Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
This is What YOU get when you allow them to Cheat,, and elect a Idiot,,, [Image: joe-biden-has-to-be-taken-out-of-600x400.jpg]

Then this is one of the Idiotic Statements made by this Idiot!

Quote:Biden Spreads Fake News; Claims You Won’t Get Covid If You’re Vaccinated
REALLY,,,, then let me ask you a question,,,are any of YOUR staff being tested positive for the COVID after they had your Vaccine????? 
Quote:Even though his own staff members are testing positive for the Chinese virus despite being fully vaccinated, former Vice President Joe Biden claims you “won’t get covid” if you’re vaccinated.

“The various shots people are getting now, you’re okay! You’re not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations,” Biden said.
And another question,,,,, @twitter,,,,
Quote:
Quote:Will Twitter and Facebook flag him for disinformation?
Source
No he is not Trump,,,he is their Golden Lap Dog.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-22-2021, 06:13 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 04:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 10:02 AM)727Sky Wrote: Two more reported dead after the jab with blood clots https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-22/t.../100313344

Speaking of blood clots, this conversation between some scientists who got a hold of the vaccines have analyzed it and found:

Quote:"between 98% and 99% of the content of the vaccination vials corresponds to graphene oxide". As they have been saying, this is not a vaccine but a dose of pure graphene oxide into the vein.

Ricardo Delgado: Graphene is toxic, it is a chemical, a toxic chemical agent.  Introduced in the organism in large quantities, it causes thrombiIt causes blood clots.

Their conversation is eye-opening. I suggest everyone read it, especially if you're considering getting the jab.

Source Link

Graphene oxide could make textiles smarter

Link

Is this why they want it add to our body  hmmm ?

From the link:

Quote:Smart textiles are those that incorporate electronic components such as displays, sensors and actuators. While still in their infancy, they could find use in a wide range of applications, from clothing that monitors the wearer’s environment for dangerous chemicals, to furnishings that alter their appearance in response to ambient light levels or changes in temperature.

Sounds like they are trying to get our bodies ready for the 5G, 6G, or whatever G, to zap us when we get out of line. 
Or, they are making us more accessible to hearing the frequencies they will use to control us. 

They want to turn us into robots!   smalltappinghead
It seems to be not working https://dossier.substack.com/p/zero-covi...ticipating
(07-22-2021, 10:58 PM)727Sky Wrote: It seems to be not working https://dossier.substack.com/p/zero-covi...ticipating

All I'm seeing is them reporting a rise in cases. Nothing mentioned anywhere about a rise in deaths, unless it's from the "vaccine".  There is a rise in those numbers. 

"Let's scare them to death using the numbers game again."  

I think people are wising up to this charade.
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/10/21-1427_article

An early release article by the CDC is reporting fully vaccinated miners in French Guiana have contracted a supposed 'gamma variant' of the covid sickness.

The infection rate among the fully vaccinated miners was 60% the infection rate among unvaccinated miners was 75%. Make of that what you will I suppose.
India seems to have found something that works https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/...4f627.html
Case loads have dropped in some cases more than 80%

https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/dont-buy-t...dangerous/
Here's another fine example of how the State-funded news-outlets dowses important information from the public and also
offers evidence of how a virus has been heavily politicised. If it was a racial issue and the assumed victim was of African
descent, they'd be commentary. If an incident portrayed females has weak and helpless, they'd be fawning explanations
of how a Government didn't care.

But to drive the young to the Jab-cages for inoculation against the sniffles, the media merely report it with po-faces.
tinysure

The UK's Conservative Government decreed on Monday -19th July that England could forego the restictions caused by
the flu and as people readied themselves for some form of normality, the Prime Minister announced from his isolation
-just seventeen hours before 'Freedom Day' began, that vaccination certificates would become mandatory for large
gatherings.
Lucy -once again, snatched the ball away as Charlie Brown was about to punt.

Obviously aiming the directive at nightclubs, these establishments responded that they would not police such a ruling
and in reality, have no lawful right to do so. Personal medical history is not accessible to anyone without permission from
the person of that history. Training in understanding confidential medical information is essential and a cost where trust can
be expensive.

Remember, these 'passports' aren't just for people who've had the two jabs, they're for people who can't have the jab because
of particular personal medical reasons or have an 'inbuilt immunity' Another new expression used in the media world.

