Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oe might reconsider the vaccine...
Well, I got my jab. As shocking as that may be, for how outspoken I've been on the topic. Why, for, so, one may reasonably ask? 

It dawned on me..... There might be something wrong with this situation, and we may have stubbornly stood on the wrong side of it, just as we were projected and supposed to do. 

Consider this..... We know, as historic fact, the people taking over our nation are not only familiar with the concept of mass purging dissent, they consider it a necessary part of the revolution required to move into their Utopian society. You know the one, where Unicorns crap 4-leaf clovers and munchkins tend the fields where they come from. 

Again, lets circle back to this Covid thing. I've died of it once. A year ago last April. Acute Respiratory Failure was the official condition on the paperwork. Suffocating on open air...is the actual process I went through. Covid IS real, and it is a real pain in the chest for anyone with weakness to that malady or preexisting infection or other illness making chest problems likely or ongoing. So, theories of Covid being a nonstarter are, themselves, nonstarters. I'm living proof of it. Pun intended.

Yet......these RNA 'vaccines' aren't working ....quite obviously. You're more likely to contract it without a shot ....but that is about 180 degrees ass backward to how a vaccine is supposed to protect and look to those who've had one. Less likely? I mean, thanks.... Vegas seems to have better odds on a Roulette table. 

Let me be Jen here for a moment and circle around again to that whole purge concept. Lenin's Russia, Stalin's Russia, Mao's China, Tiananmen Square, right down to the little junior versions like North Korea and Cuba......the party poopers need dumped and wiped clean...and they are. Efficiently, if not cleanly. 

So, in Amerika...would scores be put against walls and shot? No... Oh hell no. They'd better either make those executions damn near overlapping in time for being overnight and preempting the reaction...or make the first ones damn good for value because half of America WOULD call that, finally, at long last, ENOUGH and bring hell on home as a reminder of what Americans do with tyrants. Yes...we really did cross a river, at night, while they slept, on Christmas eve, to sneak attack and ambush like the dastardly dudes we are in a real fight. We'll do it again, too! Merry Christmas, Uncle! You look a little ill....here, a shot for ya! (smirk)

So... How.... How how how.... If only there were a way to cull the weak, older losers sucking off social security and Medi- programs with nothing left to produce for the State.....and wouldn't it be, like, Commie like cool if somehow, there were a way to get American dissenters at or around the same time? After all, commie life needs to settle down pretty quick, or commies can't commie their police state very well. So.... yes.. How do we kill those nursing home level leaches and the loud mouth Trumpers .... Oh.... Wait a moment here. . . . . .

By George, I think I have an idea. Hold my beer while I dial up a delivery from Wuhan, China. They have a bug lab that has just what the new Amerika ordered! ....AND (LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY) The loud ones will not only self identify...but, by the time its over, will DEMAND they remain unprotected, leaving the good, faithful, compliant comrades alive to repopulate Utopia! So............ Don't get that shot, after all...Commie types are counting on that rebel streak to insure the streaks die once and for all. ....and perhaps this shot isn't about C-19 Delta...but a variant we haven't seen yet or a new bug from the same family? Hence...partial effect now...but too little to think this was ever the end result intended by the moonshot program to crash develop one.

............Just thoughts to consider here....because, up to now? Even the conspiracy theories trying to explain the contradictions and outright B.S. of this Covid pandemic leave big gaps of logic and just brush over their own contradictions. This one? .....

This theory? ....Perhaps the wildest of all...absurd....too grand and evil to be real......and, but, didn't someone once say, Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat? Bold, indeed....even. . . .audacious. 

Carefully consider this shot. Use critical thinking, no matter the side you're on today. Remain open to re-evaluating the situation as it changes or becomes clear in different ways. In the end, facing our mortality having taken or not taken this shot, we will each live with the decision we made. For better or worse....in a situation where we KNOW we don't have all the information, nothing is quite as it seems, and the only certainty seems to be that its a zero sum game. We can feel sure of that much. One side will lose, and one will survive. I think we're seeing that starting to play out in ways even a year ago would have seen as surreal.
i just posted this in Mystic's thread a few minutes ago, i'll be damned if it doesn't work for yours as well.

