaganda, brainwashing, and chemical assault via vaccination. Dead people can’t fight.

Quote:2022 could be a year of even greater turbulence and chaos, surpassing anything we have seen so far. As millions of people who have been fully vaccinated will start dying in the coming winter, the mass psychosis will take on a whole new level. The mainstream media will try to blame it on the unvaccinated, a propaganda campaign that has already begun as they prepare for this early. But that is a lie. There is data coming from Israel, world’s most vaccinated nation, that show a worrisome post vaccination rise in the new infections and deaths. Same  trend we can see in Iceland and Gibraltar with nearly 100% vaccination rate.

Quote:The criminals are now out in the open making constant appearance on TV. New World Order has been announced and imposed on humanity in March 16th of 2020. We are living its second year since its official formation and decades of preparation.

Quote:We are living in times of great confusion and mass psychosis. And the worse part of it is that mental illness is no longer an exception from the rules but actually has become the rule. Normalized and culturally accepted, like alcohol, it is seen anywhere you look. Mad people appear on TV to tell the sane and law-abiding citizens how to live their lives. Schizophrenia has been widely spread like a virus. The rise of mental illness broke all records in history. We have entered an era of inverted reality, where bad considered to be good and good is considered to be bad. People who should be locked up in mental asylum and prisons for committing crimes against humanity are making global health policies and dictate to the rest of the world how they should be living their lives.

Quote:How this became possible literally overnight?

I can offer an answer to consider. It happened because people refused to be involved in politics. It happened because people have chosen apathy over engagement, mind laziness over critical thinking, and conformity over the questioning. 9/11

Quote:I came to a conclusion that if the powers that shouldn’t be could bring about such a horrifying event in order to promote the New World Order, they will stop at nothing and the sky is the limits to what they can do. And quite frankly, the evil they brought about 20 years later, a.k.a. COVID 19, is thousands of times bigger and possibly millions in a long run. All are run by the same death cult that is using different faces. These people have a tremendous amount of money that buys power and control. But the problem with it is that is the house of cards built on a shaky foundation. Corrupt and compromised they are living in fear. Deep down, they are scared of humanity’s awakening to their crimes against them. They are scared of the truth that is bulletproof. They are scared of people coming together to fight for their freedom and their right to live on this planet, a planet that the ultra-rich want for themselves.

Quote:the question remains, how to survive and move through mass psychosis?

I will offer my answer in a moment. I only want you to understand that you are being led to a psychotic breakdown that will happen at some point if you don’t protect your mind. It’s only a matter of when not if. Sustained psychological torture, under which we have all been living for the past 18 months, it’s a psychospiritual poison that is designed to infect and rote your mental structure, and finally your spirit, while breaking the inner resistance to it. It’s the same tactics that are being used in prisons, to encourage obedience. Perhaps a conversation for another time. A systematic imposture of terror and fear is designed to destroy your spirit, and what are you without it? A walking vegetable.

Quote:I maintain my sanity and a sense of connection by being in close relation with Mother Nature, a thread you find throughout my books. I’ve done my best, warning people about what’s coming while being called all kinds of names. Those who listened and used their time to establish their own connection with Nature, are grateful now. But it’s not too late, even though, it appears like the walls are closing in. Nature is available and is at your disposal. Even without plant teachers, Nature is a place where you can have your mind rested and reset. Mental rest and a break from fear-matrix is in and of itself serve as a regenerative agent that helps you find balance, restoration and get the sense of self and connection back. Your healing process starts there. Turn off your TV, get out of your city and spend time in the woods along with birds. Listen to them instead of listening to the corrupt politicians and TV doctors. Birds’ songs are full of peace and joy, the peace and joy you need in order to heal your heart and mind. No excuse is strong enough to block you from your own healing and well-being and the distance to it is short to breach. It’s just a step away in the right direction. My deep connection to it via the sacred plant medicine is what provides me with spiritual immunity to fear that has paralyzed the world. Perhaps I have just as many T cells, the natural killer cells, in my spirit as I have in my body. These agents are always ready, willing and able to detect and destroy the fear parasites that are spread in the air like a virus, ready to infect our minds. You can grow them too. This is the inner army you need to fight a fear-based collective psychosis. This is something I do for myself as we speak, at this very moment.

You can put faith in your therapist but your therapist is just as afraid and helpless and worry about the future as you are. I chose to swallow my therapists by ingesting plant medicine. Words are of little value these days. Only a direct spiritual experience is capable to pull you out of this mess. Of course, plant medicine is only the catalyst that is used to break the ice but you have to learn to swim afterwards, when the ice is broken. Your family bond, a love-based relationship and your healthy lifestyle are your powerful allies on this journey of healing, all must be working together for your sanity and well-being. Fear and anxiety live in a space inside your psyche where the spirit is absent. Filling the void with spiritual connection will push these two out of your head and your heart. Plant medicine is helping me to manage the pressure. It’s the manager I trust and love.

