Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just Think if this was Trump
Yes, just think if this had been reported about Trump, even now they (the MSM) would be Screaming about Hookers and the Russian Collusion.

Quote:Video: Naked Hunter Biden Tells Prostitute Russians Stole One of His Laptops and Could Use for Blackmail

Hookers and Drug Dealers, but that's Okay  minusculebiggrin it is Biden's Son and Democrat.
Quote:Hunter Biden surely seems to have bad luck with laptops.

He left one in the repair store that started us all looking at the crazy things he had on it. Then the FBI seized one. But the Daily Mail’s story today details what Hunter says happened to the third one, and it’s pretty concerning.
And not just because he’s naked, allegedly talking to a prostitute on it. It’s because of what he says to her.

Naked Hunter Biden tells her on video that he thinks Russian drug dealers stole his laptop during one particularly debauched evening where he did all kinds of sex and drugs in the summer of 2018. You can see the video here at the Daily Mail, but here’s the important part of the conversation.
Quote:Hunter: ‘Anyway my computer, I had taken tons of like, just left like that cam on. And he would always put in a passcode and all that, you know what I mean? It was fu**ing crazy sh*t.
And somebody stole it during that period of time. He did all this kind of like pretend search and sh*t.

‘The last thing he sent me was $2,000 worth of stuff in an Uber and he sent me a [inaudible] with the Uber, and I had to send the money to a cash app or something….just waiting.

Hooker: ‘…In Las Vegas [inaudible]’

Hunter: ‘I think he’s the one that stole my computer. I think the three of them, the three guys that were like a little, like group. The dealer and his two guys, I took them everywhere. Fu**ing everywhere, crazy out of your mind sh*t.
‘The Russian [inaudible] she’d walk out with a fu**ing bathing suit in her hand.
‘They have videos of me doing this. They have videos of me doing crazy fu**ing sex fu**ing, you know.

Hooker: ‘How long ago did this happen?’

Hunter: ‘Summer.’

Hooker: ‘So it would have been out already if they-‘

Hunter: ‘No no no, because my dad [inaudible] running for president. He is, he is, he is. I talk about it all the time. If they do, he also knows I make like a gazillion dollars.’

Hooker: ‘They’d try to blackmail you?’

Hunter: ‘Yeah in some way yeah.’
But now just imagine — what if this had been Donald Trump, Jr?
The media would be going crazy.
We spent four years on the Russia collusion hoax while there were all these incredible conflicts and compromising behavior from the Bidens. Meanwhile, Democrats and the media who claimed to be so concerned about Russian influence couldn’t give a darn about this, which shows you how political that all was.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The elephant in the room there is: what the hell was he doing with anything on his laptop that he COULD be blackmailed with? I mean, they couldn't very well blackmail him if there was nothing there to begin with, now could they?

It's a classic case of "it ain't MY fault for doing crack, it's THEIR fault for threatening to let folks know about it! I'm innocent here!"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-12-2021, 08:18 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The elephant in the room there is: what the hell was he doing with anything on his laptop that he COULD be blackmailed with? I mean, they couldn't very well blackmail him if there was nothing there to begin with, now could they?

It's a classic case of "it ain't MY fault for doing crack, it's THEIR fault for threatening to let folks know about it! I'm innocent here!"

my first rule of doing something i don't want anyone to know about is to keep no records or what have you that can be seen by others.
second rule is, if i do keep that kinda of stuff i don't want anybody to see i don't carry them on anything that can be seen by others.
third rule, never let anyone near that kinda stuff. that sometimes can include family, let alone drug dealing thugs you bearly know.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Hunter Biden isn't the brightest lightbulb in the pack. The media is right there with him. The people who cant see this bias are there too. Where did all this dumb come from? 
wtf
@"Tarzan the apeman."  You asked: "Where did all this dumb come from?"

We call them,, Obama, Clinton and Biden Voters/Supporter's  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OK.... I got it. Hunter is not the President. Buuuuuuuut...

He says right there, in his own words, about his Father and blackmail. 

You are correct. If this had been Donald Jr., we would have never heard the end of it. Senate hearings. DOJ investigations. CNN foaming at the mouth for months.
Everything has a political twist to it. TPTB needs it that way. They even come out and call it an agenda. BS is going to keep getting deeper and deeper. America is being sold out. Everything has a price.

mediumgoingcrazy