Quote:i've wondered this whole time during the rona and vaccine push if the ptb's know something we don't and are starting the cull before it happens.
then those that survive after the culling and the event (what ever it maybe) well be their servants looking for the merciful handouts that they will bestow on them.

just hope i survive so i can be a pain in their ass, as i'll be on the hit and run side of things. but i'm getting a little to old to be doing that for hours on end. so it needs to happen soon, or i'll be one of the sheep. that's not for me.

plus there's always the possibility that no matter how much you prepare, that you and yours will be one of the first to go down, and then all your shit will be left for somebody else. that's not so bad if the people that get it are decent folks. just burns my ass to think that some sorry piece of shit will find my stuff and use it to take  away other decent peoples stuff.

guess i  need to brush up on my booby trapping skills.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Getting, or not getting, the shot is a personal decision that everyone must make for themselves after a cost-benefit analysis for their own situation.

If the jab is itself a culling mechanism, a time bomb set to cull the undesirables, then I'm not going to get it. If, on the other hand, it's designed to leave the undesirables alive, and cull the more freedom loving types, I'm still not going to get it.

I'm getting long in the tooth. I can't run, jump, and play like I used to. I am utterly and completely unwilling to live in a world I fought so long and so hard to prevent. So if it's designed to spare the drones and spoil the dissenters, I'm good with getting killed off for refusing it. I never planned on living forever anyhow. Either way, I can still walk into the kitchen without having all the metal cooking utensils fly at me and stick to me, until the time comes that I can't even walk into the kitchen any more out of sheer infirmity. When that time comes - and it will, it does for all of us - I'm good with flying them the bird, and just being a general, nonspecific irritation in their ass.

I like being that uneasy feeling they have when they wake up every morning.

None of my kids have taken it, either, nor have any of my grandkids. We will continue to be a pain in their ass until we breath our last, and my peculiar mix of genes are entirely eradicated from the gene pool. We will live free or die - that is the only two choices open to us, and has been since our ancestors first set foot on these shores centuries ago. I come from a long line of dissidents willing to pick up a rifle and be a pain in some governmental entity's ass. To do less and cave now would be a betrayal of all my forbears stood for, and I just can't go there. They may kill me off, but they can't make me shame my ancestors.

With that said, I can't fault anyone else for making an opposing choice, as that is their own choice to make. In most cases, the entire purpose of life is to simply continue living, and that will color many a decision at the subconscious, visceral level. The purpose of life is to survive, and I am aware that I am the exception to that general law of nature. My own 83 year old mother got the jab, even after having the covid. For her, it wasn't anywhere near as severe as it was for you - she had mild cold-like symptoms for about 3 days, and was then done with it. But, being 83, she recalls the day when she thought she could still trust the government, and so got the jab just because they said she should. Folks, including one of my own sisters, and one of my nephews, gave her a ration of shit for that decision. I didn't, because I realize the essence of freedom is allowing other folks to make their own decisions, and I am unwilling to stoop to the level of the Leftist gangs trying to shame folks into deciding the way they want them to. Her body, her health, her decision. Not mine.

Her husband also got the shot in solidarity with her, and got blood clots for his faith in the medics. He faults the vaccine for that, but what is done is done. All they can do is monitor him, and hope his heart is still strong enough in combination with his pacemaker to overcome the clotting.

If I am free enough to make my own decisions, it is beneath me to try to make others' decisions for them. Either we are all free, or none of us are. There is no such thing as "situational freedom", or "selective freedom" - either it always IS, in all things, or is never is, in anything.

So, in the end, it is a decision everyone must make for themselves, and not my place to berate or criticize, whichever decision they make. I don't live in their shoes.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-02-2021, 05:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Getting, or not getting, the shot is a personal decision that everyone must make for themselves after
a cost-benefit analysis for their own situation...

My words exactly. This isn't a competition of judgement, just a situation where individual decisions are made.

Quote:...So, in the end, it is a decision everyone must make for themselves, and not my place to berate or criticize,
whichever decision they make. I don't live in their shoes...

Or red-coloured high-heels.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"hounddoghowlie" 

Re: boobies.

Don't forget the cute one in which they bust open your door.  You're long gone, but not the spoon on the grenade they freed when they knocked the door down.

tinyhuh

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I've thought about that too @"Wrabbit2000".  But, I've watched many scientists who worked in this field explain how this jab will cause problems down the road, if not immediately. They have been censored from the public eye. That tells me they have something to say that The Powers That Be don't want us to know. Why are they keeping ALL the information from the masses? We have a right to hear both sides of the argument to make an educated decision. But, they aren't allowing that. 