I dont know about medical plants that the author speaks, i would see that going to nature is good remedy alone, thought i  dont object either using medicinal plants if know how to...

There is this need , to disconnect ourselves from this sick /twisted horror show that wants us all going to be insane....loosing our minds. So lets walk in nature , and try to connect to our true soul/spirit more minusculethinking

"psychospiritual poison that is designed to infect and rote your mental structure, and finally your spirit"
Quote:We have entered an era of inverted reality, where bad considered to be good and good is considered to be bad. People who should be locked up in mental asylum and prisons for committing crimes against humanity are making global health policies and dictate to the rest of the world how they should be living their lives.
That is the Truth.
They are purposely Poisoning our Very Young and killing our Seniors. All to Push their Depopulation Agenda.

As far as approving bad behavior with criminal acts.
Just look at California, you can walk into any Pharmacy/Grocery Store or just any place of Business and take upto $999.99 worth of merchandise and walkout.  
You are allowed to Squat and POP/PISS and take your drugs on the street or in a neighborhood, anywhere and you are not arrested.
Then they Tax the citizens to pay city employees to clean up they mess. (Obama ready jobs)  tinysure 

Good article.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The world has gone belly-up.

I used to get out, get into the woods, and spend hours, sometimes days, out there to get my head cleared and screwed on right. I called it "recharging". Now, I live in a clearing with woods all around. All I have to do is open a door or window to hear the birds.

I don't know about the plants. I suspect what he means by "medicinal plants" are really just psychoactive, hallucinogenic plants, not medicinal plants at all. I'd probably steer clear of those if I already had a mental imbalance. Hallucinogens can push you right off the edge if you are already teetering on it.

On the other hand, CBD found in marijuana has been shown to have some positive effect on things like anxiety and PTSD. But, there again, the modern versions of high-test reefer might be a bit much, and throw you into a tailspin.

If any pot can still be found with less than 4% THC, preferably around 2% like it was in the Old Days, I suppose that might be helpful in some instances.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Long before the days of Covid I discovered that even though I might not be able to spend time outdoors daily that I could bring the outdoors inside to me. While being outdoors in a natural setting isn't always possible on a daily basis there are alternatives that do help.

Opening your curtains and blinds to let the sunshine in, opening a door or window to allow the fresh air in, keeping a variety of house plants and keeping pretty much any sort of pet (even just one fish in a bowl) are things that most of us can do to bring nature in to us when we cannot go out to nature. Even just going outside for a few minutes and sitting on your porch or patio is extremely beneficial to your mind, body and spirit.

We are ALL getting the brain fog from the onslaught of negativity being heaped upon us nonstop. It is becoming harder and harder not to snap at people for things that we wouldn't have given a second thought to less than two years ago. Nature is the only thing keeping a lot of us from teetering over the brink of insanity.

So open your blinds, brew a cup of hot tea, light some incense, water your plants and turn your television or laptop on to a loop of the sounds of a babbling brook while you watch your Beta fish spread his majestic fans- it will make you feel better even if you're stuck in a city apartment!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-25-2021, 06:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The world has gone belly-up.

I used to get out, get into the woods, and spend hours, sometimes days, out there to get my head cleared and screwed on right. I called it "recharging". Now, I live in a clearing with woods all around. All I have to do is open a door or window to hear the birds.

I don't know about the plants. I suspect what he means by "medicinal plants" are really just psychoactive, hallucinogenic plants, not medicinal plants at all. I'd probably steer clear of those if I already had a mental imbalance. Hallucinogens can push you right off the edge if you are already teetering on it.

On the other hand, CBD found in marijuana has been shown to have some positive effect on things like anxiety and PTSD. But, there again, the modern versions of high-test reefer might be a bit much, and throw you into a tailspin.

If any pot can still be found with less than 4% THC, preferably around 2% like it was in the Old Days, I suppose that might be helpful in some instances.

Yeeh there is obvious risk from hallucinogenic plants/mushrooms .....or might be . 

Some herbs like lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis ) can also have some relaxing effect to mind
(09-25-2021, 07:05 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Long before the days of Covid I discovered that even though I might not be able to spend time outdoors daily that I could bring the outdoors inside to me. While being outdoors in a natural setting isn't always possible on a daily basis there are alternatives that do help.