Boris Johnson said:
“I should serve notice now that by the end of September, when all over-18s will have had their chance to be double-jabbed,
we are planning to make full vaccination the condition of entry to nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather."

Addressing younger people directly, Johnson said: “Some of life’s most important pleasures and opportunities are likely
to be increasingly dependent on vaccination.”

Forty-three Conservative members of Boris Johnson's party revolted against the announcement and even now -Friday
23rd July, the outrage is still on the back-burner in the established media circles. The questions of 'what would be deemed
a large gathering in the future' and with the announcement that certain employees and politicians would be exempt from
following rules the rest of the public are supposed to adhere to, would their access into large gatherings be impeded too?

The lame-stream media have ducked responding to the announcement in the same manner they've never questioned the
asinine rational reasons of why a society is being ridiculed in previous futile announcements.
Aerospace engineers were always exempt from any flight restrictions and of course, certain Journalists too.
A member of Parliament can enter the House of Commons regardless of restrictions installed elsewhere.
Employees at food-supply warehouses will not need to isolate if their cell-phones makes a pinging sound.
Euro officials for the recent soccer tournament didn't have to self-isolate for ten days when visiting the UK.

And the virus knows all these rules.
tinylaughing
The outcry in the media is still minimal and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on what I believe was a daring test-balloon.
It was never about a disease, it was about gathering information. Information that has potential benefits for any future agenda.
Relevant data on the old was never their goal, their eye was on the young from the very start.

From The Times -a paper that uses the ruse that many of the Democrat-loving media-outlets in the US applies. Ignore the
statement, write about the response from an opposing political party. I think Dan Bongino calls it 'Republicans Pounce'!

Quote:Labour opposes Boris Johnson plans for Covid vaccine passports

'Labour will oppose the government’s plans for domestic vaccine passports, putting Boris Johnson at risk of an embarrassing
defeat if he presses ahead with plans to introduce them in packed venues. The prime minister announced this week that from 
he end of September people would have to show they had been fully vaccinated against coronavirus as a condition of access
to nightclubs and other crowded indoor settings.

The proposals caused uproar among some Conservative MPs, who believe the measure is tantamount to making vaccinations
compulsory. Today they were joined by Sir Keir Starmer, the Labour leader, who said that requiring people to show they had a
recent negative test result would be a more effective measure.

“We need to see the detail of what the government puts forward regarding vaccine passports,” a Labour spokesman said.
“We oppose the use of Covid vaccination status for everyday access to venues and services.
“It’s costly, open to fraud and is impractical. Being double jabbed doesn’t prove you aren’t carrying the virus.
Testing for access to venues would be more efficient, and would give people and businesses more certainty.”
Despite Johnson’s huge Commons majority, there may be enough Conservative rebels to rule out passports now that Labour
has announced its opposition.

After Johnson announced the plans on Monday, one cabinet minister complained to The Times: “It’s a stepping stone to ID cards.
I’m not in favour of compulsion. The young aren’t affected by Covid. The policy is not zero Covid, the policy is cutting deaths and
trying to stop the NHS from falling over.
There aren’t many unvaccinated elderly people going to nightclubs.”

Mark Harper, chairman of the Covid recovery group of MPs, said: “If you can’t do normal things without being vaccinated then that’s
compulsory vaccination by the back door. We’ve never had compulsory vaccination and I don’t want to live in a country where, literally
or metaphorically, we hold people down and stick needles in them.”

Tory WhatsApp groups were inundated with complaints about vaccine passports, many coming from members of the 2019 intake.
One MP elected in Johnson’s landslide said: “Vaccine passports are not conservative, create a two-tier system and just signal that
further restrictions will come. It’s a total cop-out.”

David Davis, the civil liberties campaigner and former cabinet minister, said: “Vaccination is sensible. But it is entirely wrong to try to
coerce people into having them.” In opposing the plans, Labour is putting itself on the side of the hospitality sector, which has repeatedly
opposed vaccine passports.

UKHospitality, the trade body, said that Covid certificates would be a “costly burden that run the risk of creating flashpoints between staff
and customers, as well as raising potential issues with equalities legislation and the handling of customer data”...'
Archived Times Article:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9671]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
On the back of Sky's video, here's the fiscal goals that the whole idea was based on.