On the more conspiracy side of things, I've read that this is just the first step in their plan to take full control of us. Everyone who gets the jab will have to continue getting it, or else die because their God-given immune system will be too weak to fight it off. More money to line the pockets of Big Pharma for years to come. 
The shot contains that metal (that I can never remember the name of), and then they will power up the 5,6,7, or 8G cell towers to control those who are affected, having all that metal in their system. 
THEY ARE CREATING CYBORGS from us using this ridiculous virus that started off as nothing but a bad flu and getting the media to hype up the fear. 

I don't want to live in a world that orders me what I have to do, so I will continue to say no to the jab. But I wish you all the best in your decision.
(08-02-2021, 06:50 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 05:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Getting, or not getting, the shot is a personal decision that everyone must make for themselves after
a cost-benefit analysis for their own situation...

My words exactly. This isn't a competition of judgement, just a situation where individual decisions are made.

Quote:...So, in the end, it is a decision everyone must make for themselves, and not my place to berate or criticize,
whichever decision they make. I don't live in their shoes...

Or red-coloured high-heels.
tinybiggrin

BIAD's high heels would give me nosebleeds from the altitude change!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-02-2021, 07:13 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"hounddoghowlie" 

Re: boobies.

Don't forget the cute one in which they bust open your door.  You're long gone, but not the spoon on the grenade they freed when they knocked the door down.

tinyhuh

Cheers

I'm kinda partial to tripwires and weak floorboards, sometimes in combination with a 12 gauge shotgun shell inside a 3/4 inch iron pipe... but there is a lot to be said for those sorts that don't give any indications until it is too late, too! Those are the very essence of "booby traps"!

"Push-pull" tripwires, that trip whichever direction they go, whether tripped or cut, are pretty awesome, too!

(08-02-2021, 07:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've thought about that too @"Wrabbit2000".  But, I've watched many scientists who worked in this field explain how this jab will cause problems down the road, if not immediately.

Funny you should mention that. Mom went to the hospital today. It seems her arthritis suddenly got MUCH worse, to the point she can barely move. I don't know that it's connected with the vaccine at all, but it strikes me as odd.

Quote:They have been censored from the public eye. That tells me they have something to say that The Powers That Be don't want us to know. Why are they keeping ALL the information from the masses? We have a right to hear both sides of the argument to make an educated decision. But, they aren't allowing that. 

You're not alone in that assessment. There are many of us out here who have noticed the "hard sell", and have to ask ourselves 'why?". Then again, I've always been highly suspicious of hard sells. If the product is as good as they claim, why would they have to work so hard to push it off onto people?

Quote:On the more conspiracy side of things, I've read that this is just the first step in their plan to take full control of us. Everyone who gets the jab will have to continue getting it, or else die because their God-given immune system will be too weak to fight it off. More money to line the pockets of Big Pharma for years to come. 
The shot contains that metal (that I can never remember the name of), and then they will power up the 5,6,7, or 8G cell towers to control those who are affected, having all that metal in their system. 
THEY ARE CREATING CYBORGS from us using this ridiculous virus that started off as nothing but a bad flu and getting the media to hype up the fear. 

I've not heard of any natural immune systems being destroyed (unless things like mom's sudden arthritis factors in), but the metal thing is concerning. graphene oxide is not really a metal, it's a nano-substance, but it has a number of electrical properties that make it useful in electronics applications, it's a bit like some of those ferro-liquids that look like they are living and moving in the presence of a magnetic field. The body also eliminates it just like it does any other foreign substance - else when we got drunk, we'd STAY drunk - and that makes me wonder how that circumstance might tie in with the need to be continually vaccinated. I doubt that it can be used as a "receiver" in the sense of 5G towers sending hidden messages to the vaccinated, but I do think it could be pretty unpleasant for a vaccinated person to be hit with a microwave beam if that graphene oxide started heating up their insides. So, it could make crowd control with already existing technologies much, much easier and more effective.

Quote:I don't want to live in a world that orders me what I have to do, so I will continue to say no to the jab. But I wish you all the best in your decision.

