Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine”
This video itself is frightening.....what if all that will happen ? We would see people dying left and right....everywhere.

Alexis Bugnolo. Horrors of Covid-19 “Vaccine”
(08-22-2021, 06:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This video itself is frightening.....what if all that will happen ? We would see people dying left and right....everywhere.

Cull the population which some seem to think is going on now and the basic income is not such a drag on the companies with their robots.
Since the Afghanistan crisis doesn't seem to be going so well for the kiddie-diddlers and rich, it sometimes
pays to keep a previous ratings-grabber in reserve just in case.

Quote:[UK] Antibody tests offered to public for first time

'Antibody tests are to be widely offered to the UK public for the first time in a new programme that aims
to find out more about how much natural protection people have after getting coronavirus.
The government scheme will offer tests to thousands of adults each day.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9889]
An image to show you how to use a prick or be one.

Anyone over 18 will be able to opt in when having a PCR test from Tuesday - of those who test positive, up
to 8,000 will be sent two home antibody tests.

Health Secretary Sajid Javid said it would be quick and easy to take part.
The first of the finger-prick tests would have to be done as soon as possible after the positive result, so the
body would not have time to generate a detectable antibody response to the infection.
The second would be taken 28 days later and measure antibodies generated in response to the infection.

The UK Health Security Agency is to run the programme and will work alongside NHS test and trace services
in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to use results to monitor levels of antibodies in positive cases.

Its chief executive Dr Jenny Harries said the scheme would help the UK gain "vital insight" into the impact of the
vaccination programme and immune responses to different variants...'

It's nice to see that the pharmaceutical companies are now getting around to finishing their trials of the vaccine.
It's just a shame that they administered the useless vaccine before the tests!

Now back to using descriptive and emotive words to shroud the fact that the British subjects to the Crown were
-in actuality, guinea pigs.

Quote:'Mr Javid said it would build on the "massive wall of defence" that was the vaccination programme and getting
involved would help "strengthen our understanding of Covid-19 as we cautiously return to a more normal life".

The Department of Health said as well as helping it improve understanding about antibody protection, the scheme
could give information about any groups of people who did not develop an immune response after getting coronavirus.

Scotland's Health Secretary Humza Yousaf welcomed news of the study, saying: "It is vital that we have the fullest
understanding possible of vaccine effectiveness and the immune response of the broader population.

"The rollout of this antibody testing study will help us achieve this and could play an important role in the battle to keep
the virus under control."...'

How..? How does a test after 18 (9+9) months of mass-isolation, 9 months of vaccine injections and God-knows how
many months of confusing information, help in understanding how a supposed-bat virus jumped to humans for the first
time in history and attacked the host's immune-system?

How? The vaccines -assuming they work, will have assisted the human immune-system and therefore, created a defence
against re-infection. This is the scientific rhetoric, the only difference is that the tests were done during and after the jab
and not in the usual manner that chemicals are injected into humans.

Any results will be tainted by such intervention, unless this new test is listed under the heading:
'Discovering If Herd-Immunity Worked'!

Now back to scaring the public with statistics and how those numbers are arrived at.

Quote:'Antibody tests have been used previously in the UK during the pandemic but in limited numbers, largely on people involved
in studies or surveys. On Saturday, the UK reported 32,058 new cases and 104 deaths, of people who had tested positive
within the previous 28 days...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9890]
Here's a graph that makes it seem more official.
Archived BBC Article:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
OK, here's a slightly different slant on this topic...

It occurred to me, that if I was a part of TPTB (with a New World Order depopulation agenda) and I wanted to drastically reduce the population... An indiscriminate, man-made bat-virus would be a pretty poor way to do it (how would you control who it did and did not affect?)...

BUT a targeted "vaccine"... Well, they can CONTROL exactly who gets that can't they? They sent out personal invitations FFS!!

Now, being part of the NWO... WHO would YOU want to be left alive with you AFTER the depopulation?
Think about that "One Thought" just for a moment...