(07-22-2021, 08:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 06:13 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 04:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 10:02 AM)727Sky Wrote: Two more reported dead after the jab with blood clots https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-22/t.../100313344

Speaking of blood clots, this conversation between some scientists who got a hold of the vaccines have analyzed it and found:

Quote:"between 98% and 99% of the content of the vaccination vials corresponds to graphene oxide". As they have been saying, this is not a vaccine but a dose of pure graphene oxide into the vein.

Ricardo Delgado: Graphene is toxic, it is a chemical, a toxic chemical agent.  Introduced in the organism in large quantities, it causes thrombiIt causes blood clots.

Their conversation is eye-opening. I suggest everyone read it, especially if you're considering getting the jab.

Source Link

Graphene oxide could make textiles smarter

Link

Is this why they want it add to our body  hmmm ?

From the link:

Quote:Smart textiles are those that incorporate electronic components such as displays, sensors and actuators. While still in their infancy, they could find use in a wide range of applications, from clothing that monitors the wearer’s environment for dangerous chemicals, to furnishings that alter their appearance in response to ambient light levels or changes in temperature.

Sounds like they are trying to get our bodies ready for the 5G, 6G, or whatever G, to zap us when we get out of line. 
Or, they are making us more accessible to hearing the frequencies they will use to control us. 

They want to turn us into robots!   smalltappinghead

Yeeh everything is possible tinybighuh  i have a bad feeling about future  , where we own nothing and are supposed to be happy .

I vote for great reject tinysure
Who is this person ? it look`s it is from UK parlament . But just what did he say , the placebo or the vaccine ?

Did he admit that part of the UK vaccines are indeed placebo...

Twitter link
(07-23-2021, 08:32 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Who is this person ? it look`s it is from UK parliament . But just what did he say , the placebo or the vaccine ?

Twitter link

His name is Nadhim Zahawi and he's the UK's Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for COVID-19 Vaccine Deployment
since 2020.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9676]

Early life and career
'Zahawi was born on 2 June 1967 in Baghdad to Kurdish parents.
At the age of nine, he and his family fled to the UK from Iraq in 1976, during Saddam Hussein's early years in power.
Zahawi was privately educated at Ibstock Place School and then at King's College School, an independent school in
Wimbledon, London, followed by University College London, where he studied Chemical Engineering, receiving a BSc.'

And yes, he said 'Placebo' on answering a question in the House of Commons from Barbara Keeley MP.

Question:

Quote:"On the vaccine roll-out, I would like to ask for the prioritisation of two groups.
First, can unpaid carers be prioritised for boosters in the autumn?
The JCVI has not put them on the priority list, but they were put in cohort 6 for earlier vaccines.

Secondly, can I join my hon. Friend the Member for Ealing Central and Acton (Dr Huq) in asking for a solution to
be found for the wonderful volunteers on the Novavax vaccine trial? They now find themselves not able to travel
as they cannot get a vaccine certificate and their vaccines are not recognised in the EU.

Will the Minister prioritise boosters for unpaid carers to ensure that they are fully protected this autumn?
Will he also enable those trialists who have received live Novavax vaccines to have vaccine certificates?"

Answer:

Quote:"I am grateful for the hon. Member’s question.
The Novavax trial participants will have their vaccine pass in the United Kingdom.
We are working with other countries to make sure that that is recognised, but as far as the UK is concerned,
they will be considered fully vaccinated, whether they have had the placebo or the vaccine.

On her very good question on the booster campaign..."
Parliamentary Debates: (Abut two-thirds down the page)

He's just admitted that even if the participants of a trial unknowingly took a fake drug, they'd get a vaccine pass!
tinylaughing

Strange that these 'volunteers' need these passes to travel abroad. Are they not UK residents in the form of the
average person on the UK?

(07-23-2021, 09:05 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 08:32 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Who is this person ? it look`s it is from UK parliament . But just what did he say , the placebo or the vaccine ?

Twitter link

His name is Nadhim Zahawi and he's the UK's Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for COVID-19 Vaccine Deployment
since 2020.

Early life and career
At the age of nine, he and his family fled to the UK from Iraq in 1976, during Saddam Hussein's early years in power.
Zahawi was privately educated at Ibstock Place School and then at King's College School, an independent school in
Wimbledon, London, followed by University College London, where he studied Chemical Engineering, receiving a BSc.'