Me too. Given my history with doctors, however, I trust the treatment and the doctors less than I trust the disease, so I know where I'd prefer to take my chances. I don't care to live in the Brave new World they appear to be constructing anyhow, so I'm ready to die whenever they're ready to come and kill me - but they don't get to do it with a remote control kill-switch like a vaccine. that's just laziness and cheating on their part.

But that's just me. that's just my personal assessment for MY situation, and not necessarily the correct course of action for anyone else. Other folks have to make up their own minds, given their own circumstances.

My immune system has remained intact for 56 years, Never even took the flu shot. 

If I ever did get sick, it was mild and lasted 24 hours, at most. 

I'll take my chance and live life, not in fear of the unknown.  I have been there, and it's not too bad.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(08-02-2021, 02:35 PM)Wrabbit2000 Wrote: Well, I got my jab. As shocking as that may be, for how outspoken I've been on the topic. Why, for, so, one may reasonably ask? 

It dawned on me..... There might be something wrong with this situation, and we may have stubbornly stood on the wrong side of it, just as we were projected and supposed to do. 

Consider this..... We know, as historic fact, the people taking over our nation are not only familiar with the concept of mass purging dissent, they consider it a necessary part of the revolution required to move into their Utopian society. You know the one, where Unicorns crap 4-leaf clovers and munchkins tend the fields where they come from. 

Again, lets circle back to this Covid thing. I've died of it once. A year ago last April. Acute Respiratory Failure was the official condition on the paperwork. Suffocating on open air...is the actual process I went through. Covid IS real, and it is a real pain in the chest for anyone with weakness to that malady or preexisting infection or other illness making chest problems likely or ongoing. So, theories of Covid being a nonstarter are, themselves, nonstarters. I'm living proof of it. Pun intended.

Yet......these RNA 'vaccines' aren't working ....quite obviously. You're more likely to contract it without a shot ....but that is about 180 degrees ass backward to how a vaccine is supposed to protect and look to those who've had one. Less likely? I mean, thanks.... Vegas seems to have better odds on a Roulette table. 

Let me be Jen here for a moment and circle around again to that whole purge concept. Lenin's Russia, Stalin's Russia, Mao's China, Tiananmen Square, right down to the little junior versions like North Korea and Cuba......the party poopers need dumped and wiped clean...and they are. Efficiently, if not cleanly. 

So, in Amerika...would scores be put against walls and shot? No... Oh hell no. They'd better either make those executions damn near overlapping in time for being overnight and preempting the reaction...or make the first ones damn good for value because half of America WOULD call that, finally, at long last, ENOUGH and bring hell on home as a reminder of what Americans do with tyrants. Yes...we really did cross a river, at night, while they slept, on Christmas eve, to sneak attack and ambush like the dastardly dudes we are in a real fight. We'll do it again, too! Merry Christmas, Uncle! You look a little ill....here, a shot for ya! (smirk)

So... How.... How how how.... If only there were a way to cull the weak, older losers sucking off social security and Medi- programs with nothing left to produce for the State.....and wouldn't it be, like, Commie like cool if somehow, there were a way to get American dissenters at or around the same time? After all, commie life needs to settle down pretty quick, or commies can't commie their police state very well. So.... yes.. How do we kill those nursing home level leaches and the loud mouth Trumpers .... Oh.... Wait a moment here. . . . . .

By George, I think I have an idea. Hold my beer while I dial up a delivery from Wuhan, China. They have a bug lab that has just what the new Amerika ordered! ....AND (LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY) The loud ones will not only self identify...but, by the time its over, will DEMAND they remain unprotected, leaving the good, faithful, compliant comrades alive to repopulate Utopia! So............ Don't get that shot, after all...Commie types are counting on that rebel streak to insure the streaks die once and for all. ....and perhaps this shot isn't about C-19 Delta...but a variant we haven't seen yet or a new bug from the same family? Hence...partial effect now...but too little to think this was ever the end result intended by the moonshot program to crash develop one.

............Just thoughts to consider here....because, up to now? Even the conspiracy theories trying to explain the contradictions and outright B.S. of this Covid pandemic leave big gaps of logic and just brush over their own contradictions. This one? .....

This theory? ....Perhaps the wildest of all...absurd....too grand and evil to be real......and, but, didn't someone once say, Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat? Bold, indeed....even. . . .audacious. 