Which type of population would you want to survive, under your control?

Would you want the easily led, trusting, obedient, scared, uninformed people?
or would you want the independent, skeptical, informed, free-thinking, disobedient ones?

*Think - Nazi Germany in the '30's...
Did they depopulate the sheeple first or did they target the free-thinkers, the disobedient dissenters, radicals, political opponents, and artists/writers whose opinions did not "conform"?

So, this brings up a rather disturbing scenario...
IF the vaccine has been designed as a depopulation weapon... then it's going to eliminate EXACTLY the sort of people that the NWO would want to SURVIVE a depopulation.

WHY eliminate the ones who follow your own rules (and ruses) without issue?
WHY get rid of the ones who don't question you, who won't rebel against you??
WHY allow the rebels, free-thinkers and dissenters to survive???
It doesn't really make any sense to me...

Now, for those of you who still imagine that this whole current coronavirus thing is a terrible but naturally occurring disaster... caused by the virus jumping from Bat to Human, because of the unsanitary conditions in a "wet market" in Wuhan (where it has never been proven that there actually were ANY BATS btw), let me present this...

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is just along the road from the Wuhan Wet Market.
At the lab, they were studying...   guess what?   ... Yes, coronavirus in bats.

They denied this of course, until footage emerged with rows and rows of caged bats in their labs there... but that's another story.
They meticulously keep a detailed record of all of the latest viruses/strains etc on a live online virus database.
That database mysteriously went offline (for the first time) on Sept 12th 2019 and hasn't AFAIK gone back online yet.
On the SAME DAY (Sept 12th 2019) The Wuhan Institute of Virology issued an invitation to tender contract proposals for a new $1.3 Million "Security Service Procurement Project"!
Then, FOUR DAYS LATER on Sept 16th 2019, The Wuhan Institute of Virology announced a new "Contract Competition" to COMPLETELY RENOVATE ITS' AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM at an estimated cost of $606 Million.

Additionally, in a GOP congressional report, it has emerged that Dozens of athletes who competed in the Military World Games at Wuhan in late October '19, reported coming down with (what is now regarded as) Covid-like symptoms while they were in Wuhan.

Commercially available satellite imagery also shows a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN ACTIVITY at the SIX WUHAN HOSPITALS closest to the Institute of Virology in Sept and Oct 2019, a couple of months before the official Chinese designation of Dec'19 (later revised to Nov'19) as being the date of the FIRST reported case of this strain of the virus.

LINK to youtube video with details of the above info

I don't have the definite answers as to what they are up to with this... BUT I am in no doubt that this particular strain of the virus was man-made in a Wuhan lab, and that TPTB want as many of us as possible to take the vaccine(s).

And... It's Not Good.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

(08-22-2021, 11:04 AM)gordi Wrote: OK, here's a slightly different slant on this topic...

It occurred to me, that if I was a part of TPTB (with a New World Order depopulation agenda) and I wanted to drastically reduce the population... An indiscriminate, man-made bat-virus would be a pretty poor way to do it (how would you control who it did and did not affect?)...

BUT a targeted "vaccine"... Well, they can CONTROL exactly who gets that can't they? They sent out personal invitations FFS!!

Now, being part of the NWO... WHO would YOU want to be left alive with you AFTER the depopulation?
Think about that "One Thought" just for a moment...

Which type of population would you want to survive, under your control?

Would you want the easily led, trusting, obedient, scared, uninformed people?
or would you want the independent, skeptical, informed, free-thinking, disobedient ones?

*Think - Nazi Germany in the '30's...
Did they depopulate the sheeple first or did they target the free-thinkers, the disobedient dissenters, radicals, political opponents, and artists/writers whose opinions did not "conform"?

So, this brings up a rather disturbing scenario...
IF the vaccine has been designed as a depopulation weapon... then it's going to eliminate EXACTLY the sort of people that the NWO would want to SURVIVE a depopulation.

