Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday Ninurta
@"Ninurta" 
Have a Really Happy Birthday, [Image: Birthday-Gif-Animated-Wishes-Pics.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thank you! I am now officially older than the dirt in my yard, and am wondering how many daisies I could grow if I drop some seed in my wrinkles!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-23-2021, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Thank you! I am now officially older than the dirt in my yard, and am wondering how many daisies I could grow if I drop some seed in my wrinkles!

'Ramblers Monthly' announced your birthday on page 6, beside an article on the dangers from wildlife during a romp.
I don't believe it was a mere coincidence.
minusculethinking

But the article did say that the Editorial Desk wished you all the best, so I suppose that's something. (Me too!)
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Happy birthday Ninurta tinycool
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
Enjoy the day, @"Ninurta" 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Happy Birthday Daddy! Hope you have an awesome day. 

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fquotesideas.com%2Fwp-con...f=1&nofb=1]
Happy Birthday @"Ninurta"!
Happy Birthday, @"Ninurta" . Hope it is grand and as many will follow as you desire.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(07-23-2021, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Thank you! I am now officially older than the dirt in my yard, and am wondering how many daisies I could grow if I drop some seed in my wrinkles!

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
[Image: MAXolderthandirt.gif]
And what my husband found for you.
[Image: take-the-older-than-dirtqurz-do-you-reme...119170.png]

But again,,,,, Happy Birthday.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I remember all except #'s 6 and 7 first hand, and I recall those two second hand, so...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! @"Ninurta"
[Image: TWBB.png]

A Leo, eh??? That explains a lot. All of it, in fact. (-;

Happy belated birthday, sweetie. Hope you had a great day!
internet Agent Provocateur