And yes, he said 'Placebo' on answering a question in the House of Commons from Barbara Keeley MP.

Question:

Quote:"On the vaccine roll-out, I would like to ask for the prioritisation of two groups.
The JCVI has not put them on the priority list, but they were put in cohort 6 for earlier vaccines.

Secondly, can I join my hon. Friend the Member for Ealing Central and Acton (Dr Huq) in asking for a solution to
be found for the wonderful volunteers on the Novavax vaccine trial? They now find themselves not able to travel
as they cannot get a vaccine certificate and their vaccines are not recognised in the EU.

Will the Minister prioritise boosters for unpaid carers to ensure that they are fully protected this autumn?
Will he also enable those trialists who have received live Novavax vaccines to have vaccine certificates?"

Answer:

The Novavax trial participants will have their vaccine pass in the United Kingdom.
We are working with other countries to make sure that that is recognised, but as far as the UK is concerned,
they will be considered fully vaccinated, whether they have had the placebo or the vaccine.

He's just admitted that even if the participants of a trial unknowingly took a fake drug, they'd get a vaccine pass!
tinylaughing

Strange that these 'volunteers' need these passes to travel abroad. Are they not UK residents in the form of the

Zahawi? Dr, Huq, "the Member for Ealing Central and Acton"?

Are there not any Englishmen left in the English Parliament?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-23-2021, 09:05 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Twitter link

since 2020.

Early life and career

Question:

Answer:

tinylaughing

Yeeh tinywhat and it seems there is quite a few trials still going on in UK , and infact many countrys.....

covid vaccinen tracker

Are those vaccines in UK FULLY AUTHORIZED or have they only emergency approval ? I thought pretty much all major corona vaccines are still in trial phase..

The vaccine passports are not about virus or even vaccines IMO....but New World Order dystopian 1984 controll mechanism for the useless eaters , common people need permission to cross the street....new normal , and sometime in future breathing needs some kind of permission or maybe tax it lol .

But yeah....why volunteers need vaccine passport to travel abroad
(07-24-2021, 06:20 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh tinywhat and it seems there is quite a few trials still going on in UK , and in fact many countries.....

covid vaccinen tracker

Are those vaccines in UK FULLY AUTHORIZED or have they only emergency approval ?
I thought pretty much all major corona vaccines are still in trial phase...

When going down one of these 'rabbit-holes', an average person would presume that information gathered from official
websites and organisations would be to the highest standard and factually correct in all aspects of a particular subject.

Below may seem obvious to many, but it warrants reading to remind us that words can be used for good intentions as
well as bad. A message can be transmitted that may seem official by using Government-approved links, but the content
of what is written separate from the links is the important factor.

In the Covid-19 situation, there are some drawbacks. To start with, it's a mutating virus and the individuals it can effect have
independent situations, this means that blanket statements may not be fully helpful or precise.
Also the logistics of information-sharing as to be taken into account. A website may have inaccurate advice or facts due
to the lack of diligence of the person or groups that update such sites.

There are also laws that need to be adhered to that may hinder a particular message one wishes to convey for the benefit
of a reader/user/viewer. Private health information must not be displayed unless consent from the individual involved is given.

However, a health-worker who is caring for a patient can offer condoned information regarding that patient and even though
this may be seen as a 'point of view' or opinion, it is within the UK's National Health Service (NHS) guidelines on rendering
official information without breaching the duty of confidentiality.
But it must be shown that the patient's personal data remains anonymous at all times.

Then there's the political influence on such information. If one steers clear of 'conspiratorial'-styled belief structures that the
mainstream media tend to frown upon, one is still in the zone where the wrong type of guidance can be given due to slanted
wordage from accepted media outlets.

What is rarely shown in the daily bombardment of ratings-hungry articles, is the permission requested from individuals involved
in a reported incident. Whether when using visuals or audio statements, the true ethical standard would be to seek such approval
and the right to edit for viewer/readership convenience.
This standard has been severely ignored recently in the Press and in the case of the Covid pandemic.

Also, many official Government-approved websites -especially about the Covid virus, contain information offered under a
heading formed in a question. This is a type of control is used to corral a reader towards a certain point and ensures only
a 'positive' leaning to a preferred channelled message.