WHY eliminate the ones who follow your own rules (and ruses) without issue?
WHY get rid of the ones who don't question you, who won't rebel against you??
WHY allow the rebels, free-thinkers and dissenters to survive???
It doesn't really make any sense to me...

Now, for those of you who still imagine that this whole current coronavirus thing is a terrible but naturally occurring disaster... caused by the virus jumping from Bat to Human, because of the unsanitary conditions in a "wet market" in Wuhan (where it has never been proven that there actually were ANY BATS btw), let me present this...

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is just along the road from the Wuhan Wet Market.
At the lab, they were studying...   guess what?   ... Yes, coronavirus in bats.

They denied this of course, until footage emerged with rows and rows of caged bats in their labs there... but that's another story.
They meticulously keep a detailed record of all of the latest viruses/strains etc on a live online virus database.
That database mysteriously went offline (for the first time) on Sept 12th 2019 and hasn't AFAIK gone back online yet.
On the SAME DAY (Sept 12th 2019) The Wuhan Institute of Virology issued an invitation to tender contract proposals for a new $1.3 Million "Security Service Procurement Project"!
Then, FOUR DAYS LATER on Sept 16th 2019, The Wuhan Institute of Virology announced a new "Contract Competition" to COMPLETELY RENOVATE ITS' AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM at an estimated cost of $606 Million.

Additionally, in a GOP congressional report, it has emerged that Dozens of athletes who competed in the Military World Games at Wuhan in late October '19, reported coming down with (what is now regarded as) Covid-like symptoms while they were in Wuhan.

Commercially available satellite imagery also shows a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN ACTIVITY at the SIX WUHAN HOSPITALS closest to the Institute of Virology in Sept and Oct 2019, a couple of months before the official Chinese designation of Dec'19 (later revised to Nov'19) as being the date of the FIRST reported case of this strain of the virus.

LINK to youtube video with details of the above info

I don't have the definite answers as to what they are up to with this... BUT I am in no doubt that this particular strain of the virus was man-made in a Wuhan lab, and that TPTB want as many of us as possible to take the vaccine(s).

And... It's Not Good.
G

That`s same what i been thinking....that TPTB are in process of elimination " the wrong group" .....it would indeed be more beneficial for them to eliminate the "free thinkers" conspiracy theorist, tin hat people than the sheeple . I dont quite undersstand  their game.
(08-22-2021, 08:41 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 06:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This video itself is frightening.....what if all that will happen ? We would see people dying left and right....everywhere.

Cull the population which some seem to think is going on now and the basic income is not such a drag on the companies with their robots.

You own nothing and be happy :)  if just first  survive from the "Covid-1984 program"

Maybe TPTB think that since robots will do so much all work in future, there is way too much useless eaters everywhere......so they made " the final solution" and cull the population , for common good
(08-22-2021, 09:27 AM)BIAD Wrote: Since the Afghanistan crisis doesn't seem to be going so well for the kiddie-diddlers and rich, it sometimes
pays to keep a previous ratings-grabber in reserve just in case.

Quote:[UK] Antibody tests offered to public for first time

'Antibody tests are to be widely offered to the UK public for the first time in a new programme that aims
to find out more about how much natural protection people have after getting coronavirus.
The government scheme will offer tests to thousands of adults each day.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9889]
An image to show you how to use a prick or be one.

Anyone over 18 will be able to opt in when having a PCR test from Tuesday - of those who test positive, up
to 8,000 will be sent two home antibody tests.

Health Secretary Sajid Javid said it would be quick and easy to take part.
The first of the finger-prick tests would have to be done as soon as possible after the positive result, so the
body would not have time to generate a detectable antibody response to the infection.
The second would be taken 28 days later and measure antibodies generated in response to the infection.

The UK Health Security Agency is to run the programme and will work alongside NHS test and trace services
in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to use results to monitor levels of antibodies in positive cases.

Its chief executive Dr Jenny Harries said the scheme would help the UK gain "vital insight" into the impact of the
vaccination programme and immune responses to different variants...'