Carefully consider this shot. Use critical thinking, no matter the side you're on today. Remain open to re-evaluating the situation as it changes or becomes clear in different ways. In the end, facing our mortality having taken or not taken this shot, we will each live with the decision we made. For better or worse....in a situation where we KNOW we don't have all the information, nothing is quite as it seems, and the only certainty seems to be that its a zero sum game. We can feel sure of that much. One side will lose, and one will survive. I think we're seeing that starting to play out in ways even a year ago would have seen as surreal.

I am sorry to hear that you take the jab. I think taking it is mistake , but everyone is free to take it, making children or other people take it is wrong .

There is no covid , there never was....There is no proof, no real science in the whole covid mythology ,even the earlyer SARS version was same lie. And HIV /AIDS is another lie......why you people want to believe the fairytales .....

Since i noticed in TOS earlyer that people cant much seem to imagine  the whole thing, going forward in the rabbit hole enough to see whole picture, how much they have lied over 100 years with their germ lies , i feel it`s waste of time to try get people understand....and it`s all in internet anyways, has been long time by now. But no...people have chain themselves by believing lies.

People dont understand what flu is. It is not caused by virus , but toxemia . Everyone get "flu symptoms"  which means that toxin has accumulated in the blood above the toleration point, and body start rapid elimination through various elimination channels...skin, colon , lungs ....Yes, your body force all sort of crap out your lungs, to get rif of the shit that is poisoning the body. Oh but Fauchi says it`s virus ? .

Educate yourself people, stop listening the lies.
I support your decision to get the shot. Or not. I also support your freedom to explain why you did what you did. I may have difficulty following your train of thought but that's on me. 

My only point of contention is your reference to 'one side wins, the other side loses' if I may paraphrase. Not sure what world view divides every issues into two sides but again, that is on me. 

I wish you and yours the best of health.
Something else crossed my mind here. Something actually plausible. Follow my logic here....

Point 1. Back in the bad old days of South Africa, when Whites were the only power and everyone else was tolerated in their own home land, I recall reading about what they had working in their Nuclear/Bio/Chem program. They had an advanced one, after all. Israel is thought to have had their one test shot in cooperation with them in fact (not confirmed or denied by those who'd know). What I recall them working on was a Bio weapon to end their "Black problem" once and for all by an illness specific enough in genetic markers to attack or avoid races of people. I don't think they ever got it right, and thank goodness for it..but it showed the rare inside look at one of the only NBC programs to ever turn over everything, come clean, and do it publicly. 

Point 2. Recent science has found that RNA isn't just code written out of DNA...but contrary to previously held belief, RNA can change and re-write DNA. This has broken as Scientific interest news. Nothing more, which I've seen, to connect it to anything beyond an example of breakthrough science, and one which has caused a collective gasp from those who thought RNA and DNA were one direction for changes or reprogramming. 

Point 3. This is NOT a traditional vaccine. That isn't conjecture, but fact. It is structured entirely different than, say, the flu vaccine. In fact, it isn't conspiracy theory at all to say this is an RNA gene therapy as much or more than a vaccine as we've understood that term before now. ...and the therapy for Covid resistance blows harder than Kalama at a DNC fundraiser. So what if that RNA is changing a couple markers ....so something else could identify a host to attack or avoid by the presence/lack of the changes this causes?  

Now I'm sure 1, 2, and 3 have absolutely nothing to do with each other for importance and situational awareness....but still, pennies worth of thoughts to ponder, either way. We are now seeing people in power who are that fanciful, corrupt, outright evil, or a combination of the 3. Yeah..they're capable of this, IMO.
@"Wrabbit2000" 

Quote:Point 3. This is NOT a traditional vaccine. That isn't conjecture, but fact. It is structured entirely different than, say, the flu vaccine. In fact, it isn't conspiracy theory at all to say this is an RNA gene therapy as much or more than a vaccine as we've understood that term before now. ...and the therapy for Covid resistance blows harder than Kalama at a DNC fundraiser. So what if that RNA is changing a couple markers ....so something else could identify a host to attack or avoid by the presence/lack of the changes this causes?  

I would have to say, point #3 is probably the closest.

Does anyone truly believe the Elites, like the Bush's, Obama's, Clintons and Jimmy Carter actually get the same Vaccine YOU get?
The RNA Gene Manipulator. I doubt it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]