Now back to your question!

There are many types of review committees for many topics surrounding the current SARS/Covid vaccine trials in the UK.
Today's governance just loves bureaucracy, it's where accountability can go grey!

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) 
The Health Research Authority (HRA)
The independent Commission on Human Medicines (CHM)
Research Ethics Service (RES)
The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI)

These groups -supposedly independent of political interference and persuasion, review the safety, quality, and effectiveness data
of any type of drug offered from the pharmaceutical industry. If an agreed standard is met, then clinical tests and trials can be sought
with the assistance of volunteers.

One of the current ways of pushing the much-needed information about this bat-flu is to fast-track it, a manner that can say a lot about
the sender of the information and the receiver.

But to be fully authorised means that normally, long-term trials need to be undertaken and since Covid-19 is accepted as a new virus,
such extensive research hasn't been performed. Again, this is where politics steps in to 'translate' initial findings for a vaccine into
suggestive and cogent use of phrasing.

Basically speaking, you're on the outside of a many-layered sphere where 'fully authorised' means nothing in the usual form of our
belief in something because those in authority are assumed to have our best interests at-heart.

If you follow the narrative of a world-damaging virus that moves by breathing it in or touching it daily, those in power know what they
know because they believe those who pass along information from people who are paid to work in this particular field of science.

The doubt on all this comes from the poor parlance and diction in Journalism. In general, a scientist doesn't tell you what he/she
concludes from their various forecasts, modelling and resulting data, somebody working for a media business does!
tinywondering

Quote:The vaccine passports are not about virus or even vaccines IMO....but New World Order dystopian 1984 control mechanism
for the useless eaters, common people need permission to cross the street....new normal , and sometime in future breathing
needs some kind of permission or maybe tax it lol .

The one thing that startles me about all of this is the basic manner that Governments and Health services laid out the scheme
and then lost control of the incoming results due to the lack of specific understanding of human-beings.

For instance:
There's a tendency for those who lived in the sixties and seventies to appreciate the music of those times more than today's
music. This has been with us from time immemorial, generations differ in how their current world paradigm can seem unusual
from the world they developed in.

Today, it's assumed everyone has a smart-phone and/or internet access and worringly, governmental control-mechanisms to
oversee the public during the Covid pandemic tends to be based on the idea everyone is connected to the world-wide-web!
Is the virus too?!!

Quote:How to access the NHS COVID Pass
Access the NHS COVID Pass through the NHS App
You can access your NHS COVID Pass through the free NHS App on a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet.
Proof of your COVID-19 status will be shown within the NHS App.
We recommend that you register with the app before booking international travel.
For access via the NHS App you do not need to contact your GP.

The NHS App is not the same as the NHS COVID-19 app.
In the NHS App, your COVID-19 status includes a 2D barcode.
The expiry date does not apply to your vaccination status.
Any expiry date refers only to the barcode and will update automatically each time you go into the NHS App.
NHS Source:

The best anyone could say is the actual monitoring-part -the impression that 'somebody' is making sure a person is doing
what is assumed to be the correct thing for the good of the whole, has been taken out of the hands of the individual and is
currently being relayed back into the public's consciousness in a poor manner.

Some may believe that Covid-19 vaccines teaches our immune systems recognise the SARS-cOv-2 and others may believe
that such an inoculation against a constantly mutating virus is a waste of time. But all I personally know is that people I've never
met are constantly telling me to have something I wasn't involved in, to be inserted into my body.
And they all work for a news-outlet.
tinyhuh
(07-24-2021, 10:18 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 06:20 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh tinywhat and it seems there is quite a few trials still going on in UK , and in fact many countries.....

covid vaccinen tracker

Are those vaccines in UK FULLY AUTHORIZED or have they only emergency approval ?
I thought pretty much all major corona vaccines are still in trial phase...

When going down one of these 'rabbit-holes', an average person would presume that information gathered from official
websites and organisations would be to the highest standard and factually correct in all aspects of a particular subject.

Below may seem obvious to many, but it warrants reading to remind us that words can be used for good intentions as
well as bad. A message can be transmitted that may seem official by using Government-approved links, but the content
of what is written separate from the links is the important factor.