It's nice to see that the pharmaceutical companies are now getting around to finishing their trials of the vaccine.
It's just a shame that they administered the useless vaccine before the tests!

Now back to using descriptive and emotive words to shroud the fact that the British subjects to the Crown were
-in actuality, guinea pigs.

Quote:'Mr Javid said it would build on the "massive wall of defence" that was the vaccination programme and getting
involved would help "strengthen our understanding of Covid-19 as we cautiously return to a more normal life".

The Department of Health said as well as helping it improve understanding about antibody protection, the scheme
could give information about any groups of people who did not develop an immune response after getting coronavirus.

Scotland's Health Secretary Humza Yousaf welcomed news of the study, saying: "It is vital that we have the fullest
understanding possible of vaccine effectiveness and the immune response of the broader population.

"The rollout of this antibody testing study will help us achieve this and could play an important role in the battle to keep
the virus under control."...'

How..? How does a test after 18 (9+9) months of mass-isolation, 9 months of vaccine injections and God-knows how
many months of confusing information, help in understanding how a supposed-bat virus jumped to humans for the first
time in history and attacked the host's immune-system?

How? The vaccines -assuming they work, will have assisted the human immune-system and therefore, created a defence
against re-infection. This is the scientific rhetoric, the only difference is that the tests were done during and after the jab
and not in the usual manner that chemicals are injected into humans.

Any results will be tainted by such intervention, unless this new test is listed under the heading:
'Discovering If Herd-Immunity Worked'!

Now back to scaring the public with statistics and how those numbers are arrived at.

Quote:'Antibody tests have been used previously in the UK during the pandemic but in limited numbers, largely on people involved
in studies or surveys. On Saturday, the UK reported 32,058 new cases and 104 deaths, of people who had tested positive
within the previous 28 days...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9890]
Here's a graph that makes it seem more official.
Archived BBC Article:

I like the idea on an anti-body test. You can find out if you have been exposed and developed a natural defense against the virus. Cool beans. But....

I am guessing TPTB do not care about your natural defenses. No money to be made there. It's shots all the way. Never mind the details. 

Did some reading on the PCR test, the supposed gold standard. Supposedly it is really good at detecting a piece of genetic material and identifying it. The problem is having a piece of genetic material in you and having the virus actually manifest C19 are completely two different things. Most humans have thousands of bits of genetic material from all kinds of viruses, bacteria, and disease. It does NOT mean those things will ever be active or contagious. 

Your body is a veritable storage facility of bits of genetic material for pretty much every thing you have ever come into contact with which is a really weird thought. The body does a good job of defending itself. This does not make me anti-vax. A little help now and then is fine. Well tested and proven help that is. 

But the C19 jab (in any of its current variants) is not a vaccine. It is an experiment. Currently my genetic storage facility is off-limits to this experiment. Call me what you will.
"New evidence, including a sworn affidavit from Prof. Luc A. Montagnier, has been submitted to the International Criminal Court alleging World Governments are complicit in genocide and crimes against humanity"

DailyExpose.UK

"Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine Destroys T Cells and Weakens the Immune System"

DailyExpose.UK
@"gordi" 

None of it makes sense.  The only thing I feel reasonably certain of is that a lot of officials and "experts" have been lying their asses off for God knows what reasons.

I agree with you about the lab.  This is "China's Chernobyl", but it is affecting the entire world vice a region of Europe.

I am puzzled why some regions got hit so hard while others were relatively unscathed.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

if this is true eugenics has already won the day https://www.bitchute.com/video/xwlKUGexAeWG/
(08-23-2021, 07:32 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"gordi" 

None of it makes sense.  The only thing I feel reasonably certain of is that a lot of officials and "experts" have been
lying their asses off for God knows what reasons.

I agree with you about the lab.  This is "China's Chernobyl", but it is affecting the entire world vice a region of Europe.

I am puzzled why some regions got hit so hard while others were relatively unscathed.

Cheers

A conspiracy is fake until it's not!!

