Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Water Wars
I could post some videos but instead I think I will just bring up, that without water people die rather quickly. Without water for plants and food products they also die; so without water there is no life for the most part.. Pretty simple, No ?

Looking at some of the very rich who have been buying water rights around the world you have to wonder if the next few skirmishes will be brought about by the need for water or to break the control from someone upstream who controls your water and charges you a fortune to wash your hands.....

Israel and Palestine.. Israel controls the water after the 6 day war.

India has what they call the water Mafia as a group of people deliver water illegally at night to millions. India, and many S.E. Asian countries are at the mercy of the Chinese and their dams not cutting off the flow of water to millions if not billions of people who depend on the rivers.

Turkey knows how to play this scary game as Syria and Iraq are both down stream form the Turkish dams. Egypt is complaining about its northern neighbor's plan of building a dam on the Nile river.

Some of the migrations of a population will be because of a, "No water supply" if not outright war.IMO. I seem to remember someplace in the states said you could not collect rain water on your own land.. Had to be a democrat that came up with that law...

Just something to think about and maybe have a look see at your area if interested.
(08-20-2021, 09:55 AM)727Sky Wrote: I could post some videos but instead I think I will just bring up, that without water people die rather quickly. Without water for plants and food products they also die; so without water there is no life for the most part.. Pretty simple, No ?

Looking at some of the very rich who have been buying water rights around the world you have to wonder if the next few skirmishes will be brought about by the need for water or to break the control from someone upstream who controls your water and charges you a fortune to wash your hands.....

Israel and Palestine.. Israel controls the water after the 6 day war.

India has what they call the water Mafia as a group of people deliver water illegally at night to millions. India, and many S.E. Asian countries are at the mercy of the Chinese and their dams not cutting off the flow of water to millions if not billions of people who depend on the rivers.

Turkey knows how to play this scary game as Syria and Iraq are both down stream form the Turkish dams. Egypt is complaining about its northern neighbor's plan of building a dam on the Nile river.

Some of the migrations of a population will be because of a, "No water supply" if not outright war.IMO. I seem to remember someplace in the states said you could not collect rain water on your own land.. Had to be a democrat that came up with that law...

Just something to think about and maybe have a look see at your area  if interested.

Nestles enough said.
[Image: TWBB.png]

As climate changes take place..........

2 Timothy 3:1-5 
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Luke 21:36 
But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

OK.... like it or not, deny it or not,  also will come water shortages, so much as to make places uninhabitable. Are the last days upon us..?  You decide, For it is you that was told these scriptures/prophecies so many centuries ago. To be vigilant for  the 'Return' of CHRIST, the end of these latter days is upon us. Watch it unfold, look around you, Look at President Biden......?...... and remember Gods actions toward such people who  disregard His Superiority as Creator.

King Nebuchadnezzar, who in the Book of Daniel “was driven from men and did eat grass as oxen”.    ...a likeness seen in Biden ?
@"PLOTUS" 

As climate change worsens, the migrations we see today will seem unremarkable.  People will MOVE EN MASSE.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I reckon that just means that places like where I live, with an embarassment of water, just need to man our perimeters with armed guards now, to get ahead of the migratory herd.

While "official" maps are showing my area to be in a mild drought, we have had so much rain this year, which has so thoroughly soaked and softened the ground, that trees in the forest can no longer keep their roots in the softened ground, and are starting to just fall over.

I can sit here in my living room and listen to them falling out in the forest.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

How about this? Machine that make water from thin air .

Spanish engineers extract drinking water from thin air

Water is very important to life , so not surpriced if wars will erupt because of it.