Opening your curtains and blinds to let the sunshine in, opening a door or window to allow the fresh air in, keeping a variety of house plants and keeping pretty much any sort of pet (even just one fish in a bowl) are things that most of us can do to bring nature in to us when we cannot go out to nature. Even just going outside for a few minutes and sitting on your porch or patio is extremely beneficial to your mind, body and spirit.

We are ALL getting the brain fog from the onslaught of negativity being heaped upon us nonstop. It is becoming harder and harder not to snap at people for things that we wouldn't have given a second thought to less than two years ago. Nature is the only thing keeping a lot of us from teetering over the brink of insanity.

So open your blinds, brew a cup of hot tea, light some incense, water your plants and turn your television or laptop on to a loop of the sounds of a babbling brook while you watch your Beta fish spread his majestic fans- it will make you feel better even if you're stuck in a city apartment!

Very well sayed GeauxHomeLittleD

We are living extra crazy time now, and it does stress our minds ...Pets are great for mind, i have one cat .

I think city/urban areas are also now saturated with heavy EMF pollution, and that can also have negative effect to mind, living with Nature like Ninurta have big advantage as trees block EMF
quite well
(09-26-2021, 05:50 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh there is obvious risk from hallucinogenic plants/mushrooms .....or might be . 

Some herbs like lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis ) can also have some relaxing effect to mind

About 40 years ago, I was up on River Mountain in Russell County, Virginia, when I walked into a clearing in the woods about half way up the mountain. Right in the middle of that clearing was a plant. It looked exactly like a catnip plant, but was a lighter green than catnip. I got curious, wondering if it might not just be catnip that hadn't got enough sun because of the surrounding forest, so as was my habit I tore a leaf off and tore it up to smell it, to see if it was catnip or not. It wasn't. Instead of a catnip scent, I was assailed with, of all things, a strong scent of lemon. That was a curiosity to me, as I had never smelled a plant that smelled like lemon way out there in the middle of nowhere. It was the only instance of that plant I ever saw in those mountains. One lone plant, out in the hinterlands, none other like it around, anywhere. 

A couple weeks ago, an old friend from high school posted that she had harvested out of her herb garden, and lemon balm was listed among the things she had harvested. She said she could load me down with it.

Another curious thing is it's close resemblance to catnip. Catnip grew wild everywhere around my house, and it is useful to calm the nerves. While it makes cats batshit crazy (my sister's cat used to roll in it for hours on end), it has the opposite effect on people, calming their nerves. I made tea out of it for my second wife to help her when her nerves got too jittery, and it helped.

They must be related. They look the same other than their shade of green, and apparently have the same effects on people.

I should probably get some seed for that from my friend.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-26-2021, 12:25 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 05:50 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh there is obvious risk from hallucinogenic plants/mushrooms .....or might be . 

About 40 years ago, I was up on River Mountain in Russell County, Virginia, when I walked into a clearing in the woods about half way up the mountain. Right in the middle of that clearing was a plant. It looked exactly like a catnip plant, but was a lighter green than catnip. I got curious, wondering if it might not just be catnip that hadn't got enough sun because of the surrounding forest, so as was my habit I tore a leaf off and tore it up to smell it, to see if it was catnip or not. It wasn't. Instead of a catnip scent, I was assailed with, of all things, a strong scent of lemon. That was a curiosity to me, as I had never smelled a plant that smelled like lemon way out there in the middle of nowhere. It was the only instance of that plant I ever saw in those mountains. One lone plant, out in the hinterlands, none other like it around, anywhere. 

A couple weeks ago, an old friend from high school posted that she had harvested out of her herb garden, and lemon balm was listed among the things she had harvested. She said she could load me down with it.

Another curious thing is it's close resemblance to catnip. Catnip grew wild everywhere around my house, and it is useful to calm the nerves. While it makes cats batshit crazy (my sister's cat used to roll in it for hours on end), it has the opposite effect on people, calming their nerves. I made tea out of it for my second wife to help her when her nerves got too jittery, and it helped.

They must be related. They look the same other than their shade of green, and apparently have the same effects on people.

I should probably get some seed for that from my friend.

Just checked, and catnip do look`s very similar as lemon balm, so close i might not know tell which is which .

Lemon balm is  flu remedy also,with antiviral and antibacterial properties.   I seen how cats go funny with catnip... tinybiggrin Not sure, but i think seeing about lemon balm, that taking too big dosage it would not give then calming effect ....so the dosage should be in normal range, what ever that is..
"I only want you to understand that you are being led to a psychotic breakdown that will happen at some point if you don’t protect your mind. "

That is a great point. The whole idea of prepping and "fighting back" often misses this. I have missed it. I agree there is an assault on peoples minds. They need to defend against like one would against a physical attack. 

Thanks for posting. This helps.