This is a very thought provoking video of the origins, Vaxes, and how the doctors are paid to kill you in many cases... No joke.. https://davejanda.com/dr-lee-merritt-unr...oes-viral/
(08-23-2021, 07:32 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"gordi" 

None of it makes sense.  The only thing I feel reasonably certain of is that a lot of officials and "experts" have been lying their asses off for God knows what reasons.

Cheers

Just a thought, but it would be a lot easier on their PR when turning our areas into free-fire zones if all of the "useless eater" peasants had already been "resettled" to cemeteries through a claimed "act of God", and of course through no fault of the governments in question at all... then there would be nothing but us problematic racist white supremacist MAGA folks to kill, and of course they could pump that alleged threat up enough to zero us...

I mean, there really aren't very many "elites", and just one or two peasant-pets of the docile variety per elite ought to be enough for them, so there really isn't any problem with killing off the overage so they don't have to feed them too, now is there? Kinda like all those "no kill" pet shelters that do a suspicious amount of killin' every 3 days or so...

I would guess the virus is hitting some areas much harder than others because those areas have been targeted, to study and fine tune targeting strategies and spread patterns, as well as medical responses and overload thresholds with a relatively innocuuous variety before releasing the main event on us. They used a lite bioweapon first in case it all went haywire before the fine-tuning was accomplished.

Does anyone ever wonder why the CCP owned Democrats raised gawdawful hell when Trump was going to halt fights from China? I would say he was about to muck up their dispersion plan, and so the CCP-owned congress critters were given their marching orders on what to raise hell about.

Remember Pelosi bitching and howling and walking through Chinatown to prove there was no threat, so flights didn't need to be stopped? Why didn't she do that at an airport with flights from China coming in, or better yet in Wuhan itself? I mean, if she really meant it, she could have run up to all the folks coming in from China and hugged 'em like brothers, maybe give 'em big wet sloppy kisses, if she really wanted to prove there was no danger coming from that source, now couldn't she?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

In the UK, to get into a music festival, one must take a Covid test and have a result that is negative.
Also, the perspective customer has to be double-jabbed with the vaccine -(Glory to the Needle!).

Cleansed... the worries that a bat-virus that hates face-nappies and the fear of being touched by one
of the ant-vaccer working-class Satanists, are all washed away and the music can be fully enjoyed.
tinybiggrin

Quote:Boardmasters: 4,700 Covid cases 'may be linked' to Newquay festival

'More than 4,000 Covid cases could have links to a music and surfing festival, with more expected in the coming days.
Cornwall Council said 4,700 cases may be linked to the Boardmasters event between 11 and 15 August.
About 50,000 people attended the festival in and around Newquay, which now has the three neighbourhoods with the
highest infection rates in England.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9909]
Where the Angels can rest and the dirty-ones are not allowed.                                             Some stats to scare the normies.

Cornwall's public health team said: "We won't know the complete picture for another few days."
About 800 of those positive cases are people who live in Cornwall. The figure comes after the Swansea Bay health board 
n Wales said on Friday about 50 cases there had been linked to the festival.

Ruth Goldstein, deputy director of public health for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, said: "At the moment, there are currently
about 4,700 which could be linked to Boardmasters.

"These are people who have noted when they have had a PCR test, they have been associated to Boardmasters.
"We don't know whether they have been camping, or to events on the beach, or to parties in the town put on by Boardmasters.
"Of those people, three-quarters of them are aged between 16 and 21, which is exactly the profile of the people who we know
attend the festival."...'

Quote:'...Festival organisers said they "went above and beyond what was asked of us".
A spokesperson said: "Because of these measures, over 450 people who would otherwise have been at risk of passing on
the virus did not attend or left the festival early."

They added: "We look forward to sharing our experience of running the festival in the current circumstances with other large
events so we can all continue to provide much needed economic benefit to our wider communities and entertainment to our
loyal audience."...'
Archived BBC Article:

You've been living in a dream world, Neo.
tinylaughing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)