Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Was he a MKULTRA Subject, I think so.
Quote:Robert Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan granted parole by California board
Like I said in the Header, I think he was a subject of MKULTRA and the lady next to him in the Poky Dotted dress was his Controller.
JMHO
Quote:Robert F. Kennedy's assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, was granted parole by a California board Friday after spending more than 50 years in prison after two of his sons said they support his release, a decision that still needs to be approved by the governor. 

Sirhan gunned down Kennedy, then a Democratic U.S. Senator from New York and brother of President John F. Kennedy, in 1968 at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles moments after Kennedy delivered a victory speech in the pivotal California primary.
Sirhan was convicted of first-degree murder. 

Sirhan, a Christian Palestinian from Jordan, has said he was angry at Kennedy for his support of Israel.

This was his 16th appearance before the parole board.  

"I would never put myself in jeopardy again," he told the parole board from a San Diego County prison where he appeared for the virtual proceeding. "You have my pledge. I will always look to safety and peace and non-violence."
source

His statement to the board "I would never put myself in jeopardy again," sounds like a man still fighting with control of his mind even after 50 years.(again JMHO)

[Image: AP21239784033927.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
[Image: AP21239690930897.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I dunno why he even went to prison to begin with. They shoulda pinned a medal on him, made statues of him, and gave him his own national holiday. Regardless of the reason he did it, he took another Useless Kennedy out of the gene pool, and that's pretty damned heroic!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-28-2021, 05:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I dunno why he even went to prison to begin with. They shoulda pinned a medal on him, made statues of him, and gave him his own national holiday. Regardless of the reason he did it, he took another Useless Kennedy out of the gene pool, and that's pretty damned heroic!

Well, the common scene often painted for the modern public is that the Kennedy brothers were the instigators of
the new 'Camelot' and their forays into questionable liaisons, chemical-use and their father's Prohibition activities
tends to get overlooked.
tinyhuh

A deep-dive into the rabbit hole of this would be a good idea.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-28-2021, 09:43 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 05:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I dunno why he even went to prison to begin with. They shoulda pinned a medal on him, made statues of him, and gave him his own national holiday. Regardless of the reason he did it, he took another Useless Kennedy out of the gene pool, and that's pretty damned heroic!

Well, the common scene often painted for the modern public is that the Kennedy brothers were the instigators of
the new 'Camelot' and their forays into questionable liaisons, chemical-use and their father's Prohibition activities
tends to get overlooked.
tinyhuh

tinywondering

John got axed as president, Bobby was a sleaze that got too close to the presidency, so he got axed... and it does not escape my attention that Teddy never even tried to run for president after that...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-28-2021, 11:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 09:43 AM)BIAD Wrote:

tends to get overlooked.
tinyhuh

tinywondering

Jonhn got axed as president, Bobby was a sleaze that got too close to the presidency, so he got axed... and it does not escape my attention that Teddy never even tried to run for president after that...

Don't forget Teddy was a Murder, left her to Drown, then was Marilyn Monroe. Old Man Kennedy was into Transporting Alcohol, Drugs and Runaways girls tom be Prostitutes'.
Joseph P. Kennedy even had one of his own Daughters Lobotomized.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It seems all these murderers have a weirdness about them. Other than the normal weirdness of murderers. 

Famous people getting shot, school shootings, etc. 

I would guess MKULTRA is as good a possibility than anything. They do seem programmed and empty.
(08-28-2021, 06:41 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: It seems all these murderers have a weirdness about them. Other than the normal weirdness of murderers. 

I would guess MKULTRA is as good a possibility than anything. They do seem programmed and empty.

Like the guy that shot up that theater in Colorado. When they arrested him, he was like a man in a daze, one that had just awakened from a foggy dream and looked confused, like he had no idea where he was.

(08-28-2021, 06:41 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: It seems all these murderers have a weirdness about them. Other than the normal weirdness of murderers. 

Famous people getting shot, school shootings, etc...

Aldous Huxley died on the same day as John Kennedy- 22th November 1963.

Thane Eugene Cesar -the armed security guard who was stood behind Robert Kennedy, died on 11th September 2019.
He is suspected of being the real assassin by many conspiracy theorists and the MSM still report he died on 12th and
not 9-11!

The famous sheriff of Lincoln County, New Mexico was Pat Garrett who reportedly shot and killed Billy The Kid.
Garrett was later assassinated by a ranch hand called Jesse Wayne Brazel, who's nephew would be later discovered
to be the sheep herder -William Mac Brazel, who found alleged UFO debris on a property.

And there are many more!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-28-2021, 09:23 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Famous people getting shot, school shootings, etc...

Aldous Huxley died on the same day as John Kennedy- 22th November 1963.

Thane Eugene Cesar -the armed security guard who was stood behind Robert Kennedy, died on 11th September 2019.
He is suspected of being the real assassin by many conspiracy theorists and the MSM still report he died on 12th and
not 9-11!

The famous sheriff of Lincoln County, New Mexico was Pat Garrett who reportedly shot and killed Billy The Kid.
Garrett was later assassinated by a ranch hand called Jesse Wayne Brazel, who's nephew would be later discovered
to be the sheep herder -William Mac Brazel, who found alleged UFO debris on a property.

And there are many more!

And the Roswell tie-in. Outstanding.
(08-28-2021, 08:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Like the guy that shot up that theater in Colorado. When they arrested him, he was like a man in a daze, one that had just awakened from a foggy dream and looked confused, like he had no idea where he was.

Exactly.
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/08/27/p...rs-n412138

I am 50/50 on them letting him walk ?

Quote:Parole panel votes to release Sirhan Sirhan from prison after 53-years

John Sexton Aug 27, 2021 8:40 PM ET

[Image: 16fd4523-3812-4cac-95ad-680dd96d4988-860x475.jpg](Boris Yaro/Los Angeles Times via AP, File)
Sirhan Sirhan, the man convicted of assassinating Robert Kennedy in 1968 has been recommended for release by a California parole board after serving 53-years in prison. Before Sirhan can be released, the full parole board will have to review it, then their decision will need to be approved by Governor Newsom (or whoever replaces him if the recall election next month is successful).

Quote:“Over half a century has passed,” Sirhan told the two parole commissioners, “and that young impulsive kid I was does not exist anymore…Sen. Kennedy was the hope of the world and I injured, and I harmed all of them and it pains me to experience that, the knowledge for such a horrible deed.”…
Kennedy’s family made a late decision to appear at the hearing, with son Douglas H. Kennedy speaking in favor of Sirhan’s parole. “I really do believe any prisoner who is found to be not a threat to themselves or the world should be released,” Douglas Kennedy said, according to the Associated Press…
Another son, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., sent a letter to the parole board on Friday in support of Sirhan after learning that the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department had sent a letter opposing parole “on behalf of the Kennedy family.”
“Please know that that letter was not at the direction of the ‘family,’ and certainly not me,” Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote. “As you may know, I have been a strong advocate for the release of Mr. Sirhan B. Sirhan since I learned of evidence that was not presented to the court during his trial.”
In keeping with DA George Gascon’s new policy, no prosecutor’s representative was present at the parole hearing.
Like most people, I was aware of the conspiracy theories surrounding the death of President John Kennedy in Dallas. I was not aware that a similar theory had revolved around the shooting of Robert Kennedy. One of Kennedy’s sons, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., is now apparently a believer in that theory. The Post wrote a story about that back in 2018:
I doubt Sirhan Sirhan was the killer of Robert Kennedy. There were other people who shot the deadly bullets from different position than where Sirhan was.

New Evidence Implicates CIA, LAPD, FBI and Mafia as Plotters in Elaborate “Hit” Plan to Prevent RFK From Ever Reaching White

The science is settled....it was another assanation that CIA was taking part minusculethinking, just like the other Kennedy in Dallas .