In the Covid-19 situation, there are some drawbacks. To start with, it's a mutating virus and the individuals it can effect have
independent situations, this means that blanket statements may not be fully helpful or precise.
Also the logistics of information-sharing as to be taken into account. A website may have inaccurate advice or facts due
to the lack of diligence of the person or groups that update such sites.

There are also laws that need to be adhered to that may hinder a particular message one wishes to convey for the benefit
of a reader/user/viewer. Private health information must not be displayed unless consent from the individual involved is given.

However, a health-worker who is caring for a patient can offer condoned information regarding that patient and even though
this may be seen as a 'point of view' or opinion, it is within the UK's National Health Service (NHS) guidelines on rendering
official information without breaching the duty of confidentiality.
But it must be shown that the patient's personal data remains anonymous at all times.

Then there's the political influence on such information. If one steers clear of 'conspiratorial'-styled belief structures that the
mainstream media tend to frown upon, one is still in the zone where the wrong type of guidance can be given due to slanted
wordage from accepted media outlets.

What is rarely shown in the daily bombardment of ratings-hungry articles, is the permission requested from individuals involved
in a reported incident. Whether when using visuals or audio statements, the true ethical standard would be to seek such approval
and the right to edit for viewer/readership convenience.
This standard has been severely ignored recently in the Press and in the case of the Covid pandemic.

Also, many official Government-approved websites -especially about the Covid virus, contain information offered under a
heading formed in a question. This is a type of control is used to corral a reader towards a certain point and ensures only
a 'positive' leaning to a preferred channelled message.

Now back to your question!

There are many types of review committees for many topics surrounding the current SARS/Covid vaccine trials in the UK.
Today's governance just loves bureaucracy, it's where accountability can go grey!

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) 
The Health Research Authority (HRA)
The independent Commission on Human Medicines (CHM)
Research Ethics Service (RES)
The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI)

These groups -supposedly independent of political interference and persuasion, review the safety, quality, and effectiveness data
of any type of drug offered from the pharmaceutical industry. If an agreed standard is met, then clinical tests and trials can be sought
with the assistance of volunteers.

One of the current ways of pushing the much-needed information about this bat-flu is to fast-track it, a manner that can say a lot about
the sender of the information and the receiver.

But to be fully authorised means that normally, long-term trials need to be undertaken and since Covid-19 is accepted as a new virus,
such extensive research hasn't been performed. Again, this is where politics steps in to 'translate' initial findings for a vaccine into
suggestive and cogent use of phrasing.

Basically speaking, you're on the outside of a many-layered sphere where 'fully authorised' means nothing in the usual form of our
belief in something because those in authority are assumed to have our best interests at-heart.

If you follow the narrative of a world-damaging virus that moves by breathing it in or touching it daily, those in power know what they
know because they believe those who pass along information from people who are paid to work in this particular field of science.

The doubt on all this comes from the poor parlance and diction in Journalism. In general, a scientist doesn't tell you what he/she
concludes from their various forecasts, modelling and resulting data, somebody working for a media business does!
tinywondering

Quote:The vaccine passports are not about virus or even vaccines IMO....but New World Order dystopian 1984 control mechanism
for the useless eaters, common people need permission to cross the street....new normal , and sometime in future breathing
needs some kind of permission or maybe tax it lol .

The one thing that startles me about all of this is the basic manner that Governments and Health services laid out the scheme
and then lost control of the incoming results due to the lack of specific understanding of human-beings.

For instance:
There's a tendency for those who lived in the sixties and seventies to appreciate the music of those times more than today's
music. This has been with us from time immemorial, generations differ in how their current world paradigm can seem unusual
from the world they developed in.

Today, it's assumed everyone has a smart-phone and/or internet access and worringly, governmental control-mechanisms to
oversee the public during the Covid pandemic tends to be based on the idea everyone is connected to the world-wide-web!
Is the virus too?!!

Quote:How to access the NHS COVID Pass
Access the NHS COVID Pass through the NHS App
You can access your NHS COVID Pass through the free NHS App on a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet.
Proof of your COVID-19 status will be shown within the NHS App.
We recommend that you register with the app before booking international travel.
For access via the NHS App you do not need to contact your GP.

