Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy ending gun control
Quote:In our 'Woke' society the criminal mindset has been excused.  But, in Montana this 11 year old is not buying it.

11 YR OLD WHO SHOT ILLEGALS. Thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it.

A Shotgun-armed Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems these crooks never learned two things:

1. They were in Montana.

2. Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house.  She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor, only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim.  He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.  It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took during another home invasion robbery.  That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky.  He died from stab wounds to the chest

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news?  An 11-year-old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself against two murderous, illegal immigrants and she won.

She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

(07-13-2021, 03:00 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:In our 'Woke' society the criminal mindset has been excused.  But, in Montana this 11 year old is not buying it.

11 YR OLD WHO SHOT ILLEGALS. Thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it.

A Shotgun-armed Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems these crooks never learned two things:

1. They were in Montana.

2. Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house.  She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor, only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim.  He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.  It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took during another home invasion robbery.  That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky.  He died from stab wounds to the chest

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news?  An 11-year-old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself against two murderous, illegal immigrants and she won.

She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

smart, brave, confident, and well trained little girl, blew that fuckers nuts off, and put a whole in the others left shoulder. to bad it wasn't a couple inches to the right, maybe it would have taken his head off.

side note
mossberg the best home defense weapon known to man, have two 590's one in 12 and one in 20 gauge. i prefer the 20 little less kick than the 12, and will still get the job done got them both dirt cheap years ago from a guy moving to kommieforna.
i've been putting off getting one of these, 590M

[Image: tl60ecfa04.PNG]

just waiting for things to settle down which it doesn't look like is going to happen.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(07-13-2021, 03:42 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: side note
mossberg the best home defense weapon known to man, have two 590's one in 12 and one in 20 gauge. i prefer the 20 little less kick than the 12, and will still get the job done got them both dirt cheap years ago from a guy moving to kommieforna.
i've been putting off getting one of these, 590M

[Image: tl60ecfa04.PNG]

just waiting for things to settle down which it doesn't look like is going to happen.

Spot on assessment of the Mossberg. I've owned two, an M590 and an M590A1. The second one saved my ass more than once. Twice at least, maybe 3 times.

The first time, I was living in a trailer in the woods all by my lonesome (Bethany, NC). About 3 AM one morning, I was awakened by someone trying to jimmy the front door. I snatched up that shotgun, and blew a 4 inch hole through the door and the storm door, then ran out onto the deck to see if I got him. I didn't, but I could hear two people running like hell through the brush to get away. Sounded like a herd of elephants trampling brush.

The third time (Burlington, NC), I was home alone with my son, who was in bed upstairs. I heard some dumbasses crash through the back door, talking to one another, so I set the dogs loose (I was raising timber wolf-german shepherd hybrids at the time) and ran upstairs and got the shotgun, which woke my son up. The dogs ran 'em off, but I cleared the house with the shotgun to make sure. The dumbasses ran across the street to a shopping center parking lot, then called the cops on ME for "running around the house with a shotgun". The cops came out of course, and I told them that I'd run around my own house with any damned thing I liked, especially if someone was breaking in, and I showed them the back door and the perimeter fence where the folks crossed the fence, rode it over, and left footprints. The cops agreed with me, and took the dumbasses to jail for their dumbassery, I went to bed and slept like a baby. To this day, my son occasionally asks me how I got that shotgun limbered up and ready to rock so fast, and in the dark. I told him "practice".

The second time (Gibsonville, NC, for those keeping score and able to check the police records), I don't know if it saved my ass or not. I couldn't see well enough. Some creepy bastard followed my wife at the time (this was my third wife) and daughter around while they were out trick or treating on Halloween. He thought it would be a good idea to follow them home to see where they lived, and then started a campaign of trying to get into the house. I was working evenings, but the last evening he tried that happened to be my day off. I heard him outside walking the street and yelling at the house, so I limbered up my trusty Mossberg and slipped out the back door, through the woods, and up to the street. Next time he opened his mouth to yell at the house, I didn't say a word, I just racked a round into the chamber and then suggested he might be at the wrong house, and that he might just want to go the hell away. Meanwhile, the little missus was on the phone with the cops, who sent a deputy out and told her to tell me to get back inside and disarm. Well, I wasn't born yesterday, and I wasn't about to either disarm or go inside and reduce my mobility, so I told her to just tell them I did, while I hid in the brush and waited.  The deputy arrived and confronted the dumbass, who walked towards the deputy with his hand in his coat pocket, despite the deputy telling him to get his hand out of that pocket. He declined, and got tazed for his trouble, and carted off to jail. I never found out what he had in his pocket, so I dunno if the shotgun saved my ass or not.

Bottom line is, just the sound of that Mossberg commanded respect. I didn't have to shoot those asshholes simply because they suddenly realized that they were about to get a hole perforated through them that you could throw a bull through.

I tricked it up for combat - changed out the buttstock to one with a pistol grip AND a butt, for control, installed a barrel shroud to keep from burning my hands during reloads in a firefight (and because a gunsmith told me it couldn't be done with ghost ring sights on the gun - I had to prove him wrong, and I note that the sample in your picture has both ghost rings and a barrel shroud, further proving the point), mounted a sidesaddle shell carrier on the receiver for quick reloads and kept two #4 buck rounds, two punkin ball rounds, and two saboted 50 cal armor piercing rounds in that carrier, mounted a laser on the left and a flashlight on the right of the mag tube.

The friends I hung around with at the time, all either law enforcement or former military, called it my "reloadable claymore".

You gotta respect a little girl that can drop two miscreants with a 12 gauge... and the dad that taught her not to put up with bullshit!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Good for her! She helped rid the world of two evil animals and she's not even 10 years old yet!  

That's the way you teach your kids!    minusculeclap