Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kamala and Her Border Mexico Guatemala Total Failure - or was it
Tongue 
[Image: Kamala-Psychodelic.jpg]After months, Kamala finally made a move to contact somebody about the Border crises !!

She decided to go to Guatemala and Mexico and meet the leaders there to discuss the problems.

With all the bazar bullsshitt coming out before, during and, after the "Meetings", the average person would be convinced the whole thing was a flop.

But don't be fooled so easily.

This is just the cover story for the behind the scenes arrangements and payoffs. tinyinbiglove

Thousands of migrants and millions of dollars of illegal contraband is coming into the U.S. every day unchecked.

The Cartels are getting tipped off as to where the best unguarded crossing points and service routes are.

The whole deal is a massive payoff party.

Even the Guatemala Leader is in on the gag with his comments ROFLMAO. tinylaughing

Don't be fooled by the Democratz hoodwinking !!

Everything, Everything is ass backwards 

Quote:Vice President Kamala Harris claims the current crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border is largely the result of climate change and the economy. The president of Guatemala, Alejandro Giammattei, disagrees.

In April, U.S.-Mexico border detentions reached a 21-year monthly high when over 178,000 migrants illegally crossed the border. A number of these unaccompanied minors and families who cross the U.S.-Mexico border come from Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras.

LINK-->  Guatemala President Blames Biden For Border Crisis, Kamala Harris Deflects, Blaming Climate Change

Quote:Vice President Kamala Harris addressed the people of Guatemala Monday during her first official trip outside the United States; saying illegal immigrants will be “turned back” at the US-Mexico border.

“The goal of our work is to help Guatemalans find hope at home. At the same time, I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the US-Mexico border: Do not come. The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border,” said the Vice President.

LINK-->  HARRIS: ‘I Believe That If You Come to Our Border, You Will Be Turned Back’

tinybigeyes
Listen to Kamala and her Bullsshitt . . . . 
and the phony look on her face and speech delivery roflmao..
HARRIS: ‘I Believe That If You Come to Our Border, You Will Be Turned Back’
roflmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQViTpijIc
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(06-08-2021, 01:13 AM)xuenchen Wrote:
Quote:Vice President Kamala Harris addressed the people of Guatemala Monday during her first official trip outside the United States; saying illegal immigrants will be “turned back” at the US-Mexico border.

“The goal of our work is to help Guatemalans find hope at home. At the same time, I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the US-Mexico border: Do not come. The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border,” said the Vice President.

LINK-->  HARRIS: ‘I Believe That If You Come to Our Border, You Will Be Turned Back’

That kinda rings hollow even to Guatemalans, I think. Considering the number of them who didn't even hear her say it due to having to field phone calls from all their friends, relatives, and neighbors calling them from the US after they infiltrate, they may not think much of her words at all...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

She was greeted by people with signs that read, 'Kamala, go home!', and 'Kamala, Trump won!', and 'Kamala, mind your own business!'.    tinylaughing

Even the people in other countries know they stole the election, and they don't like her and Biden any more than we do. 

I saw this on one of the shows I watch. Sorry, no links to share.
(06-08-2021, 04:18 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: She was greeted by people with signs that read, 'Kamala, go home!', and 'Kamala, Trump won!', and 'Kamala, mind your own business!'.    tinylaughing

Even the people in other countries know they stole the election, and they don't like her and Biden any more than we do. 

I saw this on one of the shows I watch. Sorry, no links to share.

I saw those protests online, but not a peep from the broadcast news programs. This has to be the most faked presidency in history, a third world shit show on a grand scale.
I just came across this picture on Twitter. There is a whole video out there somewhere.

[Image: E3TpxS4VoAALvbp?format=jpg&name=small]
She states she doesn't want to show up to the border because it would be a grand spectacle or something similar. OK. 

Now she goes down to Guatemala ostensibly to talk about the illegal immigrant issue. Makes sense if she is the Border Tsarina, yes? 

But how can she discuss the issue with any credibility if she has never observed the problem? Do you want a 'mechanic' fixing your car who has never looked under a hood? 

A while back Kim Iversen did a video on Kamala. She pounded home the idea Kamala has no ideas or positions because she is simply a spokesperson. The mouth piece for her handlers. She says whatever she is told to say. This gets more true everyday it seems.
Keeping the White House Reporters happy with cookies styled to look like the silly woman...
a true example of how Heels-Up-Harris perceives her position.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9487]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"ABNARTY" 

She is operating WAY above her pay grade, and it shows.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-10-2021, 05:06 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"ABNARTY" 

She is operating WAY above her pay grade, and it shows.

Cheers

No doubt.

ETA: The claim is she is HRC's girl. Her puppet. Her vicarious presidency. If true, than she is operating as programmed.
(06-10-2021, 02:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: Keeping the White House Reporters happy with cookies styled to look like the silly woman...
a true example of how Heels-Up-Harris perceives her position.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9487]

And where are all the wokees claiming this is sexist? Because she is a woman ergo cookies for everyone? Maybe some samiches next time?