The NHS App is not the same as the NHS COVID-19 app.
In the NHS App, your COVID-19 status includes a 2D barcode.
The expiry date does not apply to your vaccination status.
Any expiry date refers only to the barcode and will update automatically each time you go into the NHS App.
NHS Source:

The best anyone could say is the actual monitoring-part -the impression that 'somebody' is making sure a person is doing
what is assumed to be the correct thing for the good of the whole, has been taken out of the hands of the individual and is
currently being relayed back into the public's consciousness in a poor manner.

Some may believe that Covid-19 vaccines teaches our immune systems recognise the SARS-cOv-2 and others may believe
that such an inoculation against a constantly mutating virus is a waste of time. But all I personally know is that people I've never
met are constantly telling me to have something I wasn't involved in, to be inserted into my body.
And they all work for a news-outlet.
tinyhuh

There is no virus, as a germ that cause people get flu/covid ,so the rabbit hole goes deeper...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9678]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9679]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9680]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9681]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9682]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9683]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9684]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9685]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9686]
Face mask and science

47 studies confirm inefectiveness of masks for Covid and 32 more confirm their negative health effects

Too bad goverments wont follow science .
More and more those in power are backing-off. Another sign the sniffles is being used as a control device.
Of course, such alleviation is for England's capital as that that's the only place the media give a shit about.
tinysure

Quote:Daily tests not self-isolation for police, fire, borders, transport and freight staff

'A scheme allowing key workers to avoid Covid self-isolation in England has been significantly expanded following
criticism it did not go far enough. Police, fire, Border Force, transport and freight staff will now be able to join a daily
workplace test scheme, whether they are vaccinated or not.

Some 10,000 supermarket depot and food factory workers will also be eligible. Testing is expected to start next week.
Several sectors have warned of staff shortages in recent days.

Transport for London warned of line closures and cancellations this weekend as more than 300 members of staff are
self-isolating. And Thameslink tweeted that fewer trains were able to run "due to unavailability of train crew having an
impact across the network" and told the BBC "coronavirus has been affecting our business and colleagues".

Southern and Avanti West Coast said they would also have slimmed down services from Monday.
Currently, most people identified as close contacts of someone with coronavirus have to self-isolate for 10 days.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Chancellor Rishi Sunak are among those self-isolating after Health Secretary Sajid
Javid tested positive last week. Mr Javid has tweeted that he has made a "full recovery" and his "symptoms were very
mild, thanks to amazing vaccines"...'

Quote:'...From 16 August anyone in England who is fully vaccinated - and unvaccinated under-18s - will be able to take daily tests
instead of self-isolating. Similar rules come into force in Scotland from 9 August - and in Wales from 7 August.
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has joined leading business figures in urging Prime Minister Boris Johnson to bring this date
forward and end self-isolation for close contacts if they are fully vaccinated.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9691]

Growing numbers of people have been told to self-isolate, with almost 608,000 contact tracing alerts sent from the NHS
Covid-19 app in the week to 15 July - a record high...'

So a smartphone is pinging and the media have moved on to implying a sound is a sign to the public to panic!
tinyhuh

Quote:'The number having to self-isolate has been blamed for shortages of some products in supermarkets and staffing problems
for frontline services. The daily test scheme means eligible workers who are alerted by the app in England - or contacted by
NHS Test and Trace - will be able to continue working if they test negative each day, whatever their vaccination status.

Ports, airports, rail infrastructure and haulage workers, alongside frontline police, fire and Border Force staff will now be eligible.
The government has announced an extra 200 testing sites to help screen these workers - but these will not open until Monday at
the earliest...'
BBC:

(07-24-2021, 08:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: So a smartphone is pinging and the media have moved on to implying a sound is a sign to the public to panic!
tinyhuh

BBC:

Pavlov's Dog comes to mind...

I'm pretty sure that, since I've not gotten any of those silly "contact tracing" apps, I'll never catch the coof.

Even if I did have one, the coof would still have to come to me, since I leave my cell phone laying on a shelf at home when I'm out and about...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Interesting article, those covid vaccines have something magnetic ,and the reason might be diabolical

Magnetogenetics

Magnetogenetics – What is happening with the Injections?

To me it seems like those covid vaccines and RF signals can work together, and cause neuronal changes...

No wonder why they push the jabs so crazy.....The ingredients is are needed for control the mind together with RF .

tinywhat