Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democrats are still using Felons.
Yes, the Democrats are up to their old tricks, paying criminals to do their work for them.
Quote:CA RECALL: Over 300 Recall Election Ballots and other Paraphernalia Found in a Passed-out Felon's Car
Yeah, Governor Newsom, next time don't hire a Crack Head.

Quote:Our Managing Editor Jennifer Van Laar tweeted about this incident, oh, three days ago. Took a little time for legacy media to catch up.

KTLA 5 is now on the case:

Quote:Torrance police are investigating the discovery of hundreds of recall election ballots in a vehicle where a felon was found passed out with drugs, a loaded firearm and multiple driver’s licenses one week ago, authorities said Monday.
Approximately 300 ballots were recovered from the vehicle, which was parked in the lot of a 7-Eleven convenience store on the night of Aug. 16, according to the Torrance Police Department.
Officers also discovered a loaded firearm, methamphetamine, thousands of pieces of mail, a scale, and multiple California drivers licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names, a police news release stated. Xanax pills were also located on the unidentified male subject, who authorities described as a felon.
He was arrested on suspicion of a number of offenses, including weapons violations, narcotics and forgery violations.

They also Hired Illegals that must know a USPS person because 

Quote:2 women caught on camera stealing CA Gov. Recall Election ballots out of apartment mailboxes using a USPS master key to open the entire mail box at once. This was in Valley Village earlier this week. Another man was caught with hundreds of ballots in Torrance as well.

What race are these two Women (illegals?) you can watch the video at the Source not wanting to loose their free Benefits in California from the Tax Payers.  
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
All the DemonRats know they could never win in a fair election.  Thus... CHEAT!
[Image: afb082421dAPR20210824024504.jpg]
They'll do anything to Steal What They Can Not Win Legally.
Only thing I'll object to is some blanket determination that Felons somehow shouldn't be able to vote. Not commenting towards the meat (i.e. accusations of fraud), but I hate that "felon" gets turned into some target board for folks that are somehow lesser and shouldn't have rights and privileges. 

This hits personal so I'll just leave it at that  minusculebeercheers
(08-25-2021, 12:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Only thing I'll object to is some blanket determination that Felons somehow shouldn't be able to vote. Not commenting towards the meat (i.e. accusations of fraud), but I hate that "felon" gets turned into some target board for folks that are somehow lesser and shouldn't have rights and privileges. 

I have to agree with you in Part.
There are some group's of Felons that have had associations with Gangs and Murder I don't want walking around armed.
JMHO
(08-25-2021, 12:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Only thing I'll object to is some blanket determination that Felons somehow shouldn't be able to vote. Not commenting towards the meat (i.e. accusations of fraud), but I hate that "felon" gets turned into some target board for folks that are somehow lesser and shouldn't have rights and privileges. 

I'm with you on that. I have always said that taking a felon's citizenship rights for life amounts to a life sentence, and turning a felon loose on the population while at the same time embittering him by taking away his rights is madness.

If they are still too dangerous to exercise their citizenship rights, then they are also still too dangerous to turn out into the general public. Either keep them in prison or set them completely free after their sentence is served. One or the other, but not a half assed "both".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-25-2021, 09:09 PM)guohua Wrote:

I have to agree with you in Part.
There are some group's of Felons that have had associations with Gangs and Murder I don't want walking around armed.
JMHO

Yup. if they are too dangerous to be armed, they are too dangerous to walk the streets. Either keep them in prison or kill them off, but don't cripple their rights, turn them into second-class "citizens" without a citizen's rights, and then just turn them loose on the rest of society.

I'm approaching this from an association with a couple of felons who are "too dangerous" to be allowed to bear arms, but whom I have never, EVER felt a need to be afraid of, regardless of whether either of us was armed or not. Lawmakers are just pussies, I think. If they are that scared, they should never have been placed in office